Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

Zyabazyaba wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:18 pm
I just already hate how he’ll waste my time. He stretches one easy thought on 15 series an hour each.
gotta maximize those mid-roll ads somehow

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

I’m sorry but a Shane Dawson video doesn’t need a fucking trailer... Licking J*s ass and offering Ryland and Morgan a sex partners isn’t a premium cable level Emmy/ Golden Globes quality project.

JetpackBlue
Talker
Talker

Post by JetpackBlue »

What is the point of posting the series in September (now probs late October)if he is never done actually editing his videos before he starts posting them? If he's had such a big break to work on things, surely his series should have been edited and ready to launch by now, the problem is, it's Shane and Shane isn't known for efficient of timely.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

He probably finished a bulk of the filming months ago. If Andrew is in charge of editing then at the most an hour long video doesn't take a year to edit. There is NOTHING in his past series that look film quality. There is nothing in his current videos that took that much time or effort. He rushed the EC video out, so he has no excuses. I'll watch the new series only for the shit show, but by no means am I jumping with joy or eager. It's clear that there are many on here who are only hating on him because it's taken him so long to post the video. That's like the least problematic part of his life though... I also doubt we will hear or see him until this time next year either after this aside from Ryland Nicole Smith's videos. He will be using a wheelchair by then...

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

ballamyblue wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:23 am
It's clear that there are many on here who are only hating on him because it's taken him so long to post the video. That's like the least problematic part of his life though...
THIS! i used to be a fan of shane but then when he started hanging around j* and i learnt what a POS he was it made me look into shane. as stupid as it sounds i had no idea he did blackface and used the n word or any of his pedophilia confessions (bc lets be honest they're to real to be jokes) anyways a lot of his fans are done with him bc of his laziness and i hope that they see the light because of that and shane just goes away.

edit: added a 'but' bc it sounded like i became a fan of shane when he started hanging w j* lmao
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

oh my god y'all.

i was watching a true crime video. the young man who puts them out is so respectful of the victims and their families. he puts so much care into each video and has a consistent upload schedule. i went to the comments to see what some of the viewer theories were of the case he covered and one of the top comments was "omg you and shane dawson should totally collab!!!" followed by a bunch of his little fans liking the comment and responding.

ugh. do his minions ever stop? do they have any common decency or respect? who goes to a true crime video and then comments along the lines of "oh em gee collab with qween shane!" i am so sick of him and i am so sick of THEM.

JetpackBlue
Talker
Talker

Post by JetpackBlue »

To me, the nail in the coffin was Shane intersecting Britanny's story on human trafficking and being in a relationship with a professional con artist with a cheap story about pizza being cut in a way that makes them look misaligned. :roll:

Shane needs to learn how to respect the victims in his stories, because there is a huge difference between dramatizing a conspiracy theory and using your so called friend's self harm scars as an attention catcher for views. There is a difference in doing a silly story about pizza and your friend telling you she can't leave the house alone.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

There won't be any substance to this new series. Even if he sits down James, Tati, J*, and all the other gurus that have drama interconnected we still won't be anything genuine. Whatever is said here, that was filmed MONTHS ago won't actually mean anything. J* legit just through shade at James in a dollar store video. There isn't going to be a hug and makeup moment. I don't care that J* used to be a hooker or addicted to drugs or that his really bad music career didn't take off. Shane isn't gender non-binary/ gender queer/ whatever term he more than likely will use. Just as much as he isn't bisexual, just a perverted straight guy who gets off on "dirty"/ "naughty" gay sex.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

He says the series will be 9 episodes. A terrible idea for so many reasons!
For one, this just means it will be jam-packed with filler. I also don't think he will be able to maintain the general audience's attention for that long. Three or four episodes might be the sweet spot, but I'm predicting a huge dip in views by the time he gets to episode 5 or 6. No doubt each video will still get millions of views, but he better be prepared for some videos to only get a few million, and not the 10+ million views he's used to.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Dual-Wield Snake wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:42 pm
Zyabazyaba wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:18 pm
I just already hate how he’ll waste my time. He stretches one easy thought on 15 series an hour each.
gotta maximize those mid-roll ads somehow
Adblock <3

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

Lady Grey wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:26 pm
oh my god y'all.

i was watching a true crime video. the young man who puts them out is so respectful of the victims and their families. he puts so much care into each video and has a consistent upload schedule. i went to the comments to see what some of the viewer theories were of the case he covered and one of the top comments was "omg you and shane dawson should totally collab!!!" followed by a bunch of his little fans liking the comment and responding.

ugh. do his minions ever stop? do they have any common decency or respect? who goes to a true crime video and then comments along the lines of "oh em gee collab with qween shane!" i am so sick of him and i am so sick of THEM.
He's always so grossly uninformed in those videos as well. I remember he made a video on Jonbenet Ramsey about how she could be Katy Perry and he said "I think it could be true, I mean i'm pretty sure they never found her body". Literally anybody who has a basic knowledge of that case knows they found her body the next day oh my god.
Offtopic: Do you mind sharing the name of the guy you were watching? I'm a true crime junkie and I'm always looking for new youtubers

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

MsAudrey wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:44 am
Lady Grey wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:26 pm
oh my god y'all.

He's always so grossly uninformed in those videos as well. I remember he made a video on Jonbenet Ramsey about how she could be Katy Perry and he said "I think it could be true, I mean i'm pretty sure they never found her body". Literally anybody who has a basic knowledge of that case knows they found her body the next day oh my god.
Offtopic: Do you mind sharing the name of the guy you were watching? I'm a true crime junkie and I'm always looking for new youtubers
didn't her dad like scoop her up and carry her through the house and it's like one of the huge facts of the case along with so much of what was mismanaged and handled imporperly in that whole case? like i'm pretty sure everyone knows: that, ransom with that specific amount, and pineapple. like anyone with the bare knowledge knows those three things. it also puts a bad taste in my mouth because of how disrespectful he is. like yes, let's take a baby's murder, that was horrific, and spin it to be about a *jazz hands* conspiracy. everything about that was so gross.

his name is joshua mills. i found him when he did a collab with danelle hallan who is my go-to for true crime. he reminds me a lot of her - passionate, respectful, does these videos to keep these cases relevant and not just for clicks like so many other true crime youtubers seem to do.

god, i am cringing at the thought of shane doing true crime. i think i had blacked out the jon benet video from my mind. also didn't he do a video of like top scary videos on the internet and included footage of a man being shot, a man killing himself, and footage of that man who had a mental break and filmed/live streamed him shooting himself in the head and the live kept going for days while his body sat there? there's things that just shouldn't be shown and that was one of them. shane wants to come across as so empathetic, or at least that was the persona he tried for years ago. but it was stuff like this that just made me realize how inconsiderate and disrespectful he is. god i am livid over that jon benet video. she and i were the same age. i watched all the news footage with my grandparents. it was her death that made me have this like awakening moment that kids are not immortal. i always felt so connected to her watching the case. and for a long time growing up, big events like birthdays and chrtistmas, i would think of her. the fact that shane saw that as an opprotunity to make that awful conspiracy is so disgusting.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

manged wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:16 am
He says the series will be 9 episodes. A terrible idea for so many reasons!
For one, this just means it will be jam-packed with filler. I also don't think he will be able to maintain the general audience's attention for that long. Three or four episodes might be the sweet spot, but I'm predicting a huge dip in views by the time he gets to episode 5 or 6. No doubt each video will still get millions of views, but he better be prepared for some videos to only get a few million, and not the 10+ million views he's used to.
who in the god damn wants to watch a NINE PART SERIES like surely even that's too much for the minions. do they even have the attention span for that?

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Idk why he thinks that he can justify 9 parts of a Jeffree Star series. 9 hours? What is he going to do? He didn't actually wear makeup over the course of the year with the exception of a few IG posts and during the EC video for a brief second. Never did we ever see him with it on during a Ryland video.

Someone at some point during the thread pointed out that Garret will reappear after being MIA for most of the year. I'm sure there will be one video featuring him then he will be booted off the island again. Maybe an episode featuring a Ru-Drag Queen? And then an episode where J* shows off his new prodigy that he will screw over like James Charles at some point in the near future.

I'm sure J* will talk about his failed music career, possibly tease a comeback that will never actually happen. We will probably get hints of the wedding from hell and maybe a hint of a wedding from J* and Nate.

Shane will show clips of Shanaynay and the other offensive characters with some inspiring thing about how he only did them because he wanted to feel pretty... And Ryland and Morgan will be useless but still manage to be in every single video.

The real question is will Ryland release any sort of video? Daddy is going to be making the bulk of their money for the year. So, Ryland Nicole Smith needs to help out somehow as well...

MadameDQuill
Learner
Learner

Post by MadameDQuill »

I haven't watched any of Shanes content in a long ass time but now I keep getting video suggestions for videos of him and J*. The more of them I watch the more I see just how much of a gold digger Shane seems like.

Did he literally just help J* clean his make up room in hopes of getting free stuff? That's exactly what it seemed like to me. And then he got some god awful gold statue of some pigs? I know this is probably old stuff, but its stuff I'm just now seeing and its really annoying to be honest. He seems like such a gold digger now.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

9 parts? Are you kidding me? Piss off Shane.

JetpackBlue
Talker
Talker

Post by JetpackBlue »

There is no way in hell that Shane will actually be able to hold attention for nine parts unless he dramatizes everything and leaves every part on a cliffhanger.

Post by Guest »

9 parts of what??? About what??

Post by Guest »

tuttifruittitea wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:20 pm
this new series will be a flop.
he would’ve kept people waiting for this for over a year to upload like one video a week and people will get mad.
the novelty of Jeffree has worn off. He isn’t this “wow who are you” person anymore. I know I used to watch him all the time but now I couldn’t care less.
He can’t spin it to make it about the James and Tati drama because that’s long gone - who gives a shit?
And Youtubers making their own makeup is old news anyways, nothing ground breaking.
Plus, the wow factor of Shane’s way of posting the TV doco type isn’t anything new anymore either - we have all seen it.
Waiting all this time to post this is probably the dumbest decision he has made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish more people thought like this but I honestly think he'll get a lot of attention with these videos...just like he did with the others. No matter how bad the series is Shane will always get attention, at least for now. There are too many sheeple.

DiabolicalDollx
Talker
Talker

Post by DiabolicalDollx »

Hey, first post here :?.

I'm somewhat conflicted on my thoughts, views & opinions on Shane as I do find he self aware & holds redeeming qualities . However, after digging into previous jokes/comments he's made, I see him as being so much darker.
Off the cuff contreversial comments/jokes I can swallow but his comments about the "sexy" :barf: child on IG very much turned my stomach. That wasn't said 'off the cuff' & even people with the most depraved sense of humour wouldn't or couldn't find the funny in it. It was a whole spiel basically attempting to justify adults finding children sexually attractive & that disturbs me beyond belief.

I know that's all old news but I'm just saddened & shocked people bought the "I said it for shock value" sad excuse.

Also I'm sick of him trying to be edgy with his suicide 'jokes'. Maybe I'm overly sensitive when it comes to this topic but I just can't stomach it.
Example: 19:10
Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

Return to “Shane Dawson”