Ryland Adams

Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ryland Adams

Post by Guest »

supergayyy wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:30 pm
It's the same with Garrett & Drew I feel too. It's as if they all gave up on life once Shane befriended them and got in their head over a few years.

2. Drew turned fat & depressed since befriending Shane. He use to be skinny and more bubbly. Have you seen his recent vids? He looks 75+lbs heavier. What the?
Before:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... XbqgmC7XAR
After: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/trtGxTU2pmQ/hqdefault.jpg

Shane seems to be the common denominator in all of their lives. If Andrew Siwicki changes personalities or goes downhill...it's Shane's fault for all this madness.
I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure Drew mentioned in one of his new videos (right after he came back after his long break, the first video where we could see he had gained weight) that he had issues with his weight before or at least mentioned that he feels better now that he has gained weight. so I don't think that's so much on Shane as it is on Drew just moving on and becoming more comfortable with himself and his weight. I also think the "bubbly" personality was just an act for YouTube and the Drew we see now is more "real".

anyway, as for Ryland, I guess he got what he wanted with the engagement, since he's been mentioning/hinting at wanting to get engaged when they still lived at the old house. I'm curious to see if he'll do "wedding" themed videos, like beauty gurus/lifestyle vloggers do. he did that "buying a wedding dress" video before, so maybe something like that but more serious?

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

He looks so douchie in the thumbnail for Alisha Maries video.

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

If I was Morgan, I wouldn’t have asked for Ryland back when she “switched siblings” with Alisha Marie tbh.

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

TBH I feel like Ryland was a huge part in why Shane no longer hangs out with Drew and now Garret as much as he did before he and Ryland were close close
I'm a professional bitch

Purple_dot
Learner
Learner

Post by Purple_dot »

CheriBeriBem wrote:Just finished watching Emilia Fart’s video with the trio, so.. apparently Ryland is a masochist,why am I not surprised?! :D
Loll I actually found him very likeable in this video.

Sendt fra min moto g(6) plus med Tapatalk

Purple_dot
Learner
Learner

Post by Purple_dot »

illegal_mind wrote:
CheriBeriBem wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:17 pm
candlequitter wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:06 pm
CheriBeriBem wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:48 am
Just finished watching Emilia Fart’s video with the trio, so.. apparently Ryland is a masochist,why am I not surprised?! :D
Is he really or did he just learn a new word?
He didn’t actually say it. But he kept asking everyone to slap him and he seemed into it
i looked up the video(and skipped to the parts with ryland because that emilia girl dresses like someone that thinks they're an alien and are waiting for their alien parent to come get them) and it basically consists of every time someone slaps him he says that was not a slap and for them to hit him harder. but shane seems surprised ryland is apparently "into it", so it's likely their sex is just as vanilla as expected and they're not playing in the bed
I loveeeee the way Emilia dresses. Not a fan of the hair clips tho lol

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Purple_dot wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:22 am
illegal_mind wrote:
CheriBeriBem wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:17 pm
candlequitter wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:06 pm
CheriBeriBem wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:48 am
Just finished watching Emilia Fart’s video with the trio, so.. apparently Ryland is a masochist,why am I not surprised?! :D
Is he really or did he just learn a new word?
He didn’t actually say it. But he kept asking everyone to slap him and he seemed into it
i looked up the video(and skipped to the parts with ryland because that emilia girl dresses like someone that thinks they're an alien and are waiting for their alien parent to come get them) and it basically consists of every time someone slaps him he says that was not a slap and for them to hit him harder. but shane seems surprised ryland is apparently "into it", so it's likely their sex is just as vanilla as expected and they're not playing in the bed
I loveeeee the way Emilia dresses. Not a fan of the hair clips tho lol

People who don't appreciate her Judge Judy robes aren't worthy of the Goblin Queen anyway.

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost »

That engagement video was unstructured garbage.
So do we think they’ll actually make it to the wedding or will the engagement crumble before then?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

if they go through with it, i hope shane is smart enough to get a prenup
The Internet knows all your secrets

candlequitter
Debater
Debater

Post by candlequitter »

They'll definitely make it to the wedding because that's what Ryland wants - something bougee & expensive to compensate for the countless shortcomings he has. The kind of a wedding Petunia Dursley would want.

Shane will first ask for a prenup, but then Ryland will get so offended by the thought of Shane not trusting him enough, and Shane will cave because he knows that there aint many who'll want to put up with someone as gross and disgusting as he. Then they'll stay married until Ryland gets a better deal/dude, and that's when Ryland will bust out a vid about loving shane but not being in love with shane, their relationship not working, them just enabling each other, etc etc.

Throwthewindow
Informer
Informer

Post by Throwthewindow »

Idk if I'm just being sensitive or whatever but it creeps me the fuck out that this grown, childless man is wearing a JoJo Siwa sweatshirt.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Throwthewindow wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:42 am
Idk if I'm just being sensitive or whatever but it creeps me the fuck out that this grown, childless man is wearing a JoJo Siwa sweatshirt.

you're not the only one. I find it creepy all of them talk about her as much as they do.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Lolz11
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolz11 »

graceysghost wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:21 pm
That engagement video was unstructured garbage.
Lol.

Did anyone else notice how much crap was all over the kitchen/living room? I knew it wouldn't take long for them to trash the new house. Also, the three Louis Vuitton bags just casually strewn about.... :roll:

LiddlePallid
Naughty
Naughty

Post by LiddlePallid »

It cracks me up that Jeffree had Shane come over to "help him organize" when all Shane does is throw shit everywhere.

Lisatheacrobat
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I actually don’t hate that their house has stuff on the counters... like shock! They live there. It’s not a dump. It’s a lived in home. I am sure most of y’alls houses have things on counters. Most homes do. It’s natura when you live somewhere. Their home is not a stage for their videos.

I don’t understand when peoplecomplain about someone’s house not being sparkling clean. They aren’t Danny Tanner. They are some 20/30 somethings living in a very nice home (paid for mostly by Shane). Though I assume with Ryland’s bougee attitude that he would want the house to be immaculate. But maybe they can’t afford a maid service to clean everyday.

zum
Learner
Learner

Post by zum »

Something I find funny is how they (and other people in the public eye) go out of their way to emphasize how they want certain moments to be private. Shane: I want to keep my bf private. Shane and Ryland: let’s keep our engagement private. Shane and Ryland: we’re not going to put our wedding ceremony on YouTube. Hmmm we’ll see about that!

candlequitter
Debater
Debater

Post by candlequitter »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:59 am
I actually don’t hate that their house has stuff on the counters... like shock! They live there. It’s not a dump. It’s a lived in home. I am sure most of y’alls houses have things on counters. Most homes do. It’s natura when you live somewhere. Their home is not a stage for their videos.

I don’t understand when peoplecomplain about someone’s house not being sparkling clean. They aren’t Danny Tanner. They are some 20/30 somethings living in a very nice home (paid for mostly by Shane). Though I assume with Ryland’s bougee attitude that he would want the house to be immaculate. But maybe they can’t afford a maid service to clean everyday.
It could be - just maybe - the fact that they're not exactly known for being clean, you know? Going by the rats, shit-stained garments and piss-filled bottles that they've admitted to having lying around in their previous house, it's kind of expected to look at the mess they have and wonder what it's indicative of. People's disgust isn't coming out of nowhere.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

plus the dog hair, the cum stained towel in a video (can't remember which), joking about the cum stains on their couch in front of Morgan. The piss or sick stain around their toilet. The new house isn't as messy as their old one but eventually it will probably be worse as having to look after such a big house isn't a one person job. ^^

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

Im-A-Doll wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:32 am
He looks so douchie in the thumbnail for Alisha Maries video.
He acted like one too in that collab, with the way he kept trying to jump into frame in Morgan's video
I'm a professional bitch

murpl225
Learner
Learner

Post by murpl225 »

Throwthewindow wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:42 am

Not to be mean (and I don’t like to comment on people’s weight usually) but it’s crazy how much Andrew has put on in a short amount of time. You can really see it in that video.

Especially since I was watching one of Gabbi Hanna’s old vlogs from when they were dating and they were going hiking and stuff, Andrew looked not only slimmer, but SO much healthier.

I just hope he’s taking care of himself tbh because Shane’s habits don’t seem like they’d be a good thing to mimick, and they’re spending a lot of time together.

Return to “Shane Dawson”