Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

roseau
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

Post by roseau »

Andrew looked a lot better in this vid. Guess forced time away from Shane is good for the body as well as the soul lmao

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

heyjess wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:37 pm
Do you think he’s gonna cast himself and his friends into his new movie like he’s done in the past or do you think he’s gonna actually try lol. Whatever he makes is gonna be cringy based on his past screenwriting abilities but he always manages to make his films worse by casting himself and friends.
Aside from Ryland, Morgan, and Andrew there isn't anyone left. I guess Trisha but if you put Trisha in a movie the it will be DOA. He could potentially find some gullible youtubers but that would also kill the movie pretty quickly.

The only way I see him starring is if he loses the weight or hires a body double. That said he still thinks deep down that he was robbed of an acting career so anything is possible.

This movie will be DOA. It will make him some money but no one in Hollywood is ever going to take him seriously. Especially, if he blatantly rips of Scream which he probably will do.

AbbyDoll
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AbbyDoll »

watch him blame the whole situation on his mental illness like he does everything else...

WanderingWeirdo2
Debater
Debater

Post by WanderingWeirdo2 »

Not even 2 minutes in and Andrew has said "That is ACTUALLY crazy" twice. He's such an obnoxious fanboy.

I like spooky content, even if I don't believe in it, so I thought this video was fine. Just get rid of Andrew.

BigRhonda
Learner
Learner

Post by BigRhonda »

He officially made a post on twitter addressing it. Its pages long but he basically said that:

-Him and Jeffree had nothing to do with the video, plotting nothing, and that Tati did it all herself.
-Scandal filled beauty gurus are all the same, "attention seeking game playing egocentric narcissistic vengeful two faced ticking time bombs."
-He said that Jeffree is apart of that group but mentioned nothing about dropping him.
-He went in on James and said he deserved a piece of humble pie for being "egocentric and powerhungry."
-He insinuated that Tati was in the right by posting the video because of how she felt.
-He ends by saying he is done with the beauty world and wants nothing to do with it. Will continue to buy and play with makeup but will do it as a hobby and no post it online, doesn't care if people say he did the palette for money

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

BigRhonda wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:24 pm
He officially made a post on twitter addressing it. Its pages long but he basically said that:

-Him and Jeffree had nothing to do with the video, plotting nothing, and that Tati did it all herself.
-Scandal filled beauty gurus are all the same, "attention seeking game playing egocentric narcissistic vengeful two faced ticking time bombs."
-He said that Jeffree is apart of that group but mentioned nothing about dropping him.
-He went in on James and said he deserved a piece of humble pie for being "egocentric and powerhungry."
-He insinuated that Tati was in the right by posting the video because of how she felt.
-He ends by saying he is done with the beauty world and wants nothing to do with it. Will continue to buy and play with makeup but will do it as a hobby and no post it online, doesn't care if people say he did the palette for money
Shane is such a cockroach. A big, FAT cockroach

heyjess
Talker
Talker

Post by heyjess »

Seems like people are letting him have it in the replies to his statement about leaving the beauty community(just as soon as everyone bought from the latest Shane Dawson makeup restock earlier today of course!)

His comment about James essentially deserving the hate he got to “humble” him was gross. Imagine being in your 30’s and co-signing other 30 year olds coming for a 19 year old (which nearly ended up pushing him over the edge...) because you think he was too egotistical and power hungry. Like it’s okay for Jeffree to be like that, but not James - he must pay his dues and struggle, right? We all know people like Shane seethe with jealousy when they sees that younger youtubers are more successful and drowning in brand deals while Shane’s musty ass is struggling to stay afloat each and every year and still somehow never reaching true success in what he’s actually passionate about. Can’t wait for his Razzie nomination when his new film comes out :’)

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

The 'slice of humble pie' ?
Calling someone a "predator" which would ruin his personal life, career, possible law enforcement involvement....really SHANE?

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

Lmfaoooo my God, well didn't he just light up a big ol' fire right under his manchild fatass?!? Pffff, can't imagine how he must've thought that it would serve him any good by releasing that statement. And the tone he used in writing it, pheeeww chilee... So fucking condescending, self-serving, justified and egotistical, but still managing to sound like a scared, victimised little girl.

Phheewww, yah, Shane, stay away from the fake, toxic beauty gurus, because they're such mean meanies, but make sure to keep on play pretending how you are so *passionate* about make up, to keep those coins coming. Yes, Shane, while you wanted to serve James a big ol' slice of 'humble pie', you had to take a big piece of 'makeup brand deals and money' pie for yourself too, right, riiiiight?!? Cuz, why not?!?
“Vapid in thoughts, phony in words,
Ill-natured though a whore,
Her belly is a bag of turds,
And her c u n t is a common shore.”
― John Wilmot, The Complete Poems/with a slight revision

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

Lol now he can stop pretending that he's into makeup.
Ryland's next video will be redoing the makeup room into something else.

Banannie
Learner
Learner

Post by Banannie »

"I'M tOo SEnSiTiVe". Bullshit. If he were so sensitive, he wouldn't be friends with Jeffree, a man that offends everyone under the sun and accuses people of wild shit. And if Shane were this sensitive, why did he made so many insensitive jokes throughout his career?
It doesn't add up. Even though I used to love his videos, I'm over this bullshit. Stop being a manchild and hold accountability.
I'm just here for the giggles.

heyjess
Talker
Talker

Post by heyjess »

The gorls are seriously not letting up in his replies and I love to see it. Stay tuned, next year, probably around the fall, we’re gonna get a documentary after a year long hiatus about his “film-making process” and we’ll also get a huge chunk of an episode dedicated to Shane’s sensitive ass, crying and saying this beauty drama was something he didn’t sign up for, blah blah blah, he just wanted to focus on his fiLm but people are yet again trying to cancel him for “no reason” it really fucked him up (again, imagine how a then 19 y/o James felt when he literally had millions of people unsubscribe from him and attack him, oh but it’s fine cause he needed to be humbled ;/) and he’s tired of cancel culture. We’re also gonna get Shane’s cheerleaders, Morgan, Ryland, and Andrew, to reassure him that everyone else was the problem and not him. Oh an they’ll bring up yet again how the internet worships and loves him, so he need not worry (I know this is Morgan’s fave thing to say anytime he get cancelled :roll: )

dobiedo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by dobiedo »

BigRhonda wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:24 pm
In what world does James deserve to be falsely accused of being a predator for being "ecogentric and powerhungry"? That isn't even why she made the video, she made it because he promoted a competitor's vitamins! This statement is so weird. Tati is nearly 40 and she should have acted like it, Shane being closer to her age and still defending what she did is so bizzare. Not to mention how hilarious that statement is for a friend of Jeffree.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Wow. LOL!

His subreddit is NOT having it. And it's glorious.

People calling for Twati to say something. No. She doesn't need to say a damn thing. She's as much garbage as all of them. I mean calling a teenager a predator, causing people to essentially bully him and further causing him to have suicidal ideation... that's reprehensible. The three of you? Garbage.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Does anyone on this thread have access to the pre-Fullscreen Shane and Friends podcast audios? Because there is so much I want to dig through right now that would show Shane's true colors, but he's wiped all of the episodes off the internet. I know many of the OGs from the Shane threads compiled so much dirt back in the 2014-2016 days- it's satisfying that more and more people are seeing through it all.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

i think dramageddon 3.0 is officially starting.

i already disliked shane but this statement makes me disgusted w him. james needs a slice of humble pie???!!! jAMES!!! what about jeffree omll wtf is wrong w him ffs.

i hope this is the beginning of the end for the beauty communities demons.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

I know right? To say James Charles needs "a slice of humble pie". Is James perfect? Oh honey no. But he hasn't to my knowledge done or said any of the shit Jeffree Star has. If anyone needs some humble pie it's Jeffree. In fact give him not a slice but the entire damn thing.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

I'm laughing with how hypocritical Shane is and how people aren't having it.

So James deserves having non proved allegations of being a predator (so far there's no evidence and there's proof what happened between him and the Seattle guy was consensual) to get humble and less egocentric (wtf?), but Jeffree doesn't deserve to be called out after everything he's done just because him and Shane are business partners, ups I mean family? So James deserves to almost become suicidal with the drama created by these 30 year olds but Shane can't be called out because he's too sensitive? No, sorry Shane honey, your manipulation tactics ain't working no more.

BigRhonda
Learner
Learner

Post by BigRhonda »

manged wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:44 am
Does anyone on this thread have access to the pre-Fullscreen Shane and Friends podcast audios? Because there is so much I want to dig through right now that would show Shane's true colors, but he's wiped all of the episodes off the internet. I know many of the OGs from the Shane threads compiled so much dirt back in the 2014-2016 days- it's satisfying that more and more people are seeing through it all.
I’m pretty sure a lot of them are still on YouTube. He deleted them all off of everything else after people starting digging and finding super offensive shit him and Jess said in them, but a lot have beeen reuploaded on YouTube.

Quincyraven
Learner
Learner

Post by Quincyraven »

lmao at Shane pretending he doesn't like drama when it's his whole career. Not to mention his bff jeffrey star's social presence is literally the personification of trash, toxicity, and pettiness. He just wanted some excuse so he doesn't have to pretend he likes makeup anymore now that his makeup cash cow has dried up. There's also no excuse for falsely labeling someone a predator. It has nothing to do with "humbling" someone wtf.

Return to “Shane Dawson”