The Gross World of Jeffreak's Pawn-son at 300 Pounds - Part 22

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Gross World of Jeffreak's Pawn-son at 300 Pounds - Part 22

Post by lucifer »

I don't think this series will do as well but I don't think Shane cares since he'll probably make a lot of money off the makeup collection and the plastic trash that goes with it.

I had to stop part two 15+ times to get through it. The second half was more interesting than the first 30 mins, imo.

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by galaxyminx »

RosaBelle wrote:I loved this episode, ngl. I like hearing about this kind of stuff, I'm a business nerd lmao. I don't see why people hate on Shane and Ryland chomping at the bit for that much money. Like, if I was in that situation and someone said I could get 5 MILLION dollars, and offered me a 30/70 deal to do business with them in the future I'd be crying too. Do y'all get how much money that is? How much money that can turn into? That's literally life changing, and I don't blame either of them for acting like that.

Might be an unpopular opinion here, but I genuinely enjoyed this episode.
I don’t have a problem with people making money and being honest about it, I DO have a problem though with someone making insane amounts of money and still pretending they’re poor like Shane does. And please give me a fucking break (and I don’t mean you specifically, but the people who have mentioned it) with the Jeffree is taking advantage of Shane! Shane is a cunning asshole, he’s not some naive, innocent person, he knows what he’s doing!!! Do you really believe his little bathroom crying act? Plssss Image, this is ALL a fucking act and if you believe it, then YOU’RE the innocent, naive person. These people are all actors, they’re manipulating your emotions, I wish everyone would open up their eyes and see the light! And I’ll be damned if I ever believe that Shane wasn’t making huge amounts of money, his own house costs more than 3 million dollars, and that’s without the new furniture and golf cart etc. Shane WANTS you to be sorry for him so that you don’t question the cash grab that this enterprise is, so you say: oh poor Shane, he doesn’t make enough money, he’s been stiffed, I’m definitely buying his palette to help him out! OPEN. YOUR. DAMN. EYES. Don’t be so gullible people ffs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joy_yoongi
Learner
Learner

Post by Joy_yoongi »

In my opinion Shane is 100% losing popularity. Maybe it’s my twitter timeline and what’s on my end but I’ve seen so many comments by people showing their distaste to shane. A popular youtuber called Slazo also called shane out, basically stating what we talk about on here. Lmao it’s clear as day he is losing hype and his views on his video will plummet by ep 9. People are FINALLY seeing how ridiculous shane is and how awful his “ documentary’s” really are
english isn't my first language sorry for any mistakes lol

aperaltiago
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aperaltiago »

slc_chick wrote:
aperaltiago wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:31 pm
Once Shane held up that calculator I clicked off. Holy shit. People work their asses off all day every day just to EAT and Jeffree is here flaunting that amount of money like it’s absolutely nothing to him. Wow.
It's totally your right to stop watching, but it's kind of stupid to be angry at somebody because they have more money than somebody else. There are always going to be people who have nothing and people who have everything, it's ridiculous to be offended by that fact.
My point is YouTubers/Gurus are ridiculously overpaid and these two are total idiots who still live for drama despite being grown ass men. It’s unsettling.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

I’m jealous of the money obviously would I want their lives hell no lol they’re miserable 30 year old men acting like 15 year high school girls. I’m not angry at how much they’re making but I am slightly disgusted at how entitled and spoilt they act or I assume they’re acting cause I’m not watching this shit show.

RosaBelle
Talker
Talker

Post by RosaBelle »

galaxyminx wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:30 pm
RosaBelle wrote:I loved this episode, ngl. I like hearing about this kind of stuff, I'm a business nerd lmao. I don't see why people hate on Shane and Ryland chomping at the bit for that much money. Like, if I was in that situation and someone said I could get 5 MILLION dollars, and offered me a 30/70 deal to do business with them in the future I'd be crying too. Do y'all get how much money that is? How much money that can turn into? That's literally life changing, and I don't blame either of them for acting like that.

Might be an unpopular opinion here, but I genuinely enjoyed this episode.
I don’t have a problem with people making money and being honest about it, I DO have a problem though with someone making insane amounts of money and still pretending they’re poor like Shane does. And please give me a fucking break (and I don’t mean you specifically, but the people who have mentioned it) with the Jeffree is taking advantage of Shane! Shane is a cunning asshole, he’s not some naive, innocent person, he knows what he’s doing!!! Do you really believe his little bathroom crying act? Plssss Image, this is ALL a fucking act and if you believe it, then YOU’RE the innocent, naive person. These people are all actors, they’re manipulating your emotions, I wish everyone would open up their eyes and see the light! And I’ll be damned if I ever believe that Shane wasn’t making huge amounts of money, his own house costs more than 3 million dollars, and that’s without the new furniture and golf cart etc. Shane WANTS you to be sorry for him so that you don’t question the cash grab that this enterprise is, so you say: oh poor Shane, he doesn’t make enough money, he’s been stiffed, I’m definitely buying his palette to help him out! OPEN. YOUR. DAMN. EYES. Don’t be so gullible people ffs!

Well, yeah obviously things are exaggerated for the camera, it'd be naive to say otherwise lol. Say what you want about the bathroom act, but he absolutely seemed genuinely shocked at the 30/70 deal in the conference. With what I know about merch sales, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he's got screwed over in the past. He probably make 95% of his money off sponsorships and ad sense. He's definitely not broke, but I believe him when he says he's not as rich as a lot of other big name youtubers. Shane's merch has never sold well, to my knowledge. But then again, I don't buy merch anyways, so it doesn't really matter to me what he's faking and what he's not to me, even if he fools me, he won't get my money lmao.
<3 A party without cake is just a meeting ~ Julia Child <3

Rose_Lilly
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rose_Lilly »

So my boyfriend is in the music industry a bit . There are so many people there like Shane who constantly complain they get screwed over by labels, promoters etc. The thing is, you really need to do your research especially talk to other people who are in the business longer. That's how my boyfriend got some great advice. Back to the topic, Shane should have been contacting other Youtubers from the start about what kind of merch deals they have. To me, he seems like he is too lazy and constantly complains he should be making more money but does fucking nothing to do something about it, until he found Jeffree, and even now J* (and his team) is the one doing everything. I'm really not feeling sorry for not getting enough money, he's been in this business for such a long time now, he should have an idea what a good deal is by now.

Rose_Lilly
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rose_Lilly »

Sorry for double posting here, just wanted to add, Shane really needs a manager (I don't think he has one) since he's so freaking clueless about money. Jeffree could be screwing him over here too and he will have no clue

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Rose_Lilly wrote:Sorry for double posting here, just wanted to add, Shane really needs a manager (I don't think he has one) since he's so freaking clueless about money. Jeffree could be screwing him over here too and he will have no clue
You mean Ryland doesn't count? Image

GoldenSnitch300
Talker
Talker

Post by GoldenSnitch300 »

I'm sorry but I can't with Shane tweeting Nikkie - he already knew about this years ago when Jeffree opened his big gob about it on his podcast. Did he have her back then? Did he fuck. What exactly is he going to do for her anyway? She's moved on but of course saint Shane has to show what a nice person he is. Jeffree didn't bring Nikki up because he cares, he brought her up so he could have a dig at the owner of Too Faced who called Jeffree white trash and said his makeup was clown makeup. There's a reason why Nikki never talks about this and one of them is that she'd get sued and she just doesn't want to but screw her just so Shane and Jeffree can add some stale tea to their series.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ryusei_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ryusei_ »

Ok I made an account to say this and join this conversation. I think Shane's whole "I don't make as much as other youtubers" is a bunch of "I'm relatable and not that rich" BS. You're trying to tell me he could afford this big house and everything while not making that much money? lol Before this series when he uploaded more regularly he sure as hell made a ton from ads. Also this sentence ticked me off "I have never sold thousands of anything" like really? your books and your shirts werent sold thousands of times? There are so many of his fans who will buy anything with his name attached that I just call complete BS on that statement.

Ryusei_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ryusei_ »

Oh also let me add: Jeffree and him are "best friends" and shane is soooo into the "tea" on everything yet didnt know shit about the Too faced situation??? Like all you have to do for that is watch one drama channel. Shane clearly did 0 research or anything (to noone's surprise).

GoldenSnitch300
Talker
Talker

Post by GoldenSnitch300 »

Ryusei_ wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:12 am
Oh also let me add: Jeffree and him are "best friends" and shane is soooo into the "tea" on everything yet didnt know shit about the Too faced situation??? Like all you have to do for that is watch one drama channel. Shane clearly did 0 research or anything (to noone's surprise).
Shane did already know about it because Jeffree told him when he went on his podcast - the exact number and everything. The whole thing is so fake it's ridiculous.

Ryusei_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ryusei_ »

GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:31 am
Ryusei_ wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:12 am
Shane did already know about it because Jeffree told him when he went on his podcast - the exact number and everything. The whole thing is so fake it's ridiculous.
I thought something seemed fishy to me when he acted all surprised, now that you mention it I remember that. it is really ridiculous...

mins
Learner
Learner

Post by mins »

it really bothers me that shane is manipulating all these children to buy his crap with this... whether you believe his reactions to be genuine or not, his audience sure does, and they'll "buy a palette to ensure shane won't have a panic attack"!!! give me money or else i will go crazy with anxiety!!! i can't be the only one who feels entirely disgusted by this...

i used to like shane before (i found out about all of this shit) but it's clear all of this is fake as hell. especially with the "all of this is real + unstaged" disclaimer and them saying "this is actually real! it might seem fake but it's real!" every 10 minutes... even though my expectations were low, i still felt really bored and disenchanted watching the second part. + holy shit the editing feels even worse now, i still can't hear them over the loud music. idk about editing but, shouldn't that be 101 stuff? making sure that people can actually hear you flexing?

LiddlePallid
Naughty
Naughty

Post by LiddlePallid »

The colors he was picking in those pantone swatches are not going to create a very cohesive palette. Like it's going to be a bunch of bright shit that doesn't go together. I seriously want to see what it actually ends up looking like.

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

I wonder if Shane 'stressing' over money is them guilting subs into buying it so they make bank ...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tittysprinkles

RosaBelle
Talker
Talker

Post by RosaBelle »

The signature shade of lipstick looks horrid. It looks like literal shit, why would you want to put something so poop colored around your lips? Maybe it's just me, I mean I'm not a big fan of anything other than the basic red and pink lipsticks of the past, so eh. But then again I don't wear makeup anyway so doesn't matter to me if his lipsticks are poop colored or not.
<3 A party without cake is just a meeting ~ Julia Child <3

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I swear Jeffrey has something to do with lipstickgate. He’s sketchy.

The colors in the actual pallet are better I hope. I agree that lipstick is not going to look good on too many people. I wouldn’t buy it. But, honestly, I don’t think anyone who would buy it cares about the colors. They will just buy it to say they have Shane Dawson makeup.

nazxr
Talker
Talker

Post by nazxr »

"This is not a cash grab". *Proceeds having a breakdown over the millions he is going to make*. You are not fooling anyone Shane.

Return to “Shane Dawson”