IF Shane wanted and true motives were to expose what actually happened he would have:
1. Grilled her about the footage of her saying people like to be outside
2. Ask straight up if she ever read the contracts (I heard she signed them, with the capacity)
3. Said yes Tana I do want to speak to these other sources you're claiming to have shading Michael.
4. Brought up the fact she was drunk not just networking, that she was in Hawaii the day before.
5. DID she put money into the event like she claimed or no?
6. Ask her why if Goodtimes had a bad rep didn't she go with a well established company to ensure her fans safety.
Nothing about his video was investigative or well researched. He basically owes the entire 10+ mil views to Michael imo. His interviews and forthcomings about contracts, tana etc. is the only facts that were brought to the table.
It was clear what truly happened. An incompetent person hired another one to throw a huge event, they are both to blame. He showed the facts, the footage and signed papers where both people show themselves incompetent and reckless, he´s not to judge or blame. He was pretty smart, cashing on this whole stupidity.