Shane “lipgloss on a pig” Glossin - Part 24

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane “lipgloss on a pig” Glossin - Part 24

Post by ballamyblue »

I really doubt we are going to see much from after the first of the year minus Ryland shoving the camera in his face. I wonder if Andrew will be around anymore since he won't be filming?

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Let's see:

-clickbaits drama to increase view count and initial hype of series. Has zero intention of letting content that people actually want to see steal the spotlight from the giant promo ad for his novelty box of ugly eyeshadows.
-can't even upload most of the parts on schedule because editing is sooooo hard omggg 12 hour days youu guiseee :'(
-every part of the series is terribly edited and boring yet packed with plenty of emotional manipulation to throw your hard earned dollars poor old Shaney the Millionaire's way
-I am up practicing makeup every single night!! It'S mY PaSsIoN. Proceeds to only wear makeup for montages in the series and for obligatory photo shoots/meet n greet promo.
-Wait..you thought I said 9 part series? *insert Andrew cackle here* Yeah that's not happening you dummies. I mean at this point this just needs to be done right? I got my money that I DON'T CARE AT ALL ABOUT, now can you all please kindly fuck off so I can count my millions in peace? I'm just so TIRED.

This is NOT a cash grab people, I repeat THIS IS NOT A CASH GRAB

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

OMMMMMG how shane says jeffree doesnt pop off anymore, JEFFREE LITERALLY POPPED OFF AT SOMEONE ASKING WHERE THE DRAMA WAS like the other week! omfg.

funny how before, during adn after every single series he does he has to do a big explanation as to why things weren't done on time

Post by Guest »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:05 pm
kramodadragon wrote:Just watching the Instagram live. Shane getting triggered and getting up to the camera saying “I don’t give a fuck about money!! I don’t live a crazy life. I don’t have as much money as you think. I haven’t discussed how much money I’m making from this. I only put the money stuff in the video because it’s real and interesting. I don’t care how much I’m making from the palette. I don’t care about money” because someone dared mention money he’s making from this.

Actually fuck off. Fully. If you don’t care about money give all the profits from the collection to charity then. Pay back whatever the costs were for production etc. Any profit, donate. Say all my money is going to the Trevor Project or something. Don’t treat your audience like they’re stupid. I’d respect him if he was just fucking honest for once. If he was honest and said “yeah, I made some money, I have bills to pay, I worked hard on that product etc” instead of trying to make himself look wonderful and that he’s not interested in money while simultaneously taking that money with his other hand. I hate this phoney humble act he does while living I a mansion and flying first class and draping himself in designer clothes. His idiot fans just lap it up and think he’s a saint and soooooo amazing and humble and kind. It’s complete and total bullshit.
Seriously? The guy posed in a fucking suit with dollar bills on it. I glad he reads the negative comments. His stans might fall for his shit but we can this guy is money hungry af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those pants alone are 650 the shirts probably 350. Lol what a twat he is. He doesn’t care about money. :rofl:

heyjess
Talker
Talker

Post by heyjess »

PiinkFart wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:04 pm

Shane was a lot more involved in the Twati/Jeff/JC drama than people think and I don’t think many people remember this little bit of info.
I always think about that fact, also the fact that James mentioned how he didn't even talk to Shane so he didn't understand why he was involved in his drama with Tati.

The Tati/James drama also did not make Jeffree look good, I remember so many people getting mad at him for inserting himself into the drama in such a vicious way, so I imagine that'd be a big ole clown situation, for the both of them tbh, if Shane did include that footage. I can already picture Jeffree going off about it with Shane. I mean, would they have addressed the fact that J* came for James' little brother for no reason? I can't imagine any of that footage making them look good lol

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

Jeffree must be pissed!!! Shane filming all these stuff and now he's not showing it?! I bet Jeffree didn't say anything after the "I've got receipts" because there was the video... And now? He stills looks stupid. And hadn't a chance to redeem himself.

I would be pissed.

heyjess
Talker
Talker

Post by heyjess »

CheesyBirdMess wrote: OK WTF is he spiralling out of control for? It's an act. It has to be. Or if not he needs serious mental health help, because there's no reason for him to be unhappy right now. If you can't handle the criticism, you're in the damn wrong game, son.
This made me think of his hatred for Zachary Quinto because he didn't like Shane's film "Not Cool" back when Shane was apart of that competition where he won $250,000 bcs of his fanbase over the other actual good director. Zachary thought his movie was an “ultimately a vapid waste of time.” lmao, which.. did he lie? he told Shane the cold hard truth but Shane thought he was hating him for being a Youtuber :roll: , he couldn't stand the fact that what he made was garbage and someone had the balls to tell him

Also this quote from Zachary Quinto about working with Shane:
“It was not the fact that I felt like I was troubled by the content of his films, that can change, it was his inflexibility, and his opposition to anybody who saw things differently than he or his fans. It was arrogance,”

BigRhonda
Learner
Learner

Post by BigRhonda »

He is trying to make himself seem so innocent and all of his stans are going to fall for it. There was a moment from his podcast with Joey and Daniel a few years ago where he literally branded himself as "the shadiest shit talker on youtube" and was forcing Joey to talk shit about members of Escape the Night. He never used to care what any other youtuber thought of him, but now that he has to sell the palette and merch he has to make himself seem as clean and innocent as possible.

kozume
Informer
Informer

Post by kozume »

He's always been like that, i remember her video with nikkie in which he was so insistant on nikkie saying that yes, nobody sells out makeup and it's a gimmick, like? and on his podcasts he always wanted for the guests to talk shit, he wanted to know the beef or "the tea" and lmao for fucks sake, literally in his video with eugenia he kept pestering her into admitting she was secretly a bitch or that she had beef with someone, shane has always been an instigator and he probably gets off of starting drama and then acting as if "he's a poor mentally unstable huge man baby that can't take the criticism"
English is my second language so i'm sorry for any mistakes

Hayleyistcb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hayleyistcb »

Shane's series bothers me so much because he has the nerve to call it a "documentary." Shane is NOT Upton Sinclair or Gloria Steinem going undercover at the Playboy Club. He is producing a gloried infomercial. The fact that he completely glossed over Dramagedon shows that he is not a documentary filmmaker. Even though Dramagedon is old news and most of us don't want to heard about it the fact that his main subject played a huge role in it needs to be addressed. Since he still editing it shows that he is changing the tone of the videos to help him sell more palettes. The series could have been interesting. He could have showed someone starting a beauty line from scratch and not helped them out monetarily so people could see what it actually takes to start a beauty line from scratch. Showed J* and showed how eCommerce brands are shaping the way we shop and how brands can market to customers. And then showed a successful and established brand like Estee Lauder or L'oreal. Shane should have listened to Zachary Quintos advice to him–“It was not the fact that I felt like I was troubled by the content of his films, that can change, it was his inflexibility, and his opposition to anybody who saw things differently than he or his fans. It was arrogance.”

Post by Guest »

heyjess wrote:
CheesyBirdMess wrote: OK WTF is he spiralling out of control for? It's an act. It has to be. Or if not he needs serious mental health help, because there's no reason for him to be unhappy right now. If you can't handle the criticism, you're in the damn wrong game, son.
This made me think of his hatred for Zachary Quinto because he didn't like Shane's film "Not Cool" back when Shane was apart of that competition where he won $250,000 bcs of his fanbase over the other actual good director. Zachary thought his movie was an “ultimately a vapid waste of time.” lmao, which.. did he lie? he told Shane the cold hard truth but Shane thought he was hating him for being a Youtuber :roll: , he couldn't stand the fact that what he made was garbage and someone had the balls to tell him

Also this quote from Zachary Quinto about working with Shane:
“It was not the fact that I felt like I was troubled by the content of his films, that can change, it was his inflexibility, and his opposition to anybody who saw things differently than he or his fans. It was arrogance,”
Oh man, that says so much, doesn't it!?

Post by Guest »

heyjess wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:00 pm
PiinkFart wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:04 pm

Shane was a lot more involved in the Twati/Jeff/JC drama than people think and I don’t think many people remember this little bit of info.
I always think about that fact, also the fact that James mentioned how he didn't even talk to Shane so he didn't understand why he was involved in his drama with Tati.

The Tati/James drama also did not make Jeffree look good, I remember so many people getting mad at him for inserting himself into the drama in such a vicious way, so I imagine that'd be a big ole clown situation, for the both of them tbh, if Shane did include that footage. I can already picture Jeffree going off about it with Shane. I mean, would they have addressed the fact that J* came for James' little brother for no reason? I can't imagine any of that footage making them look good lol
Exactly what I was thinking. Even the most narcissistic cretin should realize that he didn't look good at all during that time, so there is NO point in going back there if he wants to keep his wig on straight. It's far too dangerous for him to play it like that.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:35 pm
Nick Sniffy Viewers Voice came through and recorded Shane’s entire Instagram live. He’s cancelling the drama videos y’all!! The palette launched and so he’s cashing out. See ya suckas!!! His stans are crying on Twitter.

We saw this coming - right?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn’t watch the whole thing he just looks so disgusting :?
There are lots of people who haven’t had their confirmation email yet but the payment went through :rofl: some of them are even shying away from emailing JSC! Some people are beyoooooond stupid!!! One the them said that she missed the first 3 hours of a party she was going to because she was waiting for he order to be processed! Sad!

woonsim
Debater
Debater

Post by woonsim »

Is he constipated because he's so full of shit. If he really wants to help resolve Dramageddon, he should have posted the video after this makeup launch series if it really doesn't match the series. If he really has those interviews and receipts, it would help everyone involved to be able to clear their names because right now we only have James' screenshots, Tati's false accusations, Jeffree's vaguery and Gabriel's snapchats, and there are people still thinking what Tati said was true when it's just misleading at best and made up at worst.

He is doing a bad job of acting like he's trying to keep everything positive when in reality he's just trying to protect Jeffree. No one asked him to take on the role of the reporter, which in turn he then took his own liberty to change that into being a """peacemaker""" when we have receipts showing otherwise. What a crock of shit. Honestly, as biased and obnoxious the companies are - VICE, AWED or heck even BuzzFeed would have probably done a better job at reporting and documenting this whole ass series as they at least have experience in journalistic reporting.

Post by Guest »

"I'm sick of drama' the nerve of this fucking idiot Shane, He's acting like he was the one who almost had his character fucking shattered by a Goblin Named Jeffree Star, or as if he played NO parts in what Jeffree did to James.

YOU'RE sick of the drama? How do you think the fucking teenager that you did this shit too, felt and feels, because there's still people out there whose calling him a fucking pedophile and defending Jeffree's receipts! I do not like James, but I'd be fucking seething right now. Then people are going, "Oh I respect his decision because blah blah-"
The reason he cut it is that he and Jeffree look bad. If Shane & Jeffree looked good, no doubt the video would've been posted. I 100% believe that somehow the portions cut will get "Leaked".

What Jeffree said will ALWAYS stick to James, true or false, and you'd think Shane, with the cat situation and being accused of being an pedo himself, would understand how damaging things like that can be. In fact, I'd think MOST people wouldn't be throwing money to Jeffree post-JC drama.

So funny to see Shane stans whine about how, "people wanted to ruin Shane over JOKEs" meanwhile, Shane played parts in trying to ruin Jame because....?
Shane brought someone who did the same thing Onison did to him, On his platform and glossed over everything he's ever done wrong.
Shane's not only protecting Jeffree, he's protecting himself.

Even the first series, he had to make Jeffree look sympathetic because if he didn't he knew it'd look bad for HIM.

Everything he does is to make HIM look good. He's no better than Jeffree in my book, instead of false confidence, Shane tries to make people feel bad for him.

Post by Guest »

CheriBeriBem wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:22 am

I couldn’t watch the whole thing he just looks so disgusting :?
There are lots of people who haven’t had their confirmation email yet but the payment went through :rofl: some of them are even shying away from emailing JSC! Some people are beyoooooond stupid!!! One the them said that she missed the first 3 hours of a party she was going to because she was waiting for he order to be processed! Sad!
Bloody hell, imagine deliberately missing hours of real life, and interacting with real people - to buy a shitty palette online from two dirty ass narcissists because you think you owe them that. :x

ItsRawrzz
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsRawrzz »

A Youtuber I follow (only because she's from Cornwall, UK, and I don't ever see well-known British YTers who aren't in London or the South East lol.
Anyway, she did a pretty good review of the product. I was refreshed to see someone not brown nosing J* and SD. It probably helped that she had to pay for it. She also had the same comment as Nikkie Tutorials about the fallout in the pallette. (I think it was Nikki anyway)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9uZk0JkrDc

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Bullshit. BULL. SHIT.

If people don't feel taken, like they watched an hours long ad, that's because they did. I saw this coming.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

April114
Lurker
Lurker

Post by April114 »

This girl do some nice review on shane's pallete. She didn't like and regret buying the mini controversy because half the shades didn't even show up on her medium skin tone. Of course the blinded shane stan come to his rescue saying the review is unfair because she didn't use it on her eye. "EyeShaDoW NeED tO bE UseD oN youR eyE" arguement. Well if her arms is that tone so is her eyelids and the color won't shows either. How dumb can these people be.

https://youtu.be/VrRmpUs3sko

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

The gag is, some of these stans attacking reviews don't even regualry use makeup

Return to “Shane Dawson”