Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Locked
sadaffair
Informer
Informer
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:29 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by sadaffair »

Oh please Ryland was an annoying nobody working for shitty clevver news before shane came along. He was probably making nothing. You think he’s actually into Shane? lmao I don’t. It’s clear he’s using Shane for views and money. Ryland is an opportunist.

Anyway, back to Shane. Shane really needs to start helping himself. He can’t use his little self deprecation “I’m such a poor slob” schtick anymore. It’s getting old and irritating.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 798
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:45 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Almost time for a new thread...
sadaffair wrote:Anyway, back to Shane. Shane really needs to start helping himself. He can’t use his little self deprecation “I’m such a poor slob” schtick anymore. It’s getting old and irritating.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's also a lie, when he can buy a multi-million dollar home in Southern California. Someone said it here a few pages ago, but perhaps his whole thing with Bunny where he told her to celebrate who she is and how much she makes should apply directly to him. He can dish it; he just can't take it, which is 'punny' because this also applies to his sex life with Ryan/Ryland.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3898
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 6:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by monak »

sadaffair wrote:Oh please Ryland was an annoying nobody working for shitty clevver news before shane came along. He was probably making nothing. You think he’s actually into Shane? lmao I don’t. It’s clear he’s using Shane for views and money. Ryland is an opportunist.

Anyway, back to Shane. Shane really needs to start helping himself. He can’t use his little self deprecation “I’m such a poor slob” schtick anymore. It’s getting old and irritating.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure he realizes his boyfriend is nothing but a sugar baby but doesn't think he can do any better. Sad. Oh well. I have a hard time feeling bad for those who don't help themselves and Shane certainly doesn't. I happen to think they are both gross.

Their house looks boring (especially the kitchen). The only room I like really is their bathroom. Otherwise, zZz. And what's the point in lying about where it's located? You're showing the outside and inside of it you don't think people are going to figure out where it is? Image


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Guest
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by Guest »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:Almost time for a new thread...
sadaffair wrote:Anyway, back to Shane. Shane really needs to start helping himself. He can’t use his little self deprecation “I’m such a poor slob” schtick anymore. It’s getting old and irritating.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's also a lie, when he can buy a multi-million dollar home in Southern California. Someone said it here a few pages ago, but perhaps his whole thing with Bunny where he told her to celebrate who she is and how much she makes should apply directly to him. He can dish it; he just can't take it, which is 'punny' because this also applies to his sex life with Ryan/Ryland.
I don’t agree. He definitely should stop pretending to be poor, however he shouldn’t flaunt his wealth, like he was telling bunny to do, either. People, in general, are just becoming way to materialistic. I blame Instagram, but I digress.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 680
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 12:21 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

but if he didn't joke about being poor and being gross he wouldn't have a personality anymore

heclgehog
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by heclgehog »

Idk if this is off topic, but an art youtuber named Baylee Jae made a Shane Dawson parody and I just saw it & it's sadly so accurate lol. (But also a little shady, which I'm living for) [youtube][/youtube]

marysunshine
Debater
Debater
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by marysunshine »

OMG that parody was on point :rofl:
English is not my first language, I apologize in advance for my mistakes _-_

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:41 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by FoodGusher »

heclgehog wrote:Idk if this is off topic, but an art youtuber named Baylee Jae made a Shane Dawson parody
Not nearly enough self deprecating jokes and free-associated digressions . Also, needs a couple more shots of this weird thing he does with his mouth.

Then it's definitely missing a couple of constantly giggling manchildren, but apart from that - someone's got her ginger wig snatched! *Tongue pop*

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by lalal0ve »

Therewiredsoul isn’t “obsessed”. He makes really great videos on tons of youtubers. He’s an ex addict & now works to try and help others.

But yeah Shane, if you’re reading this please wash your robe.
Image

spycheemeatball
Learner
Learner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by spycheemeatball »

following :love2:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2785
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:50 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by sisinikkole »

can't believe this twit really thought Trisha deserved to be in YouTube rewind with the people doing a mukbang. she didn't invent the trend and her mukbangs are mediocre at best.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1087
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:46 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by surgeryhugs »

sisinikkole wrote:can't believe this twit really thought Trisha deserved to be in YouTube rewind with the people doing a mukbang. she didn't invent the trend and her mukbangs are mediocre at best.
uhmmm how dare you?! trisha invented eating on camera!!!!! shane deserves an oscar for his docuseries and trisha deserves 6 golden globes!

okay sarcasm mode off.

Catattack2010
Learner
Learner
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by Catattack2010 »

Following <3

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 798
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:45 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Time for a new thread for this I'm so poor I can only afford a multi-million dollar house in Calabasas documentarian?

JennyLovesYoutube
Learner
Learner
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:57 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by JennyLovesYoutube »

[video][/video]

Jake Paul is making his own docu-series about HIMSELF :rofl:

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:41 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by FoodGusher »

JennyLovesYoutube wrote:Jake Paul is making his own docu-series about HIMSELF :rofl:
What bothers me the most about this whole JP ordeal is the clip of him sitting on that couch and breathing through his mouth.

All these millions and he won't get his nasal polyps removed, I, I can't deal.

ohzoinks
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:11 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by ohzoinks »

NocteRegem wrote:
Also I think it is funny how he is like "I always dreamed about having a movie theater" when he is not a film buff. He already talked about and showed his ignorance about movies. He has never seen classic movies, doesnt keep up with quality releases etc... But I guess you dont have to be watch Citizen Kane, The Godfather, or recent movies that are nominated for awards... he can just watch Girls Night Out and trashy movies from when he was young
I know this is an old comment but people like you really rub me the wrong way lmao I'm pretty sure if anyone was presented with the possibility to have a cinema at their house, they'd say yes... like you don't have to be a fucking expert to enjoy movies? out of all the things we could criticize Shane on (and there are *so* many) why chose this one lol

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by NocteRegem »

ohzoinks wrote:
NocteRegem wrote:
Also I think it is funny how he is like "I always dreamed about having a movie theater" when he is not a film buff. He already talked about and showed his ignorance about movies. He has never seen classic movies, doesnt keep up with quality releases etc... But I guess you dont have to be watch Citizen Kane, The Godfather, or recent movies that are nominated for awards... he can just watch Girls Night Out and trashy movies from when he was young
I know this is an old comment but people like you really rub me the wrong way lmao I'm pretty sure if anyone was presented with the possibility to have a cinema at their house, they'd say yes... like you don't have to be a fucking expert to enjoy movies? out of all the things we could criticize Shane on (and there are *so* many) why chose this one lol
Because I can comment whatever I want and I think it is stupid to make a room he wont use. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

bleuballed
Talker
Talker
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:32 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by bleuballed »

HoardganizedJen wrote:New thread name suggestions??
Stained Dawson

Locked

Return to “Shane Dawson”