Ryland Adams

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ryland Adams

Post by FoodGusher »

Everyone need to stop trying SO. FUCKING. HARD. to make Shane "Beauty Guru" Dawson happen.

It's less believable than a monkey dressing up as a prima ballerina and trying out for the principal role in Swan Lake.

He is not and will never be one. Dear god I can smell him just by looking at him, and it's gnarly.

What he actually needs in his house is a car wash to walk through on a daily basis, not a fecking beauty room for all that colourful facepainting crap he doesn't even give a shit about.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I’m sure that that house has a shower or a few for him to use and to be honest, I’m sure he does use it, but I agree he needs to not try so hard on the makeup and still wear ratty old shirts. I don’t think he is as gross as he likes to say he is. I don’t think bougie Ryland could handle a dumpster wife.

candlequitter
Debater
Debater

Post by candlequitter »

lmao the "beauty room" is basic af tho. why is ryland so damn mediocre in everything he does?

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

candlequitter wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:53 pm
lmao the "beauty room" is basic af tho. why is ryland so damn mediocre in everything he does?
That was what I was thinking. I mean lbr, he made the room because he needed a video idea and he had Shane's debit card burning a hole in his pocket.

It also seems like he lowkey wanted to eliminate the guest room from the house... Which is pretty stupid. That room will get like maybe three actual videos out of it, not including the docu-series. It's also not going to stop people from staying over.

kramodadragon
Talker
Talker

Post by kramodadragon »

Am I wrong in thinking they were going to make that room and the next room into a movie theater originally? I guess they got bored of that idea, like they'll eventually get bored of makeup.

Ryland reminds me of those rich wives who stay home all day who pretend to have a job and say they're an 'Interior Designer'. When really they just like going furniture shopping and buying whatever is in the showroom and don't actually have any idea of what goes together or how to reflect a person's personality in a space. Just whatever looks good from Instagram/Pinterest/Magazines.

Just skimmed to the reveal, and yeah, no surprise that room is bland and mediocre. Just like Ryland himself I suppose!

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Why did it take him "weeks" to get such a basic room done ? Sure, waiting for stuff to arrive, but everything seems to take so LOOOONG for him.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

GoldenSnitch300
Talker
Talker

Post by GoldenSnitch300 »

The footage he used was from April... how could it take him that long to edit it all together??

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

So basically Shanes whole 'squad' is now just a Jeffree promo group. Cool.
Also how stupid to so obviously disregard products just because they are from brands that Jeffree dont like, like hiding things, and Ryland saying "This is my favourite!" until Shane tells him "We don't like that brand". So fake.

Also just imagine the money Shane spend on makeup. And the money Ryland spend on redecorating this temporary room for fun while knowing Shane will be over makeup soon. I fucking hate rich people.
- english is not my first language -

silverah
Learner
Learner

Post by silverah »

Andrew calling Shane "baby" & Shane not thanking Ryland...Yieks

ShingekinoKira
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ShingekinoKira »

silverah wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:05 pm
Wait, when did andrew call him baby? :|

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

I wonder how Ryland will react when Shane has his following out with J*? He felt very protective over his J* bought face product in the video. I get the feeling the grown ass sugar baby is going to have a lot less Gucci once Shane moves on.

GossipJunkie33
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipJunkie33 »

GossipGirldelete31 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:55 pm
GossipJunkie33 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:58 pm
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:00 pm
applejuice wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:25 am
And Garrett knew it was for a video and wanted to make it special and set it up Japanese style. He put a lot of effort into it and wanted it to be a surprise but they were just being plain rude and disrespectful to him.
I wouldn't call buying lunchables and pizza hard work lmao.

It didn't appear that they gave him much of a notice. So yes, it is hard work. Did he cook the food? No. But he spent his time, money, and energy into getting stuff he thought they'd like and then opened up his home for them to talk complete sh!t about everything he just did at the drop of a hat for them and their ridiculous concept of a video.
Oh boo hoo his life is sooo hard. :( Y'all are being ridiculous. Garrett is a grown ass man. He could have said no. I'm sure this isn't the first time he has been treated this way by them. (Of course, this could be an act for the camera) He could have told them to stop or leave at any time. I don't think y'all would know what hard work is if it hit you in the face.

Goodness, a mermaid of rylantis got triggered! Calm down!

GossipGirl131
Learner
Learner

Post by GossipGirl131 »

GossipJunkie33 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:25 pm
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:55 pm
GossipJunkie33 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:58 pm
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:00 pm
applejuice wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:25 am
And Garrett knew it was for a video and wanted to make it special and set it up Japanese style. He put a lot of effort into it and wanted it to be a surprise but they were just being plain rude and disrespectful to him.
I wouldn't call buying lunchables and pizza hard work lmao.

It didn't appear that they gave him much of a notice. So yes, it is hard work. Did he cook the food? No. But he spent his time, money, and energy into getting stuff he thought they'd like and then opened up his home for them to talk complete sh!t about everything he just did at the drop of a hat for them and their ridiculous concept of a video.
Oh boo hoo his life is sooo hard. :( Y'all are being ridiculous. Garrett is a grown ass man. He could have said no. I'm sure this isn't the first time he has been treated this way by them. (Of course, this could be an act for the camera) He could have told them to stop or leave at any time. I don't think y'all would know what hard work is if it hit you in the face.

Goodness, a mermaid of rylantis got triggered! Calm down!
I had to look up what mermaid of rylantis was. Could have gone my whole life without seeing that. Lol. I'm not triggered. I just found it funny that people think what Garrett did was hard work You must think climbing into an ulta trash bin and uploading a vlog is hard work too. :rofl:

silverah
Learner
Learner

Post by silverah »

ShingekinoKira wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:15 pm
silverah wrote:
Idk it just seems out of place, and it seems casual af, maybe I just haven't heard andrew talk that much. It's just weird haha.

candlequitter
Debater
Debater

Post by candlequitter »

silverah wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:50 pm
ShingekinoKira wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:15 pm
silverah wrote:
Idk it just seems out of place, and it seems casual af, maybe I just haven't heard andrew talk that much. It's just weird haha.

ngl if shane dumps ryland for andrew i will probably dislocate my lungs laughing.

The only good thing I can see coming out of this cash-grab of a makeup "guru" roleplay is shane maybe cleaning himself up more often?? Like he's seriously disgusting to look at, but maybe if he went a bit more into the beautuber role he'd have to shower and dress properly to maintain that new image of someone who cares about what they look like? IDK.

QWERTY af
Talker
Talker

Post by QWERTY af »

kramodadragon wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:23 pm
Am I wrong in thinking they were going to make that room and the next room into a movie theater originally? I guess they got bored of that idea, like they'll eventually get bored of makeup.

Ryland reminds me of those rich wives who stay home all day who pretend to have a job and say they're an 'Interior Designer'. When really they just like going furniture shopping and buying whatever is in the showroom and don't actually have any idea of what goes together or how to reflect a person's personality in a space. Just whatever looks good from Instagram/Pinterest/Magazines.

Just skimmed to the reveal, and yeah, no surprise that room is bland and mediocre. Just like Ryland himself I suppose!
You’re right, Ryland did say something in this video about how long it would take for them to turn the room into a movie theatre so they might as well use it as a beauty room now

I think you’re right about not really knowing how it will all look together. It looks like he just saw things that were similar colours and thought that meant they went together. It’s like 3 different rooms were smooshed into one

Am I crazy or super out of the loop. Shane was making it sound like he was starting his own entire makeup company, not just doing a collab with Jeffrey?

JennyLovesYoutube
Learner
Learner

Post by JennyLovesYoutube »

It's sad seeing all the big youtubers keep feeding into the culture of consumption. Would have been awesome if Ryland went to some thrift type stores and got used furniture and maybe spiced them up a bit with a fresh layer of paint or something. That would have been so much better content for the vlog too, rather than just watching him and Morgan walk around stores for hours. He could've even collaborated with some talented diy youtubers or artists to make the room really cool and unique!

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

The more I watch of Ryland the more I realize he is just a brand whore sugar baby. He couldn't go to an antique store to decorate. No he has to go to the most expensive furniture stores because how else are you supposed to brag?

He will probably be the worlds biggest Bridezilla. There is no way in hell that he is going to let Shane dress like a homeless person to their wedding, which you know Shane doesn't give a damn about. Ryland will probably want/ expect a brand name suit. Not that I actually think they will ever make it down the aisle.

LiddlePallid
Naughty
Naughty

Post by LiddlePallid »

Shane would probably be perfectly fine going to the courthouse to get married. But he knows Ryland is going to want this grand fucking spectacle.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

I imagine that Ryaland is going to expect an extravagant honeymoon as well. Either Europe or some Central/ South American resort where everyone speaks English...

Return to “Shane Dawson”