Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

miranda5
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesus Dawson & The 4 Disciples (Part 13)

Post by miranda5 »

IF Shane wanted and true motives were to expose what actually happened he would have:

1. Grilled her about the footage of her saying people like to be outside
2. Ask straight up if she ever read the contracts (I heard she signed them, with the capacity)
3. Said yes Tana I do want to speak to these other sources you're claiming to have shading Michael.
4. Brought up the fact she was drunk not just networking, that she was in Hawaii the day before.
5. DID she put money into the event like she claimed or no?
6. Ask her why if Goodtimes had a bad rep didn't she go with a well established company to ensure her fans safety.

Nothing about his video was investigative or well researched. He basically owes the entire 10+ mil views to Michael imo. His interviews and forthcomings about contracts, tana etc. is the only facts that were brought to the table.

It was clear what truly happened. An incompetent person hired another one to throw a huge event, they are both to blame. He showed the facts, the footage and signed papers where both people show themselves incompetent and reckless, he´s not to judge or blame. He was pretty smart, cashing on this whole stupidity.

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Post by yungchi »

Seriously, what is the point in Andrew in this context? This whole series would've looked a LOT better and more professional if Shane had just stuck the camera on a tripod. The way he frantically swivels the camera around gives me a headache.

spaceunicorn
Learner
Learner

Post by spaceunicorn »

ok honestly what was crazy to me was the amount of people on twitter praising Shane for being such a good person, the only one that cares about the attendees etc etc.

what about he's the smartest on how to handle his brand? he wants to be the Oprah of youtube, with all this mess going on, being the guy to come out and be like ''YOUUU GET A REFUND AND YOUUUUUUUU GET A REFUND'' is going to be super fucking good for your brand. maybe it was all just out of the good of his heart but I just don't think he's Jesus just yet

autumnpe49
Learner
Learner

Post by autumnpe49 »

I’m just a casual reader here so I’m sorry if this has been discussed already, but does anyone know who any of the creators that Micheal Weist manages are? Tana said they were “big names,” so I’m super curious seeing as no one has really heard of him before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geonyoung
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by geonyoung »

autumnpe49 wrote:I’m just a casual reader here so I’m sorry if this has been discussed already, but does anyone know who any of the creators that Micheal Weist manages are? Tana said they were “big names,” so I’m super curious seeing as no one has really heard of him before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i made a list when the first tanacon vid came out:
King Bo (19) ig: suburban_prince
Tayler Holder (20) ig: taylerholder
Jackson Krecioch (20) ig: jackson_krecioch
Larry Merritt (19) ig: larrayox
Nick Fleetwood (22) ig: nick_fleetwood
Justin Blake (18) ig: justinblake
Cody Ryan (22) ig: realcodyryan (inactive)
Alan Poulos (19) ig: omgg_alan
Malu Trevejo (15) ig: malutrevejo

none of these names are listed in the "creators" section of the good times website but the link to their districtlines page has these creators/some of them were shown in the good times live 2018 vid

i had never heard of any of them until i looked them up lmao

amandine
Learner
Learner

Post by amandine »

sorry idk how to embed.

DO watch this. what a level headed, knowledgable guy. this guy, again, wonderful and informative video (cutest family too!) i def subscribed.

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

autumnpe49 wrote:I’m just a casual reader here so I’m sorry if this has been discussed already, but does anyone know who any of the creators that Micheal Weist manages are? Tana said they were “big names,” so I’m super curious seeing as no one has really heard of him before.
Mostly Musical.ly kids and he also had connections with the Magcon boys.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

So i’ve read on here the Michael has nothing to do with VEEP but it’s really hard to swallow because he signed the contract stating he is responsible for issuing any refunds. Now I know he is young but even Stevie Wonder could see the flaw in signing that.
Same shit, different day

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

I know his is late, I wasn’t gonna say anything, but every time I see Shane saying something about tanacon it’s like- it’s not even any of your fucking business! Was it OverratedDawsonCon? No!

I forget who said it(I think it was on Tana thread, idr) but Shane really did make everything worse with sticking himself in the middle of this and turning it into a CONspiracy blame game.

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Saviour Dawson: Everything is a CONspiracy

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

yungchi wrote:Seriously, what is the point in Andrew in this context? This whole series would've looked a LOT better and more professional if Shane had just stuck the camera on a tripod. The way he frantically swivels the camera around gives me a headache.
Honestly it seems like Shane just pays Andrew to be his friend in addition to editor/camera man. Like he's always over there and in Shane/Ryland/Morgan's Instagram stories and shit. It got to be way more than the 40 hours a week he'd be at a normal job. Shane just seems desperate for company and will find a way to make it happen even if that's paying for it.

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

Sooooooo Shane did a video with Jordanne aka Bobby Burns’ annoying ass girlfriend. Ugh.

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

Moffie wrote:Sooooooo Shane did a video with Jordanne aka Bobby Burns’ annoying ass girlfriend. Ugh.
Man, there's something off with her. She's like.. a not-funny-or-talented-or-nice Arielle Vandenberg.

Interesting that Shane did this video with her on her 2.6k sub channel, and not on Bobby's channel? Are they thinking people will like her more than they did Bobby and are trying to shift focus to her?

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Speaking of Bobby... I just happened across (recommendations) the "Brand Sins" channel and had no idea Bobby hosted those videos. LAWL.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

shortcake1111 wrote:
Moffie wrote:Sooooooo Shane did a video with Jordanne aka Bobby Burns’ annoying ass girlfriend. Ugh.
Man, there's something off with her. She's like.. a not-funny-or-talented-or-nice Arielle Vandenberg.

Interesting that Shane did this video with her on her 2.6k sub channel, and not on Bobby's channel? Are they thinking people will like her more than they did Bobby and are trying to shift focus to her?
Pretty much any video bashing bobby hates her more than bobby lol. I don't watch him a lot but I've see a couple of videos talking about him and shane, pettypaige did a video and at the end of it she straight up said he needs to drop her she's a crazy bitch.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pyroclitoral
Talker
Talker

Post by pyroclitoral »

Does anyone have a link to the garrett watts thread? Also if there's ones on ryland, morgan, and drew, could I have links to those too?

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

shortcake1111 wrote:

Agreed. I also get the vibe that she kind of.....hovers over Bobby? Like, she responds to EVERY hate comment on Bobby’s Instagram. Bobby and her have been hyping her revamped channel ever since there was massive hate on his, post-Shane. I guess maybe they thought we would forget? Nah bitch, we see you.

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

Body language read of Tana and the good times dude. I don’t agree with all the points but for those interested it’s worth a watch

[video][/video]

LiddlePallid
Naughty
Naughty

Post by LiddlePallid »

shortcake1111 wrote:

If that's his thinking, he's an idiot - I haven't seen ONE person say they enjoy her lmao. I think that Shane reads here. A LOT. And he's probably seen how much we all can't stand Jordanne, so maybe he figured that was a good way to stir up some more drama :rofl:

SombraOnline
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SombraOnline »

[youtube][/youtube]

Return to “Shane Dawson”