The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson - Part 16

Heylisten
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson - Part 16

Post by Heylisten »

I hope he takes a break! It would make it 100x easier to stop watching. All you need is 21 days to make something a habit!
I've watched him for years multiple times a week so having him have a screwed up schedule was already iffy. But putting out "release" dates and managing to fuck that up aswell is annoying.
Once he takes a break it would definitely help and I can officially stop watching/ interacting with his channel.
There's no reason for me to support a grown ass man. Hes not even the same person anymore. I noticed a drastic change when Ryland came in.

But if we all remember hes a shit talker and slimy. Him and Colleen are apparently the fakest. :FU:

Oh.. and blame your bladder infection on Rylands asshole & your "shitty" hygiene

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

been reading this thread since he uploaded his first video on the jake paul series and just decided to comment now.
I think it was stupid of him to put out a trailer in the first place when the first episode was barely even edited yet. ( I for one thought he was at least half way through editing the series at that point and was finishing up because lets face it he was off for a month after the jeffree star series)

I knew this series was destined to fall behind or constantly get changed up in schedule when he was meant to upload ep2 the next day after ep1 but decided to hold back a day EVEN THOUGH HE HAD ALREADY LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE SECOND EPISODE WAS TO BE UPLOADED THE NEXT DAY.

Then there's the whole " no uploading on weekends" rule he has put down for himself which is just stupid imo I get it if you're putting out content 5 days a week like he used to but lets face it he can barely put out a video once a week now and its just getting boring and stretched out at this stage.If he was continuously putting out or even MAKING content in between his series then it would be a different matter.

I feel like after this series then he should jump back in and just do group videos with Morgan , Ryland , Garrett and Andrew again because if producing a docuseries is proving too hard for him to keep up with then its obvious he isn't doing something right ( perhaps he should spent more time working on a series and edit in between uploading different content so nobody gets bored) I think people would get less annoyed and angry if he was uploading something different between episodes

imoverit96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by imoverit96 »

I knew that no matter how this series went Shane wouldn't post again for several months. If it went well he'd ride the high like he did with the Jeffree Star series. If it went poorly he'd bitch about how hard he works and say he needed a(nother) break. Also his whole pissing blood/dick bleeding is way TMI. Say you have a bladder infection (and isn't this his second in a few months?) but you really don't need to get into the disgusting details thankyouverymuch. He doesn't Tweet like a 30 year old. He tweets like someone in their early 20s and he needs to learn to ignore people and just do what he wants to do. If making these videos is what makes him happy then just do it and get the hell out of the comments.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

I wish his viewers would realize Shane is only in this for the money.

He doesn’t care about his supporters.

The only tweets I see from him are quoting his haters and acting fake sad.

His tweet today saying he won’t be posting for months was obviously pre-determined. He’s known for a while he doesn’t want to post for months, this series has done well (I assume, haven’t watched a single video) and he’s made some great money. He edits the night before and procrastinates, Shane hates to work.

He couldn’t wait to take this time off.

Of course, he couldn’t do it without an excuse. So he chooses one random person who is asking why it’s taking so long and is going to blame that person for his ‘time off’.

I’m sure we’ll see many vacation photos from him and Ryland during this ‘off time’.

Side note: the YouTubers up his ass in the replies to that tweet made me NAUSEOUS. BARRRRFFFFFFFFF.

vxxy
Learner
Learner

Post by vxxy »

I definitely have a lot to say about all of this, even though I’m not even watching this series, but everything has already been said. I absolutely agree with everybody here.

What’s so funny to me is how his stans (and they’re just getting worse and worse..) always say how Shane is so much happier making this kind of content but Shane is just complaining about everything all the time. He seems absolutely miserable.

His stans honestly need to chill the fuck out. Anybody that even breathes wrong in Shane’s direction is getting attacked by them. It’s absolutely ridiculous..

VoldemortsMom
Learner
Learner

Post by VoldemortsMom »

I'm getting major secondhand embarrassment from how Shane has handled the criticism

cupcakesandcream
Learner
Learner

Post by cupcakesandcream »

Hi, I decided to make an account here because I have been getting really annoyed by Shane this year and want to say it but you can't say anything bad about him anywhere else without getting attacked.

Anyways, I use to watch Shane all the time in 2016 when he made those food videos. I don't know why but I really liked his sarcasm and self deprecating jokes. I also loved the videos of him with Garrett and Drew (mostly for those two). After that it started going downhill, Ryland starting appearing in every video (he is so boring and a mood killer. Not to mention I never liked how he acted around Drew and specially Garrett with those judgy looks, and I believe he has a play in why they don't appear as often anymore) Then came what made me stop watching, those pre sequels to this docu-bullshit where he talked to his ex and then his father. This year I tried coming back to the channel and all of a sudden Ryland's sister also appears and lives with them too, and they have a new camera man who is basically a dollar store version of Garrett. Meanwhile still no sign or mention of Drew, and Garrett appears less and less. When I subscribed to Shane it was just for him, not a boring squad (although I do love Garrett as you probably noticed).

The documentaries, I hate them so much, it's just like those a&e/tlc shows about hoarders or paranormal activity mixed with a dash of reality shows. You have intense music, overreacting, then you build it up by showing shots out of context of people saying or doing things to make it seem like major tea is gonna be spilled and drag it for the entire show, then it's time for you to feel bad for them, so hey sad childhood stories with some tears and sad music. And then you finish with an anticlimatic end. Now think of all that with the extra cringe and "OMG!!" 's. And everyone loves it, and even go as far as saying that it is better than actual documentaries.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Last edited by cupcakesandcream on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

E_8
Learner
Learner

Post by E_8 »

He’s become such an unlikable person. I can’t believe there was a time I genuinely liked his content.

amazinglexi
Learner
Learner

Post by amazinglexi »

I never really watched Shane consistently, although I would watch random videos of his that popped up. I was actually really interested in the Graveyard Girl, Tanacon, Jeffree series and finally ended up subscribing during the Tanacon videos, bc Tana is a trainwreck but it's so interesting to me. And I thought Shane came across really well in that one. I know he was on her side so he wasn't as harsh as others would be, but I also think that a friend sitting you down and saying you fucked up is going to hit closer to home than some stranger screaming at you. So I was hype for the next one. I realized it was gonna be Jake way before he announced it, but assumed that Shane wouldn't be stupid enough to kiss Jake's ass the whole time. And then when he dropped the trailer and was like "he's going to be so mad at me" as the big reveal at the end i was like "See, this confirms it. Everyone who is mad now is overreacting, he's going to turn this around on him."

Now, I'm sure I was completely wrong. This is going to be a Jake Paul redemption arc and he's going to throw everyone else under the bus to do it. He's already made it clear that out of anyone he's mentioned in the series, Jake is the one you should blame least. He's some poor stupid child who is a nice guy deep down being manipulated and abused by everyone around him.

It's just nuts that he's going down this road to me. He definitely played his fans by making them think he gave a shit about their opinions. His reaction to Chance having proof that Jake lied directly to his face being "Well, I don't want to take a side on the Jake stuff because I don't know" is bullshit. He DID take a side. He's been taking Jake's side the whole time. He gave a platform of millions and millions of people to the claims that Chance stole a YouTube channel and betrayed his friends, that the Martinez twins were lying about their abuse purely because Nick Crompton said so in an attempt to suck back up to Jake despite video proof of Jake at the very least being hella racist towards them and ignoring the sexual harassment claim they made against him that can be backed up with proof from videos, that Logan and Greg and Jake's Mom Whatever Her Name Is and Alissa and whoever else he can find to blame are the bad people who are abusing/hurting Jake and Jake is just this poor boy along for the ride.

He's pinning so much of this on Alissa, too, which is HELLA gross to me, especially in our current climate. Like I'm sure he's gonna give Alissa her say, he has to after how much of this has been shitting on her, and be like "wow....guess we'll never know.....the TRUTH......but Jake is so nice......I don't know guys......wow." But it's been clear for the past couple of episodes that everyone on Jake's team, Nick and Erika especially, are specifically blaming Alissa. Shane, an adult man, is literally pinning Jake's disgusting behavior towards others on his 22 year old ex-girlfriend that he abused. How many times have we heard now that Alissa slept with Logan, that the people who left were using Jake and were fake friends to him, that Jake is DESTROYED and showed real genuine emotion for the first time EVER over Alissa cheating on him? And yet how many times has Shane brought up the fact that Jake was sleeping with other girls the entire time he was with Alissa? Why didn't Shane bring up the proof that either "Jerika" isn't real and Jake again lied to him or that Jake is clearly still cheating and has a history of this behavior bc an IG model leaked the DMs he sent her? It's all so fucking fake it drives me insane that I ever actually thought this was going to be a good series.

Jake Paul is a privileged, 21 year old rich white boy who is being presented to millions of people as a poor victim who is incapable of being held accountable for his fucked up, racist, sexist, and gross actions bc Shane cares more about making money and keeping in his good graces than he ever actually did about the truth, his fans, or the people who are actually being hurt by Jake or people like Jake. Ugh. It makes me upset I supported or liked his content at all in the past. This is why I don't trust men anymore.

(Also, I know this is super long and probably doesn't make any sense, I just spewed all my thoughts out without proofreading or editing because they've been building since the series started and I don't really have anyone to talk to about it lmfao)
but oh,
what a lovely night for
constellations

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

I thought this was kind of weird. Shanes mom promoting katies book am's retweeting a video of her.

Also I think it's pretty hilarious that kati misspelled the mental health day tag (3rd photo)

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

It's amazing how the same fans who say he 'NEEDS A NETFLIX SERIES & AN OSCAR' are the same ones saying things like, "the Sociopath idea was from the fans!" & "Shane didn't edit the videos, Andrew did!" - implying that he suddenly didn't do any of the work they were just praising him for.

A) The sociopath idea was 100% Shanes. He's been talking about Jake Paul being a sociopath for ages. He unironically mentioned it in his Podcast over a year ago. (It was for sure with a male guest, I THINK it might have been the one with Brandon Rogers)

B) We do not tolerate Shane constantly complaining about his editing for you to deny that he does it. Don't go full dumbass.
:horny: :halo:

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

[tweet][/tweet]

Is he serious?? Is he FUCKING serious?!?!

[tweet][/tweet]

Ugh...

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

Hi never posted here before!

This series is just Shane giving Jake a bigger platform to slander the people he’s hurt before. There’s a storm coming for Shane if he thinks he can blame jakes behavior on Alissa. Banks will go ape shit :rofl:

Also I feel bad for Tessa. She’s a sweet girl and has too much class (or a non disclosure lol) to say anything... and Shane basically dismissed her tweet by making a joke...

Jake and Erika are snakes

grassalwaysgreener
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grassalwaysgreener »

Shane really needs to take better care of himself. He constantly talks about having to pee all the time. He has hemorrhoids, now a bladder infection. I hope he’s seeing a doctor in person and has had himself completely checked out.

I think he should take a break and focus on taking care of his declining health. All I ever see him drink is diet soda or protein drinks. You need WATER to digest and use the bathroom properly. It’s probably also why he is cranky.

He needs to stop eating so much sugar, eat actual whole fruits and veggies, drink water, drop soda completely and do some yoga with Ryland. In person therapy would help a lot too.

It’s unfortunate he’s ill, but I don’t believe for a second he would have dropped 3 videos this week if he didn’t have the infection. There is always an excuse.

Wendocheno
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Wendocheno »

gingersnap17 wrote:Shame(yes shame) just tweeted
i’ve been releasing 2 hours of content a week and i’ve been making it with one person. i feel like i’m allowed to take an extra day or even an extra few days if i need it when my dick is bleeding. https://t.co/LJgsetptQG
HE LITERALLY WOULD BE FIRED IN THE REAL WORLD WE DON'T GET TO TAKE BREAKS BECAUSE WE JUST WANT TO SHANE
No, he wouldn't get fired. In the real world, there is a thing called sick leave, you just have to provide a doctor's note. Also, he's technically self-employed, so there's none of that issue

Hollyb14
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollyb14 »

LOL AS IF HE WASNT ALREADY PLANNING ON TAKING A FEW MONTHS BREAK AFTER THIS REGARDLESS!

he’s such a freaking baby.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

What?! Wouldnt you be sitting down and not moving around anyway so you might as well have a laptop infront of you too lol youre not unconscious sorry but it would be different if he was in a job where he was on his feet all day

mazz
Learner
Learner

Post by mazz »

shane: “i am such an empath omg i care so much about people”

also shane: doesn’t care about politics, never comments on social issues, quote retweets any critiques about him knowing his fans will attack them, is friends with racists, tries to manipulate fans into feeling bad for him constantly

yes. he cares SOOO much guys!

YaaaaasBae
Learner
Learner

Post by YaaaaasBae »

"Oh Shane deserves to be on Netflix..."

Puhleeeeze. He couldn't handle it.

Critiques and criticism from executives and producers mandating changes to the product.

Expecting tight scripts and flowing storytelling. Quality video and audio work. No extraneous shots. Every momen needs to mean something. (He'd actually get called out on having 10 minutes of "Oh My God" per episode).

Oh - and I forgot the big one... hard deadlines. For all the work.

Executives don't give a fuck if you're peeing blood. They want the product done and submitted on time.

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

not to mention, social paths are usually the ones who are quite, to themselves and not drawing the attention. jake and logan have an issue, and its not being a social path :rofl: there issue is......If you were to look up the Diagnosic for a Narcissist disorder, Jake and Logan's face would be in there!
with a terrible side of god complex. and so does shane, except he's annoyingly low self esteem about what he say's and body.

Return to “Shane Dawson”