Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane 'Isolating from the Altar' Dawson (Pt. 27)

Post by AutomaticInjury »

He came back bcuz he saw David dobrik looks worse than him rn . The drama channels can still see how calculating you are shane . Dont get too comfortable...

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

AutomaticInjury wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:35 pm
He came back bcuz he saw David dobrik looks worse than him rn . The drama channels can still see how calculating you are shane . Dont get too comfortable...
They need to act now before he gets any bolder

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

So, I just saw Ryan's latest video, "We’re Moving?… Our Next Chapter", and I have to genuinely ask, does Shane actually do A N Y T H I N G ? It feels like He *just* got his license, but then why they put it in the video if he didn't drive the RV, we don't know. Otherwise, Ryland does everything... as in everything. All Shane did was film a couple of shots... and...?

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

[quote=7abiib_azzubb post_id=4420463 time=1620758275 user_id=144924]
So, I just saw Ryan's latest video, "We’re Moving?… Our Next Chapter", and I have to genuinely ask, does Shane actually do A N Y T H I N G ? It feels like He *just* got his license, but then why they put it in the video if he didn't drive the RV, we don't know. Otherwise, Ryland does everything... as in everything. All Shane did was film a couple of shots... and...?
[/quote]

He probably does nothing all day, but from Ryland´s video is hard to tell because it´s a limited amount of time, edited to be in Ryland´s channel and obviously he is the focus. Shane´s image, voice and fake laughter are annoying as hell, I used to not care for his drama and all that stuff but now I can´t stand him at all.

Return to “Shane Dawson”