The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson - Part 16

amazinglexi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson - Part 16

Post by amazinglexi »

Katimirputin wrote:@amazinglexi the only thing though, not sure if anyone here knows anything about faze banks but try to take everything he says with a grain of salt. I personally don’t believe a word out of his mouth after what he and his gf did to that bar a while back.
i don't really know anything about him but i remember that it was a pretty big deal bc a dude who was living in the team 10 house/was friends with them idk which got kicked out/fired/harassed for coming out and admitting he was actually at the club and didn't think that meg was being honest. jake touched on that in this video, basically saying he lied to save his own ass. but didn't banks say he had the club getting video evidence from the night and was planning on suing them? he should have gone through with it, tbqh, bc i think that this shane video made it clear meg was fired bc of the fallout from people realizing it was fake, which i don't think they'd do if they actually were her friend/trusted and believed her immediately and still.
but oh,
what a lovely night for
constellations

Nodrunkjackiechan
Talker
Talker

Post by Nodrunkjackiechan »

amazinglexi wrote:
Katimirputin wrote:@amazinglexi the only thing though, not sure if anyone here knows anything about faze banks but try to take everything he says with a grain of salt. I personally don’t believe a word out of his mouth after what he and his gf did to that bar a while back.
i don't really know anything about him but i remember that it was a pretty big deal bc a dude who was living in the team 10 house/was friends with them idk which got kicked out/fired/harassed for coming out and admitting he was actually at the club and didn't think that meg was being honest. jake touched on that in this video, basically saying he lied to save his own ass. but didn't banks say he had the club getting video evidence from the night and was planning on suing them? he should have gone through with it, tbqh, bc i think that this shane video made it clear meg was fired bc of the fallout from people realizing it was fake, which i don't think they'd do if they actually were her friend/trusted and believed her immediately and still.
Oh, true true I don’t know about that. I was talking about the other incident with barley house

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

Ngl, living for the Shane Dawson reddit rn - looks like even his longterm fans are turning on him at this point

Post by Guest »

I know I'm really late for the new series, but I did NOT like that video with the therapist. First of all, that therapist's main focus is on self-harm and eating disorders - she admitted this in the series. Using words like "gross" and "creepy" was also very unprofessional.

If that statistic (1 in 25 people are sociopaths) was true, then I think it proves that she is wrong for acting as if every one of them is out to get us.

But despite how negative that video was, it didn't make me hate or fear them - it made me feel sad for them. Not being able to feel emotions is like being dead.

I think this whole series was all wrong.

Okay, so we reached the conclusion that Jake isn't a sociopath. HOORAY!

Shane should have made a separate series on sociopaths, with someone who has actually studied it and has experience. Then he could have done a video on Jake's life, childhood, and controversies.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

This should have be part 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

Tip if you want to get into the Shane reddit:

After anything big happens, give it an hour for the stans to stop sucking his dick and kissing his ass before you go. The critical posts will soon overtake the children trying to soothe Shane’s hurt fee-fees.

gingersnap17
Learner
Learner

Post by gingersnap17 »

I am so amazed that people think this “docu-series” is on a level of Netflix ones like Making A Murder and The Keepers. Miss me with that shit bitch

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I have a feeling they want to throw Logan under the bus, at the same time, the whole Jake-Alissa-Logan, I don't get why Logan would be one taking the bullet, when they were all assholes in the drama. Jake cheat multiple times, Alissa want a revenge sleep with his brother, I don't think she should be call a slut for that, especially for all the time Jake cheat on her, but even if Logan is blood and shouldn't have done that to his bro, he is not the one who cheat.

I still don't understand the sociopath angle of the series, it was so stupid, ok so he is not a socio/psychopath, he is not a monster, maybe the truth is more nuanced than Jake is bad Jake is good, but that doesn't clear him of everything.

They try to sell Jerika so hard, that she is his only light, but what with all the accusations of him still sleeping / kissing other girls?

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Oh PLEASE. :roll:

No, people are bitching because this series is a huge waste of time. If this person was any further up Shane's ass, he could use him as a puppet.

ThatAsianGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatAsianGirl »

I can't even finish the latest video cos it's so crap. It's so anti climax. I'm not a regular viewer of Shane Dawson, this is his first ”series” that I watched but the concept is really all over the place. What is the point of this series anyway?

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

Nance wrote:
I still don't understand the sociopath angle of the series, it was so stupid, ok so he is not a socio/psychopath, he is not a monster, maybe the truth is more nuanced than Jake is bad Jake is good, but that doesn't clear him of everything.

They try to sell Jerika so hard, that she is his only light, but what with all the accusations of him still sleeping / kissing other girls?

I think Shane had a path in his head for the series. And with all the shit he was getting the first 2 parts he changed everything. Thing is. If I’m Netflix and I wanna give Shane an 8 part series. How am I gonna trust he can turn anything in if he edits on the fly for each episode. It seems like he edits to cater to audiences. When he just has to do what he does best.

Thing is. Yeah even though Jake isn’t filming. The whole house is fully aware that Shane is filming everything. What makes you think that they just hammed everything up just so Shane can “catch” the behind the scenes of them being sweet to each other.

I dont know. Everything can be so fake and staged. I wouldn’t put it past team 10 to just try to be a more calm version of themselves.

I’m kinda curious how Logan responds to everything after the next part comes out. You know they are gonna talk about Logan sleeping with Alissa. And I’m sure we all know how everyone will turn on Logan. But interesting to hear what he says

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

This is the girl that Jake was DMing. I've watched her for years and I wouldn't expect that she would lie about something like that. She never talks about drama, just makeup mainly. Jake's fans have been telling her to kill herself, etc.
[youtube][/youtube]

pancakeman
Talker
Talker

Post by pancakeman »

Random observation: Shane believes whoever he's currently talking to and forgets everything else as long as they're pleasant to him in the moment.

Edit: It makes me think of assholes I've known who people think are "so nice" just because they're nice to them. Never mind that they're a criminal/abuser/whatever, they're capable of being friendly for a few hours therefore they must be a great person!

pancakeman
Talker
Talker

Post by pancakeman »

CrystallineKitty wrote: I am not a fen of this series. At least with the Jeffree Star videos, Jeffree was interesting with his 'rags to riches' story and I did feel like there was anger and hurt under his harsh exterior to talk about. There was a story to uncover. Jake Paul is really boring. I mean, most of us, if not all, know a Jake Paul in our own lives. He can't really express or articulate himself well so I don't think he will tell us anything interesting. He seems like he really struggles with identifying his feelings and understanding himself. We are going to get nothing out of him.
Right? I'm not a Jeffree fan at all but at least he's articulate and moderately interesting. Jake Paul has the depth of a puddle. I feel like at any given time he's visibly searching for the answer Shane wants and trying to give it to him, like a kid who's being called on in class but didn't do the reading.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

this thread used to be all of us complaining there was too much Ryland, Garrett, and Morgan in his videos but damn I'd rather have them being obnoxious in a Walmart with the fake baby than this

ssukye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ssukye »

Have you guys seen this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mind_of_Jake_Paul

It would be a shame if someone went ahead and made that page more accurate. :D

Lolaginab22
Debater
Debater

Post by Lolaginab22 »

Holy smokes. I haven't read everything but what laid me out is he's supposed to be an 'empath'. Yuck these terms the internet has glommed onto. Being empathic to a situation or simply being able to see where someone is coming from doesn't automatically make you an empath. Why was the empath going off about his viewers wanting him to go ahead and release this stuff he says that they are getting for free (more on that later), doesn't he feel deeply and empathize with the unwashed masses that simply want to watch his masterpiece theater Not?

And where does he get off saying people are getting this drivel for free, doesn't he have these videos monetized and is involved with some sponsorships? Does he think the fat check he's going to make off of this is for units of air and isn't aware he is getting it from all the people tuning in? I can't believe more people than not can't see this guy for what he is which is an opportunist for people that already have a low eq and feeds off of the hive mind of people that still have their milk teeth, and have diagonsed themselves, family and friends through this guy and confused tumblr musings.

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

ssukye wrote:Have you guys seen this? <a class="vglnk" href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mind_of_Jake_Paul" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>en</span><span>.</span><span>wikipedia</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>wiki</span><span>/</span><span>The</span><span>_</span><span>Mind</span><span>_</span><span>of</span><span>_</span><span>Jake</span><span>_</span><span>Paul</span></a>

It would be a shame if someone went ahead and made that page more accurate. :D
Ughh why does it even have a Wikipedia article. It will make him feel even more important and netflix worthy.

supremeb1tch
Learner
Learner

Post by supremeb1tch »

I just can’t get over how people can think that his VLOGS are Netflix material?? Have they watched them?? The lighting is always awful, shaky camera, camera man laughing! Wow yes sooooo professional! In the first few minutes of him talking to Erika theblivhting was so bad you couldn’t see half of his face. Also agree with an above poster that he just agrees with the person he’s currently talking to as long as they’re nice to him. I used to like his videos up until the graveyard girl ones. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if he just learned how to handle criticism and not be a dick on twitter, imagine him having a documentary on Netflix but still getting butthurt over people in twitter calling him out.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

melissa1983 wrote:
[tweet][/tweet]

Oh PLEASE. :roll:

No, people are bitching because this series is a huge waste of time. If this person was any further up Shane's ass, he could use him as a puppet.
lmao how the fuck is his bladder thing OUR fault. I swear anyone who critiques Shane is at fault for everything that happens to him. :rofl:
:horny: :halo:

Return to “Shane Dawson”