Shane "GotMyCashGottaDash" Dawson (Pt. 25)

tahtee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane "GotMyCashGottaDash" Dawson (Pt. 25)

Post by tahtee »

Gurugossiping wrote:
tahtee wrote: Can I just say, someone who’s not a pedophile wouldn’t joke about it and talk about it, let alone as many times as Shane did. Where there’s smoke there’s fire..
What bothers me is that he finds something like that okay to even joke about. Nobody in the right mind would even find it funny, let alone think to joke around with it
Exactly. Normal people like us just find pedophillia or any insinuations to be highly disturbing. I don’t know how you can talk about it freely if you aren’t one

sanityisillegal
Learner
Learner

Post by sanityisillegal »

Shane may Be a creep and a lot of other things but if there's no actual proof that he's a pedophile I don't agree with people suggesting he is one..

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Marie_delete0 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:06 pm
Queen Bluth wrote: In regards to Trisha potentially flipping on Shane...

Allegedly, Gabbie Hanna implied that the person who told her that Trisha had herpes was Trisha's "only friend." And people are speculating that it was Shane...

Idk if any of y'all had followed that drama or not, but I saw that accusation in comments of drama videos covering this. HOWEVER, it's highly assumed that Gabbie said that to be spiteful and that she lied to get a rise out of Trisha.

Regardless, if Shane did that and it's true big YIKES :?
I've had a feeling it was him from day 1. He can't help but open his big mouth when he meets people. He talks trash about everyone. He used to do it openly but now with his cringy ass persona he's stopped himself online, but not in his private life. He definitely started the James Charles drama.

If it's actually him, I want Trisha to make a kitchen floor video about him and expose him. But I doubt she'd do it tbh. She'd probably forgive him, he'd lie about it and she'd believe him.
Well in Shane's IG he said he was apart of the drama..not sure if he met documenting it or actually being involved but he also said he wanted to do the documentary 'Mean Girl' style starting drama so I do think its poasible he added to the drama

_windsor_
Learner
Learner

Post by _windsor_ »

Meeka5280 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:25 pm
i don't like Ryland but it must suck that ur boyfriend's ex is always around and is more liked by everyone then you, like yeah,we can say it's because Ryland is unlikeable, but it's not like Shane has ever tried to make Ryland feel comfortable if anything, from what I read here Shane may LIKE that Ryland is jealous. I feel a lot of the way Shane acts is inappropriate and disrespectful and unlike Nate, Rylands not trained and empty-headed.

If anything it makes shane look more like a shitty spouse then he already does. Shane stopped caring about Ryland a LONG time ago, he only married him because CatCumGate and I will not be convinced otherwise, in a way, I'm happy Ryland gets to blow Shane's make up money before their eventual divorce or break up.

I maintain the way Jeffree acted with Shane & Shane allowed him to act with him was fucked up, but then again, Shane has very little respect for the people around him, unless you are licking the tissue crumbs out his asshole and even then, very little. I don't even feel he has respect for Jstar, we saw how he handled business with him.

(I could be wrong about Ryland & Garrett)
Yeah I mean I don't like Ryland that much but everyone always loving Garrett and hating him must make him feel terrible. So I definitely put some of the blame on Shane for that, especially because of the countless times he's said he wants to fuck Garrett, that Garrett has a nice ass, that he's attractive....etc..It would have been different if Shane and Garrett had only ever been friends but the two of them have that romantic history together, even though it was only for a month or so. Plus, Garrett was the one to reject Shane and not the other way around so I'm sure deep down that bothers Ryland (and shane lol)

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

_windsor_ wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:10 am
JuliettaGrey87 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:52 pm
I dislike Shane as much as the next girl but I truly don't think that he would actually groom and abuse teenage girls like Onision did.

I for sure believe that Ryland is the main reason that Garrett isn't around anymore. Shane and Garrett had chemistry and they were actually funny together. And most importantly the viewers LOVED Garrett and trashed Ryland. Ryland "acted" annoyed by Garrett on camera but I don't think it wasn't much of an act. Oh and Jeffree loved Garrett too. Even Morgan had good chemistry with him:D so Ryland had to make sure that he goes.
Just to add to this theory on Ryland hating Garrett.
I believe Ryland has always been insecure with his relationship with Shane and since Shane and Garrett have dated in the past I think that's always made Ryland uncomfortable. Shane calling Garrett his best friend and soulmate must have been annoying. In fact there is a video where Ryland asks Shane if he would rather be with Garrett instead, I think it's one of the lie detector ones? (even though we all know lie detectors don't work that well lol)

Also Andrew is best friends with Garrett and they've known each other for a few years, so that's another person who prefers Garrett in the group.
I forget which video it was, but Garrett pretty much told Ryland that there was nothing to be jealous about- they laid together in a bed, fully-clothed, and that was it.

burgersplease
Learner
Learner

Post by burgersplease »

NakedAndLaughing wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:19 pm
JuliettaGrey87 wrote:
I dislike Shane as much as the next girl but I truly don't think that he would actually groom and abuse teenage girls like Onision did.

I for sure believe that Ryland is the main reason that Garrett isn't around anymore. Shane and Garrett had chemistry and they were actually funny together. And most importantly the viewers LOVED Garrett and trashed Ryland. Ryland "acted" annoyed by Garrett on camera but I don't think it wasn't much of an act. Oh and Jeffree loved Garrett too. Even Morgan had good chemistry with him:D so Ryland had to make sure that he goes.
OT but Jeffree unfollowed Garrett (on Instagram, not sure if they ever followed on Twitter) so who knows what happened there
Unless Jeffree recently followed Garrett on Instagram again, that’s not true. It shows he’s still following him. (Also they do follow each other on Twitter, but that’s neither here nor there). Anyway, like I said, maybe I missed it.

I do find it odd the way Shane cycles through people, but that’s only because they’re presented as friends when in reality it’s just networking. Which makes it less weird.

NakedAndLaughing
Talker
Talker

Post by NakedAndLaughing »

burgersplease wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:57 pm
NakedAndLaughing wrote:
JuliettaGrey87 wrote:

OT but Jeffree unfollowed Garrett (on Instagram, not sure if they ever followed on Twitter) so who knows what happened there
Unless Jeffree recently followed Garrett on Instagram again, that’s not true. It shows he’s still following him. (Also they do follow each other on Twitter, but that’s neither here nor there). Anyway, like I said, maybe I missed it.

I do find it odd the way Shane cycles through people, but that’s only because they’re presented as friends when in reality it’s just networking. Which makes it less weird.
Well then he recently started following him again. I wouldn't have brought it up if it wasn't true, so who knows what he's doing 🤷🏻‍♀️

burgersplease
Learner
Learner

Post by burgersplease »

NakedAndLaughing wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:39 am
burgersplease wrote:
NakedAndLaughing wrote:
JuliettaGrey87 wrote:

Well then he recently started following him again. I wouldn't have brought it up if it wasn't true, so who knows what he's doing 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nah, you were right. It’s a fan account with similar name! That’s what I get for staying up for 24 hours lol.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

burgersplease wrote:
NakedAndLaughing wrote:
JuliettaGrey87 wrote:

I checked yesterday and Jeffree wasn’t following Garret on Instagram!
Edit: Jeffree still doesn’t follow Garret!!

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

I appreciate Shauna addressing her past with Shane in an adult manner. It's better than ANY of Shane's videos addressing his past. He either screams at the camera/ audience with blood shot eyes like an overly spoiled 13 year old girl trying to win an argument or he glorifies it. At the end of the day though she is trying to rebuild a brand after leaving it. I believe that she drifted away from Shane but I also believe that Shane probably pushed her away like he has everyone else from Brittani Louise Taylor to Joey to Drew and all those who had come in between.

While 85% of his current audience came in during the ripping toys/ making slime era or boyfriend/ docuseries era the fact still remains, Shane became famous for the Degrassi parody and also playing a black face character that he ripped off from a black person. He time and time again has rewritten how that era went. During this makeup series he has completely white washed and retconned his past to only becoming "famous" in the last 3-4 years, BUT he did used to do these "drag" characters so he does have a love for makeup and looking pretty.

Did he ever even do live performances as himself or in "drag" as his characters? I mean I remember when he first started to get backlash during "Not Cool" when he proclaimed to be a comedian and I don't think he has ever once mentioned going to a comedy club and doing stand up. In fact wasn't the only time he ever did perform as Shanaynay live when he was allegedly banned by the Green Brothers from vidcon after that offensive Shanaynay look a like contest he did?

I really wish he didn't hide all his old videos because there are some real gems that I've tried finding over time. Such as the other two times he talked about fucking his cat in collabs with Trisha and Joey separately. Or the post coming out podcast where he talks about wondering if he was sexually attracted to kids and Jesse had to for like two minutes straight get him to think about what he said but he was too invested in having his MOMENT... The amount of times he had to be told that for the most part modern drag doesn't make you transgender.

lizardfruit
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lizardfruit »

Hi! Recent lurker, decided to make an account so I could talk with you all. This is a little unrelated, but has Shane ever referred to Ryland as Ryan on-camera? I'm sure it happens off-camera, but it just seems kind of strange to refer to your fiance as their "stage name" in a way but I've only ever seen him call him Ryland at least on his videos since I don't follow him on any social media. Just thought I'd mention it. Sorry if it's a dumb question haha

Dual-Wield Snake
Talker
Talker

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

Shane is nothing more than a grifter. I think we all recognize that he still wants to cling to shock/grossout humor (although the line between joke and reality is quite blurred) and he never really changed his views on race, but he's at least somewhat aware that people are less tolerant of that kind of humor these days so he puts on a sensitive softboy persona because he knows that's "in" right now and gives him plausible deniability when he receives criticism. It works pretty damn well too--any time he fucks up he whips out the "I'm fat and depressed and an empath, ablublublu" excuse to garner sympathy and now he's able to make multiple millions off of an industry he has zero genuine interest or experience in. Assuming he doesn't fuck off forever after this, I'd guess he'd eventually find a new industry and/or content niche to profit off of all over again.

bhaddie
Learner
Learner

Post by bhaddie »

lizardfruit wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:55 am
Hi! Recent lurker, decided to make an account so I could talk with you all. This is a little unrelated, but has Shane ever referred to Ryland as Ryan on-camera? I'm sure it happens off-camera, but it just seems kind of strange to refer to your fiance as their "stage name" in a way but I've only ever seen him call him Ryland at least on his videos since I don't follow him on any social media. Just thought I'd mention it. Sorry if it's a dumb question haha
i can't remember what video it was, but shane mentioned how he met him at clever and only ever knew him as ryland, and he feels weird when people call him ryan. i'm not sure that anyone in his personal life calls him ryan anymore.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

bhaddie wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:57 pm
lizardfruit wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:55 am
i can't remember what video it was, but shane mentioned how he met him at clever and only ever knew him as ryland, and he feels weird when people call him ryan. i'm not sure that anyone in his personal life calls him ryan anymore.
Ryland did a mukbangs with his family and his bio family still calls him Ryan

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

The thing is Shane met him as Ryland so would have no reason to call him anything other than that, whereas his family spent 20 years calling him Ryan of course it's harder for them to change it and (except for Morgan) they aren't around people calling him Ryland as often.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

I wish I could be poor like Shane and buy a vehicle on impulse!!😍😍😍😍poor goals,conspiracy checks come through
Screenshot_20191203-231607.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer

Post by absolutetrash »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:18 pm
I wish I could be poor like Shane and buy a vehicle on impulse!!😍😍😍😍poor goals,conspiracy checks come through
He's talking about the tree on top of the car lmao. I thought the same thing at first.

Post by Guest »

Lol I’m glad I read the comment about the car first—I was about to get real salty that he bought a car he wouldn’t ever drive 😂

Ali Bama
Learner
Learner

Post by Ali Bama »

MelancholicRomance wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:25 am
Ali Bama wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:07 am
Could someone please fill me in as to what happened with the cat? I love cats and I'm already stressed out as to what the Lame Dawson did.
To put it bluntly, he jizzed on it. Then bragged about it on his podcast.
I actually gagged. I know sexual frustration can drive you crazy, but there has to be line drawn somewhere. :?
How does he and his boy-toy even do when it comes to taking care of their animals?

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

absolutetrash wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:24 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:18 pm
He's talking about the tree on top of the car lmao. I thought the same thing at first.
Oh didn't even see the tree oops lol😂

Return to “Shane Dawson”