Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

Post by manged »

There was a tiny part of me that was curious to see what was going on in the (Yaw)Dawson-Adams household during these times and I basically got my wish when Shane impulsively decided to livestream his fucking meltdown. It looked exactly how I imagined it.

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

NakedAndLaughing wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:47 pm
I hope someone recorded this.

Here's what I found on the beautyguruchatter reddit thread

NakedAndLaughing
Talker
Talker

Post by NakedAndLaughing »

I don't like Tati either, but WHAT IS SHE SHANE...??? And WTF are YOUUU? Also, thank you SugarBones.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

Bree Essrig is a talentless clout-chaser that will align herself with, be friends with, or fuck anyone that can give her a semblance of fame and a career. Hilariously she and her equally talentless clout-chasing bff Whitney Moore have been trying to turn people against Lee Newton for months, so she can miss me with her tears about Shane turning anyone against her. With that said, I don't doubt her story. Her motives however? Definitely. This is the most attention she'll get for probably the rest of her life.

WanderingWeirdo2
Debater
Debater

Post by WanderingWeirdo2 »

His channel was demonetized, his friends are throwing shade, the Smith family is calling him out, Tati exposed him, he posts a hysterical video that makes him look out of control, his apology video backfired... DAMN.

I also love how angry he gets when he sees Tati using his manipulation tactics in a video. He literally growls. What an empath.

kevavz
Debater
Debater

Post by kevavz »

I mean the truth is, no matter what side people choose, they are all shitty people. And that's it..

BigRhonda
Learner
Learner

Post by BigRhonda »

I watched Angelika Oaks video summarizing Tati's video and I want to believe Tati because everything she said sounded on the dot and added up together, but at this point I just don't know. All three of suck terribly. I don't know how they aren't embarrassed by the fact that all three of them are in their thirties and are fighting on the internet like high schoolers.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

I find it so funny all the drama that is gonna start for all these fake personas who will never get a penny from me for their tacky makeup. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

Mamrie Hart tweeted about everything in the best way possible:

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

Woooww, the dude is actually losing his marbles on that ig live. Big YIKES!!! And the faces and sounds he's making YIKES again. Not an empath anymore, Shane? Ooh.. Or he's just pulling the empath card only when it's convenient?! BIG BIG YIKES. 😬😳
“Vapid in thoughts, phony in words,
Ill-natured though a whore,
Her belly is a bag of turds,
And her c u n t is a common shore.”
― John Wilmot, The Complete Poems/with a slight revision

graciesea
Learner
Learner

Post by graciesea »

im actually scared of him in that live. I'm not following this "drama" because I DONT CARE what millionaires are doing with their lives, but man. rolling your eyes at someones sexual assault? disgusting. im wondering how much financial stress he's going to be under now that he's losing all this money.

Hyperventilointi
Learner
Learner

Post by Hyperventilointi »

I'm living for this. I really don't think there's coming back from this, at least for Shane since he took most of the damage with this cringe apology video and that god-awful live. I'm waiting for Jeffree's response though - seems like he's on hiatus for the most drama to die down. Can't remember who said this and where (might've been on GG, take the credit for this if it was you), but ''Nothing says trying to control the narrative by standing back and watching everything roll out from a safe position'' - either way, they're both in deep shit.

garapoes
Learner
Learner

Post by garapoes »

Omygod I'm watching that live with open mouth. I don't like drama but it feels good to see him like that.
English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!

therealcherhorowitz
Learner
Learner

Post by therealcherhorowitz »

sugarbones wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:35 pm
NakedAndLaughing wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:47 pm
I hope someone recorded this.

Here's what I found on the beautyguruchatter reddit thread

This video was the nail in the coffin for me. As someone who has been sexually abused by a narcissist family member with a savior complex, his rage filled eyes and reaction of deep disdain and unwillingness to admit his faults stand out to me. An empath?!? GTFO. That's every narcissists' favorite line to look like the golden child. That ^ is the reaction of someone who is guilty and hates themselves on a deep, deep level. Hurt people hurt people. If these rumors were in any way false the first thing out of his mouth would be I'm innocent of these gross things being said... not deflection. Again, the rage is what seals the deal for me. I think anyone who has dealt with shit like this in their own life will see that video and see who Shane really is. This also makes me think this is why he's sewwwww sad and depressed. It's because he knows the sick shit he's done or at least thought in his head. I think we'll see a new Shane after this... his real side.... the 'Ellen of YT' Shane is long gone. Him & Jeffree are a match made in hell.

Bye sister :FU:

WanderingWeirdo2
Debater
Debater

Post by WanderingWeirdo2 »

Yeah, his tantrum on OG made me uncomfortable. It's just the tiniest window into what he's like away from the editing and the "oh my god i'm an empath" *fake emotional high pitched voice* The fact that he thought he could pretend to be this sweet, nurturing person while pulling the strings behind the scenes is truly sick.

This whole drama is weird as hell. Why did James apologize in a video if he's innocent? Why did Shane apologize to James in his video if Shane still believes he's a predator? Why is Tati apologizing to James if she heard the alleged victim's audio file and was sickened?

NakedAndLaughing
Talker
Talker

Post by NakedAndLaughing »

Of course that's the true Shane. Anyone remember when Beauty Bay or whatever it is went down and he was yelling and shit? That's the real Shane, that's the Shane that was screaming and cussing at James over the phone. That's how Shane is when Ryland even dares to mention a shower.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

You know it's bad when Trisha is the one making sense

GuruWannabe
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruWannabe »

Shane was constantly worried about being canceled. Even in his own videos if he was trending he was scared shitless. People who have nothing to worry about don't need to constantly worry about being canceled.

Return to “Shane Dawson”