Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

guru_topics
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by guru_topics »

If he stretches out the Jake Paul series I am going to be fucking pissed! Yet, I am already pissed, because he hypes up all his mini series and its just a bunch of bullshit! :FU:
--guru_topics

InTheZone
Talker
Talker

Post by InTheZone »

So.... I watched it today and I got to say well that was kind of boring.

Jake Paul isn't a sociopath. He's a young popular guy who is having fun and relishing the money and hot girls he gets to have. The parents obviously have pushed this I won't lie but sociopath? Naw.

Am finding it hard to believe this is an eight part series. Feels like we won't even see Jake Paul in the flesh till at least part seven. Whats the scoop with this guy anyways? I know in the future I may be eating my words but he is very boring to me. Obviously a guy who acts different in front of the camera to get massive views to fuel his lifestyle. Highly doubt he is a sociopath. Like another user said, not even Trump qualifies as a sociopath. This whole thing is cringe so far.

But it may get better.. in that case I will apologise and admit I was wrong. But for now I don't see that happening..

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

Tbh Jake Paul is many things, immature, annoying, vain, arrogant but he's not a sociopath or a narcissist.

As with many personality disorders the person would become aggressive at the idea of anything being "wrong" with them. The fact he knew all along what Shane's plan was and was still happy to do it says a lot.

Many of the things wrong with Jake Paul can be summed up by..

Too much money at such a young age.
Too many "yes" men around him.
Trying to keep up with his bigger, manlier brother.
Being tormented by said brother likely from a young age (as many boys do).
A very poor example of a father to look up to on how to act.

If you give a child (he was 16 when he started his vine thing) money, girls, loads of friends that agree with everything you say and do, parents who don't care as long as you bring money in, fame, competition and no real example of how he should act then the child will turn out a spoilt little sh*t.

My brother is almost 18 and I can only imagine how much of a a**hole he would be if he got all that.

There's no excuse for some of the stuff Jake Paul has done, the way he's treated people ect but there's a massive difference between someone being a sucky person and having a personality disorder.

I don't think Shane has any right to try to diagnose anyone with stuff, especially if he was to take a close look at those around him (Ryland, Trisha and even Shane himself to a degree his constant need to be seen as the good guy, the fixer, often coming across very fake).

bbbubblyyy
Learner
Learner

Post by bbbubblyyy »

Jesus Christ, 40 mins of him just talking to some random guy on Skype :rofl:

Iris Martell
Talker
Talker

Post by Iris Martell »

So Shane's video hasn't been up for 24 hours yet and I have already seen the word "sociopath" used to describe Laura Lee, Manny MUA, Christine Sydelko, Tana M, and Elijah Daniel on top of course the Paul brothers. Thank you Shane for teaching the internet a new word they can use to unprofessionally diagnose everyone they don't like over the internet with! Great example to your fanbase made up of mostly young people. :tu:

AbbyDoll
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by AbbyDoll »

* somebody says or does something mediocre *
shane: omg this is giving me the ~chills~

:roll:

ohhotdamnthisismyjam
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhotdamnthisismyjam »

Brittany wrote:
cinnamondonut wrote:
gingersnap17 wrote:I fucking hate these stans because I used to be one of them.
So shane is trending on twitter and a user named LeighBryant said “That @shanedawson video was just a REALLY long teaser trailer with no actual new content. I get he needs clicks/views but this can easily be edited down to be less self indulgent” and of course shane replied “going through the history of jake paul and his last 4 years of chaos is something that not many people can condense down to 40 minutes. and we did that.” GOD HE IS SO FAR UP HIS OWN ASS
and literally just bringing his minions to this poor guy who had legit criticism
hahahha wow for fucking real that timeline/history of jake paul didn't need to be 40 minutes. he said about 5 things. could've EASILY summarised that to be wayyyyy shorter.
he literally spent like 20 minutes talking about "i wanna understand PSYCHOLOGY!!!!!! everyone gave me backlash!!!! this is crazy! sociopath!!!!"
“going through the history of jake paul and his last 4 years of chaos is something that not many people can condense down to 40 minutes. and we did that.”

...But you didn't Shane. I know almost next to nothing about the paul bros. I only watched the nerd city vid after this new "series" of jp was revealed (excellent video, learn some tips Shane). Sure, in Shane's video there was a brief discussion about how Team 10 got started (kinda sorta) and the fake relationships...but that's it? I still don't know anything about Jake Paul- when did he start on youtube, how did he get famous on youtube, how did he get all that money for that house? Where does he come from- I know he has a brother but any other siblings???

nerd city went in depth, in about the same amount of time as shane's video and gave full detail. it also wasn't treated like a SPOOPY EXPOSE ON A SOCIOPATH AHHH, but just a review on a narcissistic douche with too much money and probably some familial issues with lots of fun humor involved. Honestly, get the fuck over yourself Shane. HBO/Netflix aint hirin.

Subtlestern
Talker
Talker

Post by Subtlestern »

ohhotdamnthisismyjam wrote:
Brittany wrote:
cinnamondonut wrote:
gingersnap17 wrote:I fucking hate these stans because I used to be one of them.
So shane is trending on twitter and a user named LeighBryant said “That @shanedawson video was just a REALLY long teaser trailer with no actual new content. I get he needs clicks/views but this can easily be edited down to be less self indulgent” and of course shane replied “going through the history of jake paul and his last 4 years of chaos is something that not many people can condense down to 40 minutes. and we did that.” GOD HE IS SO FAR UP HIS OWN ASS
and literally just bringing his minions to this poor guy who had legit criticism
hahahha wow for fucking real that timeline/history of jake paul didn't need to be 40 minutes. he said about 5 things. could've EASILY summarised that to be wayyyyy shorter.
he literally spent like 20 minutes talking about "i wanna understand PSYCHOLOGY!!!!!! everyone gave me backlash!!!! this is crazy! sociopath!!!!"
“going through the history of jake paul and his last 4 years of chaos is something that not many people can condense down to 40 minutes. and we did that.”

...But you didn't Shane. I know almost next to nothing about the paul bros. I only watched the nerd city vid after this new "series" of jp was revealed (excellent video, learn some tips Shane). Sure, in Shane's video there was a brief discussion about how Team 10 got started (kinda sorta) and the fake relationships...but that's it? I still don't know anything about Jake Paul- when did he start on youtube, how did he get famous on youtube, how did he get all that money for that house? Where does he come from- I know he has a brother but any other siblings???

nerd city went in depth, in about the same amount of time as shane's video and gave full detail. it also wasn't treated like a SPOOPY EXPOSE ON A SOCIOPATH AHHH, but just a review on a narcissistic douche with too much money and probably some familial issues with lots of fun humor involved. Honestly, get the fuck over yourself Shane. HBO/Netflix aint hirin.
Yes exactly everything from this!!! The nerd city video was 43 minutes. Bullshit there aren't many people that can condense Jake Paul's history to 40min. And nerd city didn't have to slow down popular harmless clips and play dramatic music over it to give it different more sinister meaning. He just showed legit sinister clips.

Subtlestern
Talker
Talker

Post by Subtlestern »

I never thought I would be more offput by Shane today when I saw his tweets about how he isn't even finished filming the series and is going to try to drip out each episode (read as: wait until he has a sponsor for each episode and also delay and re edit episodes based on negative feedback so he can minimize the impact to his brand.) But - I went to the Shane Dawson subreddit and saw this:

I can't even.

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

Iris Martell wrote:So Shane's video hasn't been up for 24 hours yet and I have already seen the word "sociopath" used to describe Laura Lee, Manny MUA, Christine Sydelko, Tana M, and Elijah Daniel on top of course the Paul brothers. Thank you Shane for teaching the internet a new word they can use to unprofessionally diagnose everyone they don't like over the internet with! Great example to your fanbase made up of mostly young people. :tu:
Exactly.

It's really pissed me off tbh as someone that has a lot of experience with people with personality disorders and has had my childhood ruined by them, seeing him and his stans throwing around this stuff makes me rage. It belittles the very real destructive experience those around people with personality disorders are going through every day.

Many of those that have relationships (family or friend) end up deeply damaged from the experience. It's not some light hearted joke.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

Shane is 100000% a total armchair psychologists if he still actually thinks people get diagnosed with 'sociopathy' - They don't. No one gets diagnosed with being a sociopath. You get diagnosed with Anti-Social Personality Disorder. Sorry this is like the 3rd time I've said this but I truly cannot stand the ignorance in this.
:horny: :halo:

julez
Debater
Debater

Post by julez »

Shane´s "savior comple" is driving me crazy. He always wants to change people for the better...perhaps they don´t WANT to change?
(And the sad thing is these young people like Tana and perhaps JP somehow look up to him so much...why??)

Shane and the people around him have shitloads of (psychological) issues themselves. Why not change yourself before wanting to change other people?

As lots of you already said: I don´t get the sociopath thing.
JP might be an immature asshole, ok. I´m into m thirties and don´t watch his content, but from Shane´s video I didn´t really understood why people are hating so much on JP? If you compare him to David Dobrik for example who also does crazy vlogs with stunts and hurting people...why is it for David ok to do so, why is everybody loving him, but hating JP?

Shane listed the following "wrong doings" of JP:
– bullying his team members – what does that exactly mean?
– "harrasing" them in some way – I would call that pranks, banter, ... and how is this different from stuff David Dobrik does? David´s friends got evicted from their house once because David did crazy stuff in there.
– throwing out his (ex)gf and accusing her of cheating – isn´t that a case of he said, she said?
– being violent towards his ex – she shows the marks on her wrist whilst sitting next to Faze Banks, her next bf – strange!?
– taking part in the fabricated story between his assistant and Faze Banks – I guess this was just a dumb move our of jealousy because of his ex...
– taking 20% from his team members and having contracts with them – ok, David Dobrik for example has a podcast with Jason Nash (which Jason Nash has to edit) and takes more % from it than Jason...
– neighbours hated him because of his crazy activities around the house

Yes, he sounds like a little crazy prick. But there are many crazy pricks on youtube ;)

toniiscool
Learner
Learner

Post by toniiscool »

https://imgur.com/2VjnHI3
annnnd off the shane subreddit i go
:tu:

bbqchips
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bbqchips »

"Usually I post back to back but then get I sad when it's over" BITCH you've got to be kidding me, you get sad because that means that in another month or so you'll have to do some work again and start thinking of something to film.

Has he put out ANY of these "series" that he's been doing, actually on-time without changing any upload dates? With this JP one he's already pushed the second video to tomorrow instead of today. I am happy that more people are calling him out on his shit, though. Maybe by the end of this fucking 8192387423 part series he'll get a reality check from his viewers.

Also can someone please teach him how to type something where he doesn't use "u" and ":')" over and over? Jesus christ that's a small nitpick but it feels like he does it to come off as some smol bean like when he does that stupid emotional voice and face at the beginning or end of videos.

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

> “What do u guys think about 2 videos a week?”
> *Everyone tweets about wanting the series ASAP*
> “2 videos a week it is!”

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

What's infuriating is that Shane clearly has issues. Not going to pretend-diagnose them to millions of people though. :?

ami here
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ami here »

I’ve been thinking about this a lot but Shane should do a series on himself. He could have brought Kati Morton on to talk about his childhood and his disordered eating since those are two things she is actually qualified to talk about. His series also focus entirely too much on HIS opinions, reactions and emotions. I think it would make more sense to look into the mind of Shane Dawson than JP.

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

Side note: Morgan’s new vlog shows that Shane’s house has RATS. How fucking disgusting are they??

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

nazxr wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Is he fucking serious? He's gonna stretch it out for a month? The thing about him being sad once it's over is bullshit. I'm guessing he is looking for more sponsors because he is so "poor".

"they're all 40-50 mins each so that's a lot to watch"
He says that like people only watch a bit one day & another bit the next day etc etc. Every one watches it in one go. More minutes doesn't mean it will hold people over. This logic is stupid.
:horny: :halo:

jenboghel_01
Learner
Learner

Post by jenboghel_01 »

Mrs_Robot wrote:
RestingBitch wrote:Jake Paul already confirms in his video (on his own channel) that he has known all along what the video was about.

Shane being a drama queen as always.
there was even an insta story Shane posted a while back, it was Jake reacting to the clip of Shane saying that "he is going to be mad when he finds out what the series is really about"

If you ask me I think this has been in the works for a long time starting from when Shane posted that Team 10 video with Nick Crompton and Alyssa.. in the end this is what Shane wants.. getting people to talk about this poor decision of his to film with Jake Paul.. I could care less either way... hooktubing the crap out of this series.
hooktube gives views now /:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Shane Dawson”