lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by lalal0ve »

ohhotdamnthisismyjam wrote:
Subtlestern wrote:[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>BwiMc1prWxU</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>BwiMc1prWxU</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]

This video alone goes to show if Shane really had dug in and done research he would have been able to challenge jake on points instead of rolling over and showing his belly.

NerdCity is excellent. The video was so well done. It also shows how manipulative Jake was being with Shane. He comes across as a bumbling idiot who can't string together a coherent sentence without 10 "ummmmmmmm"s, and NerdCity shows us all the business interviews/panels/course videos Jake does and he's completely confident and understanding of the whole influencer business model.

I love NerdCity! His content is always well researched, entertaining, and straight to the point, no 8 part series necessary.

Knowing Shane he'll probably ignore it or flag it as "hate". He cannot handle any criticism at all

We all predicted the series would end up like this, look how easy he let Tana off for fuck sake! (sidenote: a lot of people STILL haven't received their refund yet)

This whole shit show was just a ploy for Shane to get "in" with the cool popular kids on youtube, he was never going to hold jake to any serious accusations or ask hard hitting questions.

Also, whenever someone refers to themselves as "a nice person" or "empath" they're most likely the opposite. Because real nice people don't have to go around convincing others they are.

It's sad we're all seeing Shane for who he really is.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

idk how to post tweets on here but now he's on twitter trying to get Justin bieber's attention
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

sisinikkole wrote:idk how to post tweets on here but now he's on twitter trying to get Justin bieber's attention
[tweet][/tweet]

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

A new level of desperation has been reached.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

Justin please do the world a favor and block Shane.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

sisinikkole wrote: [tweet][/tweet]
LMAO who does this guy think he is. That Streamy award went to his head QUICK.
:horny: :halo:

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Does Shane just have a list of annoying people he’s going off?

x Tana monwhatever
x Jake Paul
o Justin Bieber
o Kanye West
o that lady who requested to see a permit for a little girl selling water on the sidewalk
o Donald trump

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

oh good. another racist white male he wants to work with
Good luck with bookin that stage u speak of Shane :rofl:

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

I'm not sure how to post a YouTube link here but a small illustration creator, D'Angelo Wallace, posted a video a few days ago about Shane's shocking attitude towards criticism..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

oh god the adderall is making Shane FULL ON delusional now.. Seriously dude, Justin Bieber isn't going to do you stupid little vlogs you pawn off as documentaries, let alone for free I'm presuming.

He really has that God complex thing now

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

bloopz wrote:
sisinikkole wrote: [tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1057037402357694464</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]
LMAO who does this guy think he is. That Streamy award went to his head QUICK.
ok so i knew shane was delusional w/ poppy but now he's trying with an a list celeb.... this is the juiciest thread ever.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

Lmao @ Shane thinking Bieber would do his series :rofl:
Stick up with YouTubers and dont get over urself sweetie, no self respecting celebrity would do that.

Also anyone else love how natural Morgan and Ryan are without Shane around to make them act like they cant stand each other? I love seeing them together having normal sibling relationship.

Mirabellle
Debater
Debater

Post by Mirabellle »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

This is honestly just pathetic at this point. Ever since the series on Jake ended he's done nothing but dick ride the Pauls. Constantly tweeting Jake and Erica and even promoting their merch on his instagram. During all this, not ONCE has he ever tweeted ANYTHING in support of Alissa. So much for being biased.

Ok but why is he in Morgan's nice bed sleeping with his nasty ass clothes he hasn't changed for 5 months?

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

Mirabellle wrote:
melissa1983 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

This is honestly just pathetic at this point. Ever since the series on Jake ended he's done nothing but dick ride the Pauls. Constantly tweeting Jake and Erica and even promoting their merch on his instagram. During all this, not ONCE has he ever tweeted ANYTHING in support of Alissa. So much for being biased.

Ok but why is he in Morgan's nice bed sleeping with his nasty ass clothes he hasn't changed for 5 months?
The thought of his greasy body sliding in and ruining her bed makes me want to vomit. If shane touched my bed I'd burn it in a heartbeat. Ain't no greasy ass man gonna touch me or my bed. :rofl:

I hope she washes her bed sheets after this or at least burn them!

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk
[neon]Joshua[/neon]

17swoozi
Learner
Learner

Post by 17swoozi »

I've been busy with work lately but I come back online to see he's really trying to get JUSTIN BIEBER to agree to one of his stupid docuseries? I'm screaming.
Also, Nerd City clocked back at Jake Paul. Not super related but its off the backs of Part 7 of Shane's series.

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Post by bharshe00 »

I'll be honest, I haven't watched a single full episode of the Jake Paul series. I watched a little bit of Part 1, and a little bit of the Erika interview (forgot which part that was). I gave up caring about Shane's upload schedule months ago, since he kept delaying everything with pointless excuses, over-promising and under-delivering, and it's clear that this cycle will never end.

What did he do all of September? Oh, he was editing. Source: https://twitter.com/shanedawson/status/ ... 9795250176

Five days later, September 20th, the first four episodes are done being edited. Source: https://twitter.com/shanedawson/status/ ... 0829504512

Then, all of the sudden, he's "editing in real time"? Source: https://twitter.com/shanedawson/status/ ... 8366374912

And he's "giving himself time off when his dick is bleeding" when someone tells him to edit them all in advance, which is what Shane claimed he was doing in September? Source: https://twitter.com/shanedawson/status/ ... 3647794176

And let's not forget this, which goes beyond editing, and into filming. September 3rd was his "final night of filming". Source: https://twitter.com/shanedawson/status/ ... 5942560774 But October 9th, he was "done filming part 7"? https://twitter.com/shanedawson/status/ ... 8366374912

I get it, Shane, editing stuff for millions of people is stressful. But what were you doing in September? Either you lied about filming and editing it all in advance, or you lied about editing and filming in real time. One way or another, something is wrong. And now you're taking months off, and trying to get Justin Bieber for your next "project"? So you can sit on that for a few months, then push yourself 24 hours the day before an episode is due to be uploaded, then cuss out your fans for not being in love with everything you do?

It's ridiculous. If you want to be taken seriously as a documentary producer, do a better job, plan your shit out in advance, and don't jump from "the Paul Family is scary https://twitter.com/shanedawson/status/ ... 3767875584" to "ur family now https://twitter.com/shanedawson/status/ ... 1297002498"

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

Remember that beauty documentary James Charles wants to do? Honestly he should just give that to Shane. If he wants to do a legitimate investigative piece it should be on the beauty community since he has multiple legitimate connections instead of jut some YouTube therapist. He'd have actual sources, actual people he can speak to & this could actually have a purpose as opposed to the mess he just released.
:horny: :halo:

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by greenfaerie »

bloopz wrote:Remember that beauty documentary James Charles wants to do? Honestly he should just give that to Shane. If he wants to do a legitimate investigative piece it should be on the beauty community since he has multiple legitimate connections instead of jut some YouTube therapist. He'd have actual sources, actual people he can speak to & this could actually have a purpose as opposed to the mess he just released.
You are joking, right? James is IN the beauty community, he does not need Shane. I’m sure James PR has the contact to many influencers/high end brands that Shane would flood twitter asking them for. Jake Paul told Shane to go all out, not hold back, he had the source in the palm of his hand, on his dirty ass couch, and he revealed nothing of revelation. Same with Tana. Jeffree shared because HE wanted to share, Shane wouldn’t have asked or got 90% of that content of Jeffree didn’t offer it on a platter. Shane can’t even research one conspiracy correctly let alone distinguish from sociopath vs psychopath whole “researching” being guided by a “professional” the whole time. The last thing we need is Shane investigating anything other than his own issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

greenfaerie wrote:
bloopz wrote:Remember that beauty documentary James Charles wants to do? Honestly he should just give that to Shane. If he wants to do a legitimate investigative piece it should be on the beauty community since he has multiple legitimate connections instead of jut some YouTube therapist. He'd have actual sources, actual people he can speak to & this could actually have a purpose as opposed to the mess he just released.
You are joking, right? James is IN the beauty community, he does not need Shane. I’m sure James PR has the contact to many influencers/high end brands that Shane would flood twitter asking them for. Jake Paul told Shane to go all out, not hold back, he had the source in the palm of his hand, on his dirty ass couch, and he revealed nothing of revelation. Same with Tana. Jeffree shared because HE wanted to share, Shane wouldn’t have asked or got 90% of that content of Jeffree didn’t offer it on a platter. Shane can’t even research one conspiracy correctly let alone distinguish from sociopath vs psychopath whole “researching” being guided by a “professional” the whole time. The last thing we need is Shane investigating anything other than his own issues.

Totallly agree with this, If he ever went to Shane it'd not only boost James' delusional ego and his own. Like the two of them have Zero Talent so god help us if they ever collaborate.

Having James "expose" the beauty community would be the equviliant of Shane having a wash. Like its never gonna happen!

[neon]Joshua[/neon]

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

greenfaerie wrote:

Totallly agree with this, If he ever went to Shane it'd not only boost James' delusional ego and his own. Like the two of them have Zero Talent so god help us if they ever collaborate.

Having James "expose" the beauty community would be the equviliant of Shane having a wash. Like its never gonna happen!

[neon]Joshua[/neon]

Return to “Shane Dawson”