Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by Nance »

So they will really change house because of the rats or because of the new money? Because it exist ways to get rid of rats right?

domogru3
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by domogru3 »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

He actually fucking won Creator of the Year. Over people like Safiya Nygaard, Liza Koshy and Casey Neistat. Are you kidding me? What the hell is happening in the world?
'It made me cry on my ripped stained shirt' ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

He actually fucking won Creator of the Year. Over people like Safiya Nygaard, Liza Koshy and Casey Neistat. Are you kidding me? What the hell is happening in the world?
'It made me cry on my ripped stained shirt' ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

domogru3 wrote:'It made me cry on my ripped stained shirt' ImageImageImageImage
"I went 2hrs without pretending to be poor, this is my chance!"
:horny: :halo:

VoldemortsMom
Learner
Learner

Post by VoldemortsMom »

[youtube][/youtube]

This is so cringy

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

Ugh this tshirt of his makes me wanna puke.
What is it about the pedo accusations? :o Is it legit?

morbit
Talker
Talker

Post by morbit »

I liked that interview. It's been a while since Shane's seemed like an actual person lol. The beginning was cringey, yes. But they actually talked about stuff for real after. Makes me miss the podcast.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

^
"I love creating things and editing them and seeing people's responses"

He forgot to add that he only likes the responses that are praising him. And lol, how does he love to edit when he was whining about having to do it on twitter...

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1054567627165593602</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Ironic how he only cares about awards now that he’s actually winning them :roll:

Post by Guest »

I used to love Shane and now I can’t stand him. I’m always getting recommended videos that are criticism to his new jake Paul series and almost every single one has a comment of Shane being super fake and trying to defend himself. Then the person that made the video takes back basically everything they said just because Shane gave them some kind of attention. It’s so irritating. He can’t handle any type of critism. You can’t grow as a creator by thinking everything you do is perfect. I also can’t stand how dirty he is. He acts like it’s his “thing” and it’s trendy to wear the same nasty shirts and not take a shower. Can he stop pulling his beard fuzz when he’s doing interviews? He wants to be on Netflix and crap, but he’s extremely unprofessional. He has super fake and dramatic reactions and corny jokes. He’s gotten so annoying and fake. The fame and money totally got to his head and boosted his ego. I’m tired of him bitching about editing. He chooses to do everything last minute and he has no clue how easy his life is! He can make his own schedule and god forbid if anyone complains he’s gotta hold it over everyone’s head how “hard he works.” My dad used to do that shit to me growing up and it was super manipulative. Screw you Shane. Stop giving shitty people a platform.

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

I read on Twitter Acacia Brinley may be the next series.

WTF. seriously though. Shes boring af. Literally famous for posting tumblr photos and being a mommy vlogger.

Not a fan of JP, J* or Tana, but atleast they were interesting
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

bitchyandfrench wrote:I read on Twitter Acacia Brinley may be the next series I read on Twitter.

WTF. seriously though. Shes boring af. Literally famous for posting tumblr photos and being a mommy vlogger.

Not a fan of JP, J* or Tana, but atleast they were interesting
Shane said he doesnt know what the next series will be about and has no plans so I wouldnt take this as real.

His next video will probably be a regular one.

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

JohnMulaney_MUA wrote:Hi guys, I've been a short time lurker and decided to join the site officially because I want to add to this thread. Recently Shane endorsed Laci Green on his Twitter and Instagram. Laci is a transphobe (terf), an alt-right apologist who thinks Milo YanoNOPE should have a platform, and is dating a white supremacist. It's incredibly irresponsible of Shane to promote her when he is an LGBT community member with a huge LGBT youth fanbase, many of whom could be trans, NB or questioning their gender identity. Especially with the news that Trump is going to try to dismantle Transgender rights in your country. He seems to really be showing who he is as of late and unfortunately none of it is very pretty.
what??? i thought she was a tumblr left wing feminist????
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

ami here
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ami here »

I subscribed to this girl after she posted a video on her thoughts about part 2 then saw she posted this about 11 hours ago.
It’s interesting cos the video has less than 800 views but Shane commented on it about 6 hours ago...
Someone on reddit also pointed out that he’s been commenting on videos that are criticising the series.
He’s obsessed.

amazinglexi
Learner
Learner

Post by amazinglexi »

JohnMulaney_MUA wrote:Hi guys, I've been a short time lurker and decided to join the site officially because I want to add to this thread. Recently Shane endorsed Laci Green on his Twitter and Instagram. Laci is a transphobe (terf), an alt-right apologist who thinks Milo YanoNOPE should have a platform, and is dating a white supremacist. It's incredibly irresponsible of Shane to promote her when he is an LGBT community member with a huge LGBT youth fanbase, many of whom could be trans, NB or questioning their gender identity. Especially with the news that Trump is going to try to dismantle Transgender rights in your country. He seems to really be showing who he is as of late and unfortunately none of it is very pretty.
Offtopic: This isn't Laci's thread or anything but this is so false I'd feel awful not saying anything. She's not "dating a white supremacist", she's dating a centrist YouTuber who makes fun of things like the racism watchdog twitter account and doesn't necessarily agree with feminism and whatever. Sure, he's not the most politically correct dude and I don't watch him, but he's not a white supremacist at all. She's also not an alt-right apologist, she said that instead of just trying to shut people down and censor people, you should listen to those who disagree with you instead of letting yourself get into an echo chamber of everyone just repeating and agreeing with you on political issues. Because if you listen to the other side, not only do you not dehumanize them, but you learn to strengthen your own arguments and opinions. And she's not a terf. She's been openly supporting trans people for years, she literally fought against Blair White about trans rights, and said that she thinks that trans women experience sexism as well, even if they don't experience some things like period shaming and whatnot. It's crazy that being willing to listen to people who disagree with you about politics, or even leaning more centrist than super left wing or a feminist (which she still is) gets you labelled this kinda shit.

anyway, back on topic. i've noticed that since i unfollowed shane on twitter, his tweets actually show up in my timeline more than they used to when i actually followed him. it's crazy how much his tweets get promoted. so much for his "social media hiatus" he was going on about when he was pissed about the criticism.
but oh,
what a lovely night for
constellations

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

In Ryland's new video

Ryland: I feel icky and weird
Shane: *sarcastically* Okay, those words are triggering me...

Subtle, Shane. Real classy!

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

He's so desperate for Jake to like him. Holy christ.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Cringe.

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

bitchyandfrench wrote:what??? i thought she was a tumblr left wing feminist????
She used to be. [url]But then she made a video about being "red pilled" and started backing the reactionaries who regularly attack the same feminists she used to claim were her friends. She also called Kat Blaque a "sociopath" for disagreeing with her, hypocritically enough. She's a pretty crappy person all around these days.

I'd say I'm surprised Shane supported her, but I'm not. Not after he watched Jake Paul admit to calling the Dobre twins "beaners" and didn't call him out on it at all.

sanic-uvx
Debater
Debater

Post by sanic-uvx »

Phil Defranco just uploaded a video where he was praising Shane for winning a Streamy as the Creator of the Year. He said that Shane uped the game of storytelling in video form with his videos on Youtube and compared him to Casey Neistat. When I heard that comparison I got so mad I just clicked off. First of all Shane is rather a downgrade as a representative of Youtube with his non-existent work ethic, his scape goating, his bullying and his huge ego and secondly don't compare him to a hard working businessman like Casey Neistat who actually possesses talent and ambitions.

It starts at 7:45.

Return to “Shane Dawson”