Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by palo_alto »

Oh. My. God. Ohh my god! OH MY GOD!

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

oh my god

This is a summarized video for people that don't want to watch it.
bunny__ wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:25 pm
His entire subliminal messaging section is literally just marketing concepts I learned in my third year of uni. He's just sensationalizing common concepts. None of it is "dark". I mean I guess props to Shane for making my field seem infinitely more secretive? The Hollister section isn't really a conspiracy at all?
Same, I learned that as a graphic designer, didn't know it was a secret. :D

sonmi
Talker
Talker

Post by sonmi »

What gets me are his fans. HOW can they compare these videos with actual movies or even actual documentaries? The one and only thing they have in common is the length. Because there are no actors here. No producers. Zero research besides surface-level perusal of popular "conspiracies" (which have already been explained). And don't get me started on the editing... what about it, exactly, is "god-like"?

I know most people prefer shorter videos but I personally don't mind longer ones. But the videos I watch that are over 1 hour long usually come with a disclaimer that the topic is so vast it couldn't be covered thoroughly in a shorter amount of time. And the content creator isn't boasting about how they created a cinematic masterpiece. I understand how Shane has become so arrogant, his fans constantly sucking his D made him that way. But why are they worshipping these drawn-out videos? What do they see in them? They keep singing the praises of such subpar content and I don't get it

YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by YouslessTube »

First off, what "editing" is this idiot talking about? His last video was LITERALLY him in the car for a bit & pacing around his house talking about trivial crap with added clips of random yotubers. I don't get it. David Dobrik earns a shit ton of money from the very same sponsors Shane gets (which is how he could afford the mansion) so why doesn't he hire another editor?
Why does he announce dates of release when it isn't even fully edited? And how's he/his fans comparing it to a movie, Hollywood directors don't announce their movie is ready for release in the midst of shooting. Like complete your shit series then announce it. Till then just write "part 2 coming soon" instead of seeking sympathy & expecting people to compliment him on how hard he's working. :roll:

detroitbecomebitch
Learner
Learner

Post by detroitbecomebitch »

shane's entire "check your privilege you're getting masterpieces for free" attitude is inexcusable. the first time i've witnessed him do it was during the jake series i believe when he was like i've got a bladder infection and i can't function because of it. give me a fucking break you lazy ass clown my heart breaks for the millions of brain washed fans who are wasting their time and energy on this shit. they're going to regret this so much later , shane.. not so fucking much

KidsSeeGhosts
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KidsSeeGhosts »

He found out how to make a ton of money doing the least he can. Okay maybe he films for a few weeks but the video we saw was from DECEMBER. He had 2 months to edit, and we still got 4 hrs of nothing. He’s going to take two months off, film for a few days and edit while he uploads and BAM it’s Christmas again.
Honestly I don’t care watching his stuff anymore, this is not a tv show with cliffhangers or a blockbuster movie. I’m not waiting for a YouTube video for 2 months. I prefer watching Jenna marbles every week fucking up whatever. But at least I know that when I come back home from work I have some funny thing to unravel to.

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

lurkermclurkerson wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:32 pm
What is the lawyer thing he's talking about? Is he being sued or is he trying to sue someone?

People are pissed about the video being delayed and him saying he's taking more time off after it's posted.
Perhaps he changed his mind about suing Onision and is going ahead with it after all.

socialtwerker
Talker
Talker

Post by socialtwerker »

Dex_Cotton wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:39 am
lurkermclurkerson wrote:
What is the lawyer thing he's talking about? Is he being sued or is he trying to sue someone?

People are pissed about the video being delayed and him saying he's taking more time off after it's posted.
Perhaps he changed his mind about suing Onision and is going ahead with it after all.
On reddit people are speculating that it's because he'll be "exposing" the Clevver/Defy Media fiasco in the second part of the video.

bunny__
Informer
Informer

Post by bunny__ »

socialtwerker wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:50 am
Dex_Cotton wrote:
lurkermclurkerson wrote:

On reddit people are speculating that it's because he'll be "exposing" the Clevver/Defy Media fiasco in the second part of the video.
I really hope not. The first part of the video was a jumbled mess of random shit. The Defy Media shit is just going to be even more out of place. (That and I hope he never touches that mess for the savior attitude he's going to get out of it)

jennunicorn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennunicorn »

socialtwerker wrote:
Dex_Cotton wrote:
lurkermclurkerson wrote:

What subreddit are you looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

PocusHocus wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:11 pm
lurkermclurkerson wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:46 pm
PocusHocus wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:14 pm
pale-blue-monster wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:40 am
Walt Disney is Cyro Frozen and they made Frozen to cover it up? How the fuck is that a theory?
Like.. I get the first one because that is a legitmate issue, if the phone is recording you and the fifth one, although I fail to see how it makes sense.

But the rest is stupid and the fires one was so disrespectul.
Lmao I rolled my eyes so hard at that one in particular because I know for a fact it’s not true. I work in the field and know the director and story writers for frozen and that is not why they named it that. It didn’t even have that title in the earlier stages of production. Shane really doesn’t research anything.... if you wanted to look up Walt Disney frozen, just look up Disney frozen body or Disney cryogenically frozen and you can find it just fine. So stupid I cannot.

Also HOW did he not know the Live Photo thing?? It’s called Live Photo for a reason... because it’s live... it records because you have it on the Live Photo setting. If you use the regular photo setting, it doesn’t record. It’s basically like a GIF you can just take and send to people. It’s not fricking rocket science.
To his woke 12 year old fan base, it is rocket science. Just like he manipulate the whole Jake Paul thing, he’s manipulating his fans.
It’s just fear mongering at this point. Reading way too much into things that aren’t even deep at all.
i love a good conspiracy but this is yet again, the irresponsible mind of SD. Young ones are impressionable and shane isn't a credible academic source. social media is already making people mentally insane and detached from reality, it borders on neurosis. There are no boundaries on social media and it's fucking up the development of tweens, children, teens etc. shane is cashing in on this. Asshole.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

jennunicorn wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:07 am
socialtwerker wrote:
Dex_Cotton wrote:
lurkermclurkerson wrote:

What subreddit are you looking at?

likely r/shanedawson or r/youtubers

All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Moffie wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:37 pm
Shane can take his 2 hour Part Twos and shove them up his hemrrhoid-riden ass.

Fuck him for saying that he and Andrew do this for free. This is literally his fucking job.
Sorry, you are misinformed of youtuber logic. It is only a "full time job" when they need to have people donate to their patreon and they are risking loosing monetization from videos.

When they have to actually produce/release content, though, youtube is now a " you know guys this is a free platform it's a secondary source of income I'm making these videos out of the goodwill of my heart"

they always re frame the narrative.

Lolz11
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolz11 »

bitchyandfrench wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:00 am
i love a good conspiracy but this is yet again, the irresponsible mind of SD. Young ones are impressionable and shane isn't a credible academic source. social media is already making people mentally insane and detached from reality, it borders on neurosis. There are no boundaries on social media and it's fucking up the development of tweens, children, teens etc. shane is cashing in on this. Asshole.
I totally agree. It scares me that 12 year olds are going to fall for all this shit HARD and treat Shane's word as gospel because they don't know any better. 25 million views?!?! Why?? His channel is starting to remind me of a really bad tabloid magazine. All shock and awe and no reality.

On a side note, I used to be okay with Andrew, but after seeing the video below, I now think he's smug, pretentious and big-headed like Shane.

Lolaginab22
Debater
Debater

Post by Lolaginab22 »

Hahaha I didn't even realize this ass hat was making another "documentary" until 5 mins ago just scrolling through gossip. I am awaiting the time when people wake up and smell the coffee on what a bullshit artist he truly is. Looks like the cracks in the facade are showing to more and more people. He needs more time all the time like he's fucking Freddy Fellini or something?? Lmao I think the funk not. Just cut and paste your clips and get the show on the road. So much ado about absolutely nothing. I don't who this is entertainment for. What a noob.

Lolaginab22
Debater
Debater

Post by Lolaginab22 »

Daynahhhh wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:36 pm
he posted a few instagram stories if anyone didn't see, letting us know he's not lazy and that ya maybe he should stop making release dates thinking he can finish in time. that's LITERALLY all people are telling him but he has to cry about all the mean comments so that people can jerk him off some more AND be mean to the people telling him that. he really thinks because he's making movie length videos they are movie quality when it literally means the exact opposite, you just leave the most unnecessary shit in. imagine if he really made a movie again, it would be 10 hours long.
Yet so many still fail to see the manipulation! His fans have to be 12 max because the psychology is not even that sophisticated and a kidnapper in a white van with candy and a puppy is more slick. Shane Dawson is filth parents need to restrict the damn kids computers not to see him. Stop this cult like worship of a guy in a dirty pig tee shirt and do your damn homework!
Last edited by Lolaginab22 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

^ Andrew being on vine explains soooo much. I think being around Shane and Shane's stans has made his head grow bigger. He's not the best videographer and him constantly giggling just gets so annoying.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

ugh at the tweets from Shane and Andrew about needed til Monday to upload because they want to add more shit no one cares about. Andrew really said he doesn't know anyone who electively chooses to work tirelessly for 5 extra days. well Andrew, I don't know anyone who gets to chose to takes months off working at a time. most people work regular jobs and can't decide well I'm not sleeping well let me take off for 3 months.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

Just went through his instagram stories. And like I have the flu and haven't eaten much in the past four days but I look healthier than he does. He really needs to start looking after himself, he's 30 years old for christs sake.

Also him saying this video is going to have more of a storyline... what does that mean? like it's a conspiracy video just give me the damn conspiracies with some creepy music and be done with it Shane.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

If anyone's looking for a Youtuber that actually loves what he does, creates CREATIVE, and entertaining content check out Nerdcity.

Shane looks horrendous for his age, with all his money he could hire a personal trainer & Chef. Those diet sodas are poison

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

lalal0ve wrote:If anyone's looking for a Youtuber that actually loves what he does, creates CREATIVE, and entertaining content check out Nerdcity.

Shane looks horrendous for his age, with all his money he could hire a personal trainer & Chef. Those diet sodas are poison
Yes!!! Nerd City is freaking awesome, and the video he did on Shane's JP documentary is superb, definitely check them out Image

Return to “Shane Dawson”