Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Locked
Heylisten
Talker
Talker
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:57 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by Heylisten »

Sorry for the double post. Just watched Rich Luxx video. I love him so mach!! But seriously Rich.. really! You know he would 100% look down on you. You are not nearly "attractive" enough to hang out with him. Although Charles has a receding hairline looking like he's pushing 30 with the body of a pubescent girl he only talks to really beautiful people ... except Joann and peter lol. Plus he's not white. Charles doesnt associate with minorities except his sister.
Rich is fat, a minority and JUST started making money. Everything Charles laughs at. Rich do yourself a favor stick to CEO's dont make someone who doesnt deserve it popular. Dont forget you are who you hang out with Mija

Guest
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by Guest »

Shane’s “Jake Paul” series won’t be anywhere near as good as Nerd City....they did a phenomenal job covering how fucked up the Paul family is and even the humour was spot on—without having to try or forces laughs..

Deathsoul74
Learner
Learner
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 12:05 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by Deathsoul74 »

Heylisten wrote:I'm sad we've had to wait this long only for a video involving one of the Paul brothers. I think he forgot although he does have a young audience he's had older "fans" grow with him and alot of us are in our 20's. We could give zero fucks about someone who screams into the camera. Speaking of screaming into a camera I would rather watch a fucken Jojo series to figure out/ confirm if shes that dumb or if it's all part of her gig. Because if so that is one smart little girl.
Anyways if i watch I'm definitely watching with ad block. If there was a way to watch without giving them a view I'd probably watch. Other wise I'm not watching. Or if anyone mentions something worth watching here.
I genuinely like his fake ass and I love Garrett and Morgan (and of course Drew :love2: ).

You know you can just watch it on Hooktube.com without giving him any views. Just type in: hooktube.com/channel/UCV9_KinVpV-snHe3C3n1hvA whenever a new Shane Dawson video comes up like I do. :rofl:

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1798
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by bloopz »

I'm actually surprised at how relaxed & chill Shane sounds in this video from one of the Make-A-Wish kids. Granted I've always been aware that he puts on a louder character for his videos, but even in vlogs from his friends, his old vlogs, etc etc i never heard him this soft before.

:horny: :halo:

rose369+
Learner
Learner
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:27 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by rose369+ »

Okay I’m not gonna lie I’m pretty neutral when it comes to shane because I’ve watched him and enjoy some of his docuseries type videos (the one with Molly was super good in my opinion). But seriously? If his “interview” wasn’t with Jake until the beginning of September and his last video was the beginning of August that’s a whole month of doing literally nothing????? What is his possible excuse? He didn’t even come up with the idea, there’s been comments for months telling him to ‘interview’ Jake Paul so it’s not like he really spent a month brain storming?

Subtlestern
Talker
Talker
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by Subtlestern »

rose369+ wrote:Okay I’m not gonna lie I’m pretty neutral when it comes to shane because I’ve watched him and enjoy some of his docuseries type videos (the one with Molly was super good in my opinion). But seriously? If his “interview” wasn’t with Jake until the beginning of September and his last video was the beginning of August that’s a whole month of doing literally nothing????? What is his possible excuse? He didn’t even come up with the idea, there’s been comments for months telling him to ‘interview’ Jake Paul so it’s not like he really spent a month brain storming?
I have a guess on all that. Shane works on other channels as was revealed in the whole ryland telling his sister to move out "controversy." Additionally I believe he works on Morgan and Garrets channel. Throw in that Vegas trip for rylands birthday and that explains a lot of the gap. Additionally I do believe he will be interviewing some of Jake's haters based on the people he recently followed and his interview on the moms basement show. I could totally see him sitting down with Nick Crompton. Additionally there are a few people that make a ton of Jake Paul hate content that Shane follows. The smaller YouTuber iNabber for example. I noticed Shane follows him now and he only has 11,000ish followers on Twitter. So before he ever filmed with Jake it seems like he shot footage around the other parts of the series - if what he said about it really not being totally about Jake is to be believed. We will see.

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by abrahamlincoln »

Heylisten wrote:I'm sad we've had to wait this long only for a video involving one of the Paul brothers. I think he forgot although he does have a young audience he's had older "fans" grow with him and alot of us are in our 20's. We could give zero fucks about someone who screams into the camera. Speaking of screaming into a camera I would rather watch a fucken Jojo series to figure out/ confirm if shes that dumb or if it's all part of her gig. Because if so that is one smart little girl.
Anyways if i watch I'm definitely watching with ad block. If there was a way to watch without giving them a view I'd probably watch. Other wise I'm not watching. Or if anyone mentions something worth watching here.
I genuinely like his fake ass and I love Garrett and Morgan (and of course Drew :love2: ).

Actually, I used to watch Dance Moms, and JoJo is pretty smart. I guess she was like maybe 10, and there was an episode where she was speaking Korean because she' taught herself. She was home schooled, but I guess instead of being the type that does the bare minimum and then goes to dance, she was going above and beyond and was a few grades above her age level and teaching herself Korean for fun. Someone in her family/publicity sphere must be smart because I can't walk into a single store without seeing JoJo. She's got her music and online presence, so I'm sure she's picking up tips and things along the way. She seems like the type of kid who'd want to be involved in everything as much as possible (unlike the Ziegler's or Annie LeBlanc).

So she's def book smart and business savvy, but I don't watch her youtube videos. I mean she's 15 and still acts mega young, so I'm sure it's this act she puts on to be relatable? Or for the views? Kids watching youtube obvi don't want to see smart people doing things. I mean that's why the Paul brothers are so popular.

Maybe Shane's next series is going to be "Who's the Real JoJo"

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by abrahamlincoln »

WAIT DOUBLE POST BUT I HAD A THOUGHT!

What if Greg Paul getting hacked was planned? For more publicity. I feel like this family would do anything for more "success", and a sex tape of their gross creepy dad may be nbd like it was for the Kardashians. It's keeping people talking between the trailer release and the series release. Also, maybe it'll bring up some more interesting stuff for the series in a very convenient way.

Subtlestern
Talker
Talker
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by Subtlestern »

abrahamlincoln wrote:WAIT DOUBLE POST BUT I HAD A THOUGHT!

What if Greg Paul getting hacked was planned? For more publicity. I feel like this family would do anything for more "success", and a sex tape of their gross creepy dad may be nbd like it was for the Kardashians. It's keeping people talking between the trailer release and the series release. Also, maybe it'll bring up some more interesting stuff for the series in a very convenient way.
I doubt that because the hackers were saying he had underage porn. I don't care how game thirsty anyone is - they don't want that association or scrutiny. And since this all came out well after they finished filming, then there is no way it will be involved in the series.

As it is the content is questionable if it's faked or if it's even from Greg Paul. Or if it is even Greg Paul in the video. Unless conclusive evidence comes out then this will fade soon.

LaserBeam92
Talker
Talker
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:55 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by LaserBeam92 »

LiddlePallid wrote:"My ads are bad and my money sucks." - This is my biggest problem with Shane. If he was making as little as he makes it seem, he wouldn't be going 2 months at a time without posting a fucking video :rofl:
Yeah that's what annoys me the most about Shane. He is still in this highschool ex fat mentality where he has built no confidence at all, and he sees everything with his life/self as wrong. He hasn't built self confidence as an adult and he hasn't outgrown this awkward teen phase.
I was ignoring the money complaining thing, but it is getting cringey at this point.
He also needs to get some new clothes and stop trying to look like a hobo. I'm not a person who judges someone's clothes, I'm not into fashion myself or own a lot of clothes. But he doesn't even wash his clothes and he only wears the pig shirt all year, winter summer etc. He just doesn't try to work much on himself.

socialtwerker
Talker
Talker
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:03 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by socialtwerker »

The thing that irks me the most about Shane’s “I’m poor” bullshit is the fact that he seems to feel entitled despite not playing by the rules. He complains about not making good money because he gets limited ads or no ads, but I feel like the simple fix would be to make himself more brand friendly. Of course you can argue that youtubers shouldn’t have to censor themselves to make money, but like…that’s what the rest of us normal folks do every day at work. Youtube is a business like any other. I certainly wouldn’t expect to keep my job if I was going into the office every day talking about vulgar shit. Shane wants the money without putting in any extra effort. Think of someone like Jenna Marbles. She’s talked in the past about how she doesn’t want to censor herself in order to make better money from youtube, and that’s why she and Julien accept sponsors on the podcast, why they’re so invested in their twitch streaming, and probably why Jenna still does her Sirius show. Youtube isn’t lucrative for them on its own, so they’re finding other projects to pad their income. Shane just doesn’t have the hustle for that and would rather sit around for a month until a sponsor comes knocking. He really has no one to blame for his financial situation but himself.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3648
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:07 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

So I just saw on IG he will be getting no sleep until 9/25. Most people learn a lesson the first 8 times they wait until the last minute to do something. So here we go with the no sleep, trying to edit 43,981 hrs of video in a week which will turn into a delay and this shit won’t drop until October. Probably will be the last thing he does until after the new year.
Same shit, different day

sonmi
Talker
Talker
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:27 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by sonmi »

Deathsoul74 wrote:You know you can just watch it on Hooktube.com without giving him any views. Just type in: hooktube.com/channel/UCV9_KinVpV-snHe3C3n1hvA whenever a new Shane Dawson video comes up like I do. :rofl:
Hooktube is now sharing data with Google, so that no longer works.

Subtlestern
Talker
Talker
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by Subtlestern »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:So I just saw on IG he will be getting no sleep until 9/25. Most people learn a lesson the first 8 times they wait until the last minute to do something. So here we go with the no sleep, trying to edit 43,981 hrs of video in a week which will turn into a delay and this shit won’t drop until October. Probably will be the last thing he does until after the new year.
No way he delays the release of this. There are too many eyes on it and too many news outlets covered just the trailer.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1942
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:44 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by thehippiechick »

sonmi wrote:
Deathsoul74 wrote:You know you can just watch it on Hooktube.com without giving him any views. Just type in: hooktube.com/channel/UCV9_KinVpV-snHe3C3n1hvA whenever a new Shane Dawson video comes up like I do. :rofl:
Hooktube is now sharing data with Google, so that no longer works.
Just use an Ad Blocker. I use uBlock Origin. They don't get any ad $$ that way.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

SocialMediaPsych
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by SocialMediaPsych »

Shane is REALLY pissed that the Paul boys made a boatload of money off their fights and Shane feels he is so much better than them. Shane start training for a boxing match and then call out someone you think you might beat. Maybe Miranda sings or some thing :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Naughty
Naughty
Posts: 23561
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by LiddlePallid »

wtf has he been doing all this time if he's rushing to edit it all now? I don't understand what takes him so long. Maybe they should stop filming every single second of senseless shit and just focus on filming the main thing they're trying to do. Someone needs to help them plan better lmao

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1523
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:09 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by PiinkFart »

What happened to him saying he was going to post the unedited ‘raw’ footage of his conversations with youtubers?? (ex: Bunny in her bathroom)

So much for that.

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:37 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by brokenheartxd »

I truly believe he needs another Lauren in his life (god bless whoever that is), because when she produced for him, he was able to consistently put out content and got opportunities in TV and film. Ever since they split in 2014, he's just spiraled from project to project with no real direction or organization.

I think Jess was meant to fill Lauren's shoes, but Shane's just abrasive and stand-offish towards her, since he thinks he knows everything. So Shane's content and schedule will likely never improve, sad to say.
Image

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:37 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson: The “Poorest” Rich Man (Part 15)

Post by brokenheartxd »

PiinkFart wrote:What happened to him saying he was going to post the unedited ‘raw’ footage of his conversations with youtubers?? (ex: Bunny in her bathroom)

So much for that.
He can never stick to a project for very long nowadays
Image

Locked

Return to “Shane Dawson”