Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

Post by hooyah123 »

is it just me or is shane rlly boring now...i cant even bring myself to hate read/watch anything on him anymore.....
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

hooyah123 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:36 am
is it just me or is shane rlly boring now...i cant even bring myself to hate read/watch anything on him anymore.....
I hear ya. I have been feeling that way for the better part of two years, now. I can only bring myself to watch maybe fifteen to twenty minutes of his stuff, so when he started to make forty minute and longer videos, I just can't force myself to sit through all that time with his "content". So much of the content isn't entertaining, doesn't add to "the story", and seems like the equivalent of empty calories.... without the flavor.

Dual-Wield Snake
Talker
Talker

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

NingBing wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:10 pm
A8E84719-023C-491A-B782-D4A7073DFB2B.pngSo, he’s making a movie again... 🙄
Doubt it will ever happen though
I mean... we all know what happens when Shane gets involved in horror movies 😬

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderfreedom123 »

lurkermclurkerson wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 10:52 pm
Mykie from Glam and Gore is being poked by his stans according to her Twitter about the whole horror movie thing. She politely explained that she has a degree in film and is currently working on her own horror movie when the stan asked her to get with Shane to do his horror makeup for his movie. Then she got called salty for her response.

Way to be represented to other YouTubers by your stans, Shane.
I was so annoyed when I saw that. If it was a man wanting to do it alone he would be ambitious, since it’s a women she is salty. Markie has a Good knowledge of gore and horror stuff and will end up with a movie that’s 100x better than Shane’s.

Also someoneon reddit said Markies not a fit for Shane anyway - she’s doesn’t do blackface 😂

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

Dual-Wield Snake wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:40 pm
NingBing wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:10 pm
A8E84719-023C-491A-B782-D4A7073DFB2B.pngSo, he’s making a movie again... 🙄
Doubt it will ever happen though
I mean... we all know what happens when Shane gets involved in horror movies 😬

i'M SORRY WHAT
HOW HAVE I NEVER HEARD OF THIS

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

hooyah123 wrote:is it just me or is shane rlly boring now...i cant even bring myself to hate read/watch anything on him anymore.....
It’s because he isn’t doing anything.

He did just what we all thought he would: built up a giant series with Jeffree to sell their collection, sold out in seconds, made millions of dollars and now he’s set for life. Him and his balding sugar baby can now live happily ever after in their stinky house that’s probably infested with fruit flies and ants from having empty coke cans all over the place.

desti
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by desti »

ahh, i knew that i remembered him talking about his own horror movie a while back.

it's a quote from one of his interviews when smiley came out

i guess that never happened lol, which makes me doubt that shane will manage to go through with whatever he's working on now.

disgracedwaterpuppy
Learner
Learner

Post by disgracedwaterpuppy »

I'm almost curious to see what kind of "comedy" Shane is writing. He hasn't really put any kind of scripted comedy out there in several years, and when he last did he still thought juvenile "shock"-humor was funny.

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

New to this thread here, but I get sooo annoyed whenever I'm seeing shane's ig stories, he always has this fake soft spoken nauseating voice and his face looks so beat up and just nasty, forcing himself to look so innocent, he just ends up looking hella guilty of something. What up with this fake voice shit?!
“Vapid in thoughts, phony in words,
Ill-natured though a whore,
Her belly is a bag of turds,
And her c u n t is a common shore.”
― John Wilmot, The Complete Poems/with a slight revision

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Any movie that he writes will just be toilet humor with him in the lead role. At this point unless he plans on losing the weight and getting an obscene amount of plastic surgery homeboy is too old to be playing a high school student. Though, I suspect he will be self-funding scripts where he does so into his late 40's. Then he will finally accept he is not in high school and start playing college age kids. All I know is that there will be an overly quirky kid who everyone should be besties with but aren't or he will be the super popular kid that all the girls and boys want.

I'd like to know how he and Ryland haven't killed one another yet during all of this. It's noble of them to keep the charade going. I'm reminded of an episode of the Cleveland Show where Donna pretends to be pregnant and Cleveland finds out but they keep the charade going up until she gives birth to a pillow case. I see them walking arm and arm down the aisle while they both grit their teeth and ask if they are seriously doing this and Shane says to just relax because he didn't even file a marriage license.

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

Soooo, this fat girly man really insert himself in the whole james charles scandal and nobody really said anything and just went on with their shit.

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

ballamyblue wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 6:05 pm
I'd like to know how he and Ryland haven't killed one another yet during all of this.
Easy when you got a house big enough that you can each claim a side and do your thing, never seeing each other outside of video purposes.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Oh shit I forgot he was in Smiley!! LOOOOOOOOL! When she shoots him by mistake then Smiley slits his throat. The acting. FREAKING OSCAR WORTHY!! /s Dude:

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

It’s going to be a knock off of Scream but with a billion bad jokes he wrote mixed in with ones he stole from the “Scary Movie” franchise. He will have to hire new actors considering all his old friends left him aside from Trisha who he knows can’t act much better than he can. So, new group of friends coming next year that he just so happens to pay! Possibly with a cameo from J*!

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

Man, he really is damn boring nowadays, how come his fans are still standing and waiting on his fat, wide ass is beyond me. Next stuff will be him announcing sporadically how the movie will be going, and maybe in about 7 years he'll release a teaser.

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderfreedom123 »

Stalking Shane lover groups and saw this- he’s sending a letter and a pillow to make up for the fact that the Xmas stuff didn’t arrive until after Xmas

Thoughts? A little late perhaps! Drumming up good publicity for his next movie in all likelihood
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Wonderfreedom123 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:50 am
Stalking Shane lover groups and saw this- he’s sending a letter and a pillow to make up for the fact that the Xmas stuff didn’t arrive until after Xmas

Thoughts? A little late perhaps! Drumming up good publicity for his next movie in all likelihood
Do we think it’s a photocopy or did he actually hand write multiple letters?

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

ballamyblue wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:48 pm
Wonderfreedom123 wrote:

I was about to say lol
I kinda forgot but was the sweater the only thing for the merch? If its the only thing that was missing, it'd be easy to photocopy.

awxx2019
Learner
Learner

Post by awxx2019 »

ballamyblue wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:48 pm
Wonderfreedom123 wrote:

Depends on if the paper smells like sweat or not.

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

I wouldn’t touch anything he touched without a sani wipe, but it’s handwritten someone would definitely worship it.
糞食らえ

Return to “Shane Dawson”