Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part 12)

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part

Post by takoyaki »

Do people actually think that girl tricked Shane into giving her money? She actually avoided him when he came back into the store (I guess after knowing she could go to jail for being filmed... whether that was true or not lol...) and when she read his note on his phone she's like, "wtf..." and had to think about it and emailed him basically saying no thanks, right? She said the closing date was soon and she was just going to wait it out instead of quitting. It sounds like she got super weirded out for being offered 10,000$, as anyone would.

lumi_inc
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lumi_inc »

takoyaki wrote:Do people actually think that girl tricked Shane into giving her money? She actually avoided him when he came back into the store (I guess after knowing she could go to jail for being filmed... whether that was true or not lol...) and when she read his note on his phone she's like, "wtf..." and had to think about it and emailed him basically saying no thanks, right? She said the closing date was soon and she was just going to wait it out instead of quitting. It sounds like she got super weirded out for being offered 10,000$, as anyone would.
Yeah I really don't believe that she tried to scam him. Shane went up to her in the store to ask about the situation with the store closing and the employees losing their jobs and such. She was just answering her questions honestly, not trying to give a sob story.

I'm sure she was warned about the filming thing and didn't want to get in trouble with her boss, and that's why she was avoiding him. As well as probably finding him creepy for following her around.

She turned down the money initially and said she didn't want to quit her job, but I'm sure Shane still wanted to give her to money anways because of his savior complex and because he thought he was getting the brand deal so, not his money.

And if someone keeps offering you 10k I'm sure we'd all eventually take it lol. I bet he was like "Well just take the money you don't have to do anything."

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

"This girl seems weirded out after I stalked her around Toys-R-Us like a fucking axe murderer. Clearly she was trying to scam me."

:roll: Could he be anymore oblivious and self-absorbed?

alezanduh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alezanduh »

Probably not, with the amount of attention he's been getting with the weird content (negative and positive) he will continue doing this.

His videos have become so predictable and annoying. They all start out with him constantly reminding us he was overweight, Garret making noises, Ryland being gay and now Andrew laughing. Then they go somewhere and hace some life changing light bulb, cry about it in the car and change their tone of voice, Garret says something annoying, etc etc. Then they spend the rest of the video talking about how Shane is going to do something nice.
Hippo wrote:"This girl seems weirded out after I stalked her around Toys-R-Us like a fucking axe murderer. Clearly she was trying to scam me."

:roll: Could he be anymore oblivious and self-absorbed?
Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

gamergirl
Debater
Debater

Post by gamergirl »

My thoughts are he sent this trainwreck of a video to the 'sponser' and the sponsor was like no this is so bad, and pulled out but he decided to upload it anyway cause its content and it'l get views.
I couldnt even get through 10 mins of it tbh it was that bad

Catleana
Talker
Talker

Post by Catleana »

Ok. I watched the video.

- 3:25 uhm...ok, we get it, you are Mother Theresa, Ghandi and Jesus all in one :angel:

- Ryland eating was nauseating

- This is not quality content, it is a VLOG. Not a good vlog and not Shane's vlog, it is basically Andrew's crappy vlog

- at the end he writes "I gave her a bunch of money" wut. Why add that in? And how did he give it to her? :?: :!:

Conclusion: Don't waste your time. Nothing funny or interesting happens :|

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

Honestly,the video was a mess but I thoroughly enjoyed a break from Garrett's obnoxious screaming "SHAAAANE" and "MEEEE".
Ryland was still there but he was mostly quiet apart from begging for a engagement ring

cunterella
Learner
Learner

Post by cunterella »

Tried to make Fiverr guys go viral. No one remembers them.
Tried to help Grav3yardgirl. Failed.
Tried to help this Toys R Us employee. Flopped.
Has been making zero effort to fix himself up for years.

I see a pattern here.

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

He should have titled the video "terrible, terrible content".

1) Andrew is supposed to be a "professional" cameraman but you hear him in every video and this last video was the worst yet for his background laugh.

2) Ryland is every bit of a moaning, nagging housewife. "buy me a ring" "buy me a car". I get that you love who you love but if I wanted to watch Ryland I'd sub to him.

3) We wait how long for a video and this is the end result? Really?

I'm glad we didn't get a 24 hour challenge video as it would be Morgan and Ryland moaning for 24 hours straight. :roll:

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Re: Andrew laughing. As long as the "Andrew's laugh gives me life!" or "Like this comment if you love Andrew's laugh as much as me!" etc etc comments keep coming I sadly don't think much will be done about it. :|
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

PiinkFart wrote:Ryland saying “I wonder if they have iPhone exxes” instead of “iPhone tens” proves how fake bougie he is to me. Petty af, I know.

It is called the iPhone X, it is not the iPhone 10.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

siggy
Learner
Learner

Post by siggy »

Totally agree nobody would ever sponsor a video that shitty. I’m sure the sponsor was shocked and disgusted. Like what is he even doing uploading that? First of all it’s boring and has no point, but more importantly it had the manager point blank threatening legal action from the jump, and the poor girl never even wanted to be in the video period so they just blurred her face and kept the entire thing revolving around her. None of that should have been posted. How fucking dumb and self involved is he?? I’m glad his rich white Jesus complex finally sort of backfired but it doesn’t seem to have done much since he had the audacity to call this, as always, one of his favorite videos they’ve ever done. He should have scrapped it and done absolutely anything else - a dumb food video for old time’s sake would have been quick and easy to film and edit and would have made the og fans happy.

E_8
Learner
Learner

Post by E_8 »

Does anyone have the vide on hooktube or anything?

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

Mosie926 wrote:
PiinkFart wrote:Ryland saying “I wonder if they have iPhone exxes” instead of “iPhone tens” proves how fake bougie he is to me. Petty af, I know.

If Im not mistaken its "X" as in "X the roman numeral" so it is supposed to be pronounced "ten"

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

E_8 wrote:Does anyone have the vide on hooktube or anything?
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=pZ0lK60WuZ4

I encourage everyone to watch on Hooktube so he doesn't get views from us.

LaStrawberry4U
Learner
Learner

Post by LaStrawberry4U »

Hello,

In my opinion, if he really wanted to help someone and make the 10 k worth spent, he could have reached out to the t-shirt guy (forgot his name) to try and help him establish his online business and help him navigate the selling aspect and branding of online merchandise. He would have also helped and inspire many more people and followers on-line to do the same thing. Shane definitely has good intentions but hes not hes not delivering his ideas the right way.

If he want to help people, a good series would be something in the lines of "flip my on-line business" or something in those lines, he remind me of the guy from "flip this house" that use to work flipping houses with the whole family and in the end they had fun, and also made profits together, I know I would watch.....

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

fail_dawson wrote:
Mosie926 wrote:

If Im not mistaken its "X" as in "X the roman numeral" so it is supposed to be pronounced "ten"
I've been calling it the X since there was never a 9(thought it was sorta special model), I have never heard anyone call it the 10. I can't stand Ryan, but I can't consider it bougie calling it the X(unless I'm bougie lol).
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

Mosie926 wrote:
fail_dawson wrote:
Mosie926 wrote:

I've been calling it the X since there was never a 9(thought it was sorta special model), I have never heard anyone call it the 10. I can't stand Ryan, but I can't consider it bougie calling it the X(unless I'm bougie lol).
Apple has said from the beginning it's supposed to be pronounced the "ten" not "Ex". X just represents the numeral for 10.

And I think you misunderstood - the person was saying it's NOT bougie to call it the "Ex" - it's the opposite, because it means he's trashy enough to think it's actually meant to be called "Ex" rather than the correct "ten".

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

WanderlustX3 wrote:I don't understand Andrews laughing.. he had no problem holding it back (most of the time) before they showed him so why is it
Because no one knew who Shane's cameraman was before and they wanted to keep it that way for awhile. If Andrew talked and giggled during that time, people would be able to easily figure out who he was. (and yes I understand some people pretty much already knew it was him before he was properly introduced but still)

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

so.. going through shane’s (failed) attempts at these series..
1. Reconnecting with Blair (not confirmed but she had just come back to YT after a long hiatus so it seemed like a stunt to get more subscribers ?? doesn’t seem like that happened and now she just not on YT anymore lol)
2. Reconnecting with dad (great video, but no follow up? do they talk ever ??)
3. Prison friend/murder. (WHAT happened to this ?! If he had gone to visit his “friend” in prison that would have been a great video.. would have loved to hear about what it’s like in prison and maybe learn more about what happened)
4. That singer girl (she had a large influx of subscribers at first, but now barely any views and he never talks about or promotes her channel)
5. Bobby ( we all know how this flopped hahah)
6. Blind girl (sorry don’t know names .. I suppose this series was more successful than the rest)
7. Graveyard girl (haven’t really seen a huge difference in her views and i doubt she will be able to keep this facade going very long)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Shane Dawson”