Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

bellarosa
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by bellarosa »

okay despite the fact that i do not like this girl, i 100% agree with this comment

also yeah andrews weird innapropriate laughing kind of made me uncomfortable, brittani was clearly upset so i just found it weird when he would laugh

gloworm
Learner
Learner

Post by gloworm »

omfg so much about this video i hated but andrew hyucking throughout a woman's story of abuse just takes the cake

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

I thought it was confusing in the beginning because I didn’t understand that he was going back and forth between multiple stories, but in the end I was kind of glad he broke up Brittany’s story with more silly things because it was pretty intense to listen to her story for me. So I kind of didn’t like the editing but also kind of was glad for it? Her part was def the best and I loved the ending where he unblurred the pictures and videos. It was a little cathartic, I’m not gonna lie.

thelexichu
Learner
Learner

Post by thelexichu »

Did y’all notice at 1:18:20ish Shane put a screenshot of someone’s post from the BLT thread from here? I think some people’s suspicions of them creeping here is true 😅

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Andrew was so rude with his laughter at the most inappropriate times, at one point she looks at him very seriously and says shes not making this up or something along those lines.

They put in a screenshot of guru gossip at one point. The transitions from one story to another was confusing I felt like I was getting into it then it was taken away to something else

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

yes, Shane's the one helping expose him as if BLT didn't write a whole ass book
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

These three disparate "theories" are interwoven so closely together as if they have any connection at all. The editing and direction is terrible. How does he manage to keep getting worse at this?

pale-blue-monster
Debater
Debater

Post by pale-blue-monster »

The video is so disrespectful towards Brittani, listening to her story is horrible and suddenly it cuts to a stupid pizza theory or them playing on their phone.
Also does anyone find it really horrible how Shane like... reacts to what Brittani is saying, like Brittani goes "I hate him, oh cut that out" but it's in the video. At the end they are watching old videos with her and the dirtbag and I find that so horrible, for her to have to watch those videos and look back thinking well while this was happening I was being yelled at all the time, or that's the day he hurt me, etc.

I honestly, feel Shane either needs to learn how to react to people and how to interview them or just stop with these videos. He was nice in the way he let her tell her story and didn't interrupt her too much. People be in the comments being like these need to be on netflix. With the way his videos are now, I can't see that happening.

bunny__
Informer
Informer

Post by bunny__ »

A commentator channel named "honest" just posted a Shane Dawson rant that touches on some of our problems with Shane. The channel isn't small either, they have 356k subscribers and the comments are mostly receptive/in agreement with their opinion. It's not much but it's the step in the right direction to at least having more people's opinions heard and not forcibly shut by stans.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

bunny__ wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:20 pm
A commentator channel named "honest" just posted a Shane Dawson rant that touches on some of our problems with Shane. The channel isn't small either, they have 356k subscribers and the comments are mostly receptive/in agreement with their opinion. It's not much but it's the step in the right direction to at least having more people's opinions heard and not forcibly shut by stans.
I hope some big YouTuber points out how bad these are. It doesn't take a directing genius to know you don't layer the stories on top of each other and flip flop back and forth so quickly unless YOU CONNECT THEM TOGETHER AT THE END.

He took a common storytelling device and missed the whole point of it.

ylharaS
Learner
Learner

Post by ylharaS »

thelexichu wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:39 pm
Did y’all notice at 1:18:20ish Shane put a screenshot of someone’s post from the BLT thread from here? I think some people’s suspicions of them creeping here is true 😅
Morgan admits to reading gg in a few of her vids. ;)

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Started to watch the new video but just skipped to Brittanis parts (the only interesting part and I wanted to hear her story before I had to go to work so was running out of time lol) but wow, I'd never heard of her story before and I'm honestly blown away that this even happened to her. I agree the editing was insensitive to go back and forth to a pizza when she was mid sentence etc.

lauzzykitten
Talker
Talker

Post by lauzzykitten »

Is one of his groundbreaking "I hope I don't get sued" theories we've had to wait months for seriously about the sizes of pizza at chuck e cheese? Give me a break

gangstamay_
Learner
Learner

Post by gangstamay_ »

Why he was treating the stupid pizza theory with the same dramatic editing and intensity as a story involving fucking human trafficking and abuse is beyond me... he seriously should have just got the two conspiracies out of the way in the beginning and had the last half be brittani's story (or just made her's a separate video). I did enjoy it way waaay more than the first one though.

Blur
Learner
Learner

Post by Blur »

watching the video was so annoying because of the constant jumping from one consipracy theory to the other. he obviously edited it this way so people watch the entire thing and not only the part about Brittani. I felt so sorry for her, you could see the fear and sadness in her eyes. I'm genuinly shocked that this happened to her and that this man continues to do the same thing to other women.

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Post by yungchi »

I can't even imagine how awkward and intrusive it must be for the interviewee to have Andrew standing over you and flailing the camera about while you're trying to speak. I don't even understand why he was there at all; it's a stationary interview. They could've set two cameras on tripods and it would've been 100% more professional.

Also, I'm so glad that Britanni snapped back at him when he laughed at her. He's extremely lucky that she took it that well. Shane, PLEASE open your eyes and have a word with this unprofessional mess of a "cameraman".

sonmi
Talker
Talker

Post by sonmi »

If I were a victim/survivor of abuse telling my story and someone kept laughing at me, I'd get up and leave.

Shane, what kind of ~sOcIoPaTh~ does that?

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

How is the Britanni story in any way a conspiracy? like just make a video about her struggles Shane, you made an 8 part series about Jake Paul but can't even do a full video on a supposed friend who went through something terrible.

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

Okay I haven’t read through the thread yet since I’m only 30min in

I would just like to say that i BURST into laughter with his whole ”ACT I” and then ”ACT II” what does he think this is?? A play?? Jfc
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

Also sorry for the double post but

all the jumping between the 3 different conspiracies with no kind of transition between them really annoys me?? I’m on my pain medication so maybe it’s just me but I cant keep up with this. This guy delayed his video because he hadn’t ”finished editing”, but he couldn’t add some smaller transitions between them? Even just a line of text in the corner like ”Chuck E Cheese” and ”Brittani”. Might just be my brain being slow though lol
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

Return to “Shane Dawson”