Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane “lipgloss on a pig” Glossin - Part 24

Post by petal_ »

notnot wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:32 am
So after seeing it mentioned here a few times I finally checked out Ryland's channel and he is basically exposing Shane's "humble and poor" lifestyle. Their house is huge, and Shane is super annoying and obviously fake there as well. I only saw Ryland when he appeared here and there in Shane's docu series. This man actually travels, and does something. He might be a gold digger, but at least he is trying to occupy himself with stuff. But if I did not know Shane was his fiancee I would not be able to tell if they would not mention it...their body language says otherwise. Also when he revealed the patio...that was such a non response from Shane. Ryland's vids made me dislike Shane even more. For Ryland's sake I hope what we do not see behind the close doors is actually a way better Shane because this looked miserable.
Shane is the worst part of Ryland’s videos. I hate the bougie baby persona, sure, but at least Ryland is doing shit even if it’s stupid shit. He’s trying to make their space cute, and all Shane can do is grunt or make a self deprecating joke while Andrew hyena giggles. He shows 0 appreciation or respect for Ryland.

No amount of money in the world could make me put up with someone with Shane’s personal hygiene and shitty attitude, and if that’s all that’s driving Ryland to stay I don’t know if I deeply respect the hustle or find it horrifically sad.

Post by Guest »

It’s too bad iDubbz seems to be done with his content cop series because this whole mess would be great for him to roast...especially Shane’s whole new sloth lord persona..

Castille
Talker
Talker

Post by Castille »

This tweet gives me hope with the amount of likes. And most of the video is stuff Id never even seen before

Ryusei_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ryusei_ »

Melody7827 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:02 am
What's with people doing 2 different eye looks? Shes the 5th person who I've seen do this
Makes it possible to show more shadows on the eyes just to test them out I guess. I prefer it to them using 3 shadows and that‘s it.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

Koncon wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:43 pm
Every snapchat from Jeffree and Shane.

Jeffree: "Whew...*deep breath* hey guys.. this has been one of the most emotional days I've had in a long time. Sorry I just got done crying. I mean gurl *moves hair out of face* the Conspiracy palette is completely...SOLD..OUT.... I mean..I'm completely shook right now. THE HOOOUSE. Everything is quaking... it's so intense everyone. We had NO..IDEA that it would have done this well... and for those who have not gotten it yet..do not worry. The Jeffree Star Cosmetics Team is working 24/7 to restock."

Shane: "*face taking 100% of the screen* umm
..hey guys. Yes. So I just got done crying *snort* I've been crying for about hmmmm 36 hours hah hah but *fake falsetto voice* I'm just so excited for everything that's happened and... idk I'm just really glad everyone is loving the pallete and...ah idk I'm thankful. Anyways thank you okay I'm gonna go back to editing *snort* and crying haha ok. Thanks. Love you bye."
ur so good at these lmao i can literally hear it 😂 bravo!
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

all the mention of wanting idubbz to do a content cop makes me desperately want NOTHING more! i would legitimately dance and scream if he actually makes one. if he did make one it would prob come out before shane's series ends 😂 and a content cop takes a lot more time to make
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Post by Guest »

LMAO the bile! and lack of connection to the words and their overlords...
Making money for doing literally no work!
:rofl:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

People are allowed to resell the shit if they want. If they can turn a profit on it so fucking what? These people worrying about millionaires losing a buck is funny. Do they not realize Shane and Jeffree wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire?

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

When I read comments on twitter or other social media about these two, I always feel like I landed in a dystopic reality type movie/book where everyone is brainwashed by these two awful men despite countless evidence against them and everyone worships them as deities and we are seen as fools and despicable for not worshiping them. It even boggles my mind even more how Shane's series made him look even worse, greedy and lazy and yet even with video footage by Shane himself showing this on camera, they're still worshipping him and acting as if he worked so hard on this and as if he deserves all the money in the world for doing nothing.

I also don't get it how people are treating Shane as if he's a homeless kid that was taken out the streets by Joffrey who helped him fulfill his biggest dream when it's public knowledge he's been a millionaire for years and has sold out his merch and books before. I can't help but cringe with all the "Shane deserves this!" . The word deserves is what makes it even more ridiculous for me... deserves this why? He doesn't even donate to the charities he virtual signals online nor has true empathy for people's insecurities ("I'm An eMpAtH") while he glamorizes and makes mental illness and insecurities his brand.

It also baffles me even more how on BGC on reddit for example, a place that is known for hating Joffrey for all the things he's done, is suddenly turning a blind eye and opening their wallets to this pallets just because they're suddenly worshipping Shane.

I hope all these fans who've been spending hundreds and making fools of themselves over a mediocre product from two mediocre manipulative people can live with the cringe they're going to feel years from now when they look back.

Magnethicc
Talker
Talker

Post by Magnethicc »

AnniaDrama wrote: I can't help but cringe with all the "Shane deserves this!" . The word deserves is what makes it even more ridiculous for me... deserves this why?
Lol right, in that case I also deserve it. Please donate your money to me, I deserve to be a millionaire!!!!

So silly to say he deserves as if he’s actually poor but he’s already a millionaire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

On the topic of Shane and J being racist, it annoys me when people try to defend them by saying "That was a different time, things are more PC than they were back then." Okay well if that's true, then why were they using a slur that has been around since the 1800s.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

CheesyBirdMess wrote: LMAO the bile! and lack of connection to the words and their overlords...
Making money for doing literally no work!
:rofl:

I quote Taylor Swift: you need to calm down. Seriously, Twitter person, they bought the damn things, Jeffree x Shane made their money, other people are allowed to resell it.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Pingwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingwen »

Encyclopedia wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:34 am
On the topic of Shane and J being racist, it annoys me when people try to defend them by saying "That was a different time, things are more PC than they were back then." Okay well if that's true, then why were they using a slur that has been around since the 1800s.
"Back then" amuses the hell out of me. 5 years ago you still shouldn't be using that word. I knew not to say that word at the age of 10 in 1998.

MelancholicRomance
Learner
Learner

Post by MelancholicRomance »

ksjmcplh wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:25 pm
old shane would’ve roasted THE FUCK out of this new stupid fake ass persona he’s created. but apparently he’s an eMpAtH now and soOoOoOoo pUrE as his stans like to call him.
He's become the very thing he used to hate.

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

Former Shane stan here. I don’t plan on posting regularly here, but i just wanted to share that i just recently un-staned shane and thought some of you may be interested to know. He’s completely let fame go to his head and its god awful to watch. He came from being dirt poor, you would think he’d be humbler than he is. His ego is huge and his content is trash and i used to actually respect him and try to see the better person despite his many fumbles. This cosmetics shit is the last straw he’s completely ridiculous

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

If someone's dumb enough to spend $300 for a pallete that will be restocked, go for it. This thing is a cash grab, I'm all for your average person reselling to make some cash
If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at JSC for not planning for this. Jeffrees said multiple times in this series and the previous series that this would be a huge thing because of Shane's fanbase. The reselling already happens with J* other launches, so of course it would happen with the conspiracy pallette. There are brands that limit how much of a product someone is allowed to checkout. Especially for launces, theyll limit checkout to 2 items so as many people possible have a chance at getting the product. JSC and Shane dont care about that though. They just want to sell all their products and make. a large profit.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:22 am

It also baffles me even more how on BGC on reddit for example, a place that is known for hating Joffrey for all the things he's done, is suddenly turning a blind eye and opening their wallets to this pallets just because they're suddenly worshipping Shane.

I hope all these fans who've been spending hundreds and making fools of themselves over a mediocre product from two mediocre manipulative people can live with the cringe they're going to feel years from now when they look back.
I can’t believe how easily Jeffree has managed to reach a new base of customers, people who’d refuse to even watch his videos in the past are now buying his palette! It shows you how gullible Shane’s audience is!

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

Cats_Stoop wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:51 am
Former Shane stan here. I don’t plan on posting regularly here, but i just wanted to share that i just recently un-staned shane and thought some of you may be interested to know. He’s completely let fame go to his head and its god awful to watch. He came from being dirt poor, you would think he’d be humbler than he is. His ego is huge and his content is trash and i used to actually respect him and try to see the better person despite his many fumbles. This cosmetics shit is the last straw he’s completely ridiculous
Was he ever actually dirt poor? A lot of youtubers claim that they used to be soooo poor for pity points but it's hard to confirm if they're speaking the truth or not.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Sugar Puff and Fluff uploaded a review. And of course it's positive. She's my age or I'm near her age. She went with the most neutral look you can do in the palette, too. I know there are opposite reviews out there, but man I'm not seeing them among the accounts I follow or am recommended.

Lisa uploaded, too. Stating she "doesn't know Jeffree but has heard only good things...". Really? You don't have to go back very far, Lisa, to see quite the opposite.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

brittanyt097
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by brittanyt097 »

aga1007 wrote:I can’t get over how absolutely unprofessional and down right gross Shane is. He shows up to business meetings in pyjama’s while looking like he hasn’t showered in two weeks. So gross to watch him throughout this past year. His vocabulary is as minimal as three says — “oh my God!” “What the fuck?” And “Wait..” like that was so over the top and annoying. He contributed nothing of value in the series, not to mention the whole collection. This opportunity presented itself to Shane and it didn’t even seem like he took it seriously. What an absolute slob showing up to business meetings with people who are professionals with a diet pop in your hand, unkept hair, and the same smelly outfit he wore yesterday and the day before. The guy needs help.
I adore Shane, I really do but I thought the same thing. Like he put no effort into the way he looked. He constantly looked greasy and unkept. I know he and Jeffree are close, but this was about business. I thought he would’ve acted a little be more professional, but that’s just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Shane Dawson”