Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrankvsPrank (BFvsGF) Part 4 - The Exes

Post by Lorien »

Thanks a bunch, Inthewinds! <3
CBROVA wrote: [tweet][/tweet]

And he just tweeted this today!:

[tweet][/tweet]
Regrets? Or trolling for sympathy again?--yeah probably.
:roll: STFU already, Jesse!

Lorien
Learner
Learner

Post by Lorien »

bluecoconutx3 wrote:Image
How tacky and childish to take a picture of yourself in a magazine--where you’re featured for a breakup of all things--and show it off on the internet. :roll: So much for “not liking drama”. What a hypocritical loser. And it's hilarious how he made sure to show the cover. :rofl: Gag me.

lv426
Debater
Debater

Post by lv426 »

Did he seriously buy that magazine to just show himself throwing it in a trash can? :roll:

And what the hell is his problem? What is he so upset about? The article didn't bad mouth or bash either of them. What is there to be so worked up over that merits a F-U emoji? He makes zero sense. Grow up, Jesse.

edit: Unless that F-U emoji was for Jeana... :? Only thing I can think of for him to have a reaction like that towards a non-biased article.

lv426
Debater
Debater

Post by lv426 »

Not to double post, I can't edit my other post.

Looks like he's pissed cause supposedly he thinks the magazine is capitalizing on their breakup. How does one lack so much common sense? You can't expect to make a fortune making viral videos and not have at least 1 article made about you after your big split. Besides that, People magazine had recently interviewed them and they had a photo shoot with them prior to PA. Of course they're gonna do an article about their break up. He has no reason to be upset though, they said nothing bad about him and excluded anything about Kristina and Giselle. If he's mad about the daughter part he should have kept his mouth shut. That was also his own doing letting personal shit out on social media. Had they never done that photoshoot/interview I doubt People would have bothered to say anything about them at all.

If he's so hellbent about not having articles written about him, he needs to ditch making money off videos and stop claiming all his productions are "for the peeps".

Lorien
Learner
Learner

Post by Lorien »

If he’s mad about the People article, why take pictures of it and post it all over the internet? I don’t think he’s mad--I think he likes the attention, and this is just more of his bragging- look-at-me-I’m-a-TMZ-celebrity .

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

Can he not express his frustration about a spread of him and Jeana's split? Hell, if I were them, I'd be extremely upset. They're YouTubers, only known on that site, and they made it in People magazine, which is on an entirely different scale of publicity.

IMO, him throwing the magazine in the garbage is better than him spewing some angry words on Snapchat.

lv426
Debater
Debater

Post by lv426 »

cw29 wrote:Can he not express his frustration about a spread of him and Jeana's split? Hell, if I were them, I'd be extremely upset. They're YouTubers, only known on that site, and they made it in People magazine, which is on an entirely different scale of publicity.
They've been on/had photo shoots with Entertainment Tonight (US celebrity gossip tv show for those not in the US) and People magazine per Jeana's IG not even a year ago. It wasn't even a spread, it was half a page.

How can he be upset at a magazine that they've previously been interviewed by that he had no problem with before? Nothing said was even bad, only used quotes from their interview and from the break up video. What is there to be upset about? It's the nature of the beast.

edit: typo

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

lv426 wrote:
cw29 wrote:Can he not express his frustration about a spread of him and Jeana's split? Hell, if I were them, I'd be extremely upset. They're YouTubers, only known on that site, and they made it in People magazine, which is on an entirely different scale of publicity.
They've been on/had photo shoots with Entertainment Tonight (US celebrity gossip tv show for those not in the US) and People magazine per Jeana's IG not even a year ago. It wasn't even a spread, it was half a page.

How can he be upset at a magazine that they've previously been interviewed by that he had no problem with before? Nothing said was even bad, only used quotes from their interview and from the break up video. What is there to be upset about? It's the nature of the beast.

I agree, but what I'm saying is that having yet another reminder surrounding him must suck, especially at the scale People is at.

Xa_K
Talker
Talker

Post by Xa_K »

Do you think now that he is back to filming he could put these girls in a video so he can turn it around and say they are just working together and thats why they are together all the time? His fans would believe it.

egf34
Lurker
Lurker

Post by egf34 »

lv426 wrote:

I believe he's upset because in their breakup video they specifically said they didn't want people capitalizing on their breakup/breakup video and that's exactly what this magazine is doing. Jeana mentioned being upset because she knew people were going to jump all over it and that their breakup vid was going to get way more views than any other video that they worked hard on. Now this magazine is drawing even more attention to it and to their video, which is what they didn't want. I know Jesse is milking it to it's furthest extent, but I'm sure it's still upsetting to see a magazine try and make money off of your breakup even if it were all unbiased and quotes from the video.

lv426
Debater
Debater

Post by lv426 »

I think he's upset because he wasn't paid this time. I don't think this has anything to do with bringing attention to the break up video.

The guy went public and did an interview with Radar online, another celebrity gossip website. If he truly wanted privacy on the matter, he'd take a note from Jeana and stay quiet.

Lorien
Learner
Learner

Post by Lorien »

egf34 wrote:
lv426 wrote:

I believe he's upset because in their breakup video they specifically said they didn't want people capitalizing on their breakup/breakup video and that's exactly what this magazine is doing. Jeana mentioned being upset because she knew people were going to jump all over it and that their breakup vid was going to get way more views than any other video that they worked hard on. Now this magazine is drawing even more attention to it and to their video, which is what they didn't want. I know Jesse is milking it to it's furthest extent, but I'm sure it's still upsetting to see a magazine try and make money off of your breakup even if it were all unbiased and quotes from the video.
Agree. But, if you don't want people "capitalizing" on your breakup, then don't put it on the internet. Simple. They chose to put their life on display to the world so they could get money from strangers' click$. Just as they chose to make their breakup public. As others here have said, it comes with the territory. They (especially Jesse) are pretending to dislike the attention, but all this article is doing is bringing more traffic to their channel=more $$ in their pockets, Jesse's #1 goal.

kitchentears
Learner
Learner

Post by kitchentears »

I've been a fan of PVP for a very long time now, maybe 5 years. I just wanted to drop in and see how this thread was.

In all honesty im worried about Jesse, ever since his mother's disappearance then her death he began looking more ill and fragile. Before they announced his mother's disappearance he wasn't looking that well. It's pretty clear he has been seriously depressed, I wouldn't be surprised if his drinking habits have increased and him dabbling into some drugs. Even without drugs just liquor alone will really mess you up.

Someone mentioned back a few pages he is near a mental breakdown, from my own experiences with substances and depression it looks like he has already reached that point. When I was heavy into drinking and drugs I ended up forgetting a whole six months of my life. I was erratic and seriously self destructive, sleeping around just to find some sort of joy. I was selfish and careless which is what Jesse seems like rn.

I don't think he has gotten that deep into it all and I hope he doesn't but a lot of these tweets and snapchats are all over the place. He isn't mentally there at all and it seems he has been gone for some time now. It's not looking good and that terrifies me because of my own personal experiences and stories from others.

Substance abuse and mental health especially together is worthy of an excuse and I'm sorry if many disagree. People who have been in a similar boat know that being on something or have a mental episode can cause you to do such regrettable things, things you may or may not remember. This is so concerning and sad to see. He needs help ASAP before things get too out of control.

I'm glad Jeana is out of that relationship, it is severely toxic and appears to have been for several months. She is a strong and intelligent woman who will be successful in life if she stays away from him and anyone else who is a negative impact. I feel so bad that she had to be around him when he was beginning to self destruct. I can't remember if he has had episodes like this before, they would've probably kept it on the low but this is probably something she has seen before sadly.

Overall it is a tragic sight to see between both of them and I wish them the best of luck. :love2:

briahnanicole
Lurker
Lurker

Post by briahnanicole »

Xa_K wrote:Do you think now that he is back to filming he could put these girls in a video so he can turn it around and say they are just working together and thats why they are together all the time? His fans would believe it.
YES! That is the first thing I thought of when I read his tweet about making a short film "out of left field" or however he worded it.
First he wouldn't shut the hell up about how he has to wait two weeks (which would have been the 1st) to make something. Then all the rumors about Kristina & Giselle come out and suddenly he isn't so eager to put something out right now and is instead spending more time to make some sort of random short film? I could totally see him somehow incorporating them into his "film" as a cover-up and make it seem like that's why they have been hanging out so much.

kitchentears
Learner
Learner

Post by kitchentears »

For some reason I can't edit my post sorry but what I just remembered to put it about substance abuse and mental health as an excuse is that you still need to recognize your mistakes and be responsible for whatever happened when you get out of that state of mind. Once someone is having an episode whether substance or psychiatric, it's only them who can bring themselves out. They won't admit to their faults until then. Do I think Jesse will own up to it all? I think it'll be half assed for sure but nothing formal.

starryeyedpixie
Talker
Talker

Post by starryeyedpixie »

briahnanicole wrote:
starryeyedpixie wrote:
inthewinds wrote:
Lorien wrote:Yeah, I remember the vlog about the depression...and I vaguely remember him having a scratch.--So those were around the same time? Sounds like he may have gotten into a physical fight with Jeana? :? --was that the consensus on this board? (sorry, I wasn't on here back then)
The depression one was in early April this year. The scratch one back in November I think. I'd find the vlogs but I'm on my phone so it's tricky. I think the consensus about the scratch one was that one of the cats did it.
galaxy_stars wrote:
egf34 wrote:I'm not sure if anyone else caught this but - In Jeana's snapchat story where she was on the roof filming the skyline she said something like, "I've always wanted to come up on a rooftop and I'm finally doing it."

I thought this was interesting considering Jesse was ALWAYS up on a rooftop shooting whatever. Maybe she was waiting all this time for him to invite her along with him and he never did. I'm proud of her for taking her independence and just going out and doing what she wants to do.
I noticed that too. Makes you think what else Jesse wouldn't "allow" her to do. remember they came up with the "whoever posts it on Instagram first the other persons isn't allowed to" rule? It was so childish and I think it was Jesse's idea because he once said he hated when him and Jeana post the same stuff... IMO it seems after 10 yrs he just got sick of Jeana "being there" all the time. I did notice a very sibling-y type of relationship, so it seems Jesse cracked and broke it off.
Yeah, I noticed that too. The IG rule was always very stupid to me. Is it really that big of a deal who posts what on their IG and if those posts overlap?
And the same happens in Peru motorbike vlog. When they ran into Alli, Jeana said something among the lines "Jesse wouldn't let me to ride on my own" or smth and Jesse answered that with "hell no" I think. Rubbed me in very wrong way.
I saw Jesse as not letting Jeana ride on her own as more of a protective thing, like he didn't want her to get physically injured or get into an accident. In older vlogs theres alot of mention of Jeana not being the best driver.
Yeah. She's an adult though :( He shouldn't have been controlling an able-bodied adult he is in a relationship with like she's a child, even if he had her best interests in mind... that's just so weird to me.
Yeah, I know she's an adult, but it's sort of a cultural norm sign of caring - people of either gender frequently say this about their significant other regardless of their physical or intellectual stature.

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

lv426 wrote:I think he's upset because he wasn't paid this time. I don't think this has anything to do with bringing attention to the break up video.

The guy went public and did an interview with Radar online, another celebrity gossip website. If he truly wanted privacy on the matter, he'd take a note from Jeana and stay quiet.
agreed. there was absolutely no point in snapchating him trashing that people mag if he didn't want to show off and say "hey look at me i'm in people mag one of the most read celeb magazine" :roll:. I mean he could've just ignored it or show just the article... this was all to show off IMO.

briahnanicole
Lurker
Lurker

Post by briahnanicole »

starryeyedpixie wrote: Yeah, I know she's an adult, but it's sort of a cultural norm sign of caring - people of either gender frequently say this about their significant other regardless of their physical or intellectual stature.
I don't know, maybe it's an east coast thing I guess. The part of US I am from, that sort of behavior is looked down upon and considered controlling *shrug*

inthewinds
Learner
Learner

Post by inthewinds »

He tweeted (re throwing the magazine in the trash, I assume):
[tweet][/tweet]

And liked this:
[tweet][/tweet]
"Talking shit" part is kinda funny tbh because that article doesn't say anything they themselves haven't said...

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”