• Advertisement

Tammy Hembrow (Instagram)

Re: Tammy Hembrow (Instagram)

Postby sofetchxox » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:47 pm

Hoelina_ wrote:Leave the velvet sweat suits in the 90s where they belong

Tbh I love velvet anything... so comfy! <3

I follow her exclusively for her adorable kids. I'm sad for their sake if Tammy and Reece broke up.
sofetchxox
Learner
Learner

Advertisement

Postby PixiePrincess » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:16 am

They do still follow eachother on Insta, just checked.
PixiePrincess
Lurker
Lurker

Postby scalesfishnails » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:29 am

They're followed each other again - they definitely didn't a couple of days ago.
scalesfishnails
Debater
Debater

Postby andimdone » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:10 am

She finally confirmed it. I guess we won't ever know the full story but she ended things.
andimdone
Learner
Learner

Postby brokencitysky » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:18 am

andimdone wrote:She finally confirmed it. I guess we won't ever know the full story but she ended things.

Where did she confirm it?
brokencitysky
Talker
Talker

Postby Neva » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:20 am

brokencitysky wrote:
andimdone wrote:She finally confirmed it. I guess we won't ever know the full story but she ended things.

Where did she confirm it?

On YouTube. Just uploaded a vid.
Neva
Lurker
Lurker

Postby LolaRuby » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:54 am

What does she say about it? I'm at work now so can't watch :(
LolaRuby
Talker
Talker

Postby andimdone » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:09 am

LolaRuby wrote:

What does she say about it? I'm at work now so can't watch :(

Not a huge amount, it's only a couple of minutes long. She just says that she ended things with him a few months ago and that their kids are their priority and to respect their privacy. She said they still love each other and a few times said they are not "currently" together. Sadly no insight or gossip though!
andimdone
Learner
Learner

Postby LaurieShelby » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:57 am

I’m glad she addressed it and she didn’t say too much for the shake of their kids. I feel like there might be a change of them working things out bc Tammy let that a little bit clear in the video.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
LaurieShelby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby LolaRuby » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:31 am

Wow I wonder how it will work financially? I’m sure she pretty much funded his entire (expensive) lifestyle. I know he has his own clothing brand now but it probably doesn’t generate half of what all tammy’s businesses make.
LolaRuby
Talker
Talker

Postby BamBam17 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:48 am

It’s insane how many rumors there are about her doing cocaine.
People claim she goes to a club on the Gold Coast called Bedroom and that she does the white stuff a lot. Sorry but makes sense with her very off way of talking she’s incredible slow...
thinking about her past it wouldn’t surprise me as she has always been wild.... I feel like this girls ego is destroying not only what she builds around her but mostly herself and she can’t see it...
social media just isn’t real life and thank god for not living their lives even with the amount of money I would never wish to endure the headaches of a social media star.
BamBam17
Informer
Informer

Postby LolaRuby » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Off topic but her sister Starlette (that name omg
haha) wants to be Tammy soooo bad. Literally within 30 seconds of scrolling through her insta I’ve seen like 10 pics that are exact copies of Tammy’s
LolaRuby
Talker
Talker

Postby sofetchxox » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:27 am

She seemed so tired and sad in the video. I feel bad for her. She’s such a young mom and who knows if he’ll stay around and help with the kids as much as he has once they’ve grown up a bit? It must be a very scary prospect for her, doing it alone. Although obviously she can afford help... but I mean more emotionally.
sofetchxox
Learner
Learner

Postby Hoelina_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:24 pm

Hoelina_
Debater
Debater

Postby LolaRuby » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:44 pm

Hoelina_ wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj0bPcgl2LI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6rb4q53jsz94" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bj0bPcgl2LI</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>6rb4q53jsz94</span></a>

So her boobs hate each other

Tbh I think they were probably the worst decision she’s ever made. She cannot think they look good?!
LolaRuby
Talker
Talker

Postby LaurieShelby » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:34 am

sofetchxox wrote:She seemed so tired and sad in the video. I feel bad for her. She’s such a young mom and who knows if he’ll stay around and help with the kids as much as he has once they’ve grown up a bit? It must be a very scary prospect for her, doing it alone. Although obviously she can afford help... but I mean more emotionally.

Two kids almost the same age and that little are a little bit crazy to manage. Idk how it worked qhen they were together but Tammy mention Reece being on the gym a lot. Now he has to find a job, a new house and build a new life for himself and same for Tammy. It’s going to be hard for them but I think Reece will help her as much as he can. Tammy has the money but as you said you need emotional support and is going to be hard for both and for the kids

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
LaurieShelby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Postby babe_feber » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:44 am

blissbliss wrote:
danaessj4 wrote:Has anyone seen the comments about her saying shes the one home all day with the kids and not Reece, shes biting back in the comments now, even if she deleted them within minutes haha

Theres screenshots on @buymybootyprogram (geez that insta changes it's name everyday LOl)

Yes! Ahhhh not a good sign for their relationship status huh?

sorry wrote on the wrong post!
Last edited by babe_feber on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
babe_feber
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby babe_feber » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:45 am

Sixbabe wrote:
danaessj4 wrote:Has anyone seen the comments about her saying shes the one home all day with the kids and not Reece, shes biting back in the comments now, even if she deleted them within minutes haha

Theres screenshots on @buymybootyprogram (geez that insta changes it's name everyday LOl)

Sorry we have to keep changing it so Tammy and her fam don’t find it! They’re actively trying to have it removed! So that’s why it’s changing!

I've been searching for this account ever since news of her and Reece splitting up broke out (and i found this site) but can not find it!! Can you inbox me the name? I so wanna follow all the gossip! Ive been Tammy obsessed for a while, but found it VERY weird that she and Reece split up after like 2 months of trouble? I mean, they have kids? Try to stick it out for two YEARS, honeslty. Im guessing something very bad has happened since they are so sure in a short while...
babe_feber
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby hlokty10 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Lol, fashion nova just posted this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hlokty10
Talker
Talker

Postby LolaRuby » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:51 am

babe_feber wrote:
Sixbabe wrote:

Sorry we have to keep changing it so Tammy and her fam don’t find it! They’re actively trying to have it removed! So that’s why it’s changing!

I've been searching for this account ever since news of her and Reece splitting up broke out (and i found this site) but can not find it!! Can you inbox me the name? I so wanna follow all the gossip! Ive been Tammy obsessed for a while, but found it VERY weird that she and Reece split up after like 2 months of trouble? I mean, they have kids? Try to stick it out for two YEARS, honeslty. Im guessing something very bad has happened since they are so sure in a short while...

I think Tammy kind of implied in her YouTube video that they had been trying to make it work for quite a while. I suppose we'll never really know but I am sooooooooo curious as to what went down. Don't know why but I get the feeling it wasn't her decision even though she says she was the one to end things....
LolaRuby
Talker
Talker

Postby starviolet » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:12 am

At the same time she said ‘we’re not currently(!) together’ twice so maybe they haven’t ruled out the possibility of getting back together.

There’s a lot of contradictory info coming from them, both from vlogs and IG. In some vlogs they would be all loved up even though she said they broke up a couple months ago? I’ve noticed Reece has always been more camera shy when it comes to PDA and Tammy not so much lol. They both seem like good, loving, available parents so I hope they can give it their best shot to fix whatever is going on between them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
starviolet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby babe_feber » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:31 am

I know!! I mean, how is she able to take down IG accounts? Isnt gossip-accounts allowed? what was said?! She gets tonnes of comments, so I cant look through them all, but it seems as that account highlights all the juicy stuff!!
babe_feber
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby BamBam17 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:55 am

The Instagram with gossip is called @scamtam for now.

By the way guys, if you go to @thetobymitchell Instagram and scroll down far he has a picture w a dude w tattoo on half his face and I swear to God he looks related to Emilies husband like he is his twin just with tattoos on his face. I don’t know if that’s in fact her husband haha and that’s why he never wants to be shown or if he has a twin but I’m almost 100% they are family and he is somewhat gang related
BamBam17
Informer
Informer

Postby babe_feber » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:39 am

BamBam17 wrote:The Instagram with gossip is called @scamtam for now.

By the way guys, if you go to @thetobymitchell Instagram and scroll down far he has a picture w a dude w tattoo on half his face and I swear to God he looks related to Emilies husband like he is his twin just with tattoos on his face. I don’t know if that’s in fact her husband haha and that’s why he never wants to be shown or if he has a twin but I’m almost 100% they are family and he is somewhat gang related

Thank you!! Just requested to follow :D

Dear jesus, I sure hope thats not her husband. Emily seems like a sweet girl, hope she has a better marrige than Tammy and Reece.
babe_feber
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby BamBam17 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:41 pm

I think she has a better marriage mainly because she doesn’t have the same fucked up ego as Tammy. She seems more humble even though they all are too much with their wanna be the Kardashian clan. But I’m sure that guy is related to her husband like 100% and Tammy has taken pictures with Toby Mitchell too so I feel like they know each other :?
BamBam17
Informer
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Instagram
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge