Shane Dawson Part 14? Find out in 2021

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Dawson Part 14? Find out in 2021

Post by AnnahJ »

Pretty much everything he showed or spoke about in the video he has shown before, we’ve seen his room, his back yard his kitchen, he’s talked about his businesses/how he makes money maybe the only thing is we haven’t seen inside his closet? Acting like this is all new when in reality it’s all about him showing off wealth makes me sick, he’s so out of touch and Shane is just trying to humanise him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost »

I enjoyed the video. As a person who was a teen during MySpace years, Jeffree was an icon for the scene kids and the outcasts. I was absolutely an emo kid who segued into scene as a teenager, so I was part of that clique. Granted, I loathed his music, but the style was everything. Hearing more about why his music career failed and how it actually hurt him that deeply was very interesting. The music thing seemed passive to me back in those days, I never knew it meant that much to him and that was what he actually wanted to do for a living. Good for him for not letting the depression take over and letting himself waste away to nothing.

I think Shane is doing alright with the whole "documentary" thing. As far as "living as x person" he's definitely no Andrew Jenks, but he's genuinely interested in people and that's a good start. He's also interested in the hows and whys, and he does a good job of asking questions without making people super uncomfortable.

As far as him beating jokes into the ground, I think that ties in with something that someone mentioned earlier in the thread - his mental health. As a person who is clinically depressed and has anxiety, married to a man who is also clinically depressed and has ADHD, we mask A LOT of things with humor. People often tell us we're funny and we just don't see it because we're so accustomed to cracking jokes because that was our way of surviving. Prime example is Robin Williams (RIP), someone who made a living making people laugh but ultimately succumbed to demons inside...which no one even knew about.
We're both on medication now so the depression (thankfully) isn't there, but who knows what Shane has going on in his head.

Rhaenys
Debater
Debater

Post by Rhaenys »

not gonna lie i died at shane constantly using sister and james getting annoyed

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Is Shane physically incapable of doing a collab video and not saying 20x he's poor or can't afford something? You make 3.3 million dollars a year, calm the fuck down

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

I'm new to Shane, just wondering if he is so popular on Youtube why doesn't he get sponsorships deals?

Purshaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by Purshaaa »

I tried to put a pic attachment on this post 8 times but have no idea how. He tweeted they got a brand deal for the video tomorrow. I wonder who it is.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

sororitygirl123 wrote:I'm new to Shane, just wondering if he is so popular on Youtube why doesn't he get sponsorships deals?
He has a history of doing controversial shit. Blackface, insensitive jokes, etc. He may have apologized, but many brands don't want to take the risk.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Hamil wrote:
sororitygirl123 wrote:I'm new to Shane, just wondering if he is so popular on Youtube why doesn't he get sponsorships deals?
He has a history of doing controversial shit. Blackface, insensitive jokes, etc. He may have apologized, but many brands don't want to take the risk.
I think it’s also because of his current humour. He makes sex jokes constantly. “Oh my god I’m cumming”, talking about feces / urine constantly. Always cussing. He just isn’t “family friendly”.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

How many videos has he made that he claims are his favorite now? He's so annoying.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

Put it this way, if you had a company would you want your ads promoted before a video of Someone who has a lot of controversy? I sure wouldn’t.

poshbird
Informer
Informer

Post by poshbird »

[deleted]

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

How does Shane make money if he isn’t making money off YouTube? Or is he just exaggerating and still making tons? I’m sure he has money invested and stuff but it seems like other YouTube’s that make a lot of money are able to do so through brand deals, and Shane doesn’t get many...

dontfwithmee
Learner
Learner

Post by dontfwithmee »

Even if he's had controversy's he still get millions of views per video, and right now, is arguably the most loved Youtuber by both creators and fans, so it would just make sense to sponsor him?
Also, when he was talking to Jeffree about sucking rappers dicks he said they had spoken about it off camera, but it was on his podcast? So I guess he just remembered that conversation differently to how it happened?

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

[tweet][/tweet]

Yeah, this needs to stop.

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

[tweet][/tweet]

Also, if he’d work at a desktop and not stay up till 5 AM, he’d have enough energy to edit and post on a schedule :)

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

brokenheartxd wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I’ll take garbage TV over Shane’s garbage content any day thanks

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

[H] wrote:
brokenheartxd wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>ryanabe</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1025141547547983874</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

I’ll take garbage TV over Shane’s garbage content any day thanks
On the flip side, it’s almost like he’s saying Shane’s “content” is more important than something EDUCATIONAL on PBS...

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

elah_w wrote:How does Shane make money if he isn’t making money off YouTube? Or is he just exaggerating and still making tons? I’m sure he has money invested and stuff but it seems like other YouTube’s that make a lot of money are able to do so through brand deals, and Shane doesn’t get many...
Shane's social blade indicates he's going to make 8 million dollars this year off of YouTube views alone so I'm not sure what your talking about of maybe that's a small sum to you?

He also sells a lot of merch which is a good income and has his podcast.

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

following

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

brokenheartxd wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>shanedawson</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1025131234941255680</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Also, if he’d work at a desktop and not stay up till 5 AM, he’d have enough energy to edit and post on a schedule :)
They filmed this shit SIX WEEKS AGO. How in the hell would you still be editing? If he's not just trolling his Twitter minions, what the fuck does he do with his life?

Return to “Shane Dawson”