Continue here...

DannyD
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Prankvsprank(BFvsGF) Part 2

Post by DannyD »

Izzybee wrote:We've all seen him shirtless, but this is different. Everyone posts selfies for attention and compliments, but posing one in your underwear is over the line. Some people are okay with their partner's doing that, and some aren't. Jeana took issue with it, and had every right to. He should respect her enough not to do that.

If Jeana posted a picture in her bra and panties, people would be calling her a whore, no doubt.
I really don't see the problem to be honest. I'm not saying it's not douchey, because it is but how is it disrespectful? Underwear is no different from bathing suits really. As long as they're not naked I wouldn't care.

As1014
Informer
Informer

Post by As1014 »

Jeana calling him out on that picture was hilarious and I think she had every right too. I can see how could be disrespectful since he knows girls find him hot and he's in a serious relationship. Also I'm surprised he didn't blame it on "chip chocolate" since his character is supposed to be douchey.

manderszx
Debater
Debater

Post by manderszx »

Jesse said he wanted to get a rise out of Jeana.. He don't gotta lie. He just wanted the attention. He said he was going to delete it but never did.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

She said it was disrespectful because she views it as disrespectful to their relationship. Like he's soliciting compliments on his body from girls. Which he probably was. Plus I bet she was embarrassed that her friends were asking her about it, I would be too.

manderszx
Debater
Debater

Post by manderszx »

Damn. No one here watches their vlogs anymore ? Lol. This thread is so dead.

DannyD
Debater
Debater

Post by DannyD »

Any time I decide to go and watch a vlog it's literally like someone stopped time. Stunts, cats, failed pranks, what they're eating, etc. The same old stuff. I just don't see any reason to go back to watching them, and I saw all the vlogs up to like last February so I've had my fair share of PvP.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

Has it really been a month since this they've been talked about? Damn! Well, here's a funny picture:
That is all.

manderszx
Debater
Debater

Post by manderszx »

mediocre_friend wrote:Has it really been a month since this they've been talked about? Damn! Well, here's a funny picture:
That is all.
Lmaooo.

soyymilk
Talker
Talker

Post by soyymilk »

I watch them daily. I have never found them boring (yes i know pretty unpopular opinion) but recently they're just becoming sooooo repetitive. I don't know how much longer I can hold on lol

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

I haven't watched them in months and don't plan on watching them ever again. They're boring and do the same shit in every vlog.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

Dead thread.. but I HATE when they do this shit. It's so so so tacky. And of course they titled the vlog after the fire too. :roll:

DannyD
Debater
Debater

Post by DannyD »

mediocre_friend wrote:Dead thread.. but I HATE when they do this shit. It's so so so tacky. And of course they titled the vlog after the fire too. :roll:
That's so Jesse and Jeana!

And the reason why the thread is dead because they do nothing exciting. Every few months I watch a vlog and it's like I didn't even stop watching. It's always the cats, the stunts and whatnot.

manderszx
Debater
Debater

Post by manderszx »

I know no one really watches them anymore.. but does anyone else notice when jesse does something obnoxious jeana tells him to stop doing it.. but ends up doing the same thing 2 secs later... She always gotta copy him.

I don't know how Jesse puts up with her most of the time.
If I was him I would of kicked her to the curb by now.

Laneslady
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laneslady »

I stopped watching them over a year ago. I can't stand them. I only watched for maybe 2 months. I just saw charles trippy's instagram. HOLY CRAP, jeana looks 43. The much deeper elevens between the eyes, the crepey under eyes and wrinkles....just her whole face. Horrible. It's so sad. Maybe she used to tan. I'm older than her and I don't have any of that. Crazy but she seems to have age 10 years in one year since her saw her. Anyone else notice this.?

Mashula
Debater
Debater

Post by Mashula »

Anyone else think their latest poop prank is a fake? like, there's this moment when he drops the scooper on her and then there's a cut, she's in the bathroom and he barges in with the scooper. what happened in between? did she just got up, left the scooper for him to pick up, and left the door unlocked?

also i looked into a recent vlog and OMG they're freaking going in circles or what? they're still talking about that freaking "SECRET ROOM"? It's like 3 years ago all over again.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

From their recent vlogs; I have a feeling they are closer to Charles than Alli. I remembered when they were in Florida for Playlist, Alli invited them over to her house but they declined as Charles was not around.

I was thinking that by then Alli might have already moved out from her marital home and has already moved in with her parents.
Credit:amazingfiru

teddynleo
Learner
Learner

Post by teddynleo »

With all this Charles and Alli stuff going around, what do you guys think about Jeana and Jesse? Do you think they'll last/is their relationship strong? Will they ever get married and have a family? Any thoughts?

intredasting
Informer
Informer

Post by intredasting »

teddynleo wrote:With all this Charles and Alli stuff going around, what do you guys think about Jeana and Jesse? Do you think they'll last/is their relationship strong? Will they ever get married and have a family? Any thoughts?
I doubt it. They've been together for something like 10 years (??). That ship has probably sailed. At this point I think Jesse just has her around to keep up the brand. Once the YouTube/prank thing ends, he'll probably cut her loose.

Edit: Plus I think Jesse's been married before. He's probably not looking to go through that again.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

No one should be married to Jesse, Jeana should just enjoy the ride whilst making sure she has a hefty saving before the ride ends/crashes.
Credit:amazingfiru

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”