The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson - Part 16

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson - Part 16

Post by greenfaerie »

silverluna wrote:Can he please wear some normal clothes instead of that awful pig shirt omfg
Maybe he’ll start wearing this:

Maybe it’s all just some gig/joke, but either way Shane shouldn’t be promoting his unhealthy lifestyle as merch/normalizing things like pissing in bottles (I can honestly see some 12 year old being like but mooom Shane does it!!). & nothing wrong with a hole in a shirt or not being put together all the time, I don’t want to be rude about his cleanliness if it is roped in with his mental health, but it’s past the point of disgusting, he just comes off so dirty to me all the time now when I see him on camera. He burnt that green shirt because it seemed like he had some weird attachment to it, even though it was only worn during filming, then it got replaced with the pig and even worse grey shirt seemingly 24/7 (I swear Ryland hated the green shirt/underwear/etc so it’s weird he lets him keep that nasty thing, Hanes or someone would send him a years worth of T-shirt’s if he asked) Shane is so passionate about helping/fixing/saving others he should seriously start with himself. I thought that’s what his series were going to be as someone pointed out, stuff about HIM (his ex, his dad, exploring having a child) then turned into all this horse shat. Maybe this is what he’s been leading up to eventually, but I don’t think he even knows what he’s doing next week, based on what he said to Jake on his feeling of needing to one up his last series. I think he’s definitely taking a “break” after this, especially cause I really doubt he’s been filming/focusing on any other projects this month, based off his Twitter snaps seems it is consuming his every minute, even though this was supposedly ready to go a month ago ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson - Part 16

Post by greenfaerie »

Double post sorry

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

ItsRawrzz wrote:I might be WAY off the mark here, but I just watched Philip Defrancos episode on Betterhelp. From what I understood, Phil was teaming up with the companyu to get other YTers sponsors from them, which is why the PDS is mentioned somewhere when you click the link.

If this is the case, why was he waiting so damn long to post because it seemed like the BetterHelp sponsor was a done thing for him? And yet he's holding off, and holding off for (what we assumed to be) a sponsorship, when he's already got it? Just shows how damn lazy he is.

He's doing a Kalel/Kristen with the "hundreds of hours of footage" and "spending hundreds of hours editing" when, what he churns out is a sub-par video that has no substance at all. He just needs to stick to consirpiracy videos or something because these docu-vlogs are dull and predictable.

He's given Katie a wider platform for future subs (every professional wants 10 year old stans) and he knows whatever he says will be taken as fact by his minions. Once he gives Jake the all clear, his fans will his fans and that guy will be able to do no wrong.
Lots of companies have to watch a video to approve it before they will sponsor it.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Zomgirl wrote:
Ctina_22 wrote:I read the comments on the video and I saw one where it “spoiled” the ending of the series. I don’t know if it’s true or not. But here’s the *SPOILER*: Shane is going to expose Logan for what he did at the Suicide Forest in Japan and that the dead man wasn’t real, he was just an actor.
*Possible Spoiler*

That would make sense but didn't Logan make a bunch of comments about reaching out to the family? If it wasn't real, why wouldn't he just say that instead of weaving all of these intricate lies? That's even more fucked up IMO.
That was definitely real. Whoever said that in the comments was just making a joke.

socialtwerker
Talker
Talker

Post by socialtwerker »

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I saw it on reddit and I thought it was pretty hilarious.

[youtube][/youtube]

joooo_booo
Learner
Learner

Post by joooo_booo »

I noticed that no one in team 10 laughed at his jokes and weren't entertained by him at all lol. glad even they saw that a 30 year old man saying "shook" and "tea" is cringey and not funny unlike his 12 year old fans.

dollsteak
Learner
Learner

Post by dollsteak »

I am chiming in here because I know that Shane obsessively reads these forums and such and bottom line for me is that I don't give a damn if Jake Paul is a sociopath or not, he's still a racist and a misogynist at the end of the day. He didn't deserve this exposure, or this rehab of his image. Fuck him, and fuck Shane for this series all around.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

New vid from Felix on Betterhelp.

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

Not sure if anyone here watches TimTracker, but I was just meal prepping and heard around the 10 min mark a Shane dig and I couldn't stop laughing.

They've been working on their house for the last two years, and Tim says, "By the time we're done with all the work on our house, Shane Dawson will finally have shown Jake Paul"

Then they proceeded to make jokes of him saying WIG all the time.

Here's the full video, but it's them doing house things, so it may not interest everyone.

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

dollsteak wrote:I am chiming in here because I know that Shane obsessively reads these forums and such and bottom line for me is that I don't give a damn if Jake Paul is a sociopath or not, he's still a racist and a misogynist at the end of the day. He didn't deserve this exposure, or this rehab of his image. Fuck him, and fuck Shane for this series all around.

Wait, what racist stuff has he done? I know Logan and RiceGum have gone to Japan and China and been real racist, but I just don't know enough about Jake to know all the things he's done in the past.

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

abrahamlincoln wrote:
dollsteak wrote:I am chiming in here because I know that Shane obsessively reads these forums and such and bottom line for me is that I don't give a damn if Jake Paul is a sociopath or not, he's still a racist and a misogynist at the end of the day. He didn't deserve this exposure, or this rehab of his image. Fuck him, and fuck Shane for this series all around.

Wait, what racist stuff has he done? I know Logan and RiceGum have gone to Japan and China and been real racist, but I just don't know enough about Jake to know all the things he's done in the past.
I think he said the n word at some point(while singing or something I'm not sure)also he made a racist joke about muslims

some1hing
Learner
Learner

Post by some1hing »

So just to summarize BetterHelp is a data-mining agency that uses peoples information and sell it to the 3rd parties and possibly abusing users info in other ways too, and Shane is shilling for them.

It is kinda ironic that in one of the old conspiracy theories videos he was saying exact same thing for 23andMe and other DNA testing companies, showing youtubers shilling for them then presenting theory on how DNA testing companies are data-mining and abusing users info

Sure enough there was info-breach and info-leak from DNA testing companies.

So, same goes for BetterHelp "how do you get records on mental health of everyone" by using their favorite youtubers asking you to join BH and give them overview on your mental health.

And he is been getting $200 for every person who used his referral link to join BH.

Im sorry if this has been already posted, I just wanted to post it yet again since it is a huge fraud on his behalf. It is one thing to push shitty content and sell merch made out of stockpics, but to do something so shady as BH is a another level.

Heylisten
Talker
Talker

Post by Heylisten »

This dumbass complained for a whole fucken month that hes so stressed and tired from editing. He just tweeted that hes actually filming in real life time. And hes BARELY filming ep 7!!! Wtf were you doing the entire time COMPLAINING. I thought they were all ready to go. What a lazy fuck. The worst thing about it they way its playing out there will be nothing interesting or anything worth while making 8 fucken episodes or however many.

toniiscool
Learner
Learner

Post by toniiscool »

Guys I know how this series will end. Young fans still throwing diagnosis’ around, interchangeably using psychopath with sociopath, people starting to like Nick and Jake because they were “misunderstood”, and a few more recently filmed intro and outro further depicting Shanes ever so fragile ego. Oh and the MIND of Jake Paul? we still never learn shit about it. don’t worry though maybe by next year Shane will read a THIRD book and know enough to actually interest us
:tu:

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Heylisten wrote:This dumbass complained for a whole fucken month that hes so stressed and tired from editing. He just tweeted that hes actually filming in real life time. And hes BARELY filming ep 7!!! Wtf were you doing the entire time COMPLAINING. I thought they were all ready to go. What a lazy fuck. The worst thing about it they way its playing out there will be nothing interesting or anything worth while making 8 fucken episodes or however many.
His laziness is starting to show. What an entitled brat.

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

The amount of replies to his tweets telling him to take a break. And how they can see “it’s taking such a toll on him.”

Damn. I wish I could hang out with my friends all day, film it, then edit it for a living. Not to mention the weeks of breaks in between series’

Saywhat36
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Saywhat36 »

I don't get why he tried to say he wants to space the videos out if he is now saying he's filming in real time. If that was the case. He wouldn't have even posed the question to his audience on what they'd prefer. Get your lies straight, Shane!

I couldn't believe the audacity of Kati pretending to be a producer when she's actually observing him. It is so far beyond unethical. Not that I think Jake Paul would ever seek therapy but let's,say he was considering it and now he has this interaction with her. How would he ever trust any other therapist? Really for that matter I bet there is a group of people out there watching this series seeing her behavior and now the idea that mental health professionals are untrustworthy has been reinforced. It is sickening.

jennajk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jennajk »

Well... Chance addressed the whole channel “stealing” situation. Never believed Jake for a second. I’ve been following this whole fiasco since the Alissa situation and I hate how Shane is victimizing and humanizing Jake. Yeah he might not be a sociopath and some of the pranks were set up but the bullying, abuse, lying, framing others were real. First, he completely discredits the Martinez twins’ story(if u watch their video theres more than just the complain of pranks. Jake smuggled money from them and made them grind each other for views) and he makes Alissa look like a bitch and Erika a saint when in real life Jake was sleeping around w/ diff girls when he was supposedly “dating” Alissa.
And Shane said it would be 100% real, objective blahblahblah and guess what? It was another one of his pity parties and now 90% of the comments are like i like jake paul blahblahblah.
Ugh...gimme a break :roll:

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

jennajk wrote:Well... Chance addressed the whole channel “stealing” situation.
Jake painted himself a martyr, even if they found a way out with Anthony (the 2nd channel) and was 'ok' with it, but in my opinion, the situation make everyone looks bad, including Chance, I mean the way he ask Anthony to split the channel AFTER he change the password...

grassalwaysgreener
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grassalwaysgreener »

I have a really bad feeling about what’s coming with Alissa. Should she have slept with Logan? No. But between her and Logan, Logan is Jake’s blood. He is the one who ultimately should have loyalty towards Jake and I find it bizarre people think worse of Alissa for what she did to an ex boyfriend versus what a guy did to his own brother.

I think Shane is way too afraid of Logan to confront him so he’s going to put the blame on Alissa because she’s an easy target with less fans.

Shane has always had undertones of misogyny and I think we are going to get a big dose of it in the coming episodes.

Several times Shane has tried to insinuate Jake’s behavior is a result of the Alissa situation but we know his bad behavior started long before that. Even Shane has said so showing his old videos.

I think Alissa is who Shane has been alluding to in his tweets about people texting him not wanting to be in the video, and the eff it I’m going to spill all the tea, and he’s been just recently filming an interview with her.

With the mood and current events in the US he better watch himself because I think he’s going to get himself in a lot of controversy by trying to blame her for everything and try to make it seem like she lied about being abused by Jake. He wants to somehow redeem Jake by making everyone around him seem like the villains. He’s made Logan look like the bad guy, the dad look like the bad guy, and now he’s onto Alissa. He’s very clearly deciding who’s good and who’s bad and showing his audience where he stands. This isn’t really a neutral documentary. Not that he claimed it would be.

I really hope I’m wrong but that’s just what I foresee happening.

Return to “Shane Dawson”