Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by melissah »

RegularToe wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:02 am
ballamyblue wrote:
secondhandlover wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:08 am
It's just depressing watching Shane in Ryland's vlogs now. Say what you will about Ryland but at least he's trying to make content for his audience (insipid though that content may be). Shane makes absolutely no effort to be entertaining anymore. Every time the camera is on him he's blank-faced and muttering under his breath. He barely smiles or laughs, and the only time he likes to be a part of the action is when he can do make-up (ughhhhhhhhhhhh). Other than that he just can't be fucked to give ANYTHING. He wouldn't even get out of the car! I can't tell if it's because he has disdain for Ryland or just disdain for being on camera. But it's pathetic and depressing.
Eh... Ryland is looking for money. Whether it is because Shane has him on a budget or because he is saving up for the day that Shane and him break up. Especially, if it is before they get married or Shane is in the right mind for once and makes him sign a prenup. If he were making videos because of a love for his fans, then he would be able to make a video that doesn't include showing off his clearly mentally ill boyfriend who is the only reason that Ryland gets any views. He's a meh looking gay man in his late thirties. If he didn't have Shane attached to him, he'd be a balding hairy man who likes dressing in ladies clothing. It's no different than the Alfie an Zoella relationship. Alfie makes semi-regular videos whereas Zoella is MIA for months at a time. Both are extremely useless human beings and Zoe blames her lack of content on mental illness but Alfie still manages to get her in for ten seconds. The main difference being that Zoe at certain points has told Alfie to F off for a few weeks with filming her whereas Ryland shoves Shane in whether it works or not.

For as ridicules as his last video was, it just made it more obvious that he and Shane are not all that close because he NEEDED to include him in the video. Shane looks beyond pissed off not only during the segments where Ryland is wondering around town in a wedding dress but also while alone with Ryland's family. Like he isn't even trying to find entertainment from this anymore. He legit looked like he was over it.

I have a hard time deciding if Shane actually owes his fans anything at this point. I obviously am not a fan of his, but really he makes money off the old videos still. He's going to make bank off the J* series and he probably won't make another video until the supposed wedding. If it isn't that it will be a series on why he broke up with Ryland or why he and Garret, Drew, Trisha, Joey, and whoever else aren't friends anymore.
Sorry to double post but LATE 30s?!? Shane is only 31 or 32. Is Ryland over 6 years older than him? No way he’s even in his mid-30s....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, that made me "whoa there" too. Surely Ryland is only around thirty? In your late thirties you are fully middle-aged.

lilliyo
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by lilliyo »

First time poster so apologies if this is slightly off topic or improperly formatted!

I saw the idubbbz documentary mentioned here a little when it first came out a week or so ago (sorry to bring up old news). As previously said the idubbbz documentary is seriously everything Shane wishes he could be. I feel like the different styles of both idubbbz and Shane are really telling about their personalities.

Idubbbz asked direct questions and got direct answers, he focused on the subject and made himself a sort of stand in for the audience. He didn't force himself into every shot and insist upon having some overdone reaction to every little thing that happened. We all know that if Shane had made this documentary he would have focused on airsoftfatty's lifestyle and tried to make himself out to be Shane the Almighty Humanitarian. Shane's documentaries revolve as much around Shane himself as they do around Shane's subject. Every question Shane asks or shot of him having some overdone reaction or thinking or whatever feels like he's trying to tell the audience how to they're supposed to think and feel. Shane takes himself so seriously and I'll never understand why))

YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by YouslessTube »

Shane is full of shit. He was going a steady pace with his “documentaries” I liked a few he did but now they’ve gone to shit. He has given permission to his stupid camera guy to giggle like a 10year old every 5 seconds, he is literally giving a platform to people who are gutter trash aka Tana, Jake, Trisha, Bunny, Eugenia, Bobby etc.
He’s not asking any hard hitting questions. Whenever some youtuber he’s interviewing says something mundane he acts shocked like he was born yesterday.

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella »

YouslessTube wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:29 am
Shane is full of shit. He was going a steady pace with his “documentaries” I liked a few he did but now they’ve gone to shit. He has given permission to his stupid camera guy to giggle like a 10year old every 5 seconds, he is literally giving a platform to people who are gutter trash aka Tana, Jake, Trisha, Bunny, Eugenia, Bobby etc.
He’s not asking any hard hitting questions. Whenever some youtuber he’s interviewing says something mundane he acts shocked like he was born yesterday.
his camera man has the most annoying forced laugh and if you're gonna pretend to laugh, at least make an effort to make it sound believable. Shane really does act like he was born yesterday on his "documentaries" it's so bizarre? and his acting is sooo corny when he does it. I really do missed the Shane who's fast, quick witted, and shady. Now he's so slow, easy to amuse, and 100x more self deprecating. It's such a sad character development

seerelated
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seerelated »

YouslessTube wrote:
I'm pretty much convinced that Shane is being paid off by big disgraced YouTubers to "save" them. He has such pull on YT and seems to be a buffer for criticism - he's like a golden light to anything he touches over there. After he managed to clear Tana's name when she conned everyone, I think other people saw the power he has and came to him. In particular, I think Jeffree keeps him near for that reason and probably suggested they start doing makeup together to keep him close. I know this probably sounds really tin-foily but he doesn't make YT videos anymore. Where does his money come from? His docs are bullshit and the Eugenia one really kind of sealed the deal for me because it served absolutely no purpose except to revive her career. I know that Ryland does his own thing to bring in money but why would Shane just suddenly drop off of his whole youtube career and base it solely around these docs? I think there has to be a lot more going on behind the scenes. Maybe that's why he seems so depressed now.. he used to have fun and do what he wanted to do and now he's like a shady lawyer, putting out a good word for shitbags for a buck.

YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by YouslessTube »

seerelated wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:06 am
YouslessTube wrote:
I'm pretty much convinced that Shane is being paid off by big disgraced YouTubers to "save" them. He has such pull on YT and seems to be a buffer for criticism - he's like a golden light to anything he touches over there. After he managed to clear Tana's name when she conned everyone, I think other people saw the power he has and came to him. In particular, I think Jeffree keeps him near for that reason and probably suggested they start doing makeup together to keep him close. I know this probably sounds really tin-foily but he doesn't make YT videos anymore. Where does his money come from? His docs are bullshit and the Eugenia one really kind of sealed the deal for me because it served absolutely no purpose except to revive her career. I know that Ryland does his own thing to bring in money but why would Shane just suddenly drop off of his whole youtube career and base it solely around these docs? I think there has to be a lot more going on behind the scenes. Maybe that's why he seems so depressed now.. he used to have fun and do what he wanted to do and now he's like a shady lawyer, putting out a good word for shitbags for a buck.
I believe the money comes from the plethora of sponsorships he’s gotten + YouTube ads. David Dobrik gets sponsored by Seatgeek & Honey regularly & the monetary exchange is so high that he manages to purchase cars like Tesla, BMW & Mercedes for his friends. Shane has also been sponsored by Seatgeek/Honey so just imagine 4-5 videos spanning each series with Tana, Jeffree, Eugenia, Jake would equal to the cost of about 20 Tesla’s. Plus Shane really doesn’t purchase designer stuff and hangs out in a dirty smelly robe all day. I bet he is stashed with more money than he made in his entire youtube career before his docuseries. That’s why he doesn’t seem to care about his fans anymore.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

I personally do think that J* and Jake Paul probably paid him some sort of money or brand deal. Idk about Tana but as I said a while back I do think that either Eugenia or a family member requested he get involved after she got out so she would have more defenders than haters in her comment section to fight for her. Though at the same time Shane could have easily contacted her as well. EC was definitely a cash cow for Shane. Especially after not releasing any other videos this year.

The fact is that Tana knew EXACTLY what she was doing. She was just as in on everything going on as the kid who helped her out. She just so happened to be the face of the ordeal and is a pretty stupid individual and didn't think anyone would catch on. J* is the type of person who has been around as long as Shane online. He probably shit talked him for the last 11 years. Shane and more so Ryland don't seem to care though because they seem amused by J*'s lifestyle. Shane downright doesn't like Jake but money and he still tried to make him not look great...

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Apparently EC sent Shane a Winnie the Pooh teddy bear. He's fake sobbing in a picture...

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

melissah wrote:
RegularToe wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:02 am
ballamyblue wrote:
secondhandlover wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:08 am
It's just depressing watching Shane in Ryland's vlogs now. Say what you will about Ryland but at least he's trying to make content for his audience (insipid though that content may be). Shane makes absolutely no effort to be entertaining anymore. Every time the camera is on him he's blank-faced and muttering under his breath. He barely smiles or laughs, and the only time he likes to be a part of the action is when he can do make-up (ughhhhhhhhhhhh). Other than that he just can't be fucked to give ANYTHING. He wouldn't even get out of the car! I can't tell if it's because he has disdain for Ryland or just disdain for being on camera. But it's pathetic and depressing.
Eh... Ryland is looking for money. Whether it is because Shane has him on a budget or because he is saving up for the day that Shane and him break up. Especially, if it is before they get married or Shane is in the right mind for once and makes him sign a prenup. If he were making videos because of a love for his fans, then he would be able to make a video that doesn't include showing off his clearly mentally ill boyfriend who is the only reason that Ryland gets any views. He's a meh looking gay man in his late thirties. If he didn't have Shane attached to him, he'd be a balding hairy man who likes dressing in ladies clothing. It's no different than the Alfie an Zoella relationship. Alfie makes semi-regular videos whereas Zoella is MIA for months at a time. Both are extremely useless human beings and Zoe blames her lack of content on mental illness but Alfie still manages to get her in for ten seconds. The main difference being that Zoe at certain points has told Alfie to F off for a few weeks with filming her whereas Ryland shoves Shane in whether it works or not.

For as ridicules as his last video was, it just made it more obvious that he and Shane are not all that close because he NEEDED to include him in the video. Shane looks beyond pissed off not only during the segments where Ryland is wondering around town in a wedding dress but also while alone with Ryland's family. Like he isn't even trying to find entertainment from this anymore. He legit looked like he was over it.

I have a hard time deciding if Shane actually owes his fans anything at this point. I obviously am not a fan of his, but really he makes money off the old videos still. He's going to make bank off the J* series and he probably won't make another video until the supposed wedding. If it isn't that it will be a series on why he broke up with Ryland or why he and Garret, Drew, Trisha, Joey, and whoever else aren't friends anymore.
Sorry to double post but LATE 30s?!? Shane is only 31 or 32. Is Ryland over 6 years older than him? No way he’s even in his mid-30s....

Yeah, that made me "whoa there" too. Surely Ryland is only around thirty? In your late thirties you are fully middle-aged.
No, middle age starts at 45.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

i wonder if this is his new and until it dies t shirt. and he couldn't even wear one item of clothing with colour on?
(on the second photo) Garrett and Morgan look really good.

GoldenSnitch300
Talker
Talker

Post by GoldenSnitch300 »

Im-A-Doll wrote:

i wonder if this is his new and until it dies t shirt. and he couldn't even wear one item of clothing with colour on?

Wow, Garrett looks so good! I know he’s has his own set of body issues to deal with but it looks like he’s really been taking care of himself and it’s showing. The pink and green really suit him and it’s nice to see him without that green jacket on! Rylands outfit is a choice.... he looks so basic which surprised me after all he Gucci crap he owns.

lazygossip
Learner
Learner

Post by lazygossip »

yeah wtf at ryan's outfit . did shane tell him he wasn't allowed to come and then gave in last minute lol

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

Everyones outfits there a part from J*, his Bf and Garretts is very very BASIC and like they didn't know they were going until like an hour before. I do prefer Ryland's outfit over Andrews though.
Also Shane has worn this exact outfit before. Theres a picture of him and Ryland in NY and he's wearing that outfit. Like come on Shane. It's a boujiee event, get boujied up.
Anyway Garrett looks great and I'm here for it.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Shane needs to grasp that he is a true to form adult at this point. He can't wear T-shirts, probably jeans, and either black tennis shoes or the fucking Gucci shower shoes to an event and call it "putting together an outfit." He can't even make the excuse that what he was wearing is "expensive" because Shane can't afford to shop somewhere nice like the Salvation Army...

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

To me, they all look alright, except for Jefree and the ridiculous wig. Garret always looks extra lovely, because of his personality. Shane looked miserable in Ryland´s latest video, though.

Acherona
Learner
Learner

Post by Acherona »

IMO Garrett is the only one in that photo who looks genuinely happy.

Morgan looks like she's an afterthought but that could just be the angle.

J*'s bf looks like he's getting the cold shoulder and J* prefers Shane but again, just the angle?

In the first picture, J* and Shane look almost romantic to me. I dont look at his IG, are his pics with Ryland that cosy?

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

Andrew looks like he has to go to the airport and direct flights after this event, and Morgan's jacket brings me back to the 2nd grade.

Frigg
Talker
Talker

Post by Frigg »

Im-A-Doll wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:35 am

I love how Shane managed to make the caption all about himself lol

Post by Guest »

timborger03 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:39 pm
I’m sure he needs all that time again to poorly merge footage of a children’s pizza arcade with the retelling of tragic backstories with his friends of the past.

I'm rewatching all of the Brittani Louise Taylor scenes in Shanes conspiracy series, and one of the first things said is Andrew (the camera guy) saying "I didn't know you knew her like that". Shane also says their friendship became more distant after Brittani got a boyfriend, when it's probably not all of her fault. Shane throws away his friends like disposable napkins, they probably haven't hung out since they filmed that video. Her son must be wondering what happened to "Uncle Shane" and why they don't ever visit anymore

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

Although I don’t think the outfit was that great for the event, I hope Shane can see how much of a (positive) difference it makes when he puts something on that doesn’t have holes or stains on it. I mean that both in the way he (I assume) feels and how other people perceive him. He looks a lot better when he tries even if it’s not much.

Return to “Shane Dawson”