Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane "Greedy Pig" Dawson & Jeffree "Cash Cow" Star - Part 23

Post by AnniaDrama »

YouslessTube wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:02 pm
Wow a 50 minute #ad for his palette & Morgan. How exciting. 😒

Thank you for summarising the episode y’all as I don’t want to give him a view. This series exposes that Shane is a narcissist. I’ve never seen any other youtuber apart from obvious sellouts, advertise their product to an extent where they’re making a mockery out of their fans by making them wait for drama & giving them an hour long ad for an average makeup collection.🙄
This series is a major fail, unfortunately the fans are brainwashed into making the rich richer instead of calling money minded Shane out on his blatant misuse of the series to solely promote his makeup. 🤮
Not only that but he even had to insert clips no one cares about his engagement or "vlog" stuff about his life that no one cares about and has nothing to do with the subject. What really grinds my gears is that everyone is eating this up and not calling him out for having deceived his fans and deliver a subpar product.

Koncon
Learner
Learner

Post by Koncon »

Shane knows that people who arent into makeup are only watching for the JC/Tati drama... at least that's what I'm watching for. Itll probably be in the second to last or last episode (I hate calling even it that). Let's be real itll be like 10-15 minutes tops and basically everything we've already known about the situation.

lurkerloo
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkerloo »

Why can't Jeffree have a maid or someone clean up that fucking house of his? It's so gross.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Gurugossiping wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:10 pm
AnniaDrama wrote:
manged wrote:

Translation: You better upload this shit on time, bitch. We have deadlines to meet. Don't play with my money.
He's probably fumming and can't stand Shane anymore. Unfortunately he'll never show that publicly.
oof you’re right. The passive aggressiveness in this tweet is seeping through because the editing or when the videos will be up are the only thing Jeffree can’t control.
I bet J* is so drained from babying Shane this whole time he’s gonna promise himself to never collab with this deranged man-child again!
Not saying this to start shi* but why do you think he's being passive? I agree he probably realized Shane's a shi**y buisness partner, but that tweet really didn't seem angry to me. Tell me what I'm missing cuz I'm genuinely curious lmao. Friends should never mix pleasure, this was RISKY imo
I think Joffrey is fumming just because I know that despite not standing him he's professional and knows what deadlines are and if this was not a collab and it was his own pallet, he'd never have these many delays. He usually reveals the pallets and sends to influencers in good time. Also Joffrey has said in the first series that he's a control freak. And before this it seemed that he was indirectly pressuring Shane to release the damn episodes in the promised dates with his tweets announcing the dates while Shane seemed still indecisive of the dates. I can't say if it's passive aggressive or not, but from what we know from Joffrey I can imagine him trying to pressure Shane to stop stalling and not liking this mess with the release dates. We can only speculate, though.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

natureofinviting wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:01 pm
Morgan: I have to get my teeth straight, I feel like people will like me more if I have straight teeth.
Shane: This is why we need to talk to Jeffree.
Ryland: What do you think Jeffree is gonna do to solve that? He literally has fake teeth.
Screenshot 2019-10-28 at 10.59.18 PM.png

Ryland can't even hide his jealousy anymore...
Ryland is jealous and it shows but he didn't say a lie. Wtf is Shane thinking about inserting Joffrey in this when he's all plastic.

GGOSSIPBADD00
Learner
Learner

Post by GGOSSIPBADD00 »

lurkerloo wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:14 am
Why can't Jeffree have a maid or someone clean up that fucking house of his? It's so gross.
girllll.. that mothafuckin house is a disaster. Its in every room. I could not function like that.
:love2: :HK: yea, i said it.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Was it mean to speak too Morgan that way? Yes. At this point though who knows what the Adams family's intentions are with Shane. It seems like more or less the two problem children got taken off the parents hands and they no longer have to worry about taking care of them though. Even without the cat fucking engagement cover up, there is so much public stuff involving Shane out there even if he has been slowly deleting his past. So, many channels have reuploaded old Shane content for years. The really sad part for Shane is that it is clear he has started to delete stuff that he probably spent a pretty penny on. Which I find hilarious that he is that panicked meanwhile, J* has a previous music career with some of the most off-colored songs ever. It's telling that Shane knows something in his backlog is bad enough to truly cancel him. The entirety of the podcast era is gone because there were some truly horrible and disgusting things that were ignored back then because #OMGBestContentEver that would definitely destroy him today.

TunaNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by TunaNoodle »

manged wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:33 pm
Ugh, he's doing that sporadic timeline thing again!!!! Like why are we jumping from Morgan's insecurities to unveiling the packaging???
Yeah I did not get that at all. Those two storylines had zero to do with each other, so I don't get why they'd be cut together like that.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

They’re definitely leaving the ‘drama’ until after the palette goes on sale.

Also, lol if they pick a pyramid shape. The only triangle shaped makeup palette I know of is Kat Von D’s (Jeffree’s arch nemesis) lmao

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:15 am
Gurugossiping wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:10 pm
AnniaDrama wrote:
manged wrote:

Translation: You better upload this shit on time, bitch. We have deadlines to meet. Don't play with my money.
He's probably fumming and can't stand Shane anymore. Unfortunately he'll never show that publicly.
oof you’re right. The passive aggressiveness in this tweet is seeping through because the editing or when the videos will be up are the only thing Jeffree can’t control.
I bet J* is so drained from babying Shane this whole time he’s gonna promise himself to never collab with this deranged man-child again!
Not saying this to start shi* but why do you think he's being passive? I agree he probably realized Shane's a shi**y buisness partner, but that tweet really didn't seem angry to me. Tell me what I'm missing cuz I'm genuinely curious lmao. Friends should never mix pleasure, this was RISKY imo
I think Joffrey is fumming just because I know that despite not standing him he's professional and knows what deadlines are and if this was not a collab and it was his own pallet, he'd never have these many delays. He usually reveals the pallets and sends to influencers in good time. Also Joffrey has said in the first series that he's a control freak. And before this it seemed that he was indirectly pressuring Shane to release the damn episodes in the promised dates with his tweets announcing the dates while Shane seemed still indecisive of the dates. I can't say if it's passive aggressive or not, but from what we know from Joffrey I can imagine him trying to pressure Shane to stop stalling and not liking this mess with the release dates. We can only speculate, though.

The influencers will no doubt already received the collection and it will be embargoed until after the reveal or the full Jaffar video on his channel so probably Wednesday the videos will all come spewing out in time for when they are released.

Ryusei_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ryusei_ »

Nance wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:43 am
The whole Morgan thing was awkward to watch, I didn't know if I should felt sympathy for her being mean girled or she should have just toughed out, she trash the vapid beauty influencer girls but I felt she also wanted to be in the cool vapid club, so it was hard to be 100% on her side, I have no idea, I feel it was just weirdly done and framed.
I wanted her to name names. If they were being c*nts to her she might as well expose them... end their sponsored careers. I‘d have lived for that.

youtubeisnotajob
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubeisnotajob »

Its so odd the series isnt over before the palette release?? Does anyone think it was meant to be this way?

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

youtubeisnotajob wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:20 am
Its so odd the series isnt over before the palette release?? Does anyone think it was meant to be this way?
Nope I thought the finale would be the reveal, but I’m disappointed by content of this series in general, too much editing and too many filler scenes! Shane truly doesn’t understand the difference between vlogs and documentaries! He’ll never be taken seriously in Hollywood and he’ll never have anything bigger than YouTube!

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Shane

Post by AnniaDrama »

GuruWannabe wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:03 am
PiinkFart wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:23 pm
Did anyone catch the moment Morgan was explaining how it was like “flossing her brain” and Andrew was like “oh my god Morgan stop” and he, Shane, and Jeffree all laughed AT her?

I relate to that. The entire time she was in this ‘episode’ she was asking questions but every time she said anything she was turned around and laughed at by the guys. She even laughs herself but it’s painfully obvious she’s laughing just to seem like she’s in on the joke. Maybe I’m overthinking it, but when they were on the bed and laughing at her she looked uncomfortable.

Also; the Morgan stuff in itself was totally random. It came in out of nowhere and they never explained what happened, and then it just stopped without any resolution? And Shane wants to make real documentaries.... lmao.
Morgan at one point asked something along the lines of "do you do your make up here?" and J* replied sarcastically saying something like "no I just have these lights here for fun" and everyone laughed. I am sarcastic too, but if someone already has low confidence I am not going to make them sound dumb or make fun of them in front of everyone. I also found it extremely awkward that Shane kept saying "she is too insecure for that". An insecure person will only feel MORE insecure if you point it out.
Shane's whole brand is self deprecation and insecurity yet he has no empathy or tact to talk to other insecure people.

Maybe he keeps popping these jokes because he thinks everyone is like him and want to make insecurity a brand to pretend they are relatable not realizing that there are actual people who have issues and don't like seeing these issues mocked and exposed for everyone to see.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Brokentoken wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:13 am
A friend of mine was speculating that they're intentionally holding off on the packaging reveal so that knock off makeup sellers won't have time to dupe it before the release date. I doubt that's true because Jeffree seems way too annoyed by it for it to be a pre-planned thing and also whether there are dupes or not the palette will sell out.
It could be a reason, but Joffrey never did these gimmicks for his own products so I don't know.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:26 am
GuruWannabe wrote:
PiinkFart wrote:
Did anyone catch the moment Morgan was explaining how it was like “flossing her brain” and Andrew was like “oh my god Morgan stop” and he, Shane, and Jeffree all laughed AT her?

I relate to that. The entire time she was in this ‘episode’ she was asking questions but every time she said anything she was turned around and laughed at by the guys. She even laughs herself but it’s painfully obvious she’s laughing just to seem like she’s in on the joke. Maybe I’m overthinking it, but when they were on the bed and laughing at her she looked uncomfortable.

Also; the Morgan stuff in itself was totally random. It came in out of nowhere and they never explained what happened, and then it just stopped without any resolution? And Shane wants to make real documentaries.... lmao.
Morgan at one point asked something along the lines of "do you do your make up here?" and J* replied sarcastically saying something like "no I just have these lights here for fun" and everyone laughed. I am sarcastic too, but if someone already has low confidence I am not going to make them sound dumb or make fun of them in front of everyone. I also found it extremely awkward that Shane kept saying "she is too insecure for that". An insecure person will only feel MORE insecure if you point it out.
Shane's whole brand is self deprecation and insecurity yet he has no empathy or tact to talk to other insecure people.

Maybe he keeps popping these jokes because he thinks everyone is like him and want to make insecurity a brand to pretend they are relatable not realizing that there are actual people who have issues and don't like seeing these issues mocked and exposed for everyone to see.
I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW HE'S A FUCKING EMPATH!! :rofl: :rofl:

slumpedbones
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by slumpedbones »

I agree with everything everyone is saying about the video cause it's just, wow. My thing was (even if it's a little irrelevant i was kind if confused I guess) when Morgan was talking about wanting filler and what not because of the other influencers, and then she said she had never heard of fillers or botox before moving to LA ??? I live in the middle of nowhere in the woods, and I know what those are? I've heard so many people say that and i just feel like with everything nowadays, you are bound to know what those are?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

slumpedbones wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:39 am
I agree with everything everyone is saying about the video cause it's just, wow. My thing was (even if it's a little irrelevant i was kind if confused I guess) when Morgan was talking about wanting filler and what not because of the other influencers, and then she said she had never heard of fillers or botox before moving to LA ??? I live in the middle of nowhere in the woods, and I know what those are? I've heard so many people say that and i just feel like with everything nowadays, you are bound to know what those are?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
I’m guessing she meant she had never heard of people in her “friend” group/ her age getting them. I’m close to her age and I’ve never had a friend/ coworker my age get filler or Botox but if I went to LA and became a YouTuber I’m sure I would meet plenty.

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:26 am
GuruWannabe wrote:
PiinkFart wrote:

I don't know if it's the fact that J* is misogynistic and that has me viewing his interaction with Morgan in a biased way but I also noticed he was being so bitchy meanwhile Shane just walked around and laughed at everything J* said like a dumbass. Even when she made a joke about getting on all fours (in a ''slave'' type way, from what I understood) J* made such a bitchy remark, if anyone else would have made the joke he would have gone along with it, maybe even saying something sexual, but he has to knock her down (which he even said, just worded differently) and I feel like it's just because she's a vulnerable woman. I don't normally agree with Ryland, but I did in this part, it's one thing to ask J* for help in regards to getting Morgan out of a brand trip or commitment, it's a whole other thing to include him in such a private matter, especially considering that J* barely knows Shane and had never even met Morgan I believe. On top of that having her go talk about her personal problems to this stranger and have him and her brother-in-law use her as the punchline for their jokes must have been hard to handle for him, you can tell he cares enough about his sister and dislikes J* enough to be bothered by their interaction at his house.
00:00 ●───────── 1:43 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

Ryusei_ wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:17 am
Nance wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:43 am
The whole Morgan thing was awkward to watch, I didn't know if I should felt sympathy for her being mean girled or she should have just toughed out, she trash the vapid beauty influencer girls but I felt she also wanted to be in the cool vapid club, so it was hard to be 100% on her side, I have no idea, I feel it was just weirdly done and framed.
I wanted her to name names. If they were being c*nts to her she might as well expose them... end their sponsored careers. I‘d have lived for that.
Wouldn't that be slander? She has no way of proving these things most likely, she'd probably be sued.

Return to “Shane Dawson”