abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Irresponsible Mind of Shane Dawson - Part 16

Post by abrahamlincoln »

Ctina_22 wrote:
Moffie wrote:I stopped watching the latest video after Shane used a pile of Taco Bell sauce packets as some sort of Magic 8 Ball and I don't know if I want to continue.
I never ate Taco Bell before so I had no idea what he was doing or what those other sauce packets said. I was very confused when I saw that. I do want to eat Taco Bell, but my mom said that she doesn’t trust the meat there so me and my family never ate the food.
I still need to catch up on the other posts, but here's me jumping in.

The crunchy potato soft taco is vegetarian and it's my go to. It's actually not bad. I don't usually buy fast food and unhealthy items, but I love those crunchy potato soft tacos. I'm from an area where delicious, cheap hole in the wall taco places are everywhere so I usually support local businesses.

BUT THERE ARE MEATLESS OPTIONS! :)

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

I
Am
DECEASED
[youtube][/youtube]

funfunthinkaboutfun
Informer
Informer

Post by funfunthinkaboutfun »

It’s insanely good, really happy they pulled that off over at Smosh. Shane must be so pressed that he’s a meme lmao.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

They nailed that. Like every single one of Ian's facial expression and his mannerisms and the editing, not to mention I lost it at the dramatic reenactments .

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

OMG that is freaking hilarious - when he jumped and spilled the cereal I laughed out loud :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Learner
Learner

Post by 133247 »

Cryptic wrote:Is Shane ever going to address the betterhelp scam he's been pulling on his own fans to make bank? When even someone like keemstar is disgusted by your lack of morals then you're not a good person Shane. :roll: What's sad is that Shane is able to get away with bullshit like this, he's always gonna be seen as sooo kiiind and caring when all he cares about is his bank account.

I'm sorry if I sound ignorant, but Philip DeFranco addressed most if not all concerns regarding the BH controversy in a recent video. Is it wrong to promote mental health services you believe in and that helps you, even if you profit? Isn't that really the most ideal sponsorship deal?

I use BH daily and have had no problems. Costumer service has been great, I get 40% financial aid and my counselor is a great match. I would be so much worse off right now if I didn't sign up a few months ago. It's hard to see something that helps me so much right now get bashed because of claims that have been debunked. I don't know why everyone wants everything to be a conspiracy.

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

Shane said the next part is delayed because of his health issues. What health issues...?

Nautica
Learner
Learner

Post by Nautica »

elah_w wrote:Shane said the next part is delayed because of his health issues. What health issues...?
I think he mentioned it was a bladder infection.
Which totally suck, but Shane, you work from home you can still edit and have a bladder infection

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

133247 wrote:
Cryptic wrote:Is Shane ever going to address the betterhelp scam he's been pulling on his own fans to make bank? When even someone like keemstar is disgusted by your lack of morals then you're not a good person Shane. :roll: What's sad is that Shane is able to get away with bullshit like this, he's always gonna be seen as sooo kiiind and caring when all he cares about is his bank account.

I'm sorry if I sound ignorant, but Philip DeFranco addressed most if not all concerns regarding the BH controversy in a recent video. Is it wrong to promote mental health services you believe in and that helps you, even if you profit? Isn't that really the most ideal sponsorship deal?

I use BH daily and have had no problems. Costumer service has been great, I get 40% financial aid and my counselor is a great match. I would be so much worse off right now if I didn't sign up a few months ago. It's hard to see something that helps me so much right now get bashed because of claims that have been debunked. I don't know why everyone wants everything to be a conspiracy.

Yes I mentioned Philly D a few days ago (if not, last week), and it went unnoticed. I think there are SOME people who have had issues with it, but others who have been fine. The last time PD mentioned it, he asked for people to come with the times they have had issues so he can bring it up to the company, but most reviews have been great. I've actually worked for people before where there was some big conspiracy to the work that was 100% untrue, yet no matter what I said and what evidence I brought to people, they just kept bringing their made up evidence. It can be pretty stressful. I'll wait to see happens with this, but I'm glad you've found an option that works best for you, and I hope you can keep using it issue free!

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

lmao im dead @ the comments on smosh's shane video. i thought it was funny, there are so many butthurt people on there defending shane, they can't even see how ridiculous his series are even if it's laid out right in front of them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gingersnap17
Learner
Learner

Post by gingersnap17 »

Shame(yes shame) just tweeted
i’ve been releasing 2 hours of content a week and i’ve been making it with one person. i feel like i’m allowed to take an extra day or even an extra few days if i need it when my dick is bleeding. https://t.co/LJgsetptQG
HE LITERALLY WOULD BE FIRED IN THE REAL WORLD WE DON'T GET TO TAKE BREAKS BECAUSE WE JUST WANT TO SHANE

~~♥above it all♥~~
Informer
Informer

Post by ~~♥above it all♥~~ »

brokenheartxd wrote:I
Am
DECEASED
[youtube][/youtube]
I am dying. I honestly love Ian in this, he is on point on how Shane is. I also loved how they commented on the noise of the camera zooming in, that gets on my nerves when watching some of Shane's videos.

gingersnap17
Learner
Learner

Post by gingersnap17 »

ugh if trishas ugly abusive toxic self doesn't shut up
Ppl always be hating once u get to the top top. It’s always when u get this huge level of success , ppl come out to try and bring u down. Nit picking over ur upload schedule ? They can all fuck off. Ur content now blows any Netflix documentary , tv show , etc out of the water.

gingersnap17
Learner
Learner

Post by gingersnap17 »

sorry for the double post but shane is slowly killing his fanbase and this tweet proves it
next time i’m going to just take more time and not care about the “why aren’t u posting” and “ur lazy” tweets. i probably won’t be uploading for a few months after this series is over.

willvlog4attention
Talker
Talker

Post by willvlog4attention »

I used to be a pretty decent fan of his but the way he's handled the criticism on this series has made me seriously dislike him. Imagine trying to hold down a real job, Shane. Criticism helps you IMPROVE.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

Shane is so fake. It's World Mental Health Day today, you'd think the guy who is financially benefiting off a mental disease would would at least SAY something instead of just RT'ing, like in the context of learning & bettering your education on mental health since he claims he's learning & correcting his actions.

Also of ALL the tweets about today, he just ~happened~ to pick Pewdiepie's? The dude is petty af.

:horny: :halo:

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

I haven't watched Smosh in over a decade so I'm surprised to see them pump out good content. This is GOLD haha

:horny: :halo:

jujuchatia
Talker
Talker

Post by jujuchatia »

I know Buzzfeed isn't very reliable but they posted an article about Kati, the theraprist from the docuseries. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ta ... l-responds

INFJWill
Lurker
Lurker

Post by INFJWill »

[tweet][/tweet]

You promise Shane! Actually take a year off...you've earned it! You lazy, condescending, self-absorbed prick. You're a 30 yr old man making millions churning out subpar youtube videos for people half your age. Gosh your life sounds hard..how ever do you manage?

The truth is you're humorless, self-important, and by most metrics a failure. No work ethnic, no formal education, and nothing to fall back on when your channel inevitably declines. Just a balding sugarbaby, his socially inept little sister, and your dirty rat infested house. :FU:

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

Maybe he wouldn’t have a bladder infection if he showed and didn’t piss in filthy bottles all the time. Lmao the fact that people even call this a documentary. It makes me cringe. Someone needs to piece it all together as one narrative aka take out the intros/sections where it’s clear that a new part is starting. It would not flow or probably make any sense if someone watched it all in one chunk rather than watching shorter parts with a week or so in between. I don’t know if that made sense.

Return to “Shane Dawson”