Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part 12)

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part 12)

Post by PiinkFart »

Purple_Aussie
Debater
Debater

Re: Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part

Post by Purple_Aussie »

I don't think the series has anything to do with JoJo. He's not that subtle. I think he only tagged her because he happened to have the poster on the shot and he wants the attention (I refuse to say it)

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

PiinkFart wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bj</span><span>_</span><span>BTovjw</span><span>-</span><span>5</span><span>/</span></a>

The squad (minus Morgan) and Jeffree. Pig shirt included.
Oh god damnit, the rest of them just HAD to come didn't they. I'm debating watching these now. I'll probably just watch J's instead.

BrutalPoetry
Learner
Learner

Post by BrutalPoetry »

yellowmister222 wrote:
flipflopsandsocks50 wrote:i'd love to see them smoke a blunt with jeffree to be totally honest hahaha
Shane would either overreact like he did with the Xanax or say that it doesn't effect him whatsoever like he has in past videos.
EXACTLY LMAO he would act like he took a line of coke and have ten minutes worth of his dramatics!!!
" You're annoying me right now. Every breath you draw in my presence annoys me. " - Cersei

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

J Star looks terrified to be on that disgusting couch!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

LiddlePallid
Naughty
Naughty

Post by LiddlePallid »

I honestly don't get why Ryland has to tag along for all of these. Him and Morgan don't contribute much to the videos at all. I can see Andrew going so he can film for him, Garrett didn't really need to be there either but at least I get a kick out of him sometimes. Shane needs to do more than just "squad" videos because it got old real quick.

Post by Guest »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:J Star looks terrified to be on that disgusting couch!
He's literally covering his nose lmfao

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Can anyone fill me in on why Jeffree Star is so hated? Other than the fact that he's full of himself?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

CEKJSNCEDNJFK ED Literally why are all of his promo tweets for the new video just dramatic screenshots of him?? We get it. The new video was a disaster, but how tf do those pictures tell us anything else? :rofl:

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

Forest339
Talker
Talker

Post by Forest339 »

Can wait for July 2019 where we get a 75 parter that was filmed from January to June all about Ryland that actually gets really real and they almost break up but in the end it’s his favorite series yet :,)

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by greenfaerie »

pious wrote:Can anyone fill me in on why Jeffree Star is so hated? Other than the fact that he's full of himself?
There’s been things in his past such as racist comments or hating on women, had drama with Shayla but yawn everyone’s catty.. Too much details would get OT so just google his name or go to his older threads. I’m an African American woman and I enjoy his content/makeup ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Same with Shane doing blackface, I just don’t let shit get me worked me up unless someone’s killing someone or seriousssssslly out of line, so I may be the wrong person to ask lol.

I wonder if another reason Shane pushed Destry’s content off was because he couldn’t have someone else being consistent on his channel when he cant get one video up a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

pancakeman wrote:Okay but I think it's kind of weird/cute how excited Jeffree is to meet Garrett. They seem like polar opposites.
Yes deffo best friends friend vibe lol

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

I'm dead at the fact that I called J*****e gay Voldemort and then Garrett makes the same comparison on Twitter albeit more nicely.

Mirabellle
Debater
Debater

Post by Mirabellle »

Hippo wrote:I'm dead at the fact that I called J*****e gay Voldemort and then Garrett makes the same comparison on Twitter albeit more nicely.

What did he say? Sorry I don't have twitter :) Do any of them have interesting twitter accounts by the way? I have always thought making an account there so I could also creep on there but meh.. :D

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Mirabellle wrote:
Hippo wrote:I'm dead at the fact that I called J*****e gay Voldemort and then Garrett makes the same comparison on Twitter albeit more nicely.

What did he say? Sorry I don't have twitter :) Do any of them have interesting twitter accounts by the way? I have always thought making an account there so I could also creep on there but meh.. :D

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

Ugh I feel like the "squad" actually hurts Shane's reputation with collabs. With Bunny, Shane was really doing her a favour with the collab but with someone like Jeffree who is actually relevant, it could put him off to be around Shane's dirty, annoying flying monkeys.

It's really Morgan and Ryland that are the main problem. It's funny because Ryland tries to put on this boujie rich bitch facade (it started out as almost a joke but you can tell he's really believing his own bullshit at this point) and Jeffree actually lives that life and more. He legit makes Ryland look like a broke bitch on welfare, I can already taste Ryland's jealousy and brown nosing. Much like how he was with James Charles.

Post by Guest »

Shane usually uploads at noon PST right? Got another two hours. Place your bets now
-what’s the video about
-how many times does he claw at his face
-how many times is he gonna do the :’) face
-will be bring his mom into it or go to her house or something
-is this his favorite video he’s ever done

What else is there?

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Nolitaflat wrote:Shane usually uploads at noon PST right? Got another two hours. Place your bets now
-what’s the video about
-how many times does he claw at his face
-how many times is he gonna do the :’) face
-will be bring his mom into it or go to her house or something
-is this his favorite video he’s ever done

What else is there?
I bet he’ll say it’s the worst video he’s ever done but it’ll end up being one of the better videos he’s produced in a while.

chain
Informer
Informer

Post by chain »

luluguava wrote:Ugh I feel like the "squad" actually hurts Shane's reputation with collabs. With Bunny, Shane was really doing her a favour with the collab but with someone like Jeffree who is actually relevant, it could put him off to be around Shane's dirty, annoying flying monkeys.

It's really Morgan and Ryland that are the main problem. It's funny because Ryland tries to put on this boujie rich bitch facade (it started out as almost a joke but you can tell he's really believing his own bullshit at this point) and Jeffree actually lives that life and more. He legit makes Ryland look like a broke bitch on welfare, I can already taste Ryland's jealousy and brown nosing. Much like how he was with James Charles.
I agree with this 100%. In the video with James Charles you could just sense his jealousy was taking OVER in that whole video. From the need to say "sister" to the bright eyed look of feeling himself every time he looked in the mirror. I would just love if someone was over the top rude to him and Morgan.

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker

Post by NocteRegem »

chain wrote:
luluguava wrote:Ugh I feel like the "squad" actually hurts Shane's reputation with collabs. With Bunny, Shane was really doing her a favour with the collab but with someone like Jeffree who is actually relevant, it could put him off to be around Shane's dirty, annoying flying monkeys.

I agree with this 100%. In the video with James Charles you could just sense his jealousy was taking OVER in that whole video. From the need to say "sister" to the bright eyed look of feeling himself every time he looked in the mirror. I would just love if someone was over the top rude to him and Morgan.
He is jealous of the people that live how he would like to live. People who buy real gucci stuff, not just some slides. People who can buy the G wagon without having to pay for it for years.

With james charles he decided to copu the sister thing, what is Jeffree's thing that will copy in this video and during shanes's next few? He has no personality, so the boy need to copy someone
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

Return to “Shane Dawson”