Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 20

Shadysphagetti
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 20

Post by Shadysphagetti »

Everyone in the real professional world is expected to look presentable but god forbid Shane is told to wear clothes that aren't torn up. Don't you know that he has body issues and depression so obviously he can't be expected to make any efforts toward his job????
These Youtubers are really getting lazy as fuck and it's annoying how everyone defends them for dumb shit like this when they literally put the bare minimum effort in their content and get paid millions to do jack shit. But POOR THEM :(
I also notice people saying "his life is better than yours" and "he's rich tho" to people who criticize him which is so fucking disgusting. People get paid a barely livable wage, work multiple jobs all day, and then there's poor millionaire Shane pissing on the floor of his mansion not even able to put on a fucking shirt for the one video a month (maybe) he's in.
Sorry for the rant lol I'm really sick of this dude and his excuses.
also funny how he talks about having a soul (wtf??) but replies to this poor girl who is now getting actually harassed and getting made fun of by his tween followers. such an empath move! who cares that she is now made the victim of harassment from thousands of Twitter users.
no it's only Shane who can be a victim.

Frigg
Talker
Talker

Post by Frigg »

Holy shit that tweet :rofl:
"It's what I wear to bed" you're not in bed honey you're filming a video. What a fucking mess.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

He can't handle getting called out. So fucking salty. Her response back to him made me laugh though.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I’m watching America’s got talent, and the girl Shane had collared with that sang, that was 14 was just on!!!

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Her replies to him kill me lmao, I doubt he will have anything to say about this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BettyCooper
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BettyCooper »

Gos Shane is becoming more and more insufferable. That fake nice facade he kept doing throughout the entire video annoyed me so much. Like whispering the bad things he wanted to say about kylie's products, and being all "I don't want no drama" but he was shady af!! Even shadier than Jeffrey who was pretty professional in comparison. Jesus I can't stand shame and his fake poor angel persona anymore
You underestimate my drama queen power

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

His response to that would be... "I don't understand why people keep digging that up. I said sorry, I was in the later part of my mid-20's! People, lose money when they are accused of stuff like this!"

As for the first tweet... He is making a video with a "friend" and that is what he wears to bed... Explain how that defends himself?

I get that YT is a side hustle/ hobby at this point for J* and that at the same time having Shane in a thumbnail gets clicks but... He looks like a homeless person. He probably only washes his hair 2-3 times a week and probably doesn't wash his body period. More than likely him washing his face comes from having to put the makeup on in the first place. For someone with so many body image/ vanity/ Peter Pan complex issues you would assume he would be washing his face twice a day and wearing different creams for wrinkles, crowfeet, and what have you...

Did his mother and then Lisa really force him to do certain things such as bathe? Apparently all Ryland cares about is that money coming in if he can stand living with someone who smells that bad.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

Shady cunt. and his stans are unbearable. "don't come for someones appearance" proceeds to come for someones appearance. lol what's new on twitter :roll:.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

bunny__ wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:20 pm

Back to clapping back for no reason. I like how he wasn't even tagged in this but he still found it and had to say something. She didn't even insinuate wearing designer clothes, just shit that wasn't torn up and dirty looking. He's so far up his hemorrhoid ass it's ridiculous
His response annoys me for so many reasons. He knows DAMN well he wears his dingy ass shirt and greasy ass hair to make a statement. Sure, maybe he does it because that's what's comfortable for him and blah blah blah. I'm sure we'd all love to wear our fucking pajamas to work (aka sitting at home and playing with skincare products). But he chose to wear a shirt that many would find off-putting and can't handle that people find it off-putting? Are we also supposed to applaud his pee bottles and infrequent showers? He knows it's gross, that's why he tells us he does it.

And then he mentions Champion hoodies? Where in that tweet did they mention him wearing anything name-brand or expensive? Just a simple, clean Hanes T-shirt would probably suffice in most people's eyes. And if he's insinuating that people who do wear name-brand/ designer are inauthentic and soulless, why is he so fascinated by them to the point where he films "documentaries" about these people with half of the footage simply showing off their wealth?

Like, does he realize he just told on himself with just that one tweet? Ever since he started wearing that robe all the time, I could tell it was a costume to show everyone how ~rEaL~ he is. FOH

kaydeeidk
Learner
Learner

Post by kaydeeidk »

manged wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:29 pm
bunny__ wrote:

Back to clapping back for no reason. I like how he wasn't even tagged in this but he still found it and had to say something. She didn't even insinuate wearing designer clothes, just shit that wasn't torn up and dirty looking. He's so far up his hemorrhoid ass it's ridiculous
His response annoys me for so many reasons. He knows DAMN well he wears his dingy ass shirt and greasy ass hair to make a statement. Sure, maybe he does it because that's what's comfortable for him and blah blah blah. I'm sure we'd all love to wear our fucking pajamas to work (aka sitting at home and playing with skincare products). But he chose to wear a shirt that many would find off-putting and can't handle that people find it off-putting? Are we also supposed to applaud his pee bottles and infrequent showers? He knows it's gross, that's why he tells us he does it.

And then he mentions Champion hoodies? Where in that tweet did they mention him wearing anything name-brand or expensive? Just a simple, clean Hanes T-shirt would probably suffice in most people's eyes. And if he's insinuating that people who do wear name-brand/ designer are inauthentic and soulless, why is he so fascinated by them to the point where he films "documentaries" about these people with half of the footage simply showing off their wealth?

Like, does he realize he just told on himself with just that one tweet? Ever since he started wearing that robe all the time, I could tell it was a costume to show everyone how ~rEaL~ he is. FOH
also who is he to talk when he's got thousands worth of gucci

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

bunny__ wrote:

"Authencity" Being dirty and having no hygiene is not a personality trait.

Iris Martell
Talker
Talker

Post by Iris Martell »

I haven't watched the Kylie review because I refuse to click on anything that has Jeffree Star's Joker- looking face in the thumbnail but the honest to God nerve of a 31 year old man who just learned how to wash his face reviewing anything to do with skincare has me shook.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

I hate watch jeffree. I don't care much for shane. Their video is kinda cringe.

Lyra Leonhardt
Learner
Learner

Post by Lyra Leonhardt »

bunny__ wrote:

If you inviting your literal millions of followers to dogpile someone for a fairly benign slight is a sign of your "authentic soul" Shane, then it ain't a soul worth having

Entoma
Learner
Learner

Post by Entoma »

bunny__ wrote:

Ah, they always react when it strikes a nerve lol

rissymoon
Learner
Learner

Post by rissymoon »

The funniest part is that this Schmitty person is so obviously a professional troll. One look at her youtube it's so obvious. All this clickbaity "Why I love Trump Q&A", "I will destroy Pewdiepie", etc.

Pick your battles, Shane.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

I knownj* is the center of a million scandals but i find him incredibly boring and have trouble even getting throw a 5 minute clip of him. Stopped the video when they talked about shanes rainbow brows which is probably less than 1 minute into the video

Post by Guest »

Long time lurker here, may have posted a few threads back. Apologies for the long post too

I just found the video so unbelievably cringe. Like none of it was even remotely funny, and people in twitter are saying that it’s leaving them “wheEZinG wiTH laUGHter!!!!!!”....from what?! How incompetent these morons are at actually reviewing skincare? But I don’t know what I expected. Jeffree pretends to know what he’s talking about and Shane acts as his personal pet for entertainment.

Also, from someone who has been suffering from depression for years, one of the first things I learnt was that if you really want to change, you have to want to break the cycle. Seeing his tween stans defend his raggedy image is just embarrassing. I feel like someone needs to shake his by the shoulders and tell him to go to therapy ASAP.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

Iris Martell wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:01 am
I haven't watched the Kylie review because I refuse to click on anything that has Jeffree Star's Joker- looking face in the thumbnail but the honest to God nerve of a 31 year old man who just learned how to wash his face reviewing anything to do with skincare has me shook.
this!!! kylie jenner is 21 and while it can be argued that she's had a lot handed to her, i also think she works hard. it skeeves me out that shane - a 31 year old man - who, as you said just learned to wash his face, is reviewing her products and looking for excuses to drag her or treat her like some joke. he's done that with all the kardashian family and while i don't personally like them, it just bugs me that a grown man (especially one who has no hygine and can't be fussed to put on clean clothes) kind of goes after a young woman who has an entire brand and puts time and effort and care into the things she does. shane thinks it's so funny and cool to try to dog on people but it always makes me uncomfy when he does it towards women significantly younger than him.

fishfingers101
Talker
Talker

Post by fishfingers101 »

I watched about 5 minutes of that Jeffree video at the point where Shane is rubbing that foam over his entire face and into his hair and mouth, then I had to turn it off. He is such a disgusting old dirty loser. I could honestly smell him through my screen, I don't know how Jeffree could stand to be near him for so long.

Also he LOVES sending his weird little army after people who talk about him on twitter. He is beyond pathetic. His soul is ugly.

Return to “Shane Dawson”