Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

imabitterbitch
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

Post by imabitterbitch »

kaimaela wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:08 pm
brake4bigfoot wrote:The airpods thing is for the hearing impaired. So I haven't watched the video but should've made that clear in the video if no one else is mentioning it.
i think shane did mention it
Kinda but I don't think he made it clear enough. It was just thrown in there once. He was really exaggerating how weird/creepy it could be and barely mentioned the practicality of it.

stars_undercover13
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stars_undercover13 »

Eggles182 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:52 am
_windsor_ wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:55 am
Did anyone else laugh at the fact that Ryland has read all of the posts from last year about Shane cheating on him with Andrew? You can tell it really bothered him as well hahaha
Honestly! And when Shane was asking if Andrew should move in, Ryland shut that shit straight down. It was like asking your mom if your friend could stay over 🙈. Yikes. Ryland is one jealous little bitch.
To be fair, I don't blame Ryland here. He has every right to be against this idea. It wouldn't make any sense for Andrew to live with them. Didn't they kick Morgan out because they wanted to live together as a couple without someone bothering them? (It's been a while since then, Idk if I remember this correctly) And now Shane wants to bring someone else into their house? Something is definitely off in Shane and Ryland's relationship and instead of trying to make it work, Shane wants to have Andrew live with them? Ryland has his faults too, but come on, it can't feel nice knowing that your fiancé doesn't even bother to put any effort in your relationship anymore and actually considers having another guy move in, a guy with whom he already seems to enjoy spending time with and being around more that his fiancé. Maybe Shane meant it as a joke, but there's a grain of truth in every joke.

(first time posting here and not a native speaker, hi everyone! :D )

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

Melody7827 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:23 am
thehippiechick wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:20 am
I'm drinking Dasani right now. I literally taste nothing weird, see nothing weird. And no there was no "fizz" when I first opened it?
I've always thought Dasani tasted weird, but my parents dont. I always tell them it tastes weird and they think I'm crazy.

Someone did a thing where they tested the ph of different water and dasani was one of the few where the ph wasnt good for drinking and I felt so justified seeing that lol

I remember there being rumors years ago that they add sugar (or salt?) to the water to make it more addicting or something. I figured they were using bad plastic. Either way it tastes gross and I refuse to drink it
I think Dasani is an acquired taste, they add sodium back into the water to to quench thirst and help the body retain water. From what I've heard from friends it's either a love it or hate it situation with Dasani, I personally hate it. I would rather drink room temp tap water than an ice cold Dasani.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

In Ryland's new video Shane pulls out his 4-5 tubes of Hermes lip balm. That's $60- $70 each. LIP. BALM. Hermes or no, that's ridiculous. I'll keep my Chapstick thank you.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

tish
Learner
Learner

Post by tish »

shane has lost a lot of weight, look at his first tiktok he looks a lot thinner

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

thehippiechick wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:07 am
In Ryland's new video Shane pulls out his 4-5 tubes of Hermes lip balm. That's $60- $70 each. LIP. BALM. Hermes or no, that's ridiculous. I'll keep my Chapstick thank you.
And he's soooo poor

I splurged on a Fresh lip balm because I thought it would be better- a complete waste of $30. I buy a tub of vaseline and it lasts forever

Nourah333
Learner
Learner

Post by Nourah333 »

The first tiktok was in 2016 you can see the date . His tiktok was private until today the one with the dogs is new .

_windsor_
Learner
Learner

Post by _windsor_ »

tish wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:15 pm
shane has lost a lot of weight, look at his first tiktok he looks a lot thinner
that tiktok is from 2016 lmao so don't let shane see your comment because he might put it in his next video and call it hate.

Brrychrry
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Brrychrry »

So shane recently posted a new tik tok. There was also a video of him dancing and he looks pretty thin and in shape. I was surprised and thought maybe he was working out during this isolation. Nope. It was posted back in 2016.
And sadly seems what most people are commenting on

havenoidea095
Lurker
Lurker

Post by havenoidea095 »

I haven’t watched the video but I did read something that gave a quick recap, regarding the whole Dasani water thing, bottled still water can still fizz especially if the temperature of it has been increased and the salt/sodium thing in the water making you thirsty/dehydrated 🙄 other brands have similar ingredients to Dasani. I think he did something on Dasani just because it’s the trend to hate it.

littlemosquito
Stalker
Stalker

Post by littlemosquito »

Did anyone notice the weird part of Rylands new video where he and Shane talk about Shane "forcing" (Rylands words!) him to make a list of every previous sexual partner he had and what they looked like?!

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

That sounds invasive, unhealthy and disrespectful,
糞食らえ

Raspberrydreamz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Raspberrydreamz »

Yeah...the way they talked about it was very toxic! Plus, did anyone else get uncomfortable with how many weird sex jokes Shane made about their sex life? And his penis? Like wtf nooooo.

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

havenoidea095 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:22 am
I haven’t watched the video but I did read something that gave a quick recap, regarding the whole Dasani water thing, bottled still water can still fizz especially if the temperature of it has been increased and the salt/sodium thing in the water making you thirsty/dehydrated 🙄 other brands have similar ingredients to Dasani. I think he did something on Dasani just because it’s the trend to hate it.
Agree with everything you said but Dasani has tasted gross forever ago and I'll die on that hill lmao.

I'm just tired of Shane overreacting to every little thing. Like what's the point of this "conspiracy". Most of this stuff is explainable/ public info and not really hurting anyone??? I laugh thinking of a conspiracy video he would've put out a couple years ago and now we're here

Dutchessie
Debater
Debater

Post by Dutchessie »

Melody7827 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:25 pm
.... I laugh thinking of a conspiracy video he would've put out a couple years ago and now we're here
That's what fame and money did to him. Mr Hermes Chapstick will make sure his brand won't be really controversial so he can keep banking. It really is like watching a totally different person.

Also, in Rylands video... The way lazy Morgan and toxic Shane were just watching him struggle to move the elliptical was so off-putting to me. Morgan clearly only wanted to shop (quite interesting that Ryland says she hasn't been around for a long time) and Shane would rather die than actually help him.

Also the fake positive reaction from Shane in the end was so obvious to avoid the usual hate comments about him being mean to Ryland. But Shane is just too much of a jerk to hide his toxic ways in an entire video.

Emmalinajj
Learner
Learner

Post by Emmalinajj »

I used to watch Shane many years ago, I started to find him boring when his videos became so long and about Jake Paul and Jeffery Star

Tantei-kun
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tantei-kun »

littlemosquito wrote:Did anyone notice the weird part of Rylands new video where he and Shane talk about Shane "forcing" (Rylands words!) him to make a list of every previous sexual partner he had and what they looked like?!
That was weird as fuck. I mean, we all know he's insecure- many people are, but have the decency to not make their partners jump through hoops 3 meters above the ground.

TessaEs
Learner
Learner

Post by TessaEs »

Dutchessie wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:44 pm
Melody7827 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:25 pm
.... I laugh thinking of a conspiracy video he would've put out a couple years ago and now we're here
That's what fame and money did to him. Mr Hermes Chapstick will make sure his brand won't be really controversial so he can keep banking. It really is like watching a totally different person.

Also, in Rylands video... The way lazy Morgan and toxic Shane were just watching him struggle to move the elliptical was so off-putting to me. Morgan clearly only wanted to shop (quite interesting that Ryland says she hasn't been around for a long time) and Shane would rather die than actually help him.

Also the fake positive reaction from Shane in the end was so obvious to avoid the usual hate comments about him being mean to Ryland. But Shane is just too much of a jerk to hide his toxic ways in an entire video.
Morgan has a bad back. She´s going to chiropractor so I assume she cant carry heavy things.
language isn't my first english

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

It’s probably been said on here before but Shane should really do more ghost hunting/haunted type of stuff, even if it’s silly. It seems like a lot of fans yearn for the spooky boi days and vlogs like the queen mary. There’s only so much you can do with conspiracies. Maybe a documentary type of style when investigating a supposed haunted place?

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

Anything other than siding with problematic people to give them even more platform and redeemable image.
糞食らえ

Return to “Shane Dawson”