Tammy Hembrow (Instagram)

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Re: Tammy Hembrow (Instagram)

Post by Hoelina_ » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:55 pm

Oh wow london was so cute before the nose job. Now her nose looks so tiny and narrow that she must have trouble breathing through it and kind of looks alien like

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:29 pm

Wow did you guys see Reece throwing shade about Tammy? Someone commented that Odell was dating her and he said:

“Good luck to him he will need all the help he can get dealing with her, I don’t envy him at all”

Someone’s salty wtf.. Why is he even talking about his baby mama like that publicly that’s so low. God he’s so irritating now, I can’t stand him.

(It’s on the story of tammyhembrow_reecehawkins)

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:36 am

pocahontas_tea wrote:Wow did you guys see Reece throwing shade about Tammy? Someone commented that Odell was dating her and he said:

“Good luck to him he will need all the help he can get dealing with her, I don’t envy him at all”

Someone’s salty wtf.. Why is he even talking about his baby mama like that publicly that’s so low. God he’s so irritating now, I can’t stand him.

So they’ve both made, petty, catty and immature comments about each other on social media. In a weird way they really suited each other Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wicked-witch
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by wicked-witch » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:22 am

Hi guys OBJ is liking Tammy’s pics apparently do any of you have receipts?

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:14 am

pocahontas_tea wrote:Wow did you guys see Reece throwing shade about Tammy? Someone commented that Odell was dating her and he said:

I had to check that like 3 times to believe he actually wrote it publicly! They both need to grow tf up.

Reece, you're a father of two.

LaurieShelby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:26 am

Tammy dating someone famous? wow not surprised at all :roll: tbh they are both really inmature and stupid, someone should tell them to sit down and talk like adults and parents. they have 2 kids and they are acting as if they're 15 years old

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:46 pm

Hypocritical for Reece to post a YT video saying we need to give everyone in the situation a break blah blah then start making comments like that lol

Wasn’t everyone just meant to be positive and just be happy and do what makes them happy? :rofl: seems like someone’s still in their feelings, if he was really over Tammy and in love with London he wouldn’t care about the OBJ rumours

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:48 pm

pocahontas_tea wrote:Hypocritical for Reece to post a YT video saying we need to give everyone in the situation a break blah blah then start making comments like that lol

Wasn’t everyone just meant to be positive and just be happy and do what makes them happy? :rofl: seems like someone’s still in their feelings, if he was really over Tammy and in love with London he wouldn’t care about the OBJ rumours
Yeah imagine being London and seeing how butthurt Reece still is about Tammy moving on. Not fun for her.

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:54 pm

Man if my significant other saw our relationship as him having to “deal” with me, I would dump his ass too. And wasn’t he acting all devo about her ending it?

Screams jealousy to me, or maybe Reece is really just an asshole.

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:57 pm

Tbh I don’t even know if I believe the Tammy and OBJ rumours, it’s literally just built on them following and liking each other’s pics.

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:07 pm

wicked-witch wrote:Hi guys OBJ is liking Tammy’s pics apparently do any of you have receipts?

this article has receipts;
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... mours.html

aus_gossipxo
Learner
Learner

Post by aus_gossipxo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:51 pm

pocahontas_tea wrote:Tbh I don’t even know if I believe the Tammy and OBJ rumours, it’s literally just built on them following and liking each other’s pics.
I doubt anything is going on, I think people just want to see Tammy with someone since Reece has ‘moved on’. I could see her ending up with someone ‘famous’, I just hope it isn’t someone from LA so the kids aren’t dragged around.

I felt sorry for Reece after the break up, he really had everyone feeling bad but now he just seems so petty and desperate. He’s allowed to move on, flaunt it all over Instagram and everyone has to be kind about it but someone makes a comment that Tammy is getting attention from someone and he throws shade. Maybe stop being petty with your insta thot girlfriend and go see your kids.

I know Tammy isn’t completely innocent but the only thing she has done recently is call him out for lying about seeing the kids. Which might not have been her since Amy manages that account. I think after the stretcher incident she’s trying to keep her head down and protect her brand/kids.

wicked-witch
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Tammy Hembrow (Instagram)

Post by wicked-witch » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Does anyone live in the Gold Coast?

aus_gossipxo
Learner
Learner

Post by aus_gossipxo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:44 am

I’m not sure if Reece was there but it looks like Tammy and London were both at the HiSmile event tonight :?

Edit: I wonder if London stalked her there too :rofl:

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:46 am

aus_gossipxo wrote:I’m not sure if Reece was there but it looks like Tammy and London were both at the HiSmile event tonight :?

Edit: I wonder if London stalked her there too :rofl:
Reece’s insta story seems like he was there too!

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:51 pm

London commented on the tammyhembrow_reecehawkins post about them being at the same Christmas party saying Tammy went up to her and talked to her and “everything’s all good” I wonder what was said.

It looks like Tammy doesn’t care about Reece and London or has made peace with it. Makes Reece seem even more immature for continuing to throw shade, no wonder she broke things off with him.

invasionsucexxy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:53 pm

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:40 pm

pocahontas_tea wrote:London commented on the tammyhembrow_reecehawkins post about them being at the same Christmas party saying Tammy went up to her and talked to her and “everything’s all good” I wonder what was said.

It looks like Tammy doesn’t care about Reece and London or has made peace with it. Makes Reece seem even more immature for continuing to throw shade, no wonder she broke things off with him.
Lol she totally cares though

LolaRuby
Debater
Debater

Post by LolaRuby » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:59 pm

I find she always looks quite a big bigger in pap/press photos?

LolaRuby
Debater
Debater

Post by LolaRuby » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:02 am

Also why does she always wear such shit cheap looking clothes to events aaarghhh

scamdalous
Debater
Debater

Post by scamdalous » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:06 am

If Tammy did approach London and be the bigger person, good on her. On an unrelated note, Starlette could almost pass as transgender. Poor girl trying so hard to fit in but the only thing standing out is her chin.

BamBam17
Informer
Informer

Post by BamBam17 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:36 am

scamdalous wrote:If Tammy did approach London and be the bigger person, good on her. On an unrelated note, Starlette could almost pass as transgender. Poor girl trying so hard to fit in but the only thing standing out is her chin.
She looks so transgender, and so does Emily!

And shit that London chick is obsessed why she even on pages created about Reece and Tammy...
they are all some immature load of crap can’t bekeive this is the humans people follow nowadays....
they do nothing inspiring with their lives at all

aitothemai
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aitothemai » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:34 pm

LolaRuby wrote:
I find she always looks quite a big bigger in pap/press photos?
Oh that's good tho I think she looks better in those pics (aside from the awful outfit) cos she looks a bit thicker! A lot of her insta posts make me think in person she must be soooo stick thin aside from the bum!

aitothemai
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aitothemai » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:35 pm

scamdalous wrote:If Tammy did approach London and be the bigger person, good on her. On an unrelated note, Starlette could almost pass as transgender. Poor girl trying so hard to fit in but the only thing standing out is her chin.
Ha ha ha ha I'm glad others notice the chi. It's all I could see when she first started appearing in their pics and I felt so mean!

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Skarlette's more attractive than 90% of Aussie girls :rofl: Are you guys all from NYC or something?

And yeah Tammy's legs look huge IRL. Not that it's a bad thing, but she's definitely misrepresenting her body on instagram.

Return to “Instagram”