Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part 12)

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part

Post by takoyaki »

Shane has lost his roots. He needs to remember the days when his father ran away with the familys money and his mom worked tirelessly to support him

Hollyb14
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollyb14 »

He’s literally becoming that Queen Shane character he “pretends” to be in his vlogs sometimes. Although let’s be real, he has always been that character he just used to hide it better.

wake
Informer
Informer

Post by wake »

brokenheartxd wrote:He probably lost a sponsor cause he's so fucking lazy lol
Yeah, maybe he didn't make their deadline, lol.

nazxr
Talker
Talker

Post by nazxr »

Has Shane changed or has he always been like this and just hid it better? I've been a fan since 2014 and I don't remember him acting like this before. And like people said he was writing books, doing the podcast and uploading daily videos back then. Now he has become insufferable with the constant whining and complaining about editing and how hard he works, and people keep kissing his ass on Twitter, just feeding his out of control ego. He really has become one of the people he used to make fun of back in the day. And this will only get worse since his views and subscribers keep going up for doing the bare minimum.

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

Theory: I think Ryland is a bad influence on him, think he gasses Shane's ego so Shane will be emotionally dependent on him. Shane is still hugely insecure as evidenced by the nitpicking random Twitter "haters".

But Ryland keeps telling him he's hot shit, the god of YouTube, squad king.... Whatever it takes for Ryland to cement himself as balding sugar baby #1.

Also his lifestyle choices are catching up with him, you can't live off diet soda and takeaways into your thirties without it affecting your energy levels.

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer

Post by WentworthSeb »

My first comment here so it is slightly all over the place. But:

-Who doesn't drink water and instead drinks soda?

-Who pees in plastic bottles in their own houses? Only mentally sick.

-Who brags on not showering for days or not changing their underway - the insane.

-Who is a partner to a person like that - only a similarly insane person.

I'm sorry but for a 30yo man to piss in bottles, not drinking water and not showering are marks of disfunctionality that is so severe that it will sooner or later implode.

He is disgusting and not really that talented. I would say Garrett and the editor Andrew have talent.

My prediction is next year there is no Shane on YT. Or he reverts back to Gratceffa-Type eating videos or something.

starsdust
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by starsdust »

Ryland is 100% a bad influence on Shane, honestly as soon as they breakup Shanes personality will change completely again

nazxr
Talker
Talker

Post by nazxr »

Still can't stop laughing @ "balding sugar baby" :rofl: Y'all are a mess.

Some people are wondering why he doesn't do low effort videos in between his other videos. Shane is a HIGH QUALITY visual artiste and film maker now. I'm pretty sure he thinks those videos are beneath him now. I think it's one of the reasons he stopped doing videos with Destery.

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker

Post by NocteRegem »

Shane is probably thinks that his new videos are a way to catch the attention from a real studio or channel to give him an opportunity. He believes the studio will see him and say "wow, this guy makes series online and has a huge following. LETS GIVE HIM A TV SHOW"

Delusional.
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

starsdust wrote:Ryland is 100% a bad influence on Shane, honestly as soon as they breakup Shanes personality will change completely again
Since the stereotypical funk of eating unhealthy and not taking care of ones hygiene after a breakup is his norm, a breakup for Shane would include showering, exercising, and possibly socializing outside of his house. Plus he can keep some of the cash Ryland is sucking out of his pockets. Win win!
Same shit, different day

Mirabellle
Debater
Debater

Post by Mirabellle »

I'm going on a vacation for 2 weeks and I better want to read some tea when I get back. I hope by that time he has posted a video with Jeffree Star. If not I give up. :)

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

Makes you think doesn't it.

Shane's moaning on about how hard editing is and yet here Nikki is, her little brother passing away and she's still more dedicated to her subscribers than Shane. :roll:

Get your shit together Shane.

starsdust
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by starsdust »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
starsdust wrote:Ryland is 100% a bad influence on Shane, honestly as soon as they breakup Shanes personality will change completely again
Since the stereotypical funk of eating unhealthy and not taking care of ones hygiene after a breakup is his norm, a breakup for Shane would include showering, exercising, and possibly socializing outside of his house. Plus he can keep some of the cash Ryland is sucking out of his pockets. Win win!
maybe he’ll actually put out good content again but since we’ve been dealing with bandwagons of bad content for years i doubt it (his prime content was the OG spooky bois videos)

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Remember how Shane used to always act annoyed in his videos with Joey Graceffa, and the React videos he was always really rude and bored? And how he makes fun of Garrett and he blames ALL of those things on just a ‘character’ he was playing?

I’m starting to think that super negative Shane is who he really is. And the character he plays is the ‘guys I’m so happy this is my favourite video :’) ‘

I really don’t think the real Shane is a nice person.

ejlmdotjpg
Learner
Learner

Post by ejlmdotjpg »

can someone please get Andrew Sowacky out of Shane's anal cavity, this is getting ridiculous

kramodadragon
Talker
Talker

Post by kramodadragon »

Oh Andrew. If Shane Dawson is the 'hardest working person you know', then jeez you need to get out of your bubble and go visit some nurses in a hospital or the vast amount of people working multiple jobs who still can't make ends meet, rather than having your nose in Shane Dawson's dirty ass.

The ass-kissing is seriously insufferable.

'If he's not tirelessly working on his own videos, he's doing everything he can to help the people around him with theirs.'.

1. That's his literal job. His job is to create video content. I work 'tirelessly' at my job. I don't need a circle-jerk over it. And the 'other people's' videos he helps with are clearly Morgan's and Ryland's and he chose to saddle himself with those two so that's his burden to bare. There are plenty of people who produce better far better content, more frequently, with less subscribers, less views and less money. But they aren't complaining like you.

2. He's being vastly rewarded financially for the time he puts in. He's not doing it for free or 'for the love of his fans or the love of film' or whatever. He's in his million dollar mansion, with his gucci slides, and his first class vacations because editing videos = money.

3. He's demonstrated VERY CLEARLY just how LAZY he is on HUNDREDS of occasions. Even if that's 'a character'. Being so lazy that you can't even get out of your own bed to piss, or wear clean clothes, or shower, even when off camera, doesn't give the impression that you 'work really really hard'. That's the impression you gave people, so excuse me for not exactly believing all the ass-kissing.

Just hire a video editor and shut up.

I'm actually turning into Onision lol

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

All of these verified accounts (idk who they are except Saf and Manny) stroking his ego in replies to his temper tantrum of a tweet are making me sick. Sucking his virtual dick in hopes they’ll be in the next series.

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

PiinkFart wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>hoodieallen</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1005896341233520641</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>mannymua733</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1005911237807374336</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>therobdyke</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1005894639704997888</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>safiyajn</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1006249009122381825</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>velvetgh0st</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1005896506782683136</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>

All of these verified accounts (idk who they are except Saf and Manny) stroking his ego in replies to his temper tantrum of a tweet are making me sick. Sucking his virtual dick in hopes they’ll be in the next series.
Tbh I’m not surprised Rob is kissing his ass considering he’s in the same boat as Bunny. Gabriella was only relevant when she was best pals with Zoe. Hoodie Allen is only relevant because of Tana/Elijah.

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

Very off topic but I just found out that Drew is 22
What????I legit thought he was older than Shane

Post by Guest »

I'd love to see a schedule from these Youtubers. They all stick together and put people in their place when they come after their friends, but what the fuck do they actually DO?? A day in the life of a youtuber, but ACTUALLY showing what they do. Would be different if it was like Jenna Marbles for example, who does a radio show, a podcast, streams, and does her weekly video. Like okay see THAT'S a lot. What does Shane even do?? It's not like he gets brand deals, so I can't imagine him actually having to work with companies and arrange calls and shit... I feel like Ryland would be WAY busier than Shane. He at least actually GETS brand deals and does shit. And even he doesnt do much. So what DOES Shane do?????

Return to “Shane Dawson”