Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Locked
Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1603
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:06 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by Kit168 »

So it seems Erika Costell has dumped that dirty cheating bastard Snake Paul straight after Shane’s series finished, shows how fake the series was and Shane was full of shit making out their relationship was so good. Dumping that little shit is the best thing Erika could have done for herself. Assholes like Jake are best just used for fame and money cos that’s all they’re good for. She’s smart in that she waited til her channel had grown before she dumped him. Snake can now go back to fucking call girls and using the casting couch to sexually exploit Instagram models

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 4:35 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by winter_ »

I wonder which 'side' Shane will pick in this break-up of his two new favourite people. Usually it would feel weird talking about picking sides in a 21 y/old break up but this is Shane and he's unbearable at the minute and I wouldn't expect any less. I can already hear the annoying whines of 'oh my god this is so sad I'm going to have a breakdown' over something that literally does not concern him. Next video will be couples counselling lol

Please take 'side' very loosely - I know life isn't about picking one person over the other bla bla bla

hlemonfull
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:04 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by hlemonfull »

I don't know whose side he'll pick, but he literally made a tweet about making a part 9 of his "documentary", which is super disgusting behavior.
[tweet][/tweet]

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 4:35 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by winter_ »

GG wont let me quote but just seen that myself! Can he go one day without making everything about himself??

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1114
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by melissa1983 »

I know he's joking, but this asshole probably would do something like that. Gotta milk Jake for all he's worth.

InTheZone
Talker
Talker
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:47 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by InTheZone »

So according to Jake's recent insta story (sorry I can't put pictures up on here) he said they had broken up for a long time.

So was this during the series and they were just pretending? Maybe, hence why Shane and the therapist kept going on how much of an 'amazing' couple they are. :roll:

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1087
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:46 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by surgeryhugs »

yawn shane is so fucking boring :roll: move on from the damn jake paul thing and keep taking your break pig boy

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1114
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

"Oh my god!"

100% can see him making a series about this. Also I've seen people respond saying he should make a series with someone who survived a school shooting. Absolutelyfuckingnot. I'm not interested in seeing him exploit someone who went through a horrific tragedy for views. Fuck that.

sadsunflower
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:16 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by sadsunflower »

This might be an unpopular opinion but I want Shane to make a video about Defy Media. I think they should be exposed for all the shady stuff they did (also Ryland worked for Clevver and Shane appeared on the channel a lot so it actually relates to him)

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 673
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:22 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by MissMina »

sadsunflower wrote:This might be an unpopular opinion but I want Shane to make a video about Defy Media. I think they should be exposed for all the shady stuff they did (also Ryland worked for Clevver and Shane appeared on the channel a lot so it actually relates to him)
But Shane isn't exposing anyone ever. He just takes a bad guy / controversial topic and makes viewers feel bad for them to show how much of an empath he is :roll:

Fuego94
Talker
Talker
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by Fuego94 »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

"Oh my god!"

100% can see him making a series about this. Also I've seen people respond saying he should make a series with someone who survived a school shooting. Absolutelyfuckingnot. I'm not interested in seeing him exploit someone who went through a horrific tragedy for views. Fuck that.
The replies of his "fans" are frustrating, we don't need to see a 10 part series on how to sympathise with a school shooter, exploiting victims for views and he'll probably throw in a line about himself where he was gonna go to said school for some reason.

Shane is just so delusional it angers me :roll: :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk
[neon]Joshua[/neon]

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by okay-sis »

Kit168 wrote:So it seems Erika Costell has dumped that dirty cheating bastard Snake Paul straight after Shane’s series finished, shows how fake the series was and Shane was full of shit making out their relationship was so good. Dumping that little shit is the best thing Erika could have done for herself. Assholes like Jake are best just used for fame and money cos that’s all they’re good for. She’s smart in that she waited til her channel had grown before she dumped him. Snake can now go back to fucking call girls and using the casting couch to sexually exploit Instagram models
I mean... this is if we assume their relationship was even real to begin with. I'm pretty sure this is just their way of staying relevant and milking yet more money out of their young fans, they're so fucking gross.
Image

omgecil
Learner
Learner
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by omgecil »

Can someone tell me why are they living in that shitty apt?
Image

marysunshine
Debater
Debater
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by marysunshine »

omgecil wrote:Can someone tell me why are they living in that shitty apt?


That used to be Shane's office, then Morgan's apartment, and now they crashed there cause their house got rat infested. They are supposedly looking for a new house
English is not my first language, I apologize in advance for my mistakes _-_

hlemonfull
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:04 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by hlemonfull »

The replies of his "fans" are frustrating, we don't need to see a 10 part series on how to sympathise with a school shooter, exploiting victims for views and he'll probably throw in a line about himself where he was gonna go to said school for some reason.
You mean like this tweet posted after today's shooting (ugh it's so disturbing that's a commmon phrase now.)?

[tweet][/tweet]

And of course, this happened:

[tweet][/tweet]

Cryptic
Informer
Informer
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by Cryptic »

winter_ wrote:I wonder which 'side' Shane will pick in this break-up of his two new favourite people. Usually it would feel weird talking about picking sides in a 21 y/old break up but this is Shane and he's unbearable at the minute and I wouldn't expect any less. I can already hear the annoying whines of 'oh my god this is so sad I'm going to have a breakdown' over something that literally does not concern him. Next video will be couples counselling lol

Please take 'side' very loosely - I know life isn't about picking one person over the other bla bla bla
No need to wonder, He'd def pick Jake over Erika lmao. Jake could punch Erika in the face and piss on her and Shane would still go on about what a nice guy Jakey is and that Erika isn't perfect so she probably had it coming just like Alissa.

Fuego94
Talker
Talker
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by Fuego94 »

hlemonfull wrote:
The replies of his "fans" are frustrating, we don't need to see a 10 part series on how to sympathise with a school shooter, exploiting victims for views and he'll probably throw in a line about himself where he was gonna go to said school for some reason.
You mean like this tweet posted after today's shooting (ugh it's so disturbing that's a commmon phrase now.)?

[tweet][/tweet]

And of course, this happened:

[tweet][/tweet]
I love how one guy is like "he should make a docu-series" as if Shane will change America Pfft. I think fucking not. Its like oh Shane will do a 10 part docuseries his fans will be like "wow shane u cured america" "I was gonna shoot up a school today but ur docuseries helped me stop it" like no. Not making light of school shootings but it just should not be done. Its a tragic incident and should not be used as a quick money grab for Shane.

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk
[neon]Joshua[/neon]

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:57 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by RestingBitch »

I see a running theme, the curse of Shane Dawson.

Bobby - Relationship falls apart after taking Shanes advice.
Bunny - channel failing as much as ever.
Jeffree - Just as racist as ever (see his hairdressers texts)
Jake Paul - Relationship falls apart after doing Shane's doc.

:roll:

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1823
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:19 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by pious »

[youtube][/youtube]

MatPat points out how Jake Paul's investors probably pushed him to do this Shane doc to distance himself from his brother's scandal.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1332
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by Ammnesia »

Happy_one wrote:
RestingBitch wrote:I see a running theme, the curse of Shane Dawson.

Bobby - Relationship falls apart after taking Shanes advice.
Bunny - channel failing as much as ever.
Jeffree - Just as racist as ever (see his hairdressers texts)
Jake Paul - Relationship falls apart after doing Shane's doc.

:roll:
Bobby came out as bisexual too.
Anndddd?? ahahahahahaa :rofl: :rofl:
Image

Locked

Return to “Shane Dawson”