We are working on a solution for the slow loading pages problem! Please report any other errors to bipolarmorgan via PM or via email at [email protected]

Soniaxfyza PT3- The Arabian Saga Continues

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Soniaxfyza PT3- The Arabian Saga Continues

Post by Pettyfrog619 » Sun May 06, 2018 4:24 pm

From Trashahoww;

Stop at 1:50 faeza with purple hoodie, she was a huge cb fan and i just remembered this video that was posted during the release of the album, i also have one of the girls with her on facebook , pictire didnt send as file isnt the right size x[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mia94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mia94 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:43 am

I already posted that video in the first thread with screenshots of her face before she got surgery lol

Trashahoww
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Trashahoww » Mon May 07, 2018 11:48 am

Hahah, well the truth is everywhere :rofl:

Btw guys, i use to follow both the sisters due to being part of a fandom, thats how i knew them. At that time faeza's first twitter name was 'faezaluvsbreezy' and i was happy because we were both asian and loved the same artist (as ive not really knew any other asian on twitter at that time that liked breezy) bare in mind i was like 14 so dont judge haha, so i tweeted her and i never had any hate towards them ever. i followed them for years until they suddenly disappeared and i discovered again them after a while as 'soniaxkardashian', i was amazed with their followers and genuinely happy how far they've got, so i commented how i was happy for them or something on one of their pictures and my comment got deleted, and i was blocked (maybe because my name was similar to my twitter and it had the artist's name we both liked in it) CB < after i was unblocked for a little bit, and thats when she obviously changed her face and i was shocked. They're bio, everything didnt make sense as she was faking her ethnicity and their sc had words like 'hamdella' trying be more arab? It was stupid af.

But recently i realised they blocked me AGAIN! although ive not liked or commented anywhere on their post after that one time, so clearly they've been searching my name and remembering it . Maybe cos they think im one of the people exposing them when honestly i wasnt until now, , cos if thats how you want, im happy to share everything i know. Lols

mia94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mia94 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:46 pm

If you read the first two threads it has all the tea from people like you and me who've been following them since their twitter and tumblr days, when they were living in Birmingham. It has screenshots and videos and pics etc. All the good stuff lmao

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 » Tue May 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Banatttt

Am I the only who thinks them selling PR packages on Depop is shady? Like they don’t even specify the percentage of how much will go to charity? I guess it wouldn’t be an issue of all proceeds went to a cause. Tbh, it looks like the money train is coming to an end and they need a quick way gain finance. I also think it’s disrespectful, those brands send you products to try and review. It makes me wonder all those times they’ve promoted things have they even tried them???

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 » Tue May 08, 2018 2:00 pm

Pettyfrog619 wrote:Banatttt

Am I the only who thinks them selling PR packages on Depop is shady? Like they don’t even specify the percentage of how much will go to charity? I guess it wouldn’t be an issue of all proceeds went to a cause. Tbh, it looks like the money train is coming to an end and they need a quick way gain finance. I also think it’s disrespectful, those brands send you products to try and review. It makes me wonder all those times they’ve promoted things have they even tried them???

My first thought was they weren't going to charity at all and unless I see some charity proof, Ill continue thinking that. These two are the biggest frauds I've ever heard about. Their giveaway winners are literally fake accounts they've set up themselves to fight hate, its ridiculously laughable. They need cash fast clearly which is why they're selling everything and charity is the only way people are gonna buy make up that was given to them for free, at full price. I WISH I knew who to report them too but I don't think Dubai even has laws for that sort of stuff like the UK does.

Trashahoww
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Trashahoww » Wed May 09, 2018 10:11 am

Guys how do i post pictures?

Runway_Ghost
Debater
Debater

Post by Runway_Ghost » Wed May 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Trashahoww wrote:Guys how do i post pictures?
Download tapatalk- easiest way

Sahar391
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sahar391 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:45 am

Crazy I just found out about these girls about a month or 2 ago when I seen them in case rugs vlog. I thought it was creepy how much Sonia resembled Kim and when I looked them up I was shocked to find out they're living a lie .. really? How can you hate yourself so much you have to lie about where you're from and surgically change your face! So sad.
I'm thinking they wanted a lavish Dubai lifestyle but knowing that they might not be treated well as Pakistani in Dubai they decided to lie about their ethnicity. I'm Arab and I love Desi culture these bitches would have gone so much further with their careers had they been honest from day one and embraced who they really are

Sahar391
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sahar391 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:47 am

Faze* rugs lol :?

queen rania
Debater
Debater

Post by queen rania » Tue May 15, 2018 3:36 pm

they should be reported to dubai authorities living a lie and scamming people and how they are supporting their lifestyle in dubai, their past is catching up with them and they know it

Babydoll1
Learner
Learner

Post by Babydoll1 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:38 am

Pettyfrog619 wrote:Banatttt

Am I the only who thinks them selling PR packages on Depop is shady? Like they don’t even specify the percentage of how much will go to charity? I guess it wouldn’t be an issue of all proceeds went to a cause. Tbh, it looks like the money train is coming to an end and they need a quick way gain finance. I also think it’s disrespectful, those brands send you products to try and review. It makes me wonder all those times they’ve promoted things have they even tried them???Image

I have no doubt that they will definitely pocket the money for themselves.

They didn't even mention which charity they would give the proceeds too.

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

Natalietravelss
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Natalietravelss » Sun May 20, 2018 9:56 pm

First time posting here but I’ve been reading these posts for ages!

I live in the Middle East and the UAE have just introduced a new law for social media influencers in UAE, influencers now need a trade license and an e media licence to legitimately do business as an influencer!

Here is a link to an article about it:

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/uae-soci ... d-1.729355

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/social-m ... w-1.711141

I doubt they have these!?

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:57 am

Hala banat!! shlonkomImage
I did some research about skin bleaching and found that a major side effect is the thinning of ones skin, as a result veins become more obvious. You can clearly see Faezas veins here. Not only will it thin the skin but it makes you more vulnerable to skin cancer and you are destroying the melanin in your skin. She was a beautiful color before, now she just looks washed out in all of her pictures. Also too much blush on the nose 5alas it’s not a good luck Image

mia94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mia94 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:02 pm

I’m not defending them or anything but I don’t think they’ve bleached their skin. Sonia is brown anyway in all the pics and Faeza has always been light. I used to follow them on twitter and tumblr around 2011 when they lived in Birmingham and Faeza has always been quite light. She used to brag about it on Twitter lol. I posted a lot of her old pics pre surgery from her tumblr and Twitter in the previous threads and she has the same skin colour. It’s not uncommon for Pakistanis to be that colour.

makeupcatcha
Talker
Talker

Post by makeupcatcha » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:48 am

Pettyfrog619 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 1a27eb.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180617</span><span>/</span><span>98f46861a900be95e79e099e4b1a27eb</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Hala banat!! shlonkom
I did some research about skin bleaching and found that a major side effect is the thinning of ones skin, as a result veins become more obvious. You can clearly see Faezas veins here. Not only will it thin the skin but it makes you more vulnerable to skin cancer and you are destroying the melanin in your skin. She was a beautiful color before, now she just looks washed out in all of her pictures. Also too much blush on the nose 5alas it’s not a good luck

I agree, too much red on the nose -.- she looks ill.
Also, that RM on sonias wrist is so fake lol! Someone commented that they can't find it online nor at Dubai mall asking her which model it is and they deleted the comment :roll:

Pettyfrog619
Informer
Informer

Post by Pettyfrog619 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:49 am

Lol really? I know RM’s are seriously expensive the minute I saw it I knew it wasn’t hers. They are still wearing cheap clothes and recycling handbags and outfits fgs

Diamondivax
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Diamondivax » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:10 pm

New here guys but I’ve been following the threads for a while.. what happened to the supposed vlogging these two were doing?

ninanina000
Learner
Learner

Post by ninanina000 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:42 am

Diamondivax wrote:New here guys but I’ve been following the threads for a while.. what happened to the supposed vlogging these two were doing?
their accents probably aren't ready yet. maybe fyza is training sonia to do a london accent :roll:

Gradtutor
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gradtutor » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:31 am

I wonder if faeza is trying to throw shade at huda regarding her makeup line hmmmm

lavieenrose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:17 pm

^ why what did she say?

mia94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mia94 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:34 pm

Sahar391 wrote:Crazy I just found out about these girls about a month or 2 ago when I seen them in case rugs vlog. I thought it was creepy how much Sonia resembled Kim and when I looked them up I was shocked to find out they're living a lie .. really? How can you hate yourself so much you have to lie about where you're from and surgically change your face! So sad.
I'm thinking they wanted a lavish Dubai lifestyle but knowing that they might not be treated well as Pakistani in Dubai they decided to lie about their ethnicity. I'm Arab and I love Desi culture these bitches would have gone so much further with their careers had they been honest from day one and embraced who they really are
The reason they lie about being being Pakistani is not because Pakistanis are looked down upon in Dubai but because they just really hate being Pakistani and see Arabs as superior even during their twitter/tumblr days they were like that.

Gradtutor
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gradtutor » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:19 am

lavieenrose wrote:^ why what did she say?

Her instastories recently have been all about her makeup line and now she’s worked on it for years, and she also mentioned that her loose powder had the same name as someone who has just released one.....Huda has just released easy bake

mBz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mBz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:29 pm

Pettyfrog619 wrote: veins become more obvious. You can clearly see Faezas veins here.
My ancestors are from the same part of the world as these girls' (Punjab) and I have always been super veiny. You can see blue veins in my face, arms, and breasts. Gross I know sorry lol. As much as I dislike them and their dishonesty I don't think veins can be taken as a skin bleach indicator :)

nwr1996
Talker
Talker

Post by nwr1996 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:02 am

did anyone watch them in movlogs video? sonia was so quiet and imo irrelevant but fyza was trying TOO hard

Return to “Instagram”