• Advertisement

Riply

Re: Riply

Postby elleira » Sun May 13, 2018 7:36 am

Did anyone peep her post of the MUA with pink hair that ABH uses for their stories (Alissa?) that "was not targeting her or ABH" but totally was for using smoothing filters? It's deleted now and I never saw any response. SN must have gave her a slap on the wrist for it.
elleira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Tryeentoohard » Mon May 14, 2018 6:38 pm

eastsidebabe wrote:In her InstaStory yesterday, she did a poll on whether the followers would be ok with sponsored videos from her and Stef. As long as they were done honestly and no BS. (I personally think honestly and sponsored are mutually exclusive).

95 percent went with the sponsored videos, cuz there is so much trust in Stef and Riply. Why, I’ve never seen a makeup video from Riply? She threw a bit of shade at the 5 percent who voted nocuz they didn’t trust her and Stef to be honest. “ (Fluck all of you who think I’d/we’d sell out for free shit or money.)”. Well I don’t know whether you would or wouldn’t so I’ll go with you WOULD until you show me otherwise.

Shouldn't Stephanie be the one asking people if they would be ok with sponsored content, since she, ya know, is the one making the actual videos? Riply literally only has 0.5 seconds in the video where a picture of her arm pops up with makeup on it. And it's not even in every video, like 1 per month if that?
Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater

Postby GoldChocobo » Sat May 19, 2018 6:19 am

I abhor that snapchat filter she uses when she swatches lipsticks. It never shows the product properly.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.
GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby No_1s_Minion » Sat May 19, 2018 12:00 pm

GoldChocobo wrote:I abhor that snapchat filter she uses when she swatches lipsticks. It never shows the product properly.

Came here to comment on exactly this!

She's always talking shit about people who do lip swatches and always and shames people who take pics with the lipsticks in their mouth but she NEVER posts her swatches without a filter. Makes her seem insecure and hypocritical af. I used to like her but I'm seeing right through her lately...
No_1s_Minion
Learner
Learner

Postby DragonQueen » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:26 am

This bitch is a fucking embarrassment. Why does she have no personality besides being an absolute asshole? Why is she so obsessed with Steph? Why does she seem so proud to be steph's ass licking lackey? It's so incredibly cringe worthy. Steph's latest insta post where she says that riply tells her when people message riply about Steph...and riply's comment being so proud!
DragonQueen
Lurker
Lurker

Postby GoldChocobo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Lmao, guys....she set up a Patreon.ImageImage

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby makeup_wine_repeat » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:29 am

This is just.... sad! Both are such scumbag outcasts lmao!
makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater

Postby valleyofvalleygirls » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:29 am

What the hell is wrong with this woman? She has a Patreon? For what? To watch her play with more filters as she laughs maniacally into her phone but doesn’t create actual content? But what actually drove me here to find her thread is that she’s planning a meetup! WTF??? Who is going to that? Does she even have a YouTube channel or does she just talk shit on Instagram all day? What a life.
valleyofvalleygirls
Learner
Learner

Postby Tryeentoohard » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:27 am

GoldChocobo wrote:Lmao, guys....she set up a Patreon.[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180614/732f629a344217acb21a4f642da277e4.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180614/be952e308fae6ac9ed0d276f8928e7eb.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180614</span><span>/</span><span>732f629a344217acb21a4f642da277e4</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180614</span><span>/</span><span>be952e308fae6ac9ed0d276f8928e7eb</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

"Y'all can pay 200$ a month to watch me use the ugly snap filter and say 'NO, this is not for me' or 'mmmmm YAAAASSSS. We like brown. On brown skin. Mehehehe'"
Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater

Postby ijustneedtovent » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:00 pm

valleyofvalleygirls wrote:What the hell is wrong with this woman? She has a Patreon? For what? To watch her play with more filters as she laughs maniacally into her phone but doesn’t create actual content? But what actually drove me here to find her thread is that she’s planning a meetup! WTF??? Who is going to that? Does she even have a YouTube channel or does she just talk shit on Instagram all day? What a life.

Have I got some dirt for you.
I have so much to say on this person. This girl gets on my ever loving nerves. I never understood this site until I discovered her. She makes me consider creating a spam account just so I can troll her and call her on her bullshit. But she blocks people so I would be creating a new account every other day. :rofl:
She does have a YouTube, but she says she won't start posting videos until she has a subscriber count that's worth her time. That's not how it works honey, that is a slap in the face to all the other YouTubers who work their asses off to build their channels.
I'm get the sense she doesn't have a job due to medical issues. I may be wrong, so if I am please correct me because if i'm gonna talk shit about someone I want my shit to be true. :D
She said once in a live stream she doesn't get PR, but hello where is all this makeup coming from, especially if you don't have a job. I am pretty damn sure Coloured Raine sent her their entire range of liquid lippies.
And does anyone remember in the last few months there was some "drama" surrounding ABH, Tati, and some guy named KelleyJamesMUA. If not, Here for the Tea did a whole video about it. The Kelley James guy apparently took to twitter calling out ABH for not sending him PR or something like that. Well, Riply got in on the discussion surrounding the video and somehow through comments that were made I'm pretty sure she got sent some ABH PR. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! So all I have to do is tag Norvina in a complaint about not receiving PR and I too can be the owner of my very own free Prism Palette. :roll:
Also she dropped hints about not supporting Viseart (never told anyone why) and now she is mentioning them in posts again. Make up you damn mind.
Her entire feed is just one big tease with no payoff. And I'm not even going to get started about this Patreon BS!
Honestly I don't know how it is that people don't see it all, or maybe they just don't care. Her lies don't add up and I feel like I'm the only one who seems to see it.
ijustneedtovent
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby GoldChocobo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:39 am

She has a salivary gland infection. I guess when you spend so much time kissing ass youre bound to get something...

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby GoldChocobo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:23 am

She gets ABH PR.Image

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Riply

Postby Green Eyed Gemini » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:53 am

GoldChocobo wrote:She gets ABH PR.Image

What the hell!? Damn, I guess ABH gives everyone and their mother PR!

Maybe it was SN’s package and Riply just took a photo of it?? If not then no cannot believe she got any—she doesn’t deserve any at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Green Eyed Gemini
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby GoldChocobo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:57 pm

What the hell? She sounds unhinged.

And I get this general vibe she doesn't work so I doubt she'd know what to do if JS sued her. Also...Jagged Star? Is that supposed to hurt him? Lol, god, she's so embarrassing...ImageImageImage

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Delet This » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:38 pm

Riply needs to stop reading here. I said that line about Kix being mom approved days ago "Hi Riply!" :FU:

Btw the coat tails you're riding Stephanie Nicole is losing views and favorable feed back lately. You may need to find another persons ass to latch onto and kiss. Start puckering.

And I don't like Jeffree but if she thinks he or anyone else asked for or gives a fck
about her pov on this she's sorely mistaken. It's obvious anything mentioning Jeffree gets lots of attention and this desperate perpetually bitter on the rag freak is using that fact. You tried. :roll:
Delet This
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby GoldChocobo » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:52 am

Im confused. Is she trying to be a drama channel now on her insta?
GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby GoldChocobo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:08 pm

Me again... but i really dont think Jacko is going to give her that money back personally... her plight sounds kinda silly Image
GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Tryeentoohard » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:54 pm

GoldChocobo wrote:Me again... but i really dont think Jacko is going to give her that money back personally... her plight sounds kinda silly [img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180826/1e1b88ccc8647ba12a11987ea24cbb78.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180826</span><span>/</span><span>1e1b88ccc8647ba12a11987ea24cbb78</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Lmao. She doesn't work, and she spends her disability checks on makeup. She knows morphe is trash, but spent her money anyway? Also, morphe has a contact on their website for issues, why's she trying to contact people who get thousands of dms and @s on a daily basis publicly? This bitch is crazy :roll:
Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater

Postby GoldChocobo » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:59 pm

Apparently she got the money back? Not sure how... doubt jaclyn had anything to do with it. And yeah, she bought a morphe palette knowing her good ol buddy Stef hates them to no end. I think she just did it to stir up drama.
GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby PowderGirl » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:07 pm

Tryeentoohard wrote:
GoldChocobo wrote:Me again... but i really dont think Jacko is going to give her that money back personally... her plight sounds kinda silly [img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180826/1e1b88ccc8647ba12a11987ea24cbb78.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180826</span><span>/</span><span>1e1b88ccc8647ba12a11987ea24cbb78</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Lmao. She doesn't work, and she spends her disability checks on makeup. She knows morphe is trash, but spent her money anyway? Also, morphe has a contact on their website for issues, why's she trying to contact people who get thousands of dms and @s on a daily basis publicly? This bitch is crazy :roll:

What kind of disability does she have?
PowderGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Instagram
VigLink badge