bagelslut
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 19

Post by bagelslut »

New to the thread, not to Shane!

1:16, yet another joke sexualizing animals. Times like these I wish I knew how to make videos, because the world needs a compilation video of "Shane Dawson being weird with animals". I don't know... I feel like to joke about something so often, there has to be some kind of subconscious interest or truth.
Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

I'm gonna vomit, he's so fucking gross. I'm also getting low-key pissed because YTers (like ImAlexxx who, imo, is just a fucking clout chaser at this point with his love for James Charles) I actually enjoy watching are defending this ass wipe. Apparently people coming after Shane (OvEr A jOkE!!) are terrible because they're not coming after this Romeo guy. It's almost like I can't be mad at multiple things at a time. :roll:

I pray for the day when Shane, the Paul Brothers and PewDiePie fade into irrelevancy. I can't stand them.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

aziza wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:28 am
shane always creeped me out
Oh good, I'm not the only one.

It's just been like a year that I first heard of Shane, so I looked up his videos on YouTube and my first impression of him was that of a mentally ill person. You know that thing he always does with his mouth and with his eyes? I found it to be super confusing, weird and off-putting.

I kinda got sucked into his videos and enjoyed them and got used to his tics and idiosyncracies, but I never forgot how creeped out I was the first time I saw him.

Mls91972
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mls91972 »

I used to love Shane. I slowly started to get a weird feeling about him. I can’t help to look at him and his behavior and get a feeling that there is something really dark about him. I learned of all his racist ‘comedy/characters’ and seeing how many people made excuses for him by saying that was a long time ago and was acceptable comedy? Really? So calling a black woman that was in one of his skits something along the lines of ‘monkey n*gga b!tch’ was acceptable?! Smh.

The whole ‘story’ about cumming on his cat wasn’t humor, well...maybe for 10 years old boys that think boogers are funny. I keep hearing how that was sooooooo long ago and that he is sorry for that as well and he is now different. Soooo...the video showing him French kissing a dog that is maybe a couple of years old is what then? More edgy humor for the lulz? It’s fvcking disgusting and there is absolutely no humor in it. I’ve seen a ton of people defending this and saying that millions of people around the world kiss their dogs like that!! Wtf.

Mls91972
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mls91972 »

I used to love Shane. Then I learned of his past racist tweets and comedy skits. Yeah, yeah...it was soooo long ago and he has grown and is truly sorry. 🙄

The whole cumming on his cat story was gross and not the least bit funny unless you’re a 10 year old because they find boogers funny too. So once again, he apologized and it was soooooooooooo long ago.

Now I see another video clip of him French kissing a dog. It’s maybe a couple of years ago. Not a joke, nothing the least bit humorous about it and something he did recently! His defenders are now saying that millions of people kiss their dog like that. lolwut! Wonder when another apology is coming. He’s is disgusting and I get a completely uneasy feeling about him anymore.

Mls91972
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mls91972 »

Sorry for the two posts that say basically the same thing. I didn’t think the first one went through.

Mls91972
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mls91972 »

UReallyCare wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:07 pm
He’s full on making out with that dog. That is fucking sick! I wonder if Jeffree will cancel him or just hide all his dogs when he comes over to continue filming their series!

I haven’t heard Jeffree confirm it and/or have ever seen the video, but I read somewhere that he also lets/has let his dogs kiss the inside of his mouth. Wtf is wrong with some of these people?!

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

peachiez wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:01 pm
melly888 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:12 pm
Sorry if kinda off topic but why are all his fans on twitter saying this is kpop/BTS fans fault? And they are evil or something and you can’t take a kpop fan seriously? Am I too old to know about that or wtf?
I'm coming in here as a someone who follows kpop artists and deals with kpop stans. Kpop stans are known for dragging literally everyone else through the mud except their own faves. (bts stans, for example, are terrible about this.) There's a LOT of the SJW types who follow kpop, believing everyone's faves are wrong besides their own. My own media feed is blowing up with people talking about this, a lot of them being kpop stans who are like "EW SHANE DAWSON IS TRASH" without, you know, digging into the fact that it was a joke. (that said, I think it was a joke in terribly poor taste. I grew up when Shane, Jeffree and even Jenna Marbles were in their more edgy stages. Even then Jeffree and Shane made me uncomfortable.)
^ this.

I have two twitter handles one for K-Pop and one for everything else. My K-Pop TL exploded with (mostly) BTS fans trashing Shane Dawson and all the tweets were recent. When I searched the “latest” and “top” threads it was mostly K-Pop fans talking about him? I got the impression it gained traction from there. Which is probably why they’re blaming those fans.

I only say that as at the time my other Twitter wasn’t even mentioning Shane Dawson.

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

I was on his side during the pedo scandal but the cat thing is 100% true.
It's Shane,the guy sexualizes everything,from objects to food.Imagine him at 19,a virgin who hadn't being touched by another human.He would 100% hump his cat just to feel something with a heartbeat :barf:
He's also made a ton of incest jokes about his mom and his brother,I'm surprised no one has brought it up yet.

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

So my friend is defending him with the whole ”he just made up an anecdote to be funny!!”. When I was about 12, i used to reaally exaggerate all my funny anecdotes for attention. But no matter how much bigger I made it, the truth was still in there of course. If i’m gonna give Shane the benefit of the doubt, maybe he just... jacked off and shot his load on the poor cat (typing that made me sick and is a fucking awful thing too) and pumped the incident up for ~shock value~. I know I’d have stories planned out in my head, like if something interesting happened, i immediately thought of a bigger way to tell the story. So maybe he had that story locked and loaded since years ago. But this is just me playing devils advocate and has experience in making up stories lol (i’m 21 and i definitely don’t lie like that anymore, just for the record)

Either way, i’m just as disgusted as everyone else. I’m not really sure what to think as lf right now, but he did SOMETHING to that cat. I am definitely not defending him at all btw, english isnt my first language, i really hope i dont come off the wrong way
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

funfettigloss
Learner
Learner

Post by funfettigloss »

NingBing wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:45 am
So my friend is defending him with the whole ”he just made up an anecdote to be funny!!”. When I was about 12, i used to reaally exaggerate all my funny anecdotes for attention. But no matter how much bigger I made it, the truth was still in there of course. If i’m gonna give Shane the benefit of the doubt, maybe he just... jacked off and shot his load on the poor cat (typing that made me sick and is a fucking awful thing too) and pumped the incident up for ~shock value~. I know I’d have stories planned out in my head, like if something interesting happened, i immediately thought of a bigger way to tell the story. So maybe he had that story locked and loaded since years ago. But this is just me playing devils advocate and has experience in making up stories lol (i’m 21 and i definitely don’t lie like that anymore, just for the record)

Either way, i’m just as disgusted as everyone else. I’m not really sure what to think as lf right now, but he did SOMETHING to that cat. I am definitely not defending him at all btw, english isnt my first language, i really hope i dont come off the wrong way
I think hyperbole is totally natural, especially when you're younger. Some people are just story tellers and honestly, I understand the whole "shock value" thing. I may not agree with it in this context nor condone it but... I get it? My biggest issue with all of this isn't whether or not he did anything to the cat/dog because we will NEVER know the truth but how he's handling the backlash. We all make mistakes, yes. We all have likely said something we're not proud of, yes. Petulance is never a good look and allowing the defense of "he was joking" is just an excuse for deplorable behavior.

KidsSeeGhosts
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KidsSeeGhosts »

I went through the replies to his tweets last night and besides the "memey" responses he got, everyone there was like "oh god no don't apologize you did nothing".
These are all children under 16 (didn't fact check but i'm pretty sure) and he's teaching them that they can do fuck all and they'll never be held accountable for shit as long as they're "famous".

bbbubblyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by bbbubblyyy »

I'm glad the cat thing got brought up! I remember listening to that episode when it came out and being disgusted. It wasn't a joke, he didn't set it up/tell it like a joke, he was recounting something that actually happened. And it doesn't surprise me at all.

melly888
Debater
Debater

Post by melly888 »

Wow okay? So you know how some of his fans were reaching desparetly and telling everyone that the podcast clip cut off and he said he never actually did that and he was kidding? Well I’m watching petty Paige right now and she shows the rest of the clip and he goes “ive never done anything like that to-I’ve never done anything like that to my dog”

At 6 minutes. When are people going to realize that he’s a dirty and gross person and just because he went back on it and said it was a joke doesn’t mean it was? Literally saying it was a joke story that he just “happened to tell as real to be shocking” BARLEY EVEN MAKES SENSE? I KNOW i am not delusional with this because I CAN still see how the pedo jokes were just jokes despite onision preaching that they weren’t.

FallOut89
Informer
Informer

Post by FallOut89 »

I'm starting to wonder if that's why the podcast got cancelled. I feel like it didn't have shit to do with fullscreen shutting down.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

I honestly don't know how to feel about this whole cat thing... i remember vaguely listening to that episode of the podcast and thinking it was gross but i never really thought it was true. Shane's humor has always been disgusting and this is nothing out of the ordinary for him.. and as people have shown here, the podcast wasn't even the first time shane said something about fucking/kissing/touching an animal.

His humor was (and probably still is) a gross attempt at dark humor. Anyone remember that episode of the podcast where he talked about sticking a toothbrush up his ass? Do I think its okay? No. Do I think he actually fucks his animals? No... at least I hope not.

It is funny though watching his "squad" try to defend him. I wouldn't even know what to do if my friend texted me saying "People think I sexually assulted my cat, help."
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

I remembered back when the podcast episode aired and even then I wasnt sure whether or not to believe it. IF another youtuber with the same kinda humor had said something like that I wouldve thought it was a stupid gross joke, but given how often Shane makes out with pets...Hopefully this takes him down a few pegs, his first tweet "k now back to editing" turned into 7 tweets about how he didnt fuck his cat

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

New to this thread, but I’ve been catching up on the last few pages and came across the Chuck E Cheese conspiracy theory nonsense. Am I the only one that instantly thought of the episode of Blackish where junior started working at a place like CEC (rat mascot, games for kids, same food, etc.) and then tried to create a documentary to expose them for recycling pizza and other food.....?

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

Inside edition made a video about it lol

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

He is going to learn very soon that you can't erase your past online. It be one thing if he truly was a changed person and those videos were only his first few years. They weren't though, he only dropped the filthy humor within the last 15 months or so and still that is only in his main content. You still see the real Shane in other people's content and on his other social media.

There is 10+ years of racist and perverted content. What does he plan on deleting the entirety of his early videos? Even when he was melting dolls he was saying offensive things.

Shane is like the Beverly Hillbillies. They might have struck it big but they randomly got that money and were still the same people. The difference being that they were good people. Shane's a cis white boy who scream cries when someone accuses him of something. "I didn't know that black face was a thing!" "I was financially supporting my entire family for eight years so I had to make homophobic jokes to cover up my sexuality!" "People kill themselves from being accused of being a pedophile!" "I didn't fuck my cat!"

I have no issue with politically incorrect humor but there is a difference between a smart jokes and what Shane does. I loved Joan Rivers and love Bianca Del Rio type comedy but the issue is that Shane is and never was a comedian. The cat thing is something he kept rambling about in multiple videos and on the podcast. I tried finding the Joey video but I realized that I didn't want to watch either of them.

Return to “Shane Dawson”