Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Locked
teatime94
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by teatime94 »

aperaltiago wrote:I’m laughing so hard I can’t believe he couldn’t even make the deadline. He announced this in OCTOBER. Whew that’s embarrassing.


I don’t know how he survived in school. You have to have that shit done within two days

He’s had MONTHS

It’s actually funny

And he can’t use mental illness as an excuse. Many people, including myself have mental illness and they never miss a deadline

And this MAN has had how many months? I don’t understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by Im-A-Doll »

Shane should have just not said anything until he was ready to upload, he's such a moron and I hope the views go down because of this. (I know it won't).

Mille026
Talker
Talker
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:18 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by Mille026 »

I think Shane releases these deadlines to motivate himself to do the edit. We know they filmed a lot of this stuff months ago, because he was tweeting about it and showing pics of the old conspiracy shirt.

He has very little self control and needs his fans to hold him accountable. He is a glutton for food, robes, filth, diet soda.... and obviously punishment.

detroitbecomebitch
Learner
Learner
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by detroitbecomebitch »

he really shouldn't be getting away with anything anymore it's ridiculous right now. nothing cuts it for me, the bullshit conspiracy theories the over the top scary series whatever the fuck else he tries to do. he's ingenuine dishonest money hungry and manipulative. i wish he'd disappear off the face of the internet i can't stand just thinking about his presence. how he still has supporters is way beyond me

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1523
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:09 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by PiinkFart »

It’s going to be 2 hours? I can’t stand his conspiracy whisper voice for 10 mins let alone 2 god damn hours.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer
Posts: 451
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:26 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by guru_topics »

I'm really not shocked at all with this one. Too bad we couldn't get everyone to boycott watching this series just to teach him a lesson. Low video views might be a wake up call for him.
--guru_topics

LiddlePallid
Naughty
Naughty
Posts: 23561
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: A tiny part of me really thought he was going to get it up today...

ueru18
Learner
Learner
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:59 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by ueru18 »

I hate this reply from Philly D. Be better? God youtubers all cop for eachother against genuine constructive criticism like it was the most vile of hate.

Its annoying and unproffesional to say you’re going to do something and then not do it. Its also the easiest problem to fix: do what you say, or dont say anything
2BFB830F-5384-4749-86D4-2EF4C355C71C.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1523
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:09 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by PiinkFart »

ueru18 wrote:I hate this reply from Philly D. Be better? God youtubers all cop for eachother against genuine constructive criticism like it was the most vile of hate.

Its annoying and unproffesional to say you’re going to do something and then not do it. Its also the easiest problem to fix: do what you say, or dont say anything
2BFB830F-5384-4749-86D4-2EF4C355C71C.png
Shane and Phil are both washed up has beens from YouTube’s prime in 2009. “Be better please” lmao shut up.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:10 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by sunnygossip »

he really could've been prefilming and editing stuff for months so he could have videos up consistently and on a schedule, but instead he literally sat around in a bathrobe making slime.

he's truly his own worst enemy.
"it's still 1/30"..."no reason to add guilt"
wow, really shocking people are asking where the video is... who would've guessed that?

cover up youtubers, your fragile ego is showing.

Guest
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by Guest »

I hate how Shane acts like he is this very poor person who can’t afford anything including a personal hygiene.
He is a very funny and entertaining person but the way he tries to be relatable takes away some of that entertainment.
We know you live in a big ass house in Calabasas,we know you buy a punch of gucci shit for Ryland.
That poor character he’s trying to play doesn’t sell anymore.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by Im-A-Doll »

Shane's a prick and Phil D's head is shoved so far up his own ass.
Everyone is like he never set a time, but 1 he did and 2 if he wasn't aiming for his normal noon upload he wouldn't have said 10 minutes before that he couldn't make it. Shane (and his stans) need to stop backtracking and own up to his stupidity. He procrastinated almost 4 months because he was sooooooo stressed from the Jake Paul series and then does the exact same mistake he did then. SO if Morgan or Ryland is reading guru gossip please tell dear old Shane to work smarter. Set an upload schedule and a day to day work schedule, get up at this time to start work at this time. etc etc.

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 540
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Im-A-Doll wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:00 pm
Shane's a prick and Phil D's head is shoved so far up his own ass.
Everyone is like he never set a time, but 1 he did and 2 if he wasn't aiming for his normal noon upload he wouldn't have said 10 minutes before that he couldn't make it. Shane (and his stans) need to stop backtracking and own up to his stupidity. He procrastinated almost 4 months because he was sooooooo stressed from the Jake Paul series and then does the exact same mistake he did then. SO if Morgan or Ryland is reading guru gossip please tell dear old Shane to work smarter. Set an upload schedule and a day to day work schedule, get up at this time to start work at this time. etc etc.
Right? Like, if you're going to call YouTube your job, treat it like a real job. Even Acacia Kersey, not exactly known for being responsible, has a schedule with days/times set aside for working on content. It's really not that difficult.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 672
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by Im-A-Doll »

orangetasticgirl wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:37 pm
Im-A-Doll wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:00 pm
Shane's a prick and Phil D's head is shoved so far up his own ass.
Everyone is like he never set a time, but 1 he did and 2 if he wasn't aiming for his normal noon upload he wouldn't have said 10 minutes before that he couldn't make it. Shane (and his stans) need to stop backtracking and own up to his stupidity. He procrastinated almost 4 months because he was sooooooo stressed from the Jake Paul series and then does the exact same mistake he did then. SO if Morgan or Ryland is reading guru gossip please tell dear old Shane to work smarter. Set an upload schedule and a day to day work schedule, get up at this time to start work at this time. etc etc.
Right? Like, if you're going to call YouTube your job, treat it like a real job. Even Acacia Kersey, not exactly known for being responsible, has a schedule with days/times set aside for working on content. It's really not that difficult.
And this is the only video he's creating. If he was working on multiple series, i'd be slightly more forgiving. But he isn't he's working on what essentially is a long ass basic vlog. They're decently edited but nothing groundbreaking and seriously Shane just work smarted Jesus. :roll: :rofl:

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4807
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:58 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by manged »

I'm 30 seconds into the video and this dude put his ~creepy conspiracy~ editing effects over the Honey sponsor?
Bruh no wonder this shit took so long to make.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3898
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 6:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by monak »

I'm 5 minutes in and already bored.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 881
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by sparklesandsequins »

I get that he's trying to be "professional", but there's no reason this shit should be two hours for a part one. I haven't even clicked on it yet & i'm already exhausted from his over editing.

LaserBeam92
Talker
Talker
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:55 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by LaserBeam92 »

longlost wrote: I hate how Shane acts like he is this very poor person who can’t afford anything including a personal hygiene.
He is a very funny and entertaining person but the way he tries to be relatable takes away some of that entertainment.
We know you live in a big ass house in Calabasas,we know you buy a punch of gucci shit for Ryland.
That poor character he’s trying to play doesn’t sell anymore.
I think people start picking that up, that's why that tweet about poor time management got so many likes. They know he will get paid thousands of dollars for making a video after 3 months and he still complains and whines about the slightest criticism. Because most people actually know how the real pressure of a work feels like and he just acts so out of it

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3898
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 6:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by monak »

Seriously they are trespassing on a fire victims property wtf?

detroitbecomebitch
Learner
Learner
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by detroitbecomebitch »

how fucking insensitive can he be????? "oh my god what the fuck oh my god look at this oh my god" shuuuut the fuck up dude real people tragedies are not your content

Locked

Return to “Shane Dawson”