True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Our2ndlife Part 2

Post by smars27 »

ItsAndrew wrote:Ricky got a tattoo:
[tweet][/tweet]
[youtube][/youtube]
Hmm after first seeing the picture I thought it was pretty basic (looked like I could do it with a marker) but in his vid at the end it looked better than I thought it would. But it's still his body, his decision anyway if it ppl don't like it.

The only reason I'm surprised he got one, was because he probably comes from a conservative family. If that's what he thinks is shocking tho...but that's what I love about him: how innocent and cute he comes off as. My favorite thing about that vid is him asking a million questions and having his shirt off. Such a cutiepatootie. <3

BTW** Is your username in relation to Andrew Lowe? (He say's It's Andrew a lot) I like him (but not as enthusiastic/in love with him as some other yt accounts such as Ricky)

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

smars27 wrote:
[tweet][/tweet]
[youtube][/youtube]
Hmm after first seeing the picture I thought it was pretty basic (looked like I could do it with a marker) but in his vid at the end it looked better than I thought it would. But it's still his body, his decision anyway if it ppl don't like it.

The only reason I'm surprised he got one, was because he probably comes from a conservative family. If that's what he thinks is shocking tho...but that's what I love about him: how innocent and cute he comes off as. My favorite thing about that vid is him asking a million questions and having his shirt off. Such a cutiepatootie. <3

BTW** Is your username in relation to Andrew Lowe? (He say's It's Andrew a lot) I like him (but not as enthusiastic/in love with him as some other yt accounts such as Ricky)
No, my name is actually Andrew (I know, there aren't many guys on this site), although I have watched Andrew Lowe before and even have a friend who went to school with him.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

ItsAndrew wrote:
smars27 wrote:
[tweet][/tweet]
[youtube][/youtube]

No, my name is actually Andrew (I know, there aren't many guys on this site), although I have watched Andrew Lowe before and even have a friend who went to school with him.
Oh that's cool. Yeah I'm pretty sure 90% of posters are girls but I don't know about lurkers (guys seem to like gossip too, I've learned).

I would ask how he was in high school but I'm pretty sure he was like any other typical one. Quiet except for within his own group, maybe weird. I like his deadpan humor tho.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by horatio »

OT but what happened to that super sketchy 'meet up' competition JC and Kian were doing about 6 or so months ago? Did it ever happen?

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

horatio wrote:OT but what happened to that super sketchy 'meet up' competition JC and Kian were doing about 6 or so months ago? Did it ever happen?
Nope, they also deleted the video. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I bet they read here or looked at the comments

Post by Guest »

I bet they read here or looked at the comments

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

o.O Have no idea what you guys are talking about but I'm sure I don't want to know....

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

smars27 wrote:o.O Have no idea what you guys are talking about but I'm sure I don't want to know....
Lol Kian and Jc made a video basically saying: "Make a video of you promoting our channel, the most creative (person) will be flown out to LA with a parent if you're under 18, with a friend if you're 18+" Everyone on here thought they'd pick hot 18+ girls but they seem to have deleted the video and are acting as if it never existed. Either they just wanted promo or no hot girls entered their contest and didn't want to be bothered with a parent.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

alienrasta wrote:
smars27 wrote:o.O Have no idea what you guys are talking about but I'm sure I don't want to know....
Lol Kian and Jc made a video basically saying: "Make a video of you promoting our channel, the most creative (person) will be flown out to LA with a parent if you're under 18, with a friend if you're 18+" Everyone on here thought they'd pick hot 18+ girls but they seem to have deleted the video and are acting as if it never existed. Either they just wanted promo or no hot girls entered their contest and didn't want to be bothered with a parent.
Well it's not as bad as I thought at least....TBH I can't really tell their intentions from that, but I can see why ppl could assume that they had not-so-good ones. This is why I like Ricky and how innocent he is..he's my baby...while a few of the other members are really naughty sometimes...

Post by Guest »

Was I the only one who was extremely weirded out by Ricky doing the chapstick challenge with Trisha Paytas?

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

LetsBeReal wrote:Was I the only one who was extremely weirded out by Ricky doing the chapstick challenge with Trisha Paytas?
I was more uncomfortable. She was way too touchy-feely/flirty and way up his bumhole. No matter what sexuality Ricky is (*don't want to assume*- even though a lot of ppl including myself have their suspicions) she's the last person I would ever consider his type...so it was just awkward watching her even try to be "cute."

Their "personas on youtube" are so different as well. Ricky tries hard to have integrity, give credit/not offend and not get "hate comments" while she seems to live for getting attention (even or especially negative) and (both ways prob trigger a lot of hate they get). IDK, they just don't have very much in common.

They've collabed before (and had better chemistry then as she didn't come as quite as desperate...or maybe it's because that's when I liked that fake b) and I know it's cuz of Shane (their mutual bud) but I thought it was weird that he also didn't collab with Drew.

Teemy_W
Learner
Learner

Post by Teemy_W »

Surprised no one's talked about this yet.
[tweet][/tweet]

blockah
Informer
Informer

Post by blockah »

That boy is not coming out of the closet anytime soon.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

He'll wait until six months after everyone else on Youtube has came out and then claim he wasn't sure how fans would react. Ignoring the fact that right after his two friends came out they gained more subs... Everyone will be like "Ricky is a hero and a role model" ignoring the fact that he waited after the fact and will probably release something worse than Joey's horrible coming out song. :roll:

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Teemy_W wrote:Surprised no one's talked about this yet.
[tweet][/tweet]
Everything about this photo screams "gay dude kissing his female friend". He needs to try again.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

manged wrote:
Teemy_W wrote:Surprised no one's talked about this yet.
[tweet][/tweet]
Everything about this photo screams "gay dude kissing his female friend". He needs to try again.
Yeah, this just confirms to me that he's gay if anything.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

[tweet][/tweet]

Snoop, wyd?

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Who is funding this music career? Who is buying these songs? I know they are selling but good lord they are horrible. At least Beiber and Taylor Swift use filters and have decent song writers. Ricky's songs all sound like they were written for a Disney Channel show that never got off the ground...

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Wtf Snoop?! Tupac did not die for this shit ...

Return to “Our2ndlife”