Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

Post by AutomaticInjury »

Happy_one wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:45 pm
thehippiechick wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:05 am
I've actually seen a bunch of age groups represented there. Yeah, it mainly skews young, but it's for anyone.
okay I see your point but Shane doesn't like the way he looks and people can be critical about other people's bodies and Shane isn't looking his best body wise and he was upset that Tik tok doesn't like him. I've seen some youtube videos where Shane is getting roasted.

I just realized in one of those clips ,Shane said humping his cat was his first sexual experience at age 19. DIDNT HE SAY HE WAS MOLESTING KIDS IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD THO (when he was a kid) ? That means he lied about that being his first experience.
That's excluding when an adult did something to him since that wasn't his choice.Chances are the cat thing was prob true since he already acts nasty with dogs

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

RegularToe wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:00 pm
Sorry if this is gross, but what exactly is Shane picking from his ass? Does he literally not wipe? I have never had stray poop in my butt cheeks after wiping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this is soooo gross but i remember very distinctly one video with him and ryland and morgan (i think it was the genetics one) and they went off on a whole tangent about how it's gross to "look" after you wipe saying it was gross and creepy to check the toilet paper after wiping. so i asuume they just wipe once and not "check" to be sure they're "clean" and then just go as is. personally i'd rather be gross for looking than walking around with whatever shane's situation is lol

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Lady Grey wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:43 pm
RegularToe wrote:
Sorry if this is gross, but what exactly is Shane picking from his ass? Does he literally not wipe? I have never had stray poop in my butt cheeks after wiping.

this is soooo gross but i remember very distinctly one video with him and ryland and morgan (i think it was the genetics one) and they went off on a whole tangent about how it's gross to "look" after you wipe saying it was gross and creepy to check the toilet paper after wiping. so i asuume they just wipe once and not "check" to be sure they're "clean" and then just go as is. personally i'd rather be gross for looking than walking around with whatever shane's situation is lol
I remember this!! It was with Molly Burke and they were talking about "what's it like to not be able to look when you wipe?" and she said something like "I can't believe you people LOOK" and I think Shane was like "lol i don't" (I haven't watched that series in a very long time so I don't remember word for word but I remember thinking ".........what?? you have to look to know you're clean....???"

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

orangetasticgirl wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:56 pm
Lady Grey wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:43 pm
RegularToe wrote:

I remember this!! It was with Molly Burke and they were talking about "what's it like to not be able to look when you wipe?" and she said something like "I can't believe you people LOOK" and I think Shane was like "lol i don't" (I haven't watched that series in a very long time so I don't remember word for word but I remember thinking ".........what?? you have to look to know you're clean....???"
oh gosh that whole series! molly burke is a whole other.....i'm not even gonna go there lol but i definitely remember whoever starting that "omg ew" reaction rubbed me the wrong way. the fact that she was ;ike "i can't believe you people LOOK" and shane jumping right in saying he doesn't......yuck. i sometimes think his bad hygenine maybe started out as a joke that went on too far, but then when you have him literally urinating in bottles and picking his ass on a public airplane so much that ryland can smell it........i need a bleach bath just thinking of this. yuck yuck yuck.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

How does he get away with picking his ass on a public plane?? Like does he out in the open hunch to the side with his hand awkwardly down the back of his pants? You know he’s touching everything afterwards, too. It’s filthy. And it can make people sick.

And if you’re not looking at the tp, you’re disgusting, sorry to say. Not wiping well causes a rash and an itchy crack and butthole, which explains Shane’s picking. He’s probably itching himself raw and picking dry skin and dried poop. Gawd, I just gave myself a huge wave of nausea, no joke.

Fruitysherbet
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitysherbet »

I hate myself for asking but what video is the aeroplane one where he's picking his bum? 😂

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

it was in their couples Q&A video too....ryland mentioned shane doing that to the point that he could smell it sitting bside him *cue barf emojis*

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Lady Grey wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:14 pm
it was in their couples Q&A video too....ryland mentioned shane doing that to the point that he could smell it sitting bside him *cue barf emojis*
Oh, EW! EW EW EW!! :barf:
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

youtubewallflower
Lurker
Lurker

Post by youtubewallflower »

Honestly, I really miss Shane Dawson and YouTube isn't the same without him. People make many mistakes and can have a pattern of those mistakes, but that doesn't mean they should be prisoners of their pasts. Him and his content has both grown over the years. He has a really strong passion for people and creating, I hope he returns sometime soon (and updates us on his horror film aspirations). It's not fair that he's become the Internet's punching bag. His hygiene and mental health issues are none of anyone's place to comment on. He's worked so hard over the years and this is just really terrible honestly. As someone who can relate to him in regard to mental health issues, this just really makes me sad.

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

Post by AutomaticInjury »

youtubewallflower wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:56 am
Honestly, I really miss Shane Dawson and YouTube isn't the same without him. People make many mistakes and can have a pattern of those mistakes, but that doesn't mean they should be prisoners of their pasts. Him and his content has both grown over the years. He has a really strong passion for people and creating, I hope he returns sometime soon (and updates us on his horror film aspirations). It's not fair that he's become the Internet's punching bag. His hygiene and mental health issues are none of anyone's place to comment on. He's worked so hard over the years and this is just really terrible honestly. As someone who can relate to him in regard to mental health issues, this just really makes me sad.
Aside from the pedo stuff since theres stuff on it earlier in the thread

The difference with the average depressed person who SOMETIMES skips their showers and Shane is hes consciously profiting off of it so he keeps it up.Which is sooo manipulative . Although who knows if his dirty neck is from diabetes or neglect. Or if the excess sweating is from a hormonal imbalance since he pops pills a lot.

Shane has shown hes proud about neglecting his health and hygiene. Literally look at his pig branding . Hes CHOOSING this because its racking in the money . If he wanted to change ,he would . Results dont lie . Hes just spiraling further and further down .Once in a while , he tries to give the impression hes working on it . Like his BS dasani docu series . When his ass is drinking rootbeer and diet coke that's way worse. Or how hes getting heavier when he has a whole gym , trainer,loads of free tme

KimsDiamondEarring
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KimsDiamondEarring »

Who's gonna tell him that neglecting his health & hygiene isn't a personality trait?

sto
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sto »

youtubewallflower wrote:
If anyone has earned their spot as "the Internet's punching bag" it's Shane Dawson. You might look as what he's done as "mistakes" but it's really just who he is. He's not nice or empathetic, never has been. In addition to all the racist and disgusting behavior towards children and animals that people might see as being part of his "past", in 2018 when he felt invincible and uncancellable he brought Shanaynay merch back, because he didn't care about all the people he hurt with the character the first time around. That was not a mistake, that was a calculated thing he did. He made a conspiracy theory video where he theorized that the the father of one of the children killed in the Sandy Hook shooting was a crisis actor, how low & creepy can you get? He used other youtubers sexuality and tried to possibly out them for content on his channel. He made fun of Eugenia Cooney before he realized he could make $$$ off of her. He recently helped to almost drive another youtuber hurt himself because he thought they deserved a "piece of humble pie". So don't try to paint him as someone who is a "prisoner of their past" - he's never stopped being a jerk and these things are not "mistakes" and I'm so tired of people characterizing what he's done as such. These are the traits of a mean human being that hasn't learned and hasn't taken accountability- it's just who he is.

MastersinDrama
Stalker
Stalker

Post by MastersinDrama »

Looks like Shane is back.

He has me blocked but I found this.

youtubewallflower
Lurker
Lurker

sto wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:41 pm
youtubewallflower wrote:
If anyone has earned their spot as "the Internet's punching bag" it's Shane Dawson. You might look as what he's done as "mistakes" but it's really just who he is. He's not nice or empathetic, never has been. In addition to all the racist and disgusting behavior towards children and animals that people might see as being part of his "past", in 2018 when he felt invincible and uncancellable he brought Shanaynay merch back, because he didn't care about all the people he hurt with the character the first time around. That was not a mistake, that was a calculated thing he did. He made a conspiracy theory video where he theorized that the the father of one of the children killed in the Sandy Hook shooting was a crisis actor, how low & creepy can you get? He used other youtubers sexuality and tried to possibly out them for content on his channel. He made fun of Eugenia Cooney before he realized he could make $$$ off of her. He recently helped to almost drive another youtuber hurt himself because he thought they deserved a "piece of humble pie". So don't try to paint him as someone who is a "prisoner of their past" - he's never stopped being a jerk and these things are not "mistakes" and I'm so tired of people characterizing what he's done as such. These are the traits of a mean human being that hasn't learned and hasn't taken accountability- it's just who he is.
Sure, some of his content was made in poor taste and judgement. That's the beauty of the Internet, you won't enjoy everyone or their content. Shane had countless viewers who always appreciated his effort and passion for content creation. He constantly admits to his faults and says that he regrets all of those choices. He IS a prisoner of his past- whether you like to admit it or not. He's living in a time loop where Twitter and the Internet rediscover his mistakes and berate/bully him for it. It's clear he has the ability to admit to his mistakes and regrets them. He's not some evil person everyone made him out to be. He keeps apologizing over and over again. When will the Internet be satisfied?

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

youtubewallflower wrote:

Sure, some of his content was made in poor taste and judgement. That's the beauty of the Internet, you won't enjoy everyone or their content. Shane had countless viewers who always appreciated his effort and passion for content creation. He constantly admits to his faults and says that he regrets all of those choices. He IS a prisoner of his past- whether you like to admit it or not. He's living in a time loop where Twitter and the Internet rediscover his mistakes and berate/bully him for it. It's clear he has the ability to admit to his mistakes and regrets them. He's not some evil person everyone made him out to be. He keeps apologizing over and over again. When will the Internet be satisfied?
hahaha Are you Shane? "His effort and passion"... please. He´s put out a lot of crappy content throughout the years and attached himself to nasty people throughout the way, just for money and views. He wasn´t even smart enough to delete his crap as time progressed. And his content doesn´t have any value other than silly YT entertainment. By the ""quality"" of his productions, he would never be taken seriously in real world.

Dual-Wield Snake
Talker
Talker

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

youtubewallflower wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:10 am
Not all mistakes are created equal, though. There's a VERY big difference between making shitty, hurtful jokes and using racial slurs, joking about molesting children, and asking your underage fans on tinychat to show you their best "o-faces." Shane hasn't just been tasteless, he has been actively racist and predatory towards fans, and to make matters worse, he continues to profit off of his disgusting behavior. If he was truly apologetic about his past, why is he still selling Shanaynay t shirts? Why did he partner up with Jeffree Stahmer (another known racist) to paint them both sympathetically in overproduced vlogs AND shill a makeup/merch collection that made millions of dollars?

There are plenty of online personalities/comedians with a self-deprecating sense of humor and ~relatable~ personalities. I promise you don't have to hold on to Shane.

youtubewallflower
Lurker
Lurker

miranda5 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:01 am
youtubewallflower wrote:

hahaha Are you Shane? "His effort and passion"... please. He´s put out a lot of crappy content throughout the years and attached himself to nasty people throughout the way, just for money and views. He wasn´t even smart enough to delete his crap as time progressed. And his content doesn´t have any value other than silly YT entertainment. By the ""quality"" of his productions, he would never be taken seriously in real world.
Regardless of what you think of him, he put a lot of effort and passion into video making. He's been dominating YouTube since the beginning. I do think he should have been more aware of what he kept online though, he should've deleted anything bad. His videos nowadays for the most part are silly and entertaining.

youtubewallflower
Lurker
Lurker

Dual-Wield Snake wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:25 am
youtubewallflower wrote:
Not all mistakes are created equal, though. There's a VERY big difference between making shitty, hurtful jokes and using racial slurs, joking about molesting children, and asking your underage fans on tinychat to show you their best "o-faces." Shane hasn't just been tasteless, he has been actively racist and predatory towards fans, and to make matters worse, he continues to profit off of his disgusting behavior. If he was truly apologetic about his past, why is he still selling Shanaynay t shirts? Why did he partner up with Jeffree Stahmer (another known racist) to paint them both sympathetically in overproduced vlogs AND shill a makeup/merch collection that made millions of dollars?

There are plenty of online personalities/comedians with a self-deprecating sense of humor and ~relatable~ personalities. I promise you don't have to hold on to Shane.
Everything he did was in a joking light-hearted way, although they may not have been tasteful. He isn't still selling Shanaynay shirts, where did you see that? I think Jeffree is very charismatic and manipulative in a way, Shane got wrapped up in it. I really have not found a creator even slightly similar to Shane, that's why he still has so many fans and viewers. You can't duplicate certain creators, people like him and Jenna Marbles are one of a kind.

htttps
Talker
Talker

Post by htttps »

youtubewallflower wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:15 am
Dual-Wield Snake wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:25 am
youtubewallflower wrote:

Everything he did was in a joking light-hearted way, although they may not have been tasteful. He isn't still selling Shanaynay shirts, where did you see that? I think Jeffree is very charismatic and manipulative in a way, Shane got wrapped up in it. I really have not found a creator even slightly similar to Shane, that's why he still has so many fans and viewers. You can't duplicate certain creators, people like him and Jenna Marbles are one of a kind.
yes jeffree is manipulative, but so is shane. he is a grown ass man for fucks sake. at what point does personal accountability starts applying to him too?? because I remember he was way too eager to take down 19-year-old james charles but somehow dear shane who is already over 30 and cant even bother to take a shower a day in his million dollar house is always the victim of someone else's manipulations and wrongdoings.

he's not "joking", he's an awful person who manages to avoid all responsibility because his supporters are fucked up individuals too who make the same type of "jokes" and only apologize after being called out, so of course you relate to whatever he does and you think he's always joking and making silly mistakes. it's very clear at this point that you'll excuse whatever he does. ask yourself why is that.

he's been on the internet for more than a decade and has fucked up many, many, many times. the only reason why he constantly gravitates around evil people and feels the need to justify their actions and make "documentaries" to make them seem less fucked up is because he's just like them too.

and no, he's not on the same level as jenna marbles. never has been and never will be.
everything i say is alleged, i dont know anything about anyone

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

youtubewallflower wrote:

hahaha Jeffree charismatic? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you haven´t found a creator similar to Shane, it says more about you than about the million of other creators on YT. I don´t even know who Jenna Marbles is... also not interested in finding out. Perhaps you´re someone from their PR team? From what I understand, Garrett was the one who came up with the good creative ideas for his channel.

Return to “Shane Dawson”