Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part 12)

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane "IEdited7VideosSoINeedAMonthOff :,)" Dawson (Part

Post by pious »

Why does Ryland always sound like he's coming down off laughing gas or something when he does his intros and outros? Almost slurring his words.

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

gummyheart217 wrote:Are you kidding? (Ryland and Morgan's interview with Access)

Who gives a shit as to what these two think about it? You know their egos must be inflating so much and they must think they're so 'famous' :barf:
They need to quickly realize without Shane they're literally nothing. If they wanna build up their own brand I have no problems, but don't think for one second it was all you that made you popular. If Shane and Ryland broke up tomorrow, in 6 months no one will even remember their names. Honestly :roll:
Morgan should be thanking her lucky stars she met Shane because she really is like someone gave your waitress at the Olive Garden a million subscribers

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

gummyheart217 wrote:Are you kidding? (Ryland and Morgan's interview with Access)

Who gives a shit as to what these two think about it? You know their egos must be inflating so much and they must think they're so 'famous' :barf:
They need to quickly realize without Shane they're literally nothing. If they wanna build up their own brand I have no problems, but don't think for one second it was all you that made you popular. If Shane and Ryland broke up tomorrow, in 6 months no one will even remember their names. Honestly :roll:
Was it a slow day at the office? Was literally no one else available? Also, Morgan doesn't know shit about mics because she kept hitting it at the beginning, holy fuck. Those poor sound guys. I cannot wait until these two are irrelevant again.

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Although Ryland annoys me most of the time, I will give him credit for actually posting even after he scrapped his original video. We all know that if Shane decided to scrap his video, we’d have to wait another month for one because he wants to give us something really special :,)

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

pious wrote:Why does Ryland always sound like he's coming down off laughing gas or something when he does his intros and outros? Almost slurring his words.
To me it seems like he's about to burst into tears or maniacal laughter at any second.

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

[instagram][/instagram]
I’ll pass thanks

Post by Guest »

[H] wrote:[instagram]<a class="vglnk" href="[/instagram" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bjp2dV4go8n</span><span>/[/</span><span>instagram</span></a>]
I’ll pass thanks
... I dont get it... because he drinks Starbucks and has a dog...?? wtf

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Nolitaflat wrote:
[H] wrote:[instagram]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="[/instagram" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bjp2dV4go8n</span><span>/[/</span><span>instagram</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bjp2dV4go8n</span><span>/[/</span><span>instagram</span></a>]
I’ll pass thanks
... I dont get it... because he drinks Starbucks and has a dog...?? wtf
It’s one of those carousel posts. Those reasons are a lot better than the ones listed though.

Natalie
Debater
Debater

Post by Natalie »

Wonder when his next video will be.
I can't deal with another three parter

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

"Hey guys! I'll be out of town filming my next 20 parter till august, i hope u understand i just want it to be the best it can be, this is my favorite video yet :,))))) <3"

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

If anyone has an extra 25 mins and hasn't seen Not Cool, this guy does an awesome analysis on why it's a horrible movie.
The part where the girl is complimenting Shane in the car will really make you cringe. (13:15-13:50)

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

^lmao I seen that video cause I hadn't watched the movie but that scene really made me cringe. When I saw that it was a scene that made the final cut for the movie I seriously questioned shane's ability to create film. How big of an ego could you have to write in your script about how attractive you are. It's not even remotely ironically funny...yet also have such lowself esteem irl....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

timesnewroman wrote:^lmao I seen that video cause I hadn't watched the movie but that scene really made me cringe. When I saw that it was a scene that made the final cut for the movie I seriously questioned shane's ability to create film. How big of an ego could you have to write in your script about how attractive you are. It's not even remotely ironically funny...yet also have such lowself esteem irl....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
It also bothered me so much how, when the bad reviews came out, he just wrote them off as "critics with bad taste" or "people that just don't like him", or the movie "not being for them", instead of at least CONSIDERING it was shit.

Sis
Learner
Learner

Post by Sis »

[tweet][/tweet] (did i do that right?)
Looks like we know what his next series is. I'm assuming it's probably going to be "a day in the life of" series like his one with Trisha.
Last edited by Sis on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

... a series with Jeffree. I wonder what this is going to entail.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

I actually like Jeffree and I’m looking forward to the series. First time I’ve been able to say that about his series since Trish!

LiddlePallid
Naughty
Naughty

Post by LiddlePallid »

I thought the video of him doing Shane's makeup was hilarious - I wonder what this is going to be about...

mystery11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mystery11 »

"Switching lives with Jeffery Star"
Part 1: Telling the"squad that they are going to Jeffrey's house"
Part 2: Travelling to Jeffrey's house
Part 3: Reaching his house and Ryland wearing his boujee stuff
Part4: Telling Jeffrey about the video idea
Part 5: Preparing him
Part 6: The actual video

allycooper554
Talker
Talker

Post by allycooper554 »

PiinkFart wrote:I actually like Jeffree and I’m looking forward to the series. First time I’ve been able to say that about his series since Trish!
What do you like about him? His racism or his sexism

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

allycooper554 wrote:
PiinkFart wrote:I actually like Jeffree and I’m looking forward to the series. First time I’ve been able to say that about his series since Trish!
What do you like about him? His racism or his sexism
can you bring this to the jeffree trash thread before we get some sort of OT tangent going please :roll:

Return to “Shane Dawson”