Our2ndlife Part 2

love_joy_radio
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Our2ndlife Part 2

Post by love_joy_radio »

I couldn't make it through a JC or Kian vid for $100...so how do they have a book lol? I was so surprised to see it in Target yesterday. I guess it looks appealing to its target audience since it looks more like child's picture book than autobiography...

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

I doubt JC and Kian can even read or write. I totally forgot about these guys and looked them all up today. Shocked to still see them doing YouTube. They seem like they're becoming irrelevant. JC looks like he aged 3 decades. He looks bloated and horrible! And Trevor does look like he's transitioning. I didn't even recognize him.

Shitbratayleysays_
Learner
Learner

Post by Shitbratayleysays_ »

Kian and jc also do a whole lot of queer baiting to fool their tween fan base into thinking they're gay when the majority of their videos show quite the opposite

bleak castaway
Learner
Learner

Post by bleak castaway »

Shitbratayleysays_ wrote:Kian and jc also do a whole lot of *no gender slurs, ty baiting to fool their tween fan base into thinking they're gay when the majority of their videos show quite the opposite
Gotta keep it up for those fan-fic writing, hormonal teenage girls :tu:

thatreallycoolkid
Learner
Learner

Post by thatreallycoolkid »

bleak castaway wrote:
Shitbratayleysays_ wrote:Kian and jc also do a whole lot of *no gender slurs, ty baiting to fool their tween fan base into thinking they're gay when the majority of their videos show quite the opposite
Gotta keep it up for those fan-fic writing, hormonal teenage girls :tu:
lmao connor franta probably gave them a few tips I mean when people were speculating him he was more relevant than he is now

dsamantha
Talker
Talker

Post by dsamantha »

In one of the videos that O2L did together when they were all in Amsterdam for Sam's wedding, I remember them mentioning that Trevor was almost kicked out of O2L but that Ricky convinced them not to.. does anyone know what that was all about??

bleak castaway
Learner
Learner

Post by bleak castaway »

dsamantha wrote:In one of the videos that O2L did together when they were all in Amsterdam for Sam's wedding, I remember them mentioning that Trevor was almost kicked out of O2L but that Ricky convinced them not to.. does anyone know what that was all about??
I'm guessing it's because he didn't get as many views as the other boys were.

thatreallycoolkid
Learner
Learner

Post by thatreallycoolkid »

bleak castaway wrote:
dsamantha wrote:In one of the videos that O2L did together when they were all in Amsterdam for Sam's wedding, I remember them mentioning that Trevor was almost kicked out of O2L but that Ricky convinced them not to.. does anyone know what that was all about??
I'm guessing it's because he didn't get as many views as the other boys were.
I mean trevor is annoying, his singing is mediocre at best, he is trying desperately to stay revalent, and the boys makeup is awful :rofl:

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

lol @ Kian

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

manged wrote:lol @ Kian
It was a good move to remove him from the movie. Also, I read that he apologized for the things he said years ago when they were brought up but I could not find anything about that.

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

ItsAndrew wrote:
It was a good move to remove him from the movie. Also, I read that he apologized for the things he said years ago when they were brought up but I could not find anything about that.
he apologized on his twitter, like 3 tweets he put out

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

xxnjlove wrote:
ItsAndrew wrote:
he apologized on his twitter, like 3 tweets he put out
I meant that I read he apologized years ago around the time when he said those things.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

[youtube][/youtube]

There is no tea with Connor and they invite him whenever they all do stuff together is the biggest takeaway from this video.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

they basically just proved what i suspected. connor wants nothing to do with them, so he avoids interactions and declines all invitations.
they invite him to all the stuff they do together and he never goes
The Internet knows all your secrets

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

I know this thread is beyond dead, but does Trevor have his own thread? I haven't been following them super closely since O2L broke up, last I seen Sam was getting divorced but Trevor posted the other day that he was suffering from alcohol addiction and everyone (Ricky) commented in support and a lot of people were wishing him all the best. I can't find the post anymore but I'm sure I'm not imagining things? Surely it wasn't a joke upload or something? I am so baffled that I can't find the post anymore but it seems like a weird thing to delete since all the comments were positive and supportive?
sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

ebony_ wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:29 am
I know this thread is beyond dead, but does Trevor have his own thread? I haven't been following them super closely since O2L broke up, last I seen Sam was getting divorced but Trevor posted the other day that he was suffering from alcohol addiction and everyone (Ricky) commented in support and a lot of people were wishing him all the best. I can't find the post anymore but I'm sure I'm not imagining things? Surely it wasn't a joke upload or something? I am so baffled that I can't find the post anymore but it seems like a weird thing to delete since all the comments were positive and supportive?
I know this is old but I've been wanting a Trevor thread for awhile now too.

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

This thread is so dead but I was just recommended a JC and Kian video and they seem to be doing OK for themselves considering they are a pair of ditzy, boring, individuals. It made me wonder if Connor regrets distancing himself from all them.
00:00 ●───────── 1:43 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Correct me if I’m wrong but they seem to have made a bit of a comeback with the youtuber reality house thing? At least I got recommended that out of the blue (not subscribed to any of them) and it was the first time I’d seen them in years. Surely they have Mr Beast to thank for that concept...

What about the others? Trevor has embraced his sexuality and is now part of tana Mongeau’s crew (ugh).

Post by Guest »

horatio wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:44 am
Correct me if I’m wrong but they seem to have made a bit of a comeback with the youtuber reality house thing? At least I got recommended that out of the blue (not subscribed to any of them) and it was the first time I’d seen them in years. Surely they have Mr Beast to thank for that concept...

What about the others? Trevor has embraced his sexuality and is now part of tana Mongeau’s crew (ugh).
jc and kian have been doing pretty well with their youtube channel id say. jc has a clothing line i believe and kian is still getting acting jobs. connor.. i have no idea, i follow him on twitter and i think he gets jobs as a photographer (he did some shoots for V Magazine). who else was in o2l uhm... ricky, pretty sure hes still his fanboy self. i remember him coming out as asexual and then later as gay?? he has a pig. idk he sometime hangs out with shane dawson etc. thats all i know haha

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I know this thread is beyond dead but has anyone seen Trevor's new video? He discusses his alcohol abuse and time in rehab. I have to say I'm really proud of him for that and I like how honest he was in his video.

Return to “Our2ndlife”