Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrankVSPrank(BFvsGF) Part 6

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

sandwiches wrote:
ancermet wrote:
ContraMegan wrote:.

I really hope something changes soon for them, whether separate or apart. I hope they can discover a passionate purpose that drives them because it seems like YouTube just isn't it anymore.
sick as in he regrets being with Jeana or sick with how everything was so artificial?
i think sick because he was one of the first people to be so public - and continue to be really public - about how much vlogging can ruin a relationship. so if he rewatches it's probably a painful reminder for him of how they sacrificed their relationship for money... and if he rewatches old videos
I don’t believe for one second that vlogging ruined their relationship or caused the breakup. I think Jesse was overwhelmed with temptation by all the girls that were throwing themselves at him due to his newfound money and fame. It’s a position he never expected himself to be in and it got to be too much. Also he and Jeana are both aging and he wants to date hot younger girls. Just the harsh truth……

gossipgirl99
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl99 »

From the latest video that Jeana posted, a Q&A from her cousins.

"Will you and Jesse ever get back together?"
Jeana's response to that question: "At this point I would say no, but I don't know what the future holds,i'm not looking to get back with him, he kinda maybe would want that. I don't know, i'm not at that point yet"

secret25
Debater
Debater

Post by secret25 »

Yeah she said Jesse didn't have a girlfriend. Which I believe.

I enjoyed seeing the kitties.

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

So Jeana hinted twice or more that Jesse is definitely trying to get her back. The first time, after saying he's not looking for a girlfriend, she said "maybe me again". then, when asked if they'll get back together she said she thinks he would want that but she's not at that point yet.
I'm honestly surprised considering i feel like jesse wants to be with younger hotter girls but i guess he finally realizes he needs her as a person. I also watched his lifestream where someone asked if he's happier not living with jeana and he said no very adamantly. Seems obvious he regrets the breakup, especially since he has been very angry about not getting views/money.
a part of me wants them to get back together and have kids but another part of me wants jeana to move on and be the one doing the rejecting after Jesse dumped her (that was another thing confirmed in the video)

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

I also don't think that it was vlogging that led to their breakup. I think Jesse just wanted to test the waters and sleep with other women - as simple as that. He probably regrets this now because he might have realized that all they ever wanted from him was fame and money - unlike Jeana, who was with him from the start.
He probably understood that he lost someone really special. Also, he pretty much accomplished nothing since the breakup and both of their channels fell apart.

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

Totally agree. I think jesse has come to the harsh realization that the grass is not always greener on the other side. He changed a lot over the years and felt he was out of jeana's league. He wanted to sleep with lots of younger, hotter girls and make it big in LA.

I was really surprised that jeana basically said he wanted to get back together. They haven't seen each other in a year though soooo he can't want to get back together that badly. Like ashley^^ said, im torn between wanting then to get back together and wanting jeana to move on, get married and have kids like she's always wanted.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

On one hand, I’m rooting for her to find someone else...but then again, they were together for 10 years. I do think YouTube daily vlogging is what would lead to their fights and tension. Maybe without YouTube (neither of them are too active on it really or at least not like before) they could work. Idk. Jesse is now always with those Cali people doing acro yoga and being all hippie-like while Jeana is still in philly doing her own thing. So maybe they’re just too different now? I am a bit surprised Jesse has discussed getting back together with her, guess we’ll see.....

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

skittles wrote:On one hand, I’m rooting for her to find someone else...but then again, they were together for 10 years. I do think YouTube daily vlogging is what would lead to their fights and tension. Maybe without YouTube (neither of them are too active on it really or at least not like before) they could work. Idk. Jesse is now always with those Cali people doing acro yoga and being all hippie-like while Jeana is still in philly doing her own thing. So maybe they’re just too different now? I am a bit surprised Jesse has discussed getting back together with her, guess we’ll see.....
Yeah I thought the same thing. Jesse seems very different now.. I'm honestly surprised he mentioned getting back together cause I thought he was liking his new acro yogi hippie life in California..

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

awe i would love to see them get back together.

ancermet
Informer
Informer

Post by ancermet »

I called it. Cause I've seent it with my "grass greener on the other side" exes. Good girls always get the last laugh though, they come crawling back, and the best way to deal with them is closing that door for good. As cute as they were before, I hope she relaizes that if he leaves once, he'll probably leave again.
english is my first language, im just lazy.

Meling
Talker
Talker

Post by Meling »

You guys really can’t see that the only reason Jesse would ever get back with jeana is because he’s losing a LOT of money now, right? He keeps tweeting stupid shit about social media and how YouTube sucks now that he doesn’t get enough views. Look at the Shaytards, they’re back and Shay is making that money again because that’s what people suscribed for. No one subscribed for just Jesse or just Jeana, they’re both pretty freaking boring single. Jeana would definitely be a big dumbass if she takes Jesse back.
<3

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

skittles wrote:On one hand, I’m rooting for her to find someone else...but then again, they were together for 10 years. I do think YouTube daily vlogging is what would lead to their fights and tension. Maybe without YouTube (neither of them are too active on it really or at least not like before) they could work. Idk. Jesse is now always with those Cali people doing acro yoga and being all hippie-like while Jeana is still in philly doing her own thing. So maybe they’re just too different now? I am a bit surprised Jesse has discussed getting back together with her, guess we’ll see.....
Where did he talk about getting back with her? I dont think that is gonna happen, they both said its over. They are still friends but it's been some months since they last saw each other.

Meling
Talker
Talker

Post by Meling »

Did anyone else see this?

She’s so fucking embarrassing

<3

Meling
Talker
Talker

Post by Meling »

^also her leg looks photoshopped. I mean, i was uploaded from her cameraroll, not taken with the snapchat app.
<3

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

Dixen wrote:
Where did he talk about getting back with her? I dont think that is gonna happen, they both said its over. They are still friends but it's been some months since they last saw each other.
He didn't directly say it in a video of his own, but she said that he said it in her recent q&a video. I honestly believe he'd say something *like* that but idk how serious he'd actually be about it.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

Meling wrote:^also her leg looks photoshopped. I mean, i was uploaded from her cameraroll, not taken with the snapchat app.
Oh wow that's embarrassing Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ContraMegan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ContraMegan »

Jesse and Jeana at the Sixers game last night? lol

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

ContraMegan wrote:Jesse and Jeana at the Sixers game last night? lol
He was at the condo too cause he had the cats on Snapchat. I'm surprised she didn't clockbait the shit out of the whole thing. She made such a big deal about her Sixers game vlog and jesse was in it for all of 5 seconds. Didn't even mention him in the title or anything. I think they only met up at the game to get a picture together lol. Doesn't seem like they hung out at the game or anything

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

ancermet
Informer
Informer

Post by ancermet »

lol is he turning into kanye? is he ok?
english is my first language, im just lazy.

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”