Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Locked
Guest
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by Guest »

Shane and Ryland are going to be like Nickoavocado and his husband Orlin if they don't stop, lol.

RegularToe
Informer
Informer
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:05 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by RegularToe »

Acherona wrote:
machiavelli wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:57 am
I think Lisa still has a thing for Shane and that's why she keeps coming back. I think it's mainly the money though, not the personality she's after.

On another note: Seeing Shane next to that guy from Clevver you can really see how much bigger he's got. Maybe Ryland is feeding Shane so he'll think he's too ugly to leave Ryland and will stay with him forever. I don't think it's romantic love, it's just carnal.
Well that's something I hadn't thought of. Is Ryland enabling Shane with his eating? I know originally Ryland was quite health conscious but that seems to have fallen by the wayside.

I know personally I'm much more likely to choose takeout if the husband suggests it! I dont think I've ever paid attention to who suggests the takeout or if it's even mentioned in their videos. When I used to watch either of them they always seemed to already have a large amount of takeout with them.
I don’t think Ryland is a feeder but I think he’s adverse to pushing Shane out of his comfort zone because Shane likely would react poorly. That would jeopardize his safety net.

I also think Ryland is being a bad partner in allowing this kind of food behavior to go on in the home when fatness clearly triggers Shane and depresses him. Shane’s his own worst enemy and Ryland should know that by now. They both seem lazy and like they’re avoiding causing any major change— good or bad.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1332
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by Ammnesia »

Shane and Lisa have so much chemistry. What was it that Lisa did that was so toxic? I remember that being tossed around a bit. But honestly they just suit each other as well, maybe if the timing was different they would be forever
Image

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 8:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by LisaSimpson »

Im watching 'hanging with shane' for the first time and its so funny! I can't believe its the same person.

miranda5
Informer
Informer
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:21 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by miranda5 »

RegularToe wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:14 pm
Acherona wrote:
machiavelli wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:57 am
I think Lisa still has a thing for Shane and that's why she keeps coming back. I think it's mainly the money though, not the personality she's after.

On another note: Seeing Shane next to that guy from Clevver you can really see how much bigger he's got. Maybe Ryland is feeding Shane so he'll think he's too ugly to leave Ryland and will stay with him forever. I don't think it's romantic love, it's just carnal.
Well that's something I hadn't thought of. Is Ryland enabling Shane with his eating? I know originally Ryland was quite health conscious but that seems to have fallen by the wayside.

I know personally I'm much more likely to choose takeout if the husband suggests it! I dont think I've ever paid attention to who suggests the takeout or if it's even mentioned in their videos. When I used to watch either of them they always seemed to already have a large amount of takeout with them.
I don’t think Ryland is a feeder but I think he’s adverse to pushing Shane out of his comfort zone because Shane likely would react poorly. That would jeopardize his safety net.

I also think Ryland is being a bad partner in allowing this kind of food behavior to go on in the home when fatness clearly triggers Shane and depresses him. Shane’s his own worst enemy and Ryland should know that by now. They both seem lazy and like they’re avoiding causing any major change— good or bad.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shane is the only one to blame for his actions and decisions. Ryland can´t control that.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by ballamyblue »

I like Ryland less than Shane only because he is completely oblivious to the world around him. Shane claims to be but he just knows how to lie (not really). I just don't see him shoving food down his throat. That said it would be poetic irony with how Shane shoved food down Trisha's throat for entertainment for several years. Nothing made that friendship of Shane, Drew, and Trisha creepier than watching Drew obviously find it very disturbing to watch as Trisha ate entire plates of nachos, pizza, and a hamburger during a single meal (and actually eat it).

I do question if Ryland has convinced him not to take certain medications or isolated him away from his friends. Or possibly driven them away himself. He has an identical personality to that of 2010 onward Shane however the fact that he is at least 280, doesn't do his hair, or leave the house unless forced for "work."

Ryland is definitely not a caregiver. He knows how to order delivery app food. He can just sort of follow the boxed brownie directions. I just find it very bizarre, weird, and possibly disturbing that this is the person he wants to have children with when he had a caregiver (who put up with the exact same shit on the surface) who actually wanted children in the first place. Ryland is not going to change a diaper or read the kid a story. He will pay Morgan to do it and find an app that will read the story to the baby...

kozume
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:12 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by kozume »

Ammnesia wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:16 pm
Shane and Lisa have so much chemistry. What was it that Lisa did that was so toxic? I remember that being tossed around a bit. But honestly they just suit each other as well, maybe if the timing was different they would be forever
yeah, i remember in the earlier times when we used to think that Lisa was nothing but a gold digger (which, yikes, if only we knew then what we know now) and things like that, but really looking back, i do believe that Lisa loved (and maybe still feels fondness) Shane and only wanted what was best for him.
English is my second language so i'm sorry for any mistakes

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by ballamyblue »

Idk how people thought she was a gold digger. She had her own job (on top of YT), paid rent (which Shane reluctantly mentions), drove a normal car, ate real food, had ambition, and allowed Shane to have friends (considering he probably slept with Trisha and Drew maybe not the best idea).

Meanwhile, Ryland Nicole Smith brings what to the table? A younger sister and future bankruptcy?

jennunicorn
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by jennunicorn »

ballamyblue wrote:Idk how people thought she was a gold digger. She had her own job (on top of YT), paid rent (which Shane reluctantly mentions), drove a normal car, ate real food, had ambition, and allowed Shane to have friends (considering he probably slept with Trisha and Drew maybe not the best idea).

Meanwhile, Ryland Nicole Smith brings what to the table? A younger sister and future bankruptcy?
Did Shane really sleep with Trisha and drew? What makes you think that? Genuinely wondering. I haven’t followed him for very long


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by Guest »

jennunicorn wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:37 pm
ballamyblue wrote:Idk how people thought she was a gold digger. She had her own job (on top of YT), paid rent (which Shane reluctantly mentions), drove a normal car, ate real food, had ambition, and allowed Shane to have friends (considering he probably slept with Trisha and Drew maybe not the best idea).

Meanwhile, Ryland Nicole Smith brings what to the table? A younger sister and future bankruptcy?
Did Shane really sleep with Trisha and drew? What makes you think that? Genuinely wondering. I haven’t followed him for very long


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know you’re asking the person that said it, but I keep seeing this so I apologize, but I just wanted to say this.
I doubt he slept with either of them. Trisha can’t sleep with anyone without making a huge deal about. She’ll pretend to be secretive about it, dropping hints, but she purposely does it in a way that makes it easy for people to figure it out. And obviously she can’t even sleep with anyone without obsessing over them. Drew, I’m not even sure why people mention it. I remember an old, old video where Drew said he was going to have sex with a girl then freaked. Even if Drew had interest in Shane, it’s unlikely he would have done anything. Besides, at that time Shane appearance wise was in his prime and I’m sure had a certain standard (even with low self esteem) that I don’t think Drew would’ve met.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by ballamyblue »

While he might not have slept with Trisha, she definitely had a HUGE crush on him and she would treat Lisa like shit in collabs. It's also very bizarre that Shane would hang out with Trisha for hours on end based on vlog and twitter feed but Lisa was nowhere to be found. I do think (not that I care considering it is Trisha) that Shane led her on big time and she had (has?) a really big crush on him.

It's just very obvious that he wanted Drew even if they didn't touch each other.

MaybesoMaybe
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:51 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by MaybesoMaybe »

Has anyone seen Eugenia Cooney's latest video? Shane was in the beginning where he was giving her makeup and he was like covered in cat and dog hair. Like, I'm pretty sure he knew they were going to be filming. Whyndidnt he change clothes? He's such a slob. He really has stopped caring about himself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Guest
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by Guest »

what happened with Shane and Joey Graceffa? I used to ship them when I was younger but now they're completely different people. I feel like Joey would be good for Shane, he seems to have his shit together (with the publishing deal, assuming he never got a ghost writer and has written a YA trilogy himself)

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by ballamyblue »

irritatedonyoutube wrote: what happened with Shane and Joey Graceffa? I used to ship them when I was younger but now they're completely different people. I feel like Joey would be good for Shane, he seems to have his shit together (with the publishing deal, assuming he never got a ghost writer and has written a YA trilogy himself)
I mean Joey was dumb as a pile of bricks. There is no doubt in my mind he had a ghost writer considering all his web shows were written by other people.

They both date men who are very demanding and isolate them. They also both have dropped a lot of people over the years. It’s actually easier to prove the reasons in terms of Joey. He chased after people who could help him grow his channel and then threw them away. Though in a lot of cases I think he was the one dropped.

If we think that Shane was horrible to Lisa and treats Ryland like an idiot, I mean Joey is an actual idiot and there is no doubt that he would be ripped to shreds by only slightly more intelligent Shane... plus, Joey has an audience already. Shane likes being the bread winner. They date, Joey would surpass Shane by having him on his channel in every video and he knows how to take care of himself where as Ryland doesn’t. Shane’s not stupid. He knows he is Rylands provider.

On top of all of that Ryland has decent (but also kind of crazy) eyes and that’s about all he has going for him. He’s an aging otter who thinks he is a twink but is far from hairless. Shane’s not going to date Joey who regardless of opinions is definitely hotter than Shane.

Guest
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by Guest »

ballamyblue wrote:
irritatedonyoutube wrote: what happened with Shane and Joey Graceffa? I used to ship them when I was younger but now they're completely different people. I feel like Joey would be good for Shane, he seems to have his shit together (with the publishing deal, assuming he never got a ghost writer and has written a YA trilogy himself)
I mean Joey was dumb as a pile of bricks. There is no doubt in my mind he had a ghost writer considering all his web shows were written by other people.

They both date men who are very demanding and isolate them. They also both have dropped a lot of people over the years. It’s actually easier to prove the reasons in terms of Joey. He chased after people who could help him grow his channel and then threw them away. Though in a lot of cases I think he was the one dropped.

If we think that Shane was horrible to Lisa and treats Ryland like an idiot, I mean Joey is an actual idiot and there is no doubt that he would be ripped to shreds by only slightly more intelligent Shane... plus, Joey has an audience already. Shane likes being the bread winner. They date, Joey would surpass Shane by having him on his channel in every video and he knows how to take care of himself where as Ryland doesn’t. Shane’s not stupid. He knows he is Rylands provider.

On top of all of that Ryland has decent (but also kind of crazy) eyes and that’s about all he has going for him. He’s an aging otter who thinks he is a twink but is far from hairless. Shane’s not going to date Joey who regardless of opinions is definitely hotter than Shane.
you're right, I think I was giving Joey the benefit of the doubt bc anyone is better than Ryland

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by ballamyblue »

irritatedonyoutube wrote:
ballamyblue wrote:
irritatedonyoutube wrote: what happened with Shane and Joey Graceffa? I used to ship them when I was younger but now they're completely different people. I feel like Joey would be good for Shane, he seems to have his shit together (with the publishing deal, assuming he never got a ghost writer and has written a YA trilogy himself)
I mean Joey was dumb as a pile of bricks. There is no doubt in my mind he had a ghost writer considering all his web shows were written by other people.

They both date men who are very demanding and isolate them. They also both have dropped a lot of people over the years. It’s actually easier to prove the reasons in terms of Joey. He chased after people who could help him grow his channel and then threw them away. Though in a lot of cases I think he was the one dropped.

If we think that Shane was horrible to Lisa and treats Ryland like an idiot, I mean Joey is an actual idiot and there is no doubt that he would be ripped to shreds by only slightly more intelligent Shane... plus, Joey has an audience already. Shane likes being the bread winner. They date, Joey would surpass Shane by having him on his channel in every video and he knows how to take care of himself where as Ryland doesn’t. Shane’s not stupid. He knows he is Rylands provider.

On top of all of that Ryland has decent (but also kind of crazy) eyes and that’s about all he has going for him. He’s an aging otter who thinks he is a twink but is far from hairless. Shane’s not going to date Joey who regardless of opinions is definitely hotter than Shane.
you're right, I think I was giving Joey the benefit of the doubt bc anyone is better than Ryland
A sock puppet would be better than Ryland. :?

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1976
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 2:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by Hippo »

I've brought this up before in regard to Lindsay Ellis and her documentary series on The Hobbit, but I just watched Defuctland's six part series on Jim Henson which was wonderful, but half the time I could only think of how frustrated about the world it makes me that people will actually call Shane's propaganda pieces on problematic youtubers "documentaries" and claim they should be on Netflix while there are so many talented and thoughtful people on YouTube who actually make quality content worth of being on a paid service. Plus only the episode with Sesame Street in the title broke 500k views while Shane gets almost 30m for a mind-numbingly boring and straight up irresponsible video about a girl's eating disorder. People are just awful and there's no justice in the world.
Image

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by ballamyblue »

Hippo wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:49 pm
I've brought this up before in regard to Lindsay Ellis and her documentary series on The Hobbit, but I just watched Defuctland's six part series on Jim Henson which was wonderful, but half the time I could only think of how frustrated about the world it makes me that people will actually call Shane's propaganda pieces on problematic youtubers "documentaries" and claim they should be on Netflix while there are so many talented and thoughtful people on YouTube who actually make quality content worth of being on a paid service. Plus only the episode with Sesame Street in the title broke 500k views while Shane gets almost 30m for a mind-numbingly boring and straight up irresponsible video about a girl's eating disorder. People are just awful and there's no justice in the world.
Lindsay Ellis, Defunctland, Maven of the Eventide, and Be Kind Rewind are among some of the best documentary/ review/ analysis channels on YT. It’s definitely a shame that none of them get views they deserve.

Shane goes after young misguided and misfit children by using a gay ship and famous online friends. Lindsay is a college educated individual who cares about other things than herself. Lindsay made the world of Transformers into this scholar level doco series and teaching guide. Shane hired a shady therapist to secretly diagnose a loser he is jealous of as a psychopath and helped that guys now wife steal from thousands of children and their parents.

There are tons of small channels that make beyond better content than Shane. If anything people like Shane don’t really fit the YT layout anymore, but he continues onward because of his time on the platform.

GoldenSnitch300
Talker
Talker
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:58 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by GoldenSnitch300 »

I’m calling it now that half the “series” is going to be an emotional manipulative sob fest about how makeup is suddenly the only thing that’s ever made Shane feel good about himself. The squad (minus Garrett because he’s seen exiled to Ex Friend Island for whatever reason) will then be forced into a terrible makeover by Shane whilst he acts like he’s the God of Makeup.

He’s been using Eugenia to promote Jeffree’s makeup whenever possible (there are other brands out there Shane but I guess they don’t need a “Im not a racist” redemption ark) which is disgusting imo. This means he’ll probably talk about his eating disorder as well but instead of telling people to seek professional help, it’ll be that a winged eyeliner will fix all your troubles.

Also at some point it’ll be rammed down our throats that Queen of the Victims Jeffee Star invented makeup. The Sister Scandal will be dragged up and Shane will pretend like he had no part in it what so ever whilst Jeffree cries about how all his friends use him and then abandon him. There will then be some weird sexual innuendo (probably directed at Garrett who will have been dragged over from Ex Friend Island but only to be made fun of) before we move onto how Jeffee Is Not A Racist . Finally we’ll get the eyeshadow palette reveal and Shane will pretend he’s interested in makeup for the next six months or so before forgetting its existence as he moves onto the next thing: Family Vlogging with Ryland.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kozume
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:12 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by kozume »

GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:36 am
There will then be some weird sexual innuendo (probably directed at Garrett who will have been dragged over from Ex Friend Island but only to be made fun of)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He'll be brought up because J* flirted with him a bit on the first series (and like 1 other video? and if theres anything we know about shane, is that since the start of his channel, he LOVES milking anything that has to do with "shipping" and his fans would probably combust if they don't see J* flirting and making remarks about Garret again :roll:
English is my second language so i'm sorry for any mistakes

Locked

Return to “Shane Dawson”