Prankvsprank(BFvsGF) Part 3

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Prankvsprank(BFvsGF) Part 3

Post by cheezupie »

Bugman22 wrote:
YouslessTube wrote: But you're right if she could do better she should've ended it sooner.
I think we were saying that we believe that she could do better and not that she thought all along that she could do better.
Actually, toxic relationships are often the hardest to end, especially if deep feelings are involved. They've been together for 10 years, they have so many memories and they built something together and worked towards it - it's really hard to let go of something like this even if the person you're with might not necessarily be the best for you.

queen_jelly_bean
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by queen_jelly_bean »

Oh man, have a seat BF vs GF, it will be interesting to see who takes over their throne.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

yolandahuffins wrote:I've thought for months that they broke up and Jesse moving to NYC to work on the project was just their cover for not being together anymore, so I don't know if he actually cheated, but this girl is shady.
Yeah, I thought they were secretly taking a break back in January. Jesse didn't even come home on weekends or when Bambu was really sick. They probably had to keep it all a secret because they were under contract for YT Red, etc. They can't sell their series as the "pranking couple" if they broke up before it was released - bad for business.

Maybe that's why they brought that guy along to film them in Peru? That way they could stage shots and not have to spend too much time vlogging each other.

heytherestar
Learner
Learner

Post by heytherestar »

ewokfan11 wrote:
yolandahuffins wrote:I've thought for months that they broke up and Jesse moving to NYC to work on the project was just their cover for not being together anymore, so I don't know if he actually cheated, but this girl is shady.
Yeah, I thought they were secretly taking a break back in January. Jesse didn't even come home on weekends or when Bambu was really sick. They probably had to keep it all a secret because they were under contract for YT Red, etc. They can't sell their series as the "pranking couple" if they broke up before it was released - bad for business.

Maybe that's why they brought that guy along to film them in Peru? That way they could stage shots and not have to spend too much time vlogging each other.

According to the vlogs, they initially brought that guy for drone shots, but then they couldnt bring the drone outside out the airport in Peru. They brought that guy all the way to Peru, they couldnt just send him back just because there were no drones.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

ewokfan11 wrote:

To each his own but if they had broken in January, I don't think Jeana would have acted the way she did in the video they released - crying, saying that she wishes things were different and that this is one of the most difficult times in her life.
The 5 months would have given her quite a bit of time to mourn the relationship - not saying that she would have gotten over Jesse completely after those 10 years with him but I'm sure she'd have approached the breakup from a different perspective.
It seemed to me like this was fresh news to her.
I think that while they had problems, they were still together. Jesse also got that tattoo which represented their relationship and I doubt he'd have done it if they were done for good. Just doesn't make sense, especially since tattoos are extremely painful to get rid of.

AFlyingLap
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AFlyingLap »

Do we know this video was filmed recently? Who's to say they didn't film it a while ago and just released it now their YouTube Red series is over and done with. Could explain why Jeana is sad in the video despite recent events like the Girl and New York.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

cheezupie wrote:To each his own but if they had broken in January, I don't think Jeana would have acted the way she did in the video they released - crying, saying that she wishes things were different and that this is one of the most difficult times in her life.
Well, the breakup video makes it OFFICIAL and PUBLIC, so of course she'd be upset and crying (who wouldn't?). This changes her entire life after 10 years - and no more BFvsGF or PVP - incredibly suddenly. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't come back to YT.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

This whole thing is a mess, and Jesse is going to get himself in some trouble with this new girl. She seems like the attention seeking type. Sure, mess around with her; no strings attach. But I just feel that if he gets serious with her, he's going to be in for a shit show compared to what he had with Jeana (even though their situation wasn't the best).

SocialMediaPsych
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SocialMediaPsych »

My opinion. 2 years from now Jeanna is engaged to someone who actually wants to be with her. Jesse will be whoring around NYC for the rest of his life.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

ewokfan11 wrote:
cheezupie wrote:To each his own but if they had broken in January, I don't think Jeana would have acted the way she did in the video they released - crying, saying that she wishes things were different and that this is one of the most difficult times in her life.
Well, the breakup video makes it OFFICIAL and PUBLIC, so of course she'd be upset and crying (who wouldn't?). This changes her entire life after 10 years - and no more BFvsGF or PVP - incredibly suddenly. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't come back to YT.
That still doesn't explain the tattoo he got.
It'd be weird for him to get a tattoo that represented Jeana had they already broken up.
And yes, everyone reacts differently but I still think that after 5 months, you'd get some distance and not be as emotional during such a video.

I really hope Jeana starts her own channel. I think she's a great cook and she could do all kinds of videos about exercise, healthy recipes, cat care... all kinds of things.

zombuhfied
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by zombuhfied »

ewokfan11 wrote:
I agree with you. Lol and yeah and even if I had broken up privately with my guy in January, having loved him for 10+ years, I think I'd still be crying and emotional now too (but I'm hopeless and a romantic), especially sitting next to him and realizing after that moment everything is changing. Kind of really sad. Like I'm getting sad thinking about how she must feel.

areyoukiddingme_
Debater
Debater

Post by areyoukiddingme_ »

Cheating isn't excusable. It's possible for you to fall for someone who is in a relationship and they fall for you. You shouldn't act on it until they are out of that relationship. It's shitty but it happens and you can't always help who you fall for.

BUT I'm totally disgusted by the Kristina girls actions. If you fell for Jesse, have a mature conversation that you dont' wanna be a sidechick and that he can hit you up once he's not with his gf. This girl completely enjoys being a side chick and enjoys the drama and has no respect for other people's feelings. Becky with the good hair? Lemon emoji on flowers indicating Jesse got them for her? DISGUSTING.

CBROVA
Informer
Informer

Post by CBROVA »

cheezupie wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
That still doesn't explain the tattoo he got.
It'd be weird for him to get a tattoo that represented Jeana had they already broken up.
And yes, everyone reacts differently but I still think that after 5 months, you'd get some distance and not be as emotional during such a video.

I really hope Jeana starts her own channel. I think she's a great cook and she could do all kinds of videos about exercise, healthy recipes, cat care... all kinds of things.
Jesse said in the "New Chapter" video that he and Jeana will still use their YT channels BFvsGF and PvP to make challenge videos and short films and won't let those channels die!

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

zombuhfied wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
I agree with you. Lol and yeah and even if I had broken up privately with my guy in January, having loved him for 10+ years, I think I'd still be crying and emotional now too (but I'm hopeless and a romantic), especially sitting next to him and realizing after that moment everything is changing. Kind of really sad. Like I'm getting sad thinking about how she must feel.
Most people who have broken up would not be getting tattoos that represent one another which is what Jesse did.
That doesn't make sense at all if they had indeed been broken up since January.

egf34
Lurker
Lurker

Post by egf34 »

Not to mention a bouquet of roses and a lemonade emoji? Sus.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lv426
Debater
Debater

Post by lv426 »

I highly doubt Jeana will continue to do YT. As much as I'm sure she appreciate their fans, I don't see her wanting to continue to be a youtuber. As someone else has mentioned before, I saw her appearance on social media more so as a work obligation and as a way to connect with fans. I think she'll drop off from all of that and have more of a private life.

As for Jesse, the guy is already back on snap and as far as I can see, appears as if nothing happened. It kind of speaks for itself. :roll:

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

cheezupie wrote:Most people who have broken up would not be getting tattoos that represent one another which is what Jesse did.
That doesn't make sense at all if they had indeed been broken up since January.
I agree, but that also kind of brings up another hint of Charles Trippy syndrome. Charles got a tattoo that represented his wedding date, but they said that things had been over for quite some time? Why would he get a tattoo for someone who he's no longer with? Maybe they were still together, and maybe Jesse and Jeana were still together, but things were just hanging on a string or something. Last resort to stay together, idk.

firmbutgentle
Talker
Talker

Post by firmbutgentle »

NEWBIE PERSPECTIVE (Brought here for the drama-lama- so no biases).

Things I noticed from the video

1.) Jesse kept mentioning his "passion" for making videos
2.) Jeana was so distraught, you could see it was genuine and she was not faking at all.
3.) He mentioned not blaming anyone... in my experience the person that wants to negate blame is usually the one that deserves it...
4.) He cut her off and then tried to talk over her. I don't know anything about this couple but to do that in your breakup video says that a lot.
5.) Jesse kept questioning if he was doing it because he loved her or if he was doing it for the video. "And we loved each other and it was fine" "Do I love this person?" So he's clearly not in love with her, or at least is the one that's questioning it.
6.) his "I need to be sane." "I'd rather make bigger production stuff." vs her "I feel very lost." "I 100% wish that it were different"

No matter what, this was heartbreaking.

lv426
Debater
Debater

Post by lv426 »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

I feel like they may still be trying to work things out? I didn't get the impression that they were completely done. Maybe Jesse did cheat or did something inappropriate with that Kristina girl at the very least which is why both of them (especially Jeana) were so emotional in the video. It didn't seem like they meant break as in break up. If they took this much of an effort to make the video and were broken up then they'd probably flat out say it and make it clear that they're broken up instead, especially since their audience is so young. I mean, look how difficult it was for them to explain youtube red and prank academy to their viewers. I can't imagine why they'd make such an emotional and sad video to announce a break if they were sure or leaning towards a permanent separation? Why not just say you've tried and are breaking up after a, b and c didn't fix anything and just make a clean break so viewers can move on and not expect a reunion?

Idk, I really do think something happened very recently that really devastated Jeana. They blamed daily vlogging for the most part but I remember a while ago when Jesse went to another city for a week and Jeana stayed home cause they were spending so much time together. I imagine that if daily vlogging was the problem then they would have tried something similar or reduced the vlogs. I do think vlogging was an issue but I also think that something big like cheating or something inappropriate in general happened that caused this big video to happen the way it did. I noticed that neither of them tried saying that no cheating occurred, which is kinda suspicious cause whenever couples on yt break up many of the comments assume that someone cheated or something like that so you'd think that they would clarify that in the video if it wasn't the case. Of course they could have just forgotten but idk, the more I think about it the more it seems like Jeana was deeply hurt while Jesse was also very upset but it seemed like it was more so that he hurt someone he once loved.

On another note, that Kristina girl is so shady with those Becky references. If she was the other girl then what kind of girl takes pride in being the side girl?! I hate cheaters and girls/guys who get themselves involved knowing that they're helping them cheat on their significant other.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”