Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 20

hunty
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 20

Post by hunty »

I know this is kinda old by this point, but I was on vacay and couldn't post it before. But it is highly suspicious that they got engaged right after this newest scandal broke... Like last year, with the pedo accusations (which were obviously fake) he didn't work this quickly and panicky to cover it up, kept referencing it afterwards (like not directly but in some way), etc. My point is that he didn't go into the psycho mode of trying to cover it up. And, their efforts to cover it up didn't work... So what's the best way to cover this up quickly? An engagement. Now we're flooded with information about this and nothing about this scandal.

To be clear, I don't think he has actually f***ed an animal. However, I do think that more has happened with him and animals than he is letting on, considering the way he's responding to this versus the way he responded/responds to other scandals he has.
I'm a professional bitch

propaganda 1984
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by propaganda 1984 »

NingBing wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:17 am
To carry on about what was said about Honey and Uno in the last thread:
I feel so so bad for Honey. As already said, she’s a husky and they need so much exercise. It’s not the type of dog you can have roam your house and just let outside to do their business. And Uno looks like he’s proper depressed.
I wish they’d give Honey away to someone who can care for a Husky. They’re not meant to just walk sround in a house, getting an occasional walk. And they’re so smart, they need mental stimulation as well. I doubt they play with Honey in any way that makes Honey use her brain. They probably just throws a tennis ball for her to catch every now and then.
I feel so bad for Uno and Honey. I think Cheeto is doing fine? But big dogs like huskies and labs needs exercise and mental stimulation. I really hope they interact more with them off camera but I doubt it, and that makes me sad.
i honestly don't think they care about their animals. i mean they don't care about anything else, why would they care about living, breathing creatures?

amvxp
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by amvxp »

just watched Spills new video on shane’s airplane tweet. i’ve been diagnosed with anxiety. my anxiety is mostly associated with going outside but it’s not on par with agoraphobia. to these people having panic attacks over a tweet that was raising awareness about something that NEEDED TO BR KNOWN, are you serious?? shane has said a lot of stuff that he deserves to be confronted about but this was not one of them. that girl saying that shane has said stuff that made her have a panic attack; 1. that’s a lot to put on one person, 2. if what he’s said has really had that effect on you before then why are you under his tweets?, 3. do your own research and realize that there are different types of planes and also shane is not at fault for this. he was using his platform to bring awareness which is a good thing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

hunty wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:42 am
I know this is kinda old by this point, but I was on vacay and couldn't post it before. But it is highly suspicious that they got engaged right after this newest scandal broke... Like last year, with the pedo accusations (which were obviously fake) he didn't work this quickly and panicky to cover it up, kept referencing it afterwards (like not directly but in some way), etc. My point is that he didn't go into the psycho mode of trying to cover it up. And, their efforts to cover it up didn't work... So what's the best way to cover this up quickly? An engagement. Now we're flooded with information about this and nothing about this scandal.

To be clear, I don't think he has actually f***ed an animal. However, I do think that more has happened with him and animals than he is letting on, considering the way he's responding to this versus the way he responded/responds to other scandals he has.
He didn’t go into psycho mode over the pedo things because he knew most people would see it as the lie that it was.

He is going to psycho mode over this because there is evidence in his own videos and podcast, from his own lips, that something inappropriate has happened between himself and animals.

propaganda 1984
Learner
Learner

Post by propaganda 1984 »

whatshouldido wrote: I know its not "woke" and shit these days to say you wouldnt date someone because of how they look, but I can't see how anyone in this crew (Shane, Jeffree, Garrett, Ryland) could have anyone attracted to them. They are all either weird or goofy looking or they have a shitty personality

But I"m a straight female so maybe in the gay men world, they are all hot shit
garrett is ok. the rest are not my type at all. but whatever someone is attracted to is ok.

Post by Guest »

whydoicare67 wrote:
whatshouldido wrote: I know its not "woke" and shit these days to say you wouldnt date someone because of how they look, but I can't see how anyone in this crew (Shane, Jeffree, Garrett, Ryland) could have anyone attracted to them. They are all either weird or goofy looking or they have a shitty personality

I like the new thread title! Very clever, especially for spur-of-the-moment.

Regarding the attractiveness of ^^ I think Shane is super gross, but I've said before I think Ryan and Garrett were really good looking before they got involved with Shane. And I personally think Jeffree is very striking, and it seems like he has a magnetic personality (it attracts and repels in equal measure!). What is so weird to me is how downhill these guys go in the looks/self-care department when they get in Shane's orbit. It's like he needs to drag everyone down with him.

I know everyone thinks Garrett is cute (I personally would put him in the butterface category because his body and height are hot, but he's not all that cute in the face to me), but his immature child-like demeanor is what I find really unattractive. He always comes across like an overgrown 10 year old to me

I know youtubers amplify their personalities to make "content" and their coin, but generally any man in their late 20s and older that I feel like I would have to babysit and do all the adulting stuff (take care of kids, etc.) if we were together makes my vagina dry up like a raisin left on the sidewalk in August, I just REALLY don't find that immaturity shit hot in a man :lol:

Shane obviously is the same (can you just imagine trying to raise a child with him???????????), Ryan might be slightly better but he's still immature, and Jeffree is immature too (in the "still thinking he is Regina George and starting drama with people" way)

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

When they try to look good, like shower dress nicely shave etc etc, they all look decently attractive. (Garrett really needs to get rid of that awful jacket he always wears) but their personalities are so annoyingly immature. I couldn't handle someone who can't look after themselves when they're in their 20s/30s. And i definitely wouldn't think about having children with them.

It will probably be so hard for them to adopt due to Shane's past and probably just the way they portray themselves online now, I doubt any (good) adoption agency will see how they are and be like SUREEE you can adopt a child even though both of you can't cook, can barely look after yourselves, your house (remember the rats) or your pets. Hopefully they won't force Morgan to carry their child... those videos on it were always soooo creepy.

Post by Guest »

Im-A-Doll wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:50 am
It will probably be so hard for them to adopt due to Shane's past and probably just the way they portray themselves online now, I doubt any (good) adoption agency will see how they are and be like SUREEE you can adopt a child even though both of you can't cook, can barely look after yourselves, your house (remember the rats) or your pets. Hopefully they won't force Morgan to carry their child... those videos on it were always soooo creepy.
I agree on how creepy those videos were. I still wonder how much of it was a joke, they always seemed to laugh and joke about it and the videos were pretty silly, but for some reason they rubbed me the wrong way. remember when they had that mom come over with her baby and she just let them play with and film their kid all day? what the fuck was that video? I can't imagine what she must've been thinking all day with creepy Shane just crawling all over the floor making weird faces and Ryland laughing awkwardly in the background and Garrett and Morgan acting like actual kids.

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

BiteMySass wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:17 am
New Spill video on his airplane tweet.. When this channel started, I thought it was interesting to see someone address the effects of a gossip, or give more insight on it, but this shit is getting super old quickly. The overly, dramatic music and the tone of her videos have become boring as well as bland. :-?
I hate when she has a video about a topic that sounds interesting to me. Because then I click on, and immediately get irritated by her entire video style lol. The dramatic music, as you said, which is so unnecessary. The way she speaks is so monotone, and that animated girl character really annoys me especially when it drinks tea lmao. Maybe I’m just a nutjob though 😅 I do find her tone to be a bit condescending. Also, why has this plane drama been brought back up when, going by her video, Shane hasn’t mentioned it at least for a week now.

Laloo0695
Learner
Learner

Post by Laloo0695 »

I used to watch Shane's videos for years, back to when he was dressing up as characters and playing them... Like shanaynay or however you spell it. I had stopped watching him for a while because his content got boring. When his docu-series came out, I re-started watching him. But, now I cannot stand his personality. His jokes are absolute trash, his personality is a mediocre millennial wanna be type. When I learned about his cat scandal, I felt uneasy... I know he denied doing anything but I really think he did something to that cat, he seems the type. When you keep joking about things that are so crude and dark, there is bound to be truth somewhere. I just can't look at him the same...I was already annoyed with him but ever since that whether it is true or not, I can't see him in the same light. I feel ever since he came out as bi-sexual, he went downhill. His personality seems so phony and fabricated and he is not doing a good job with it.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

do you think he'd exploit his wedding like Colleen did? I can just see him doing a 10+ part series on their wedding complete with unnecessary stock footage, dramatic music and not getting to the actual wedding part until part 9.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

LaserBeam92
Talker
Talker

Post by LaserBeam92 »

never_mind wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:31 am
NingBing wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:17 am
To carry on about what was said about Honey and Uno in the last thread:
I feel so so bad for Honey. As already said, she’s a husky and they need so much exercise. It’s not the type of dog you can have roam your house and just let outside to do their business. And Uno looks like he’s proper depressed.
I wish they’d give Honey away to someone who can care for a Husky. They’re not meant to just walk sround in a house, getting an occasional walk. And they’re so smart, they need mental stimulation as well. I doubt they play with Honey in any way that makes Honey use her brain. They probably just throws a tennis ball for her to catch every now and then.
I feel so bad for Uno and Honey. I think Cheeto is doing fine? But big dogs like huskies and labs needs exercise and mental stimulation. I really hope they interact more with them off camera but I doubt it, and that makes me sad.
I agree and I also believe that Cheeto might be their favorite out of the animals. I remember how Shane acted when they just got Cheeto, he didn't seem that excited about getting Uno or Honey (they literally didn't even name the dog for months). Other Youtubers like Jenna Marbles or Joey Graceffa have done videos where they buy their dogs everything they touch in a pet store. Usually Ryland follows these trends, but instead he does a video where he buys stuff for the cat only. I felt so bad seeing the dogs following him around, trying to explore the boxes and the toys that weren't meant for them. He locked the dogs out of the room at multiple times throughout the video too. There is even a moment in the video where Ryland mentions that Honey can't do any tricks...I wonder if they ever even tried to teach her anything. As everyone mentioned before: Huskies are freaking smart. Anyway, in light of the recent "I didn't fuck my cat" situation I guess we shouldn't be suprised that Cheeto is Shane's favorite. :rofl:
It's pretty obvious imo that they only like Cheeto, and they're pretty indifferent about the dogs. I feel sorry for the dogs, and I was wondering if other people had notices that too. I haven't seen Shane interacting with the dogs at all, and Ryland barely but at least he does more.
It's like as if the dogs don't exist. Dogs are meant to communicate with humans too, you can't just feed them and be done with it. And I don't even understand why they like cheeto more. The cat seems like he dgaf about them, while the dogs want some attention.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

"He's a lovely guy, leave him alone" - ImAllexx, 2019. (Talking about Shane and his cat again on his podcast) How has Shane got so many people up his ass? It's so mental.

Jumalauta
Learner
Learner

Post by Jumalauta »

Im-A-Doll wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:16 pm
"He's a lovely guy, leave him alone" - ImAllexx, 2019. (Talking about Shane and his cat again on his podcast) How has Shane got so many people up his ass? It's so mental.
I think a lot of the smaller creators are afraid of getting hate from millions his insane stans. :roll:

bagelslut
Informer
Informer

Post by bagelslut »

Im-A-Doll wrote:"He's a lovely guy, leave him alone" - ImAllexx, 2019. (Talking about Shane and his cat again on his podcast) How has Shane got so many people up his ass? It's so mental.
He's got so many people up his ass because right now his videos are getting a lot of attention currently (undeserved, but that's neither here nor there). Nobody talked this much about Shane Dawson when he was making nasty taco bell cakes in his kitchen a few years ago... But now that he's trending on YT with almost every dumbass, drawn out documentary, and with the way he totally jumpstarted Jeffree's channel again- the other creators want to cozy up and get a piece of the subscriber pie. It's gross.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

bagelslut
Informer
Informer

Post by bagelslut »

And sorry about the double post, but I'm offended you guys are forgetting about Andrew being a part of the squad. If you take out his dolphin laugh, he's really the only one in the group that's conventionally attractive. He's a snack to be honest. Sadly, the longer he spends with Shane, the less attractive he is.
And about Garrett- I agree with an earlier comment that his personality is what makes him not cute. I believe he really is sweet/silly but he definitely plays that character up for videos and it's irritating. Nobody wants to date a grown man that behaves like a 6 year old. It's too much.

Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

Post by Guest »

bagelslut wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:18 pm
Im-A-Doll wrote:"He's a lovely guy, leave him alone" - ImAllexx, 2019. (Talking about Shane and his cat again on his podcast) How has Shane got so many people up his ass? It's so mental.
He's got so many people up his ass because right now his videos are getting a lot of attention currently (undeserved, but that's neither here nor there). Nobody talked this much about Shane Dawson when he was making nasty taco bell cakes in his kitchen a few years ago... But now that he's trending on YT with almost every dumbass, drawn out documentary, and with the way he totally jumpstarted Jeffree's channel again- the other creators want to cozy up and get a piece of the subscriber pie. It's gross.

I was just looking at Trisha's video of her reacting to one of her cringe songs and she was so far up his ass in it, she was practically giving him a prostate exam

They are all chasing clout with all the ridiculous "Oh my god, Shane is just the KING of youtube now, he's making such serious FILMS!!!!" nut-gargling with him, it's crazy

bbbubblyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by bbbubblyyy »

I mean, at least Jeffree seems clean, he looks like an alien but a clean alien. Ryland seems semi clean in himself even though he lies next to a swamp creature each night. Garrett looks like he smells and Shane definitely does. Not everything is about looks but I always think, I can't imagine a group of women looking/acting the same way they do and being as successful in any industry. Trisha Paytas is the only woman I can think of who is really outside the norms of attractiveness who is semi successful but nowhere near Shane's kinda success. They get away with so much because they are men.

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

following

goldglitters
Talker
Talker

Post by goldglitters »

sisinikkole wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:30 pm
do you think he'd exploit his wedding like Colleen did? I can just see him doing a 10+ part series on their wedding complete with unnecessary stock footage, dramatic music and not getting to the actual wedding part until part 9.
100% I wouldn't expect anything else from Shane, but it will be up a year after their actual wedding since he couldn't handle the editing.

Return to “Shane Dawson”