Shane "GotMyCashGottaDash" Dawson (Pt. 25)

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shane "GotMyCashGottaDash" Dawson (Pt. 25)

Post by Dex_Cotton »

Tana Moongoose is a cunt. I wish she and the Paul brothers along with Shane, Jeffrey, Rachel, Onision and Trisha, blah blah blah etc. would just drop dead.

Llamamamma
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Llamamamma »

I was a fan of Shane's for a long time. I followed him from the very beginning, only watched here and there when all he was doing was those daily sit in his kitchen doing random ass videos. I was excited when he started doing real videos again and putting more effort and time into them, but this is... just so... disappointing. I thought his content was going to get better, but it's only gotten worse, because not only has he become lazier he's also grown to become entitled. You'd think someone who grew up from nothing in a shitty household would appreciate what he has made for himself but he seems more pessimistic and whiney than ever. I remember watching him when he talked about him and his whole family losing their jobs because of one of his videos and even then he seemed so optimistic and thankful for the things that he had. Now he lives in a multimillion dollar mansion and is whining about how poor he is compared to other millionaires and it's honestly insulting. They even brought it up in the first episode how people were talking about how annoying it was to have him bringing up how "poor" her was when he's richer than the majority of the population, and he just blew it off saying "what i mean by poor is more poor than Jeffree" MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE MORE POOR THAN JEFFREE. Majority of people are more poor than you Shane. I used to look up to him because he came out of nothing, he seemed creative and willing to learn, but now he has his money and only cares about making more money now. He has his enough "stans" he knows he can live off of for the rest of his life and that's all he cares about at this point. He saw this as a huge cash grab and to finally have enough money to comfortably retire and continue to be a fat ass doing whatever he wants without working. The more money he's come into the less empathic he's become. All he sees these days are dollar signs, and I'm glad I've seen lots of people on twitter calling him out about this series. I hope he does disappear after this because he doesn't deserve anymore than he has and less fortunate people shouldn't be funding his existent

Sorry my rant was long and probably full of errors... I'm just frustrated and have lots to say

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:29 pm
saltypineapple wrote:

interesting video
Has he been reading here or the gurubeautychatter? I had no idea he also said "Jafar" lol

His video is so spot on and he's one of the few youtubers that's not afraid of clearly stating his opinion with no fears of saint shane's rabid fans. Most of them are tiptoeing around the Shane's hypocrisy and manipulations afraid of getting their careers affected by speaking their minds.

I wish more people watched this video but at the same time Shane's and Joffrey's stans wouldn't wake up from their cult like trance even if current videos of them surfaced using racist slurs or doing something awful to someone.
I love D'Angelo. I've been waiting for him to release this video and it's spot on. Let's pray that it blows up.

xoxoSD
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxoSD »

new subreddit title: put it back (shane dawson edition)

i joke but that was the biggest cash grab i've ever seen lmao

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

amalgam wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:26 am
Peppa Schmint wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:28 am
So of all the creators online, Shane scraped the bottom of you tube to find these racists. Seems very on brand if you ask me

People on twitter are saying he "just didn't know" when looking on these people's pages for like 2 minutes would show you that they have a video on "white ethnostates". He also edited their video clips for his around their homophobic comments.

Shane is in his 30s. Why does everyone baby this guy? He knows what he's doing. Ignorance is not a defense here.
What a lovely couple. Match made in heaven.

Okay but seriously, i went to their twitter and she was calling someone else racist? The lack of self awareness is insane.

kramodadragon
Talker
Talker

Post by kramodadragon »

Shane playing with Jaclyn highlighters on Instagram and says “I haven’t been allowed to play with makeup or anything for the last few months because I’ve been editing so much”.

HA! BITCH WHAT?!?! YOU JUST LAUNCHED A FUCKING MAKEUP COLLECTION A MONTH AGO. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RN?!?

Does he actually believe the bullshit he spews from his mouth? Are people actually this fucking clueless in this cult?

He doesn’t give a flying fuck about makeup. He never did. Someone who genuinely has a passion for makeup and loves it and gets joy from it, would be playing with it, if not every day, a few times a week atleast. Someone launching a makeup line should be absolutely doing it everyday. But MONTHS?!? I was genuinely shocked at how brazen and open he’s being about not giving a fuck about makeup. How can you buy makeup products from someone who hasn’t touched makeup in MONTHS?!?! Are people actually this fucking dense? He likes watching beauty guru drama videos on YouTube and saw how much money they make. That’s his only reasoning for launching a makeup line. End of.

Could you imagine any other makeup youtuber being like “oh here’s my new makeup products, I’ve not touched makeup in months lol”. No. They’d get fucking dragged to hell by drama channels. Why are people excusing this? It’s not excusable. He’s profited millions from kids and nobody is holding him to any standards because “oh it’s Shane”.

Too busy editing? Bitch you cut a bunch of episodes out anyway and we’re forced to do a finale after fans saw you being lazy after your cash grab. You’re not editing 24/7. It’s a 1:30 video once every 2 weeks with another editor helping you and a giant chunk of Filler from other youtuber channels giving reactions. You’re not James fucking Cameron okay. Please get over yourself. If you’re sooooooo hard pressed, hire another editor. Done. You’re rich. Stop crying.

Stop making excuses for not playing with makeup. Its clear you don’t give a fuck about makeup. Just be honest. “I’m just soooo busy”. Bitch so is everyone else. You think there aren’t people in the industry doing their makeup everyday before working a full work week and working 30x harder than you? Fuck off

Post by Guest »

I love this man. D'Angelo Wallace if you read these forums: Jeffrey Stahmer was gold

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

D'Angelo Wallace said everything that all those bought drama channels should have been saying from the start. I forgot that the trailer also featured an apparent break in at Shane's house that wasn't discussed in the series as well as everything else..

He also made a video on Shane being unable to take criticism during his Jake Paul series, in which D'Angelo also made me realise that it had also had a misleading trailer..

Another small creator also posted a video focusing mainly on the fact that Jefree Star and Shane Dawson can have a long list of controversies and still survive unscathed..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

sweetbabyjesus
Debater
Debater

Post by sweetbabyjesus »

Just dropping by to say it really upsets me how less hot Andrew got since living with Shane. He’s like a Shane clone now.
:love2: :FU:

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

Andrew has worked as a camera man for Shane for what, 2 years now? Yet he’s STILL awful at filming and has done little to no progress. He’s pretty much on the same level I was a few months into the media production program I studied in swedens equivalance of high school. It baffles me tbh that me, 16 years old, had more skills than a guy who is a ”professional camera man” or whatever, when I’d done it for 3 months.
The video is shakey, as soon as they walk outside the video doesn’t adjust to the different lighting for almost 30 seconds, the quality is just shocking. Not to toot my own horn but damn had I gotten good at filming two years into the program, he’s been doing it for 2 years too and is still pretty bad.

His laughing is just so annoying too, and he laughs at the weirdest times. During serious conversations, he laughs like a damn hyena at every single ”me”-joke, and sometimes at literally absolutely nothing.
Combining this with the bad quality of his filming, the editing etc it feels like he has no idea what he is doing.

Also damn, 26 pages and I’m at 14. Thank you all for the great reading material I’ll have for my 50min busride today.
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Cryptic wrote:
AnniaDrama wrote:
saltypineapple wrote:

interesting video
Has he been reading here or the gurubeautychatter? I had no idea he also said "Jafar" lol

His video is so spot on and he's one of the few youtubers that's not afraid of clearly stating his opinion with no fears of saint shane's rabid fans. Most of them are tiptoeing around the Shane's hypocrisy and manipulations afraid of getting their careers affected by speaking their minds.

I wish more people watched this video but at the same time Shane's and Joffrey's stans wouldn't wake up from their cult like trance even if current videos of them surfaced using racist slurs or doing something awful to someone.
I love D'Angelo. I've been waiting for him to release this video and it's spot on. Let's pray that it blows up.
I've only known him from that video about Spill. But now with this I decided to subscribe to his channel. I really like his approach, his sarcasm and how articulate he is.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Cryptic wrote:
AnniaDrama wrote:
saltypineapple wrote:

interesting video

I've only known him from that video about Spill. But now with this I decided to subscribe to his channel. I really like his approach, his sarcasm and how articulate he is.
I'm an artist so I was lucky enough to find him through some art drama going on.
His sarcastic humour and "bored" voice (not quite sure how to explain it) is what makes his videos so entertaining compared to your average commentary channel. He's really able to put into perspective just how ridiculous and douchey Shane is. So much so that some Shane stans might even start to question how much of an empath Shane really is. Not that I have high hopes for Shane stans.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Cryptic wrote:
AnniaDrama wrote:
saltypineapple wrote:

interesting video

O man alive this dude is AWESOME. Subscribing.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Awesome vid. Love her.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Here's Zachary Michael's video

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Can someone tell me what was Shane's "qualified" opinion about Jacklin Hill's highlighters? And did Joffrey like her highlighter? Are these two supportive of Jacklyn because she's a Morphe shill or do they want to destroy her (even more)?

Also, couldn't Shane had at least trimmed his beard for that highlighter instastory? Manny has also beard but at least he takes care of it and prepares his skin to apply the products instead of looking like a hobo that just got out of bed applying makeup.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

I finally watched the video and wow, Shane’s “FIX IT!!!!” and Jeffree’s massive window punching temper tantrum was so embarrassing I’m surprised they kept it in.

[H]
Learner
Learner

Post by [H] »

F :tu:

kaydeeidk
Learner
Learner

Post by kaydeeidk »

I went back to look at the views for all the videos in this series and they went down every video he uploaded. Between the first video and the last, there's a 10 million view difference.

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

lol when they were at Mall of America and Jeffree tells the fans ”we’re filming for episode 7 today!!” and everyone cheered... yeah, we all know how that went lol.

also when the websites were broken and everyone was stressing and Shane went to sit outside on the sidewalk... Ryland, his fiance, came and sat down next to him, and Shane got up and literally moved several inches away from him... ouch.
(and it was so awkward seeing so many clips of people crying because they couldn’t order the pallet)

(sorry if this is already mentioned, i’m still catching up on the thread)
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

Return to “Shane Dawson”