Our2ndlife Part 2

zalfiephan9

Re: Our2ndlife Part 2

Post by zalfiephan9 »

[tweet][/tweet]

How on earth is this boy so successful?????

I mean as much as I hate Tyler, I understand he donates money and is a GBFF to many girls. Shane was like the "original" youtuber in a way, Connor is attractive and the personality we see on camera is that of a decent guy (even if his content is bad now). Yet Ricky???? I mean he is the poster child for geeky white boy and not in a cute way...

Lolzies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lolzies »

I wonder what will happen if someone close to Ricky actually tells him the truth, and not lie and say his music is great. Like actually tell him that he should try something else and that a music career isn't right for him. I'm just hoping for a reality check tbh

Lolzies
Informer
Informer

Post by Lolzies »

[youtube][/youtube]

So Ricky's Beat music video came out today :?

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

I don't even think he is actually singing in this. I think he is talking and a music mixer is making it sound like he is singing... Who writes his music? Cause on top of his horrible singing the songs aren't even good (ok ordinary wasn't the worst but still nothing to listen to on repeat).

Lolzies
Informer
Informer

Post by Lolzies »

deltanu2 wrote:I don't even think he is actually singing in this. I think he is talking and a music mixer is making it sound like he is singing... Who writes his music? Cause on top of his horrible singing the songs aren't even good (ok ordinary wasn't the worst but still nothing to listen to on repeat).
I was listening for his lisp, but I couldn't hear it. I bet he asked for them to autotune it out :?

Post by Guest »

Are you talking about Ricky? Awesome singing, best video making, totally straight Ricky Dillon??? He is BAE (Basic Ass Eunuch)!!!

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

JuniperJones wrote:Are you talking about Ricky? Awesome singing, best video making, totally straight Ricky Dillon??? He is BAE (Basic Ass Eunuch)!!!
Yeah, you know hottest guy on the planet! ;)

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

wow, O2L dudes really died off in popularity after it ended.... like... they're all doing nothing, except for Connor who sucks now, and maybe Kian whose doing those random indie movies. Ricky's just...... there.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

galaxy_stars wrote:wow, O2L dudes really died off in popularity after it ended.... like... they're all doing nothing, except for Connor who sucks now, and maybe Kian whose doing those random indie movies. Ricky's just...... there.
Not so sad but incredibly true! Idk if you can call what Kian is doing Indie movies as much as what we would have called direct to video movies 10 years ago. Now we call them digitally released and that some how makes them have a little bit more credit because of the Netflix factor... :roll:

Connor and Ricky are both trying to turn themselves into brands. One is internet attractive and the other is "please put a freaking paper bag on your face" ugly... Idk how long Connor's fan base is possibly going to stick around with the little he does, he is following his boyfriends work ethics down to a T. Ricky might be talent-less as well but at least he tries to do something. I honestly question anyone who spends thousands on horrible singing but I mean when the gravy train dies and he is living with his parents that is his business.

Idk what will happen with Connor and his "brand" but he isn't looking for music or acting success. So while his fans are needed right now if he manages to meet the right people down the road he could become successful in a business sense. However the fact that he changes his passion every week isn't going to help him in the long run. Stick with one concept. Having multiple passionate hobbies is one thing but going from fashion designer to coffee manufacturer to music promoter to whatever the hell it is going to be next is a rather stupid career move. If people like the idiot Kardashian's can brand themselves and their names though so can anyone. The problem is that Connor actually has to stay in the public eye for that to happen.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Obviously his best feature...

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

maybe because Connor has no real talent, so he must jump from hobby to hobby to stay relevant. I mean, I really enjoyed Connor's videos, but as has been stated here tons of times, he lost that glimmer after the coming out video... like, he's trying to hard to be like Troy, as you said.

and I wonder wtf Ricky was thinking when he posted that photo... seriously, did he think the black/grey filter would miraculously make his nose look smaller :rofl: ?

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

did no one teach ricky to chew with his mouth closed? wtf

EyeSea_U
Learner
Learner

Post by EyeSea_U »

Me too, Ricky.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Is he referring to the Target becoming gender neutral thing? Cause I will admit I agree with that. It has always struck me odd that in our society girls are essentially allowed to play with whatever they want where as boys can only like action figures, toy guns, and blah blah blah. I see nothing wrong with boys getting to play with things like dolls and stuffed animals. Playing with them isn't going to automatically make a boy gay. I mean I do think Ricky is deeply in the closet and maybe this is another telling sign but still... I do agree with him on this.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Ricky is bitching like crazy about an article written by E that calls youtubers unknown people... I'd agree with him a little bit if it were not for the fact that he calls youtubers "hardworking people". Doing Q&A's and challenge videos once a week and getting paid a million a year doesn't make you hard working...

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

I don't think being a youtuber is hardworking at all like you said, but i do agree with ricky and all of the youtubers that are mad. The people that write those articles are in their 20s/30s, maybe even 40s. It's the teen choice awards, of course you're not going to know who every single person is. That's because it's not aimed at your demographic. It's pathetic to ask who pewdiepie when he probably makes more than the person writing the article. Why don't people do their research? :roll:

Also, Kian won an award but it wasn't even announced on TV

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

these pranks that JC and JJ are doing are pathetic. ruining and damaging each other's car? please grow up.

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

Even his youtuber friends know that Ricky's singing sucks. it was obvious Jenn said "can we have a ricky dillon card" as to which youtuber shouldn't sing :rofl: :rofl: ..

blockah
Informer
Informer

Post by blockah »

galaxy_stars wrote:
Even his youtuber friends know that Ricky's singing sucks. it was obvious Jenn said "can we have a ricky dillon card" as to which youtuber shouldn't sing :rofl: :rofl: ..
I love the screaming after she said that. lol @ his fans trying to stick up for him. He has songs and an album, he can sing! No... he had the money to produce that garbage. It has no bearing on his "ability" to sing.

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

i know this will sound crazy, but i ended up at kian and jc's party on saturday night and i just got around to coming on here to post about it. it was so odd seeing them in person after posting about them on here, i felt like they knew what i've said :rofl:

basically, my boyfriend and i weren't planning on going (i didn't even know about it) but when our other plans fell through and there was nothing on tv and no good movies, he suggested a party and i was like ok we have nothing better to do. when we drove there my first initial reaction was "damn this house is huge". compared to the other houses around them, it's normal sized but for 3 guys to be living there, it's massive. my second reaction was weed lol. it smelt of weed everywhere and when the people there spoke, they smelt of alcohol and their kitchen counter was filled with bottles of different alcohols. i didn't even know it was their house or their party until i saw some of their friends and then i was like wait... lol. kian came up to my boyfriend and said hey, then he introduced himself to me and was very polite. he's cuter in person than he looks in pictures/videos, but i felt weird because i've gossiped about him and his friends but i had to act like i knew little to nothing about him. it was fun but really nothing interesting happened. jenn and andrea were both there but they kinda avoided each other in a way (from what i saw i have no idea if they said hi or even acknowledged each other), but there wasn't any one group here and the other group there, everyone was friendly or at least civil with each other. i really don't remember a lot from it but it was really overwhelming and odd. i know this probably sounds unbelievable but i mean, :tu:

Return to “Our2ndlife”